Page 8 of 173 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

This girl was insistent. She said one phrase earlier in their trip, and she'd been bringing it up repeatedly since. He supposed, in that case, she did obviously mean it. He didn't really get the point of the lass familiarizing herself with him either. From Yuuya's perspective, he was already dangerously familiar with her. He managed to be the only male on their trip without an erection, but he would have certainly been the first if Yume didn't wake when she did. "That's really unnecessary, but... alright. Onegaishimasu," he said with a deep sigh. Looking around, Yuuya found his sense of direction enough to cut through the trees en route to the barrier. He could sense it, and though they weren't terribly close, it wasn't going to be a very long trek.

Meanwhile, Ailen was soon to be led in a different direction. It seemed Anais wanted not only to escape the other people, but to avoid the wildlife as well. Ailen had no issues with that. He was following closely behind. Conversely, his eyes and groin were both aiming themselves at Anais's behind. It didn't matter where they were going to him; his target was clear. He still hadn't forgotten the image of the elafia's bare bottom as she tiptoed around his bedroom. "Wherever you see fit is fine with me. I trust you'll be seeking something with decent acoustics for... what was it ─ singing?" he joked. High spirits aside, Ailen's impatience was also made clear. He wasn't simply walking as he followed along. No, his every step was offset by a constant effort to disrobe to effectiveness. Anais was avoiding creatures with her chosen destination, but one must always be mindful of wandering snakes that followed their every move.

Charlemagne's urging was answered as Sakura mounted his lap. Frankly, he thought it would have been much better if she was like this in the beginning. Would it have been awkward? Yes, but it was within the realm of expectation given her unusual behavior overall. He could have dealt with that awkwardness in the long-run. Both of his hands were upon her backside by the time her turn concluded, squeezing away as he throbbed beneath her. Some breaks would inevitably occur between lips. "Did you orchestrate this?" he wondered. Ah, but his words escaped quickly. Not even a second after questioning the lass, their lips were smacking again. Though it seemed he was seeking an answer, a sharp inhale through the mouth would have Sakura's bottom lip pulled between his teeth.

Speaking of pulling, Martha was pulling away from Astolfo's logic yet again. Why she kept denying being a goddess, he didn't know. It all seemed pointless to Astolfo. "Hmm, maybe. I had sex with a goddess before, and it was way more boring than you!" he surmised after a bit of thought. "Supreme Goddess!" he corrected. Either way, it seemed Martha took interest in a bit of horseback debauchery. Through the forest they could go, but first was an apparently difficult rise off his shaft. Astolfo could feel the struggle occurring; she wasn't going to make it at this rate. Good. In no time at all, he'd summoned that seemingly ordinary horse next to the carriage. "Let's go! Front spot? Back spot? From the front? From the back? In the front or the back?! So many possibilities!"

"Unnecessary is a pretty apt description of me, Mi-chan would agree with you~" she said seeming to find it amusing. As unnecessary as he might have thought her tagging along was, she'd decided to do it, and thus wouldn't be dissuaded. Besides that, she felt they were somewhat kindred, even without a full understanding of the exact way they aligned and she would be taking the time to figure it out. "Good good, nice to have people not argue with me~" Yume mentioned seemingly amused. Just the same she was having a bit of fun, walking along aside the young man as he headed for the barrier that he was looking for, "So, Yuuya I have a list of likely invasive questions would you be willing to answer them just the two of us?~" she asked seeming to cut through all manner of unnecessary filter and get right down to her own curiosity. Still, she was willing to let the lad back out of answering her questions if he wasn't yet ready to do so... she was only trying to figure out why he acted the way he did, nothing more.

While Yume tried to get to know her new friend, Anais's drunken self was being reintroduced to her mentor. Ah, she'd begun looking for a nice place in which for them to copulate and the man had been impatiently walking behind her, almost unbeknownst to her. He did however have cheeky words to share which would lead to her having something amusing to say as well. "Of course, I wouldn't want anything getting in the way... the sounds are the best part, Shishou~" she teased gently, while simultaneously mentioning her own odd preferences. Well, maybe her opinion was about something very specific. The sounds and reactions were what she was looking for, each time she gained something new it was like music to her ears. Her mentor encroaching on her rear wasn't something she expected fully, but as she found that one piece of almost soundless forest, her knees were already more than a little wobbly. She found herself pausing as she took in the sounds, hearing the gentle shuffling of clothing behind her made her wonder as she settled into the grove she'd chosen, "Shishou?" she questioned as she peeked over her shoulder at the elf who was her mentor.

Meanwhile, both of Charles hands were upon Sakura as she turned to occupy his lap. He was throbbing beneath her and she squealed just a little in response to that sensation. Of course, she didn't normally make such sounds, this seemed to be almost exclusive to this sort of interaction. Their lips would separate eventually, and Charles would question if she'd been the mastermind behind the situation they were currently in and oddly, she had an answer that she couldn't immediately share. Why? Because Charles immediately occupied her lips again. It was almost comical but she couldn't bring herself to be upset about it. This rushed action definitely wasn't conducive to her giving an answer but... she didn't hate it either. A sharp inhale would leave her lip bitten by Charles and dragged a tad, and her with a hand around the back of his neck massaging his scalp with her fingertips. "I did not orchestrate anything. I have been feeling everyone's desires since entering this carriage, but without my soul active an immediate course of action that I would normally follow isn't easy to determine," she stated honestly. "Instead I have been doing things that made me happy and that I thought would quiet the urges of everyone else. It has been interesting but, it had... varying results," she explained of her current process. This entire day was having a strange effect on her, she was right now aiming to be closer to Charles kissing down his face and neck after her lips were free but she was sure this wasn't exactly necessary but she still felt like doing it.

And then there was Martha and Astolfo. The Saint finally managed to free herself from the lad's loins, only to further their debauchery in a different way. Before that happened, the pink haired impish knight claimed that he'd bedded a goddess before and that it was more boring than bedding Martha. Her eyes widened and she managed to look embarrassed she didn't know how to feel about such a statement. Either, whatever goddess he'd been with was an exceedingly bad lay, or Martha was a really good one and she wasn't aware of it. Either way, the only thing that she managed was a blush of the most intense nature. "That's... ridiculous you know that right," she almost questioned him but knew given his tone he thought himself being reasonable. As for his questions and the very normal looking horse, Martha gave it a bit of consideration, "Front spot, from the front, in the front, I'm still not that brave, Astolfo," she managed being both direct a great deal sheepish. She'd manage to mount that horse backward assuming that Astolfo would take the reins and she could easily put herself in position to be entered from that direction as they rode along.

Yume proved several times throughout that recent game how unnecessary her actions were. As such, Yuuya couldn't question her modus operandi, lest he bring into question her identity as a whole. He wouldn't be doing any arguing either... at least, in most cases. Yume joined his journey and opted for small talk of an unusual variety. She specifically had an alleged list of invasive questions. Though she asked if he was willing to answer between the two of them, that could hardly garner a proper affirmative or negative answer. Yuuya pushed aside a tree branch to make a clearer path forward, glancing over his shoulder at the lass briefly. "I guess it depends? I don't know what the questions are, so I can't really say," he replied. "But you can ask whatever you want."

A few flirty statements were exchanged between mentor and apprentice. In the meantime, Anais kept up her search for a perfect location... and Ailen kept up his effort to ensure things could progress once she found it. "I'm inclined to agree, mostly. The sounds are certainly a thing to favor," he commented. Moving on, Anais eventually spoke her form of address for him with an upward inflection. That shuffling came to an end before any answer, as Ailen had his stiffened rod held in one hand. "Yes?" he asked earnestly. When she spoke in such a way, there was normally a clause to follow. One could only assume she thought to say or question something.

Sakura's answer was delayed by Charlemagne's own actions, yet there were no efforts made against his choice. It was a lucky turn of events though, since Charlemagne was taken aback by that sudden utterance of an unfamiliar sound. Sakura kept proving herself to be less stoic than her general demeanor implied... under certain circumstances, at least. Whatever the case, she had an answer once that lip escaped the grasp of Charlemagne's teeth. Nothing had been orchestrated by the lass. The current situation had her sensing desires throughout the carriage, albeit with no automatic sense of what to do with them. "So you're almost human?" he surmised. Apart from a few remaining oddities, it sounded like she was almost a normal human ─ almost. At the very least, she was human enough to be attacking his face and neck like a horny teenager midway through a make-out session. Just the same, his grip of her backside had a bit of lift applied to it ─ as if to enable the movement of his own hips in a slightly grinding fashion.

Ridiculous? Yes, it was ridiculous that a confirmed goddess was somehow a worse partner than a saint. Where was the sense of hierarchy?! As for whether that was a negative against the goddess or a positive for Martha, Astolfo would consider both answers valid. "Isn't it?! You'd think they would be the top brass, but nope! Saint sex!" he proclaimed with an uncanny amount of pride. Oh well; gods couldn't be infallible in reality. Martha's choice was more imperative anyway. What was said choice? She'd take the front of the horse, turning toward its rear and toward where Astolfo would be sitting. Once more, she claimed she wasn't so brave. "You're plenty brave! But that doesn't make a difference~" he said while hopping onto the horse. Astolfo did indeed take the reins, which resulted in a natural form of embrace with both arms around Martha's sides. The horse was guided into movement right away. With that trotting started, Astolfo scooted himself forward. "Good horse! Here's yours~♥" he said cheekily with a flex of the tool waiting for Martha's further enjoyment.

Yume was an unnecessary sort of individual. Even so, she was still a curious person and oddly a good-natured one even though life had really tried hard to make her not that sort of person. Perhaps that was why she felt the desire to figure out more about Yuuya, this lad wasn't expressing himself as an individual who'd become skeptical of others while living in the magical world. No, he had all the signs of someone who was skeptical to start with... and she only knew one way that sort of thing happened. His reply to her inquiry also implied a certain... distrust but also a great deal of openness. "Sou ka, well that is a better reaction than I would have expected..." she said as she rather easily slipped through the opening he'd created within the line of trees. "Alright, we'll start small then... how long have you been on your own, Yuuya-kun?" she asked him a question which was definitely invasive. Of course, she realized it was, but... it was the sort of thing which she was curious about. Of course she realized the question also wasn't really that small but... given her own lack of true understanding that was the smallest question she could ask.

Anais had been walking, she was sure she'd end up in the middle of a triad of oddity. A babbiing stream, thicket of trees and a small plateau which would create a perfect natural ampitheater which would allow the sounds released to bounce around inside of it. But before that, she would continue to converse with and tease her mentor. Only, her ears had picked up some strange sounds and her mind had translated those sounds to something specific. She didn't want to believe the image that her overactive, drunken and horny teen brain had come up with, but then she turned to look over her shoulder and found the proof that her musings weren't quite so odd. Moreso that yes from him was so earnest that it was obvious that he didn't even understand that what she was seeing was definitely odd... "I thought I was imagining those sounds, that maybe the forest was getting to me... or maybe the drinking and the h," she murmured. "Nice to know my imagination isn't that overactive," she finished up... and was staring at his manhood within his hand. She'd be found absently licking her lips and staring. "Anyway... I think the spot I'm looking for is just up ahead. Honestly though I didn't expect you to be so... prepared for this..." she said seeming to be talking directly to his manhood as her eyes hadn't come back up just yet. Whatever the case, she couldn't help the little nervous giggle that would escape her soon after, which would carry around this space and hint at its usefulness to her purpose. Even her own laughter hit her ears like ringing bells, within this naturally pleasant space.

When Sakura described the current state of herself and her surroundings, Charles came up with a simple answer to her current existential problem, she was basically human? She'd not considered that the combination of things done would amount to that, but she supposed it would make sense if this was the case, "Hm, I hadn't considered that, though if this is what being human is like... it's quite confusing," she stated honestly. Still they were engaged in a deep make-out session and eventually her lips would be found making their way back up from around Charles's collarbones. Around that same time she'd be found with a gentle lift that left her grinding against him rather directly though she knew it would benefit nothing really. Still it created a pleasant sensation which she couldn't deny liking. "I don't understand my feelings now... I know the Call of Creation and somehow this feels stronger than that I can't seem to ignore it as easily as I am used to, and I also don't want to," she commented as she came back to his lips to peck them a couple of times. "I'd planned to do something else after everyone left initially to help with all those desires floating around," she was honest in her plans. "Though now i feel like this is more pressing..." she said wiggling her hips against his erection as if to point out what she thought more important than her grand schemes as a goddess.

In the meantime, Martha's embarrassment wasn't allowed to properly fester. No, instead there was a complex statement made by Astolfo about how there was no hierarchy and him declaring 'Saint sex' to be tops. "That seems like it should be a sacrilegious thing to say," she stated, still... as the Saint in that equation she was sure it was a compliment. Well, she supposed they had this next session to figure it out. Still there was her choice of riding this horse backward and Astolfo taking his place at the rear of the horse his arms taking reins and being placed around Martha. This was actually kind of nice and she found herself blushing once more at the added attention. Perhaps this sort of intimacy was indeed a worthwhile endeavor. At the very least the horse started to move and a gentle rocking would begin as she aligned herself to start up their sexual encounter properly. It would be a gentle knocking initially before he slipped into her depths, "Ah, it really is good~" she mused as she sank further down, wrapping her arms around his back and pulling herself closer and down his length. All the while it still seemed to be quite the tight squeeze, even after getting it knocked around a little before.

What sort of questions did even Yume consider invasive? He'd ben finding out soon enough. The first was apparently going to be less extreme than others, she prefaced. She wished to know how long he'd been on his own. That wasn't actually invasive at all, as Yuuya considered it. On the other hand, it was a little bit difficult to answer. "Is it that obvious?" he wondered first. As for how long it had actually been, he thought about questioning whether she wanted this world's time included. "Less than a year, I think," he answered in the end, deciding to recall only the other world's time. "Not including the time I've spent here. I'm not sure how long that's been."

Anais's call was related to Ailen's movements, or rather the sounds they made. Apparently, she thought she was wrong about what was heard, blaming the alcohol or... whatever the 'H' was. "The H?" he questioned. Obviously, she wasn't imagining things. It also seemed he wasn't misreading any signals, given how brazenly she was staring down his tool as if it were some sort of meal. The elafia even licked her lips, which resulted in an immediate and obvious throb. Ailen wondered how she could even bring his readiness into question ─ though he also wondered if she was talking to him, or his cock. "I believe you should have expected it. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting to be this patient. There were times in the carriage that I nearly forgot restraint," he admitted, still stepping forward.

Being human was confusing. For all the times Sakura looked strangely upon humankind's ways, this was the first reasonable assertion Charlemagne heard. "That sounds about right. Welcome to the club," he stated. She didn't understand her own feelings, and that was fine. Based on her current behavior, Charlemagne could quantify it easily. On the other hand, he suffered the opposite issue. "That's weird. I find that whole Call of Creation thing more difficult to deal with. I guess it's a matter of being used to something, but... what you're talking about is just called being horny," he explained. Perhaps Charlemagne's problem was experiencing both in unison, but he no longer cared. Sakura made an effort to peck his lips a few times, but she would find herself being pushed against when Charlemagne began assaulting her neck. It didn't matter what she planned on doing before this; he'd been planning on a normal trip. Sacrifices had to be made for the greater good. "Just do it later," Charlemagne urged, seeming unusually needy. That push would continue. One of his arms hooked around the girl's back as he aimed to lean her toward the floor, the opposite chair ─ whatever managed to stop the momentum. Still, he didn't seem very conscious of where they were.

Astolfo shrugged. He had no concept of sacrilege, nor any concern for the wrath of divinities in this world. "If they want to be mad about it, they can get better," he said simply. None of that mattered anyway. Astolfo took his place atop the horse and initiated their ride ─ all while Martha initiated one of a different variety. A scoot forward from both parties facilitated entry, and Martha's arms were wrapped around the smaller male. For once, she commented on the experience right away. Was she talking about the horse, or... the horse? One might wonder, but Astolfo was taken by the endless clench of Martha's walls as he used each buck of the horse to thrust lightly. The surge of sensation at each thrust was far more powerful than the amount of effort utilized as such, and Astolfo found it... rather incredible. When they picked up a bit more speed, things were going to become quite interesting.

While they moved towards Yuuya's destination, Yume started her questioning. The lad in question didn't take issue with her first question aside from wondering if it was truly obvious, "Iie, it is only obvious to me because I've been there. The others might understand you are a bit standoffish, but they may not really understand why, not completely anyway," she assured the lad so as not to let him feel bad. It wasn't a truly obvious thing, aside from having going through something similar herself, she might not even have noticed a few key differences between his demeanor and that of any random shy person. "Sou ka, I won't lie to you and tell you it gets better. It doesn't really, even with time, but it'll hurt less. And you'll eventually find something else to fill that void with... Until then you have my condolences and my empathy, I've walked that path before... I understand," she added. A year or less truly wasn't that far displaced from that sort of tragedy. Even without completely understanding the boy she was walking with she'd felt connected to him and she felt for him. "Speaking of void filling you aren't used to having friends... that isn't a question. It's more a statement or observation, drinking lowers inhibitions but you still seem to have quite a few. Like you aren't sure what to make of us at all..." she commented almost absently, as if she'd only been an outside observer and not an invasive force. "I guess in that case my question is why? You aren't a bad person, I can tell that. You are shy but not exceedingly withdrawn, why don't you understand friendship? Or rather what happened to make you distrust others so much?" she asked him in an oddly direct fashion. She was content to walk along with him, but she obviously had no real intention of holding punches. No, she truly wished to get to the bottom of the complexity known as Tenjou Yuuya.

In the meantime, Anais found herself wide-eyed as Ailen questioned 'the H' as a thing of note. "Oops, I didn't mean to say that one aloud," Anais murmured. "So you know how I mentioned earlier that 69 is like a running joke for immature adolescents and the like. The H is a similar thing," she started still her gaze wasn't properly averted at all. "It's... uh... hentai or like horny. As in perverted and it is tied to the understanding of arousal. And yes, I should say we fully understand that it's normal to be aroused at some point but kids are weird and so it's one of those sarcastic joking things which is mentioned whenever someone actually acknowledges arousal instead of pretending it doesn't happen or teasing someone else for it," she explained in a sort of rambling way. Actually, she was a lot like her mentor in a passing sort of way given how she explained things and what she was doing. More interesting than the dribble that fell from her mouth was the admission from Ailen of his almost lost subtly. Anais had been almost lost, but she'd also been drinking, was she truly that distracting? 'Fuck yes we are that distracting, go ahead and reward, Shishou, the acoustics are fine from here~' her internal voice seemed quite apt for her to take that next sexual step. 'Lookit, we made it jump~' Sinais was beyond amused by the potential. "I didn't expect it at all, I'm not really used to being on the receiving end of attention. It's really flattering from you, Shishou," she said while watching him step towards her, she'd find herself meeting him in the middle. In truth she wasn't really that patient either, she was simply very easily distracted. Like right now, within striking distance her eyes were finally drawn back up to her mentor's face and she'd find herself staring at his mouth reaching up to pull his face towards her own while also reaching down to stroke his manhood as if greeting her favorite thing.

Apparently beyond the people in the forest, Sakura was to be welcomed into humanity. How fitting it was that it was Charles to do so, simply because the girl knew of no real way to handle her current feelings and experiences? Very fitting she'd say as was the sensation of their bodies being pressed together. Charles also expressed in these moments, a lack of understanding of the Call of Creation and finding it harder to deal with, "Sou, if it feels anything like this for you then I have better context for earlier..." she murmured. There were several aspects which could have determined what made one thing or the other easier or harder to deal with, but Sakura felt like now might not have been the best time. In fact, it was all but confirmed by Charles's actions and his words. Apparently she was just horny, she didn't really know what that meant, but she could assume based on context it had something to do with her non-creation oriented arousal. Beyond this, it appeared that he was content to explore something unrelated to her earlier thoughts of doing things for the group. He pushed back against her as she tried to kiss him, going along with his motion she'd find herself being held up between the chairs created for their comfortable sitting, but why? What was missing? She wasn't quite sure yet, but as she was far from uncomfortable she could wait and see. She couldn't or rather wouldn't deny such a pure desire from the one she was connected to in such a direct manner. "Hai, I suppose there is no rush," she murmured knowing that they were quite alone in their current endeavor.

While Charles and Sakura found their own sort of harmony, Astolfo and Martha began a new kind of ride together. Of course this didn't go without Astolfo being himself but something about his statement resonated with Martha. "I suppose a bit of introspection and personal responsibility would be in order," she said, figuring she'd also be doing it herself later. Knowing that a god was responsible for what happened to Jeanne and knowing that others were responsible for helping she could take each on an individual basis. What she couldn't really take on an individual basis right now however, was Astolfo and his altogether tight entry into her person. She'd commented upon it, she'd also wrapped her arms around the lad already and was content to pull him closer into herself as the horse nudged them along. Her own personal horse in this case, would be guided ever deeper into her depths, which led to her feeling distinctly pleased by the sensation. Eventually her legs would be found atop his as he rode the horse giving her better positioning to have her womb knocked against repeatedly which was a sensation she seemed to enjoy quite easily. And like this she would remain moaning away at the right pleasant turn of events.

"... Sou ka," said Yuuya. He supposed it was reasonable for someone to know his signs due to being in the same situation. There was no way he was the only outcast of that type in the world, even if he was the only one he'd ever known up to this point. Yuuya didn't intend to pry on the girl's situation, or his drunken mind didn't have the wherewithal to do so. Besides, she was still talking. He knew of that void mentioned by the lass all too well. He knew of its depth and how impossible it was to fill. Was he even trying to fill it at this point? No. Perhaps, at the end of the day, that was part of his problem. Yume knew he wasn't used to having friends. That wasn't even the half of it, as her query about his reactions to the group was answered in the initial observation. He didn't have friends, he didn't have enemies ─ he had superiors. "That's all there is to it. I'm just not used to being around people, is all," he said plainly. That wasn't the whole story, of course. He was very used to being around people... when they decided it was time to vent their own frustrations. Alas, that wasn't something he had a mind to share.

Apparently, whatever the 'H' was, Anais didn't mean to mention it at all. She went on to explain it either way, and though it was an utterly ridiculous notion, he understood how a simpler human society reached such a consensus. "Desirous, then. That is understandable, though its purpose is lost upon me. Humans are so reserved," he said, leaving it at that. Her gaze hadn't done much shifting, and neither had his. Well... that was the case until his forward momentum was matched by hers. Though the elafia was not used to receiving attention, perhaps she should have been. Either way, she'd have little choice but to adjust to it. It seemed she was on her way, even in terms of reacting judging by her lack of hesitation in reaching for him... twice. One of her hands urged his face down to facilitate a meeting of lips. In that same time, he felt the girl's other hand sharing the grip of his tool. It seemed they wouldn't be moving much deeper into the grove Anais targeted. Now that contact had been made, Ailen obviously had no intention of leaving the urges unanswered. Such would be made clear as his free hand reached the back of Anais's neck, halting any retreat she may or may not have intended.

In the meantime, Charlemagne was steadily moving forward. Sakura had context for something. What was it? It didn't matter. Nothing mattered but the moment, Charlemagne thought. His sole purpose in life presently was to shift the girl into position, which she easily acquiesced to. They'd find out together what answers lay ahead. Something was indeed missing, and that would be among the first things answered. As for there being no rush... "Well... there is one," Charlemagne said. There may not have been purpose in rushing whatever Sakura's original plan was, but in his current state, Charlemagne was rushing to pull down his own trousers. He was rushing to begin yet another session with the young goddess, despite the unquestionable satisfaction of the morning. Whether a need or a want, he was going to free his manhood... and find a place to store it shortly after. "Is that alright? I'm getting worse at resisting every time, so I wonder if it's going to become a burden."

Martha had a few things to realize over time. Astolfo did not casually refer to women as goddesses, though it could seem as such. Despite his sexual 'freedom' as some might call it, he was quite selective. He sought the best; he sought those who were worthy of the treatment once reserved for divinities. "Yeah, introsexion!" he said as if repeating Martha's words verbatim. Regardless of any inaccuracies, his meaning was a factual occurrence. Their bodies were drawn closer by both parties' machinations and the horse's trotting, and soon Astolfo found the saint's end. Just the same, the proverbial gates of heaven were swung ajar, and he was welcomed into the holy chamber. Astolfo's hands settled at the woman's sides to settled his own grip. "Sanctuary!" he yelled excitedly, heeling the horse's sides to add a bit more bump to their dual-purposed ride. Doing so would see him easily crossing a familiar threshold within the saint once more. It seemed that had become her desire by now anyway.

Yume was having a rather casual chat with Yuuya. In fact, her words and actions were all in the hopes of becoming closer to the lad for various reasons she thought it necessary. Actually, this lad was actually just trying his best which she respected, having a good way of being able to tell the goodness of others and the metric to see it clearly despite any attempts to hide, made it that much more reasonable for her to align herself with the lad. "Hm, that a partial truth but, obviously a sensitive point. So, I won't press it too hard," she murmured. "So let me ask you something, hypothetically if you heard a rumor about someone you knew very well... how would you handle the information?" she asked. That question likely seemed a bit random but she wasn't just trying to uncover information about him, she thought it only fair if she gave some information about herself, she just wouldn't be doing it directly.

While Yume delved into herself and Yuuya's psyche, Anais was busy falling to the H. Specifically, she explained it to her mentor after it slipped out of her mouth while experiencing it at the same time. It was almost surreal but it seemed her explanation was something which was understood as a matter of human reservation. She supposed she could see that, she might even agree with it in some ways. That being said the world she was from made that kind of thing quite necessary, "Humans are contradictory," she added without further elaboration. She thought he may not need it, he'd already seen human contradictions quite a bit as displayed by herself and Kaguya. Even now she was displaying such a contradiction. Being unused to attention but fully throwing herself into the elf in front of her. She'd taken up his tool in one hand and the back of his neck with the other. She was pulling him into herself and strangely got no resistance. Oh... it was much worse than simply no resistance. He was sinking into her, taking hold of her in a similarly intimate way. He was kissing her while not allowing her any method of escape. And in response the elafa moaned her contentedness into him. The sounds which escaped between their lips seemed to still bounce around this little piece of forestry. A gentle stroking of his cock began as the space between her legs throbbed. Even just a few moments ago she was sure she wanted to swallow his cock and eat him for lunch or dinner. Now she was sure she wanted him buried deeply betwixt her thighs... the indecisive nature of the girl reared its head as she met his urges and instead she'd be found fidgeting wondering why it was ever a good idea so wear so many layers.

While Anais discovered the discomfort of her layers, Charles was discovering the urge of continued fornication. Sakura had before mentioned that there was no real rush between them but as he removed himself from his breeches he claimed that his erection was a thing to rush about. She smirked almost deviously at that little quip and couldn't help but reply, "That does seem urgent~" she stated, though that could likely count as being quite flirty. Regardless Charles would soon be looking to place that erection of his within her body somewhere as she lay between two chairs. He even went on to ask if this was alright, seeming to have some oddity in feeling surrounding his lack of control over his sexual desires, even going so far as to call it a potential burden. "Hm?" she almost questioned him, but she thought maybe now without her soul active she could reassure him a bit better. "It's more than alright and now it's definitely not a burden even if you finding yourself wanting," she mused just a little. "It's much easier and less confusing if it's something you're seeking on your own, and I did tell you, to take what you needed from me... I haven't rescinded that, Char-kun. You don't have to worry, as long as it's something you want to do with me and that we can have fun with together, it's not a burden to me. Even if it's just a lot of sex," she shared those words with him and true to herself she was without shame. To her, it was much easier as long as Charles was sure of what he wanted, there were less blanks to fill in and less confusion overall. And with that in mind she found herself aligning them for proper copulation, she wished to try it, in the original way while she was intoxicated and without her soul interfering.

While that little carriage became a private suite, a horseback ride was quickly becoming something quite intense and lewd. Astolfo's types or even his known sex partners weren't something that Martha even considered being important. Regardless, now that she was counting herself among the group she could understand why women made this choice even just one time. It was quite the experience even without it truly making sense to her. In fact, the lad had just wrongly repeated something she'd said and somehow it made perfect sense to her while he was plunging into her depths. "Ugh, I think I might be falling to the world. You're actually making sense to me~" she squealed that last statement as he pushed himself into her womb while screaming sanctuary. And she, felt the infinite relief of orgasm as he crossed the threshold.

Though she was invasive by nature, Yume seemed reasonable at every turn. Taking note of his half-truth, she let go of the topic others might have continued pressing. What a relief. Internally, Yuuya heaved a sigh. Externally however, he became slightly confused by her next curiosity. What if he heard a rumor about someone he knew very well? That was rather difficult to address with zero context, but he could assume said rumor was negative. Still, his reactions would probably differ slightly based on the rumor itself. "Uh... that's difficult. I guess it depends on what kind of rumor you're talking about. Mostly, I think if that person was a friend, I'd already know something true... so I shouldn't believe anything I heard randomly from someone else," he decided. Of course, it was all conjecture coming from Yuuya. He had no examples whatsoever, though there were many rumors about him.

Humans were contradictory. Anais accepted this, though she just as easily embodied contradictions at the same time. Regardless, Ailen had no complaints to offer. In truth, the contradictory nature of humans was sometimes intriguing to no end. Anais was such an example, even being cause for arousal in her strange ways. Now, those oddities had them kissing before their intended destination, while Anais ensured his girth lost no firmness ─ not that it was going to anyway at this point. Whatever they were doing, it would probably occur right here in a matter of moments. However... Anais's movements implied some level of anxiety or lack of surety. What could that have been? Ailen wasn't sure, but he also believed the number of layers she wore was too high. Ah, but there was a simple answer to be found by tugging only on the elafia's tights. If he could get those off, the rest would be no issue... though his tugging may have been a bit more toward himself than down as it should have been.

As Charlemagne's breeches were lowered, a question hung in the air. He realized how many sexual encounters had been initiating with Sakura over the past couple of days, and he realized they were becoming more conscious attempts every time. Surely that would become annoying, right? Sakura acquiesced at every turn, but what if it wasn't a matter of her nature as a Creator? He supposed they'd be finding out soon enough, even if Sakura repeated the notion that she had no issues with his actions. "Even if you aren't acting on spiritual acceptance? I'll be honest ─ I feel like this is something I'll keep wanting to do. What if it's an everyday occurrence? I'd still rather you just do whatever you want," he spoke further. Sakura was making an effort to align them, but whose purpose was she answering?

Everyone had questions. Astolfo would count himself as an exception to this clause. He'd never question himself in these moments. Why bother, when he could have more fun? So long as Martha wasn't physically halting his advances, Astolfo would continue. Actually, he'd do that so long as there were signs of interest. Dubious consent was an enjoyable thing, the lad believed. Luckily, Martha showed no interest in wasting time with anything. She enabled his entrance and accepted his push into her womb. It very much differed to her earlier demeanor toward him, and it seemed she could make sense of his words now. Perhaps she'd understand even more if certain conditions were met. "Isn't it great?! You could understand even more, but... you probably don't want that~" Astolfo claimed even as he continued bucking his hips with every bounce the horse initiated.

Yume was a very invasive individual, but she was also fair, at least as fair as she could be. Given this, she was interested in her ongoing conversation but no so much that she would make the lad conversing with her completely uncomfortable. In fact, she'd asked him a hypothetical question as a person he'd only just met to understand how he viewed the potentials of friendship and to gauge her own reactions. "Sou ka, I was wondering about that... I feel like you might understand how I feel," she mused. "In my human life, I am the kind of person people spread rumors about a lot, usually the rumors come from boys I won't date, and are spread by girls who dislike me," she gave that information freely. She had nothing to hide and saw the evils of those people as being placed on them. "New question, do you also have a bunch of people that are venting on you?" she said while trying to fish out their likeness.

Anais had mentioned the contradictory nature of humans, and given this her own nature made a bit more sense. Still, it didn't stop her from seeking her mentor, even as she argued with herself internally over things like her fashion choices and how to best get to the point. What was the point? Well, it was kind of lost, as she kissed her mentor deeply and he aimed to tug at her tights. Oh, right she was too clothed, but that tugging with its excitement and direction caused a tear to occur which would pull them in shreds away from he person. 'Sugoi! Shishou's gotten really impatient!~' Sinais chimed seemingly pleased at this incident. 'Well it does solve a problem,' Anais managed, but aloud there was but a playful giggle even as a layer of clothing seemed to fall away from her person. Oh well, it didn't matter much. She didn't really want to stop what they were doing and she also really wanted to start, that little thong she wore was already quite damp and she was already sure the elf in question and she could begin at any moment. Actually it was quite the exciting thought.

At the same time, Charles seemed to be coming to terms with his desires as they applied to Sakura. "Especially when I am not acting on spiritual acceptance. I haven't been acting on spiritual acceptance all morning," she clarified as if it would clear things up. "What I mean is I have only been doing what I want all morning, and that hasn't changed. I don't understand this horny thing but I want to and I'll do that with you. Even if it's every day... I'm not just doing what my soul wants when you're involved," she murmured. That lining up of their bodies had been something she'd done and now she was pressing Charles against the opening which would eventually lead him towards her womb. True enough, Sakura seemed to more actively seek the attention of Charles without the activity of her soul in place, given this, it was obviously not something that her soul desired wholly.

Astolfo seemed to find himself a more willing partner than even the last time they'd joined bodies. Perhaps acceptance was part of this in more ways than Martha had realized already. It didn't much matter though, as Astolfo made his way into her depths and then beyond to her womb, which she readily accepted with a moan of content. She'd mentioned his words making sense to her and that while odd wasn't actually the worse thing she'd ever experienced. "I can't imagine the usefulness of having more understanding of you, no..." she mused. That wasn't even a jab, just an observation. But there were things more worth her observation, like the continued bucking which came with every forward push as this horse galloped along. She wouldn't have thought herself to undertake sex in such a way, but she'd definitely consider it an experience worth remembering at the very least. In fact, she began chasing a sensation once more, her hips shifting down to meet those thrusts as she enjoyed a pseudo lack of control over this situation. Perhaps this was fine for an afternoon of relief.

Page 8 of 173 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast