Page 77 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Charlemagne couldn't even tell his balls were swelling. He could feel it, but the existing pressure increase was presumably natural for sizeable ejaculation. The strange thing, was the eventual lack of release even as Angelica's hand found his jewels and Sakura's stroking continued. Something should have happened, yet nothing did. Why? He'd find out soon enough.

Luckily (or unluckily) for Charlemagne, he wouldn't be dying today. Sakura freed herself of his grasp and tongue abruptly, leaving the lad licking at the air for a moment before he noticed her absence. Her taste and scent were still registering to his senses, and would be for a while yet. Upon ceasing the efforts of his mouth, he realized a conversation had begun regarding... mana container growth. Angelica also questioned his wellness despite the continued movement of his hips against a pressure refusing to release. Frankly, he wasn't sure how to answer. "Uh... no? I think no. I thought I was done, but..." His statement did not reach completion, given what he considered to be the obvious meaning. He was using his own feet as leverage while thrusting aggressively between Angelica's breasts, feeling no relief despite knowing it should have already arrived. If not before, he should have certainly been a goner after seeing Sakura peering over her shoulder the way she was; that was easily one of his favorite sights as of late. "Hngh─! Having some trouble here," he admitted. Even so, Charlemagne had the most interesting view from behind Sakura now ─ a view he couldn't peel his eyes away from.

Angelica's body hadn't really moved, and as such Charlemagne remained able to thrust between her ample bosom. She quite enjoyed the sensation, and was in no real rush to move herself from his grasp. Sakura on the other hand was peeking over her shoulder at the lad, seeming to take into consideration his current state of crazed behavior as well as hearing out how he currently felt. She would see it as her personal responsibility to make sure he was somewhat comfortable as they delved into the matter of her personal ascension.

According to Charlemagne he thought he was done but he wasn't. This was Sakura's doing of this, Angelica was certain but she wasn't exactly sure why. Sakura for her part in this could only smile. "Hm, you still don't actually seem bad off, Chuck," Angelica observed. Just the same the lad's cock was still moving between her breasts as if he was trying really hard to achieve that release. In fact, the increase in aggression made the blonde goddess moan gently, but that was going to happen regardless given the current level of stimulus she was still receiving. At this point the shadows that Sakura controlled had begun invading various parts of her body and were easily rubbing against her sex, and teasing her nipples at the same time. She watched the struggle and redness of one face and felt the movements of Charlemagne's body while she rested around his torso. Angelica noted his eyes on Sakura and the additive reactivity of his cock and wondered if it was truly a problem that he currently wasn't experiencing relief. "You aren't having any trouble, Kazzun... your current frustration is by design... it's part of the adjustment needed for my ascension~" Sakura mentioned. She lifted Angelica a bit giving her a cursory glance while her own tongue extended and traced down the front of the girl's body, before dipping between her legs just for a moment to prod the apex of her sex for a moment or two. Doing so just long enough to cause the kind of squirming reaction she seemed to enjoy in others before, tasting the other lass's orgasm across her tongue as her lips closed around her pearl. Still, in rising the way she had there was a certain visibility granted Charlemagne, as the ring around the base of his cock would come into the line of his sight as Angelica's breasts moved from around him.

"Now then... I believe the best course of actions would be... making An-chan cum until she begs me to stop," she said in a somewhat apathetic way, but Angelica interpreted the look in her eyes as something terrifying once more. "And as for you Kazzun, I already made you a promise, so I suppose I should get to it~" claimed Sakura. She really was pleased with her idea. Denying the lad his orgasm for several bouts would be more than enough to achieve her goals. She would flood her own core, using the trauma of others to kick-start her evolution. Her shifts in position would leave Charlemange with a full view of her fore and a side and upward gaze at Angelica suspended and tied up enough to give Sakura access to her body. Charlemagne could watch as she pleased the other lass orally and with tentacles while, Sakura lowered herself onto his cock while facing him making sure he reached her depths with swiftness before her ride began.

Was Charlemagne actually in a terrible state? Truthfully, not at all; he was having the time of his life in an unexpected way. Such appeared to be the case quite often recently, and today was officially the farthest from exception. "Hah... I am... but I'm not. It's complicated, okay?" he replied to the blonde. It was a terrible greatness that he experienced during this session, though he still didn't know the reason behind it.

Lo and behold, Sakura made things rather clear. She claimed his suffering was by design for the sake of her ascension. That made no sense at all to the male. "Wait, so I have to go through the ringer for my ascension and yours? That's crazy!" he griped halfheartedly. In truth, the suffering he experienced was somehow satisfying in its own strange way. When Sakura rose to begin a more direct assault against Angelica, Charlemagne was finally able to see exactly what caused his current predicament. There was some red ring around the base of his tool. Based on his understanding of a few deviant tools common on Gaia, he quickly realized what was happening here. "... Invented a cock-ring. Okay. That's perfectly normal," he said, now free of both girls and suffering no less than he was in moments prior. Charlemagne's concern for that was minimal, of course; there was simply too much going on to worry about little hindrances like that.

One thing, for example, was the way Sakura accosted the blonde of the trio with her mouth. He'd yet to see such a thing in person from outside, but it was... interesting and appealing in many ways. Sakura apparently intended to keep Angelica rolling until she begged her to stop. "That's hot," Charlemagne observed without even thinking. Ah, but there was still a promise Sakura intended to keep. As he recalled, she threatened to render him unconscious. Her plan of execution involved, sadly, turning to face Charlemagne as she straddled him. That wasn't even the whole of it. For one, the mounting was swift enough to wind him once again, so quickly after he regained proper breathing ability. Furthermore, Angelica was subjected to suspension mid-air along with oral servicing from the other goddess. Charlemagne didn't know what to absorb more between physical sensation and visual observation, but... he was going to have both, and it would all start with his hands grasping at Sakura's thighs from this new angle.

Charlemagne's shift in life while unexpected was apparently not unwelcome. Though there still remained some sort of confusion around his feelings, Angelica had an easier time interpreting them than most. She understood his lack of surety in the moment, given her own recent experiences which she would count as exciting bar the circumstances that led her to them. But perhaps this was life, taking strange excitement along with the bad or negative circumstances that started them. Whatever the case, she'd be acknowledging him, or she would have, if moans hadn't been all that were escaping her mouth. She'd thought she had enough to contend with, when Sakura was simply kissing her and the shadows the girl maintained molesting her. Imagine her general surprise with the white haired goddess was rather suddenly licking down her fore, her tongue caressing her pearl and causing her to squirm. While she was unable to speak, Charlemagne seemed to hear the response of Sakura and had something to say about it. "Oh? Kazzun you should be more honest. This is what you want after all~" Sakura teased the lad knowing full well he wasn't experiencing anything he truly saw as negative from the idea of being tortured for the sake of someone else's ascension.

"Well if he won't be I will be. Scared again, Chuck..." Angelica mentioned soon after Sakura spoke. Looking at the other goddess from where she was, she was sure she was about to be devoured. And though Charlemagne had just done something similar Sakura somehow seemed to be very much more sure of her own actions. Angelica got the aching feeling that anything the lass did to her, would be with purpose. Whatever a cock-ring was, it was apparently invited by Sakura. "It's just an adjustment, based on how Otou-sama acts when he makes an appearance after a long absence. Excessive mana, emotional instability a bit more is needed. I don't have one of those things so I'll just absorb it from you two... it seems manageable," she concluded in her apathetic and scientific way. She didn't seem to care much if she had to torture the pair, but still she seemed... pleased to be doing so. And whatever else happened it seemed Angelica's fear wasn't misplaced. Charlemagne claimed something was hot, and it was... the idea of Sakura torturing the other girl until she begged her to stop. "Uh.. wait, Saku, can we be reasonable about this?" she asked the other girl.

Ah but everything which would have appeared to be reasonable flew right out the window as Sakura descended upon Charlemagne's cock. A continued oral stimulation would occur for Angelica as well, seemingly cutting off the rest of her potential argument. All the while, those red lines were appearing in brighter form around Sakura's body. There would be no stopping the roughness that came with her actions against herself either. The push all the way down to her womb, would be followed by a withdrawal out of it. When she went up several seconds of tongue-lashing and sucking would occur and when she came down... all the way into her own womb. She watched the squirm and wiggling with delighted eyes and tasted the ever sweetening buttercream of Angelica as she got closer and closer to her own climax. In fact, both she and Angelica would be reaching climax by this method eventually her own core quivering around Charlemagne at various intervals as she 'battered' herself on his cock without care for how he felt about it. Once more, seeming to be demonstrating the point she'd been trying to make to him previously with much more effectiveness.

Charlemagne hadn't been the least bit dishonest. He was confused, as was an almost natural state to his being of late, but dishonesty had never been part of his nature. "I am honest! That's still crazy!" he argued. Few things could make this development socially acceptable to the masses. Charlemagne himself was fully accepting of such advances now, but even he still understood the ridiculousness of it all.

Moreover, Angelica admitted to continued fear. He saw no issue with being terrified of the goings-on, especially with Sakura content to torment the pair of them. It was difficult to tell which of them had the worst of it, between Angelica's restraints and Charlemagne's orgasm denial. Ah, but it wasn't just the two of them. Sakura was keen on doing quite a number to herself as well. After making her intentions and influences a bit clearer, she fully committed to slamming herself onto his engorged member with reckless abandon. Charlemagne observed her rise and fall, thinking it didn't look like something one should find pleasant at all... yet he found it very pleasant, bar the presence of that pressure failing another release mere moments into Sakura's activity. It seemed Sakura found some amount of enjoyment as well, whether an extended taste of Angelica played a factor or not. Being 'reasonable' as Angelica put it, was well beyond everyone else currently within the Nexus. In fact, one might even find Charlemagne's hips still bucking beneath Sakura. "Hngh! This is starting to feel pretty weird," he admitted. In his still-intoxicated state, Charlemagne could only wonder why the lass chose such rough treatment of herself so early into a round. Whatever the answer was, his focus did not linger there. "But... if that's what it takes, I'll go for it!"

"Is it?" questioned Sakura, about the craziness of her actions. She saw nothing particularly crazy about her current actions. Even as she began a rise and fall which was likely a great deal more aggressive than she'd done before this point. Her canal seemed to appreciate the extra stimulation. It seemed to make a different sort of impact as she could feel even her own walls tightening around the lad as she moved. Whether she got an immediate answer from Charelmagne or not, she'd continue her own actions.

She continued her rough ride while paying quite a bit of attention to Angelica. The blonde lass was heavily squirming. As for her question about being reasonable, Sakura would answer the lass between licks of her loins. "I'm being quite reasonable An-chan, but maybe a bit more..." Sakura offered but there was something a bit eerie about the way she was looking in the moment. She licked her lips while looking up at Angelica. The other girl was still treating herself to a rather rough ride on Charlemagne's lap. Each doward stroke hitting the end of her womb and making her sigh. Her face was reddened already and she seemed really pleased. Angelica was watching and saw the treatment Sakura gave herself and wondered about it, but she wasn't ready to question it fully. "I... uh, wasn't expecting some sort of agreement, but I am also a bit scared given how you're smiling right now," murmured Angelica. Sakura could only look at the lass with a raised brow. She decided she must really like the look on Sakura's face right now if she wasn't sure how to accept what Sakura considered a more 'reasonable' approach. Ah but before she'd be answering that there was the words about the oddity of his situation. What was more even though Angelica had mentioned being reasonable, even Charlemagne was bucking beneath the other girl, the added up force had Sakura bouncing even as her tongue lashed the other girl, causing more squirming and even more sensation as her face met folds. Ah, it was great. "It's good that you agree. I like this, and I figured I'd do it myself..." she mentioned. Ah, the roughness wasn't something that Sakura would have avoided to start with with. The constant swelling of Charlemagne's balls wasn't going to be stopping any time soon. "Speaking of doing it myself, An-chan... would you like to know what this feels like... I can do it for you too~" she teased the other girl with a a tongue dipping into her crevice targeting her sex for a second while she continued her slow but rough treatment of herself. She could do the same for Angelica and would... she thought it would be helpful even.

"Yes!" was Charlemagne's simple response. There was hardly room to question the craziness of Sakura in most situations, the present being no exception. Regardless, he couldn't be halted or dissuaded from the upward movement of his hips in rhythm with Sakura's every fall. He still couldn't fathom why this path was chosen... but he also couldn't disagree with it while having the experience himself.

Just as well, Charlemagne noted the exchange occurring between Sakura and Angelica. The latter continued expressing a certain fear, not at all to his surprise. If Charlemagne had anything to say, he'd mention that it was an expected outcome. Alas, he had nothing to say ─ she'd have to figure things out herself regardless. Sakura spoke of handling matters herself. How strange. Once again, a simple statement or two would have sufficed, but he'd given up beating the proverbial dead horse by now. The only concern at present was solving that growing annoyance of a sensation in his groin. Sadly, there was little he could do besides build more and more mana. His cock and balls continued to swell, the former leaving little room for the skin to stretch any further. Luckily for Charlemagne, magical mumbo jumbo reigned supreme, and physical limitations made no difference. "Uh─! Speaking of doing things, I'm gonna need to know when this is over! I'm aching down here!"

Sakura continued to abuse herself. Apparently, she was the odd one here, but that was far from unacceptable to her. Instead she continued on her path, and continued her teasing. Still, she wouldn't be saying anything immediately. Her mouth was occupied, teasing the hole of Angelica's sex. She'd offered the girl the same kind of reprieve she was currently experiencing but she seemed on the fence about it. Given this, and the amount of fear she still seemed to have Sakura was content to torture her with the emptiness of oral orgasms. The first few had been pleasant but as her body continued reacting as only a high tier divinities could, the twitching of the other girl's hips and her bucking against Sakura's face continued. She moved as if searching and small tears were welling in the corner of her eyes. How many orgasms had she experienced already? How many more would Sakura provide. When her face finally withdrew, dainty fingers, played at her apex but never truly found her depths. It was maddening. "I... I want to try what you're doing. Something else, anything else, please, just stop~ " Oh? What was this? Was Angelica begging? That same wicked smile crossed Sakura's face and her loins tightened around Charlemagne as she heard those specific words. She gained a mighty sense of satisfaction from that.

With that satisfaction came a downward slam, one which seemed to crack the floor beneath them, as if she planned to use Charlemagne's body to break everything around them. Her own erratic mana circuits clearly visible on her person and shining over the side of her face. Her hair was bleaching more, not just silvery purple now, but instead closer to white. "Oh? I do like the sound of that... maybe a little more~" she teased Angelica and watched the other girl's face redden. As for Charlemagne she had a few words to spare as there was a certain pulsing within her nether even as her body came to a stop. A gentle shifting of her hips would occur with neither rise nor lower, as if she intended to simply leave his tip to rub against the far side of her womb without changing what she was doing at all. "I don't know if it's enough yet. There has to be a certain amount of excess, you should feel like you'll explode... and such excess isn't truly natural. Besides, I have to stir my own feelings and this is the only one I really know right now~" she said as an explanation. Sakura had to feel something, it would help... and while she didn't feel terror or anxiety in the way of everyone else, she did feel... happy. So she chased that happy feeling, even as it was steady building in her loins and further still with every action which caused reactions from her lovers. "Watching you two squirm is the best thing, I've ever seen!~" she claimed seemingly elated. She'd mentioned to Charlemagne a while ago that such things were interesting to her, she'd told him so in a similar but less aggressive situation. Now she was certain, torturing both of these people would make her the happiest she'd ever been and when she reached that pinnacle she could ascend. Speaking of ascending, there was a tentacle similar in size and shape to Charlemagne's cock snaking its way up the body of Angelica replacing the tongue of Sakura and rubbing her folds, slickening itself and pulsing as erratically as Sakura's own mana did. Similarly enough her core was doing something similar around Charlemagne. She wished she could view this from multiple angles so she could see all of it at the same time.

For quite some time now, Charlemagne felt as if he'd be broken by this encounter. Instead, it seemed the venue itself would suffer breakage from the way Sakura continued slamming her hips onto his pelvis. Maybe he would have died long ago if not for his own earlier ascension, or whatever it was considered in his case. Ah... but there was more afoot. While he was mentally breaking down, and while the surrounding area was shattering, Angelica crumbled and begged for something different. Sakura's physical response to that moment went unnoticed by Charlemagne, however. Why? Well, her clenching walls were hard to notice against his own erection throbbing in unison. Though he wasn't involved in the torture of Angelica, he could still appreciate the hell out of it.

It seemed things would soon be evolving over Charlemagne's current location. If he managed to avoid exploding from continuous edging, maybe he'd get to see something very interesting. Alas, the lad first had to come to terms with his own torture. He should feel like exploding, according to Sakura. The amount of mana she required for ascension was high ─ impossibly so. He thought about a few days prior. Charlemagne's evolution was an intense ordeal, so it was assumable Sakura sought something similar. With that in mind, he made a rather easy decision. "Oh, is that it? Well then..." Very forthcoming was a Charlemagne who wasn't confused as he had been recently. He showed this by acting on his understanding immediately, lifting his upper half and pushing forward. It seemed his intention was to push Sakura onto her back while he sat perpendicular to the white-haired girl. She may have intended to leave him rubbing against the end of her womb, but that wouldn't quite do the trick. "Guess I'm building up more then!" he announced. She needed him to build up a surplus of mana? Well, the only way to accomplish that was for Charlemagne to begin plunging with glorious purpose into her; that had been the formula for success in their previous encounters.

It would seem that Sakura's desires would be met by virtue of Charlemagne having some experience with the task she was undertaking. She'd extrapolated her plans from observing his ascension. Even so, she was also rather keen to enjoy herself. The throbbing cock between her legs let her know the lad was at least enjoying some aspects of this particular session beyond their basic nature and he'd even go on to express his understanding.

A shift in position happened and not by Sakura's own doing. Charlemagne pushed forward against her and she found herself with her back against the shattering ground as the lad began to plunge into her body with near reckless abandon. She watched him do this for a few seconds feeling the sensation of it and having her body nearly vibrate with happiness. "Oh? I like this..." she said in an almost alien way. Still she'd not forgotten the other girl who was currently being shifted a bit as well. That shadowy cock rubbing between her legs would be shifting as well. Realgining and leaving Angelica to be in the same position that Sakura had been in the moments prior. She'd be straddling Sakura dangerously as that shadowy phallus stood at attention waiting for the lass to be dropped down upon it. And Sakura would do just that, allowing her hands to rest against the other girl's hips as she began moving her in a similar way.

Angelica for her part in this suffered a hiccup. Her tongue flying out of her mouth as her core tightened around that tentacle and led her to a blinding finish instantly. Another crack appeared in this space, but Sakura could only smile as she watched Angelica. Her breasts bouncing, her mouth open and wet and a look of sheer satisfaction as she finally got to finish around something of girth. It made Sakura clench around Charlemagne as well. But it wouldn't just be her core this time. No even her legs joined the fray settling around his hips and pulling him in with force at a similar rhythm. An alternating pattern began with Angelica sinking down, as Charlemagne pulled away and being lifted up when he pushed in. All was well and all three would continue pushing towards the ultimate goal.

Page 77 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast