Page 95 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Charles Patricius

Miko began perusing the shop's available undergarments, selecting a few. Marisbury did not pry, choosing instead to keep his eyes averted from such specific moments. Instead of scanning her selections, he browed aimlessly, though close proximity was maintained all the while. "People certainly are imaginative with things rarely even seen by others," he commented. Miko's curiosity about her own aloofness was not for him to note. If she believed she was that person among her friend group, it was probably true; that was his take on the matter. As for Marisbury talking to others about his impromptu disappearances, however, there was always something to be said. "I do not. Mostly, I only do things that are necessary. This meeting and delivery today was a necessary point in time. In this case, there is an emptiness to the future I saw. After giving those belongings to you and your friends, there was nothing... so I decided to fill that emptiness here with you," he explained.

Speaking of explanations, Sakura was offering another to her father. Hiroshi gained greater understanding of her meeting with two enigmatic travelers. Kazuhiko gained a certain understanding as well once he looked at the image. Specifically, he learned something about the fox woman shown. Something about her appearance was familiar... twice. He wanted nothing to do with that individual ─ nor the suspicious-looking male, in all honesty. "Glad I didn't meet either of them. They look dangerous in a non-villainous sort of way," he surmised while Hiroshi considered any differences between them and the clairvoyant Myouou. There was nothing he could immediately think of, as between those two, most (if not all) known variants of clairvoyance were covered. "Hmm. Admittedly, I have no idea where to even start. I assume they will meet with your mother soon enough, if they haven't already. She will have a greater understanding than I could ever hope to obtain ─ perhaps including answers from them directly."

As she stopped Marisbury gave her an acceptable amount of privacy. That is to say, he stayed close enough to keep their conversation, but busied himself enough for her not to feel awkward picking up various articles of clothing. Of course, his mention of the imagination of humans when thinking about items that wouldn't be seen made her chortle almost humorlessly. "You would be very surprised at the number of times one can be seen in their underwear. It's like if it happens once... it will happen a million times after... in rapid succession even!" she said seeming to realize she was talking from her own personal experience in the last few days. A single elf had seen her in her underwear, and she'd been seen soon after by a whole host of other people. Moving on from that topic as she picked the last of her undergarments, she wandered over to longue wear, and of course saw various skimpy forms of nightie but that was hardly her style. She ended up looking at rompers, which seemed to suit her taste much better and even came in silky and lacy designs for some, but also plush fleece for others. She picked up a few of these in her own size even the lace one in red with a cut out in the middle thinking it looked cute with its ruffles at the bottom. All the while, Marisbury spoke of his trips being things that needed to be done, but that he was filling in a current blank with her. "Sou ka, that sounds like the plot of a sci-fy show..." she mused but there was a huge blush on her face. He could have chosen to do anything with his time. He could have chosen anyone else to spend him time with, including his daughter from the future and someone he'd actually already copulated with... but he chose, the physically underdeveloped Miko. To say she was flattered didn't cover enough of the emotion she was feeling. "I can't... that might be one of the most flattering things I've ever heard, and you said it as if it was an absolute fact," she managed finally. No matter what she could see herself always enjoying this man's company. At the very least, he increased her own sense of self by a great deal, in a way much different from her natural mentor.

Beyond the point of a date, another had yet to start but that was also fine. Kazuhiko, Sakura and Hiroshi, were still having a conversation about the nature of the two visitors of Munetsuchi. It would seem that Kazuhiko was glad not to have met them, and found something nefarious in their visages. He even seemed to have some sort of recognition when looking at the picture but it wasn't anything he'd share. "I don't know what could be dangerous about them," Sakura said. But of course she'd feel that way, she wasn't truly scared of people for the most part. Moving on from that Hiroshi seemed to think Sakura's mother might have a better time figuring out the nature of the seemingly clairvoyant pair who were helping. Actually, Sakura wasn't too sure, "I hope she has a bit of insight. I am quite confused by them but they don't feel enough like others for me to completely understand them," Sakura mentioned seemingly excited. She enjoyed not knowing thigns, and having to think about them.

According to Miko, being seen in one's undergarments was something of a snowball effect. Marisbury took particular interest in the way she presented that information. It seemed there was a certain acceptance of fate applied, whether the moments of reckoning belied said acceptance or not. "Is that foreshadowing? I do wonder," he replied, one corner of his mouth upturned. Time would tell, he supposed. Ah... that was a rare feeling for the first son of Animusphere. His eventual speech about choosing Miko to fill the blank space in events was met with an admittance of flattery. He'd spoken only truth, but surely there was no harm in bonus effects. "It is absolute fact. I've no reason to lie. I became interested after actually meeting you, so this was the most valuable use of my time. Things are only becoming more interesting over time," he admitted.

Kazuhiko couldn't really explain what he found 'dangerous' about that pair in the images, but he knew dangerous was the word. He shook his head, thinking there was nothing to be done about it either way. Sakura would likely have another encounter with them, which meant his chances of doing so were officially anything but zero. Oh well. He was primarily indifferent, while Hiroshi was beyond intrigued. Sakura's mother would be the likeliest holder of answers. If she didn't have them, one of the world's greatest mysteries was right at their doorstep... and that was even more interesting. "Like most things, it is worth some study if even you couldn't figure out the details. Regardless, don't let me keep you. You have learning to do, yes? I am equally excited to see some parts of this world, as I'm sure you are too. On your way; shoo, shoo~" the tall male urged jovially. Indeed, Sakura had plans... and so did he, though his intentions and their cause had yet to be disclosed. To Sakura, he showed a quick adjustment of his glasses while patting her head with the other hand. Many interesting things were ahead of them all, the former elf thought.

Miko's expression of her current understanding of her life, specifically as it concerned her undergarments, was heard by Marisbury as she picked out a few more items. Sets of tights and thigh highs in white and black were chosen for obvious reasons. Still there was something of a snarky bit of commentary from Marisbury concerning foreshadowing. She turned to look at him and found the corner of his mouth upturned and him looking a tad cheeky to boot. "Foreshadowing, sounds like flirting to me. But I like the way that sounds~" mentioned Miko, while staring directly that little light flickering in her eyes. She decided he was being flirty and as such she reciprocated to keep up the mood of it. Truthfully, she figured this man would be seeing at least the ones she was currently wearing at some point in the day. Even though she made this decision her face instantly reddened. 'It feels embarrassing to say something like that, but he told me to be honest! We got this!' she thought encouraging herself. Ah, but her minor flirtation aside it would seem that Marisbury was content to say things which made her eyes widen. "Somehow, it's even better knowing it isn't flattery. I do find myself agreeing though... it's only getting more interesting..." she mused. Having everyting she thought she needed and arm full of things she began making her way towards the register. "I think I have everything I need..." she mentioned happily.

At the same time, Sakura was busy considering the various aspects of her understanding that concerned the fox woman and the blue haired man she'd encountered now twice. They did seem almost otherworldly but that was a lot considering she was herself a goddess. Still, her father had plenty to say, and encouraged the pair to study whatever they were interested in and begin the proper date they seemed to wish to start, despite the distractions. "Hai, have fun with your studies," Sakura claimed easily leaning into Kazuhiko and happy to accompany him to this card shop and learn the basics of this game he wished to play. "I am also curious about the outside," she murmured not having any real knowledge of this particular world. Kaguya for her part in this also perked up, would Hiroshi be asking something which required her help, would she be needing to dress for an outing of some sort. She supposed she'd leave herself open for such a thing. "Aniki, is there something in particular you're trying to figure out. Need some help~" she offered herself up for such a purpose, figuring that she might as well stay busy while Miko was out and about with the early form of Solomon.

"Does it?" Marisbury questioned the idea of his words being a way of flirting. The way they were received and responded to, at the very least, meant letting some flirtatious behavior stand as interpreted. In truth, he was legitimately curious about coming events. Some might say he achieved success in failure, and that was perfectly fine. "Well if you like the sound of it, then I've exceeded my own expectations," he surmised in the end. Moving on, it seemed Miko had gathered all the things she sought after adding a few pieces of legwear to the collection. Based on what Marisbury could see, it was difficult to tell whether her intention was to be modest or lascivious. Both may have been a suitable answer. Whatever the case, the girl was soon en route to checkout. "Really, so soon? You're a very quick shopper, unlike most humans," Marisbury commented earnestly.

As Hiroshi hurried his daughter along, he was urged to enjoy his own studies. A gleam passed over his glasses, and he seemed to take in new information at the time. "I should advise you do the same. Bear in mind any potential limitations of this world. Many things we observe as the natural way of things may not function to standard. I am trying to withhold judgment about Alayan humans due to the added limitations of the bodies found here," the tall male preached during another playful nudge to send the girl along. At that time, Kazuhiko was moving toward the door and glancing at a backpack in the entryway. "Hey, do you mind if I borrow this?" he asked of Yuuya, who nodded immediately. "Hai. I'm not using it," was the other lad's response. "Arigatou! I'll take care of it!" Charlemagne concluded, taking the backpack and storing his collection in a manner more easily managed.

Two more were departing, and Hiroshi was presented with a question. He'd say nothing until the others were gone, but once they stepped outside, those glasses were tilted yet again. "It's not so much 'figuring something out' as being guided. Solomon-ou and Tohsaka-san both have the most interesting habit of taking control of others' lives. I was left a few messages that seem to appear as needed. I should be going to something called a... convenience store? If you are willing, I would first like to understand how one manages to purchase convenience."

"It does," was all that Miko had to say. It was odd, shopping in such a place. She was concentrating very hard, trying to make sure she didn't make eye contact with anyone besides Marisbury. She didn't want to further embarrass herself today. She'd made the promise to be braver than her other self and as such she was doing her best. Such was her nature after all. "Really? I figured you'd have had a bit more confidence than that... I'm just a girl after all..." she mused. Truly she didn't see why his success in this case should count as exceeding his own expectations. He was quite the smooth individual, charming and thoughtful and a bit of a scamp. In truth, he was exactly what she would have wanted out of a boyfriend for the kind of scenario she was currently going through. Oddly enough, what Miko didn't think much about, was the clothing she'd picked up. it was her intention to be comfortable and not overly childish. The fact that she could manage both modesty and seduction simultaneously was a bit lost upon her, but one day she might fully understand her sway on the general population. Still there was some surprise, that she'd managed to find all she needed with relative quickness, "Iia, I don't think I am very fast about it at all. I just knew the sorts of things I was looking for and and I fairly decisive whenever I work up the courage to actually make a decision," she admitted rather candidly. "Besides, we can always spend more time talking outside of stores like this, and I haven't had a taste of home in forever. I'd like to keep hanging out a bit longer, if that's alright?" she said looking up at the man rather innocently. All the while a young female clerk was looking between Marisbury and Miko and though she'd seen a few older men with younger looking women in her life, the contrast here was worth a second glance as she began scanning items almost aimlessly. She didn't even try for proper small talk, as it seemed almost rude to interrupt them, just a gentle nod of acknowledgement and a smile at Marisbury before she allowed herself to simply watch. Perhaps she should slip him her number when he paid for these things?

Still there was more to be said by Hiroshi as he talked to his daughter. A certain gleam in his glasses made the girl's left brow raise in curiosity before he began sharing information. She wondered if Marisbury had some magic on this world as well considering such a thing seemed to be feeding information directly to Hiroshi. Regardless she heard the words her former elf father spoke and nodded. "I had a feeling it would probably be a bit different, but I wonder how much. I'll keep it in mind and without judgements until I have learned all I can," she confirmed. Yes, that was about the most one could expect of Sakura. At the same time, Kazuhiko and Yuuya came to some sort of conclusion about sharing a bag and then that pair were off into the outside. Sakura look in a lot of visual information while taking in the general atmosphere of this new world. "Sou ka, there really is no real amount of ambient mana here..." she murmured. She could make due regardless though.

Soon after, Hiroshi was having a more direct conversation with Kaguya as she searched through her bag finding a plain black pleated skirt and a white button up top with a black bow to wear per her general preferences. There were thigh high tights and a black sweater in case of weather changes but she wouldn't need that. There was also a small pair of loafer black shoes. He was apparently being guided and that was fine to Kaguya as she figured the two men in question wanted people to do things but at their own pace for the most part. As for the question which came from his mouth... it made her stop and blink before a wide grin spread across her face. A giggle escaped her before she covered her mouth. 'Come on, Mon-sama...' she thought the man known as Solomon to them might have been being a scamp. Whatever the case. "Gomen, I just didn't think about how that could have been misconstrued before you said that..." she said getting herself back under control. "You go to a Convenience Store, to buy convenient items. Like every day things you might not want to visit a super market or mall for. It carries, general goods and food stuffs which are easy to make and carry..." she explained carefully. "I'm going to make myself look decent, I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea..." she stated. She immediately wondered if they should have let Sakura out of the house before giving her a rundown of some things... she didn't know if Kazuhiko would even fully understand some of the things they wouldn't undertand.

"That's not quite true," Marisbury said in regards to Miko being just a girl as she claimed. If that were the case, he'd never have become blind to normal humans nearby. It wasn't some simple matter of her being from the other world, but instead something... perhaps a bit transcendental. Surely one such as Marisbury couldn't quantify the truth ─ not in his current form. Just the same, he couldn't quite quantify the unexpected speed of this shopping trip. Ah, but the day was not necessarily over for them. Miko alleged an interest in continuing their little outing, provided he was fine with it. While they discussed this matter, there were eyes on Marisbury. He spared a single glance to an individual he couldn't even see the face of, knowing as a Creator that some desire had been sparked within the unknown woman. No matter; he was quite used to the sensation by now. "I have no qualms, of course. If you're looking for a taste of home, there are plenty of shops nearby. I believe takoyaki is considered one of the best local dishes here?" he asked of Miko, looking toward the clerk once more. "Any recommendations? Neither of us is from Osaka."

Kazuhiko stepped outside to a vaguely familiar scene, though the same could not be said of Sakura. Her first observation in the open air of Gaia was about the lack of atmospheric mana. After spending so much time in the other world, he understood exactly what she meant. "Yeah, it's not pleasant. I feel like I'm using way more energy just to move and breathe, almost like a workout. I'm sure it'll get better though," he stated. Regardless of his faith in a more relaxed experience over time, Kazuhiko maintained a certain quality of excitement for their upcoming escapade. "I think I know where the card shop is from here. Wanna learn the basics along the way?"

On the topic of learning, it would be Hiroshi who learned something about the odd naming patterns in this world. Convenience store was the assigned name of a place one might purchase convenient items, not convenience itself. How very queer. Kaguya may have laughed at his assumption, but he would be judging this planet for its customs. "Foolishness. There are far better ways to name something like that, but I suppose it makes sense in a strange... ignorant way," he stated. In a matter of minutes, he'd see this 'convenience store' thing for himself. First though, Kaguya apparently had to make herself... look decent? Yet another point of confusion was presented. "I don't understand. You look incredible as is, so what is there to be done?"

Miko got to take solace in the knowledge that Marisbury didn't see her as just a girl. But perhaps solace wasn't the right word, it gave her something of a warm and tingling feeling to know that he seemed to appreciate her more than she thought was necessary. It was obviously something that worked in his favor as far as their long term connection was concerned. And while they talked, Marisbury spared a single glance towards the clerk who seemed quite pleased that he looked her way. Definitely was going to give him her number. She didn't even need him to take her shopping and she was certain she had more to offer than the small cutesy girl at his side. "Takoyaki, I haven't had that in ages either... I have heard there are multiple shops around this area that have that. Though I haven't really come here super often before now," Miko mentioned, while being smugly pleased that he was willing to keep talking to her. In truth, she was in no great rush to end their time together, and would be happy to get the necessary part over with in this case so she could... fully devote herself to the fun. As for the woman at the counter, she took note of her finally and saw the cutting and downcast glance. Miko was used to that sort of animosity but she didn't back down from it. She simply smiled while Marisbury asked about local foods. The woman for her part in this, immediately shifted to pleased and flirty clerk willingly giving a few pointers, while leaning forward encouraging a look down her blouse while showing off assets she knew she had over the girl he was with. "Well, the Udon at one of the nearby shops is pretty good. They have all kinds of soup and topping combinations. Takoyaki is great from anywhere around here. But if you like fried things deep fried skewers are great, but you shouldn't eat too many of them. Meat buns are also pretty good I guess... and there is a confection shop nearby that sells sweet buns, if you want dessert!~" that last part of that sentence was definitely flirty of this Miko was sure. Ah, this woman was hitting on Marisbury. Oddly enough, Miko didn't blame her, he was absolutely gorgeous. She'd even stopped scanning items for a few seconds paused with one of those pairs of panties in her hands while explaining all the places she obviously wanted to take Marisbury to eat.

Meanwhile, Sakura and Kazuhiko were on their way. Her first observation of the true outside seemed to be something that Kazuhiko agreed with, still he was optimistic. He claimed that it felt a bit like a workout and figured they would eventually adjust to the feeling. "I hope so, I can mostly keep the annoying part of the feeling at bay... but it is a strange sensation," she claimed apathetically. Still the lad's continued excitement was enough to distract her from any potential negatives. He claimed to know the whereabouts of the card shop and offered to teach Sakura the basics and she was exceedingly pleased by the offer. "Hai, go right ahead..." she said. Knowing that he didn't teach in the traditional ways of her homeland she prepared for an analog lesson about the nature of this card game that Kazuhiko seemed to be so enthusiastic about. She'd be content to follow him and hear out his explanation.

At the same time, Kaguya was busy explaining the nature of convenience stores to Hiroshi. The man didn't take offense to her laughter and instead had an issue with the naming process itself. "Ah, yeah... I can see why it'd be confusing after learning about how other things are named," she said seemingly amused by the man's outrage towards something so simple. She'd have to keep an eye out for the other things which he found annoying... she was quite curious if he had any Miko type overlaps. Moving on from that... there was the mention of her need to change clothes and Hiroshi's reply to that made her pause one more time. This time a blush came to her cheeks which seemed to almost fight her eye color for a moment. While she was used to people complimenting her physical apperance, so rare was it done in such a legitimate way. Her mouth opened in a small o shape and she had to take another moment before she could reply. "Oh... I didn't know I could still feel like that. Arigatou Aniki but... dressing like this isn't actually acceptable at all. Even if you think I look nice. The social environment here is... a lot more strict than what you can imagine. And aside from my date, and this was a sketchy thing to wear then, this isn't considered appropriate levels of dressed. It could make me targetable by undesirable males or have me be mistaken for a prostitute if I went out dressed like this. They would make some bad assumptions about you if we were seen together and I was out like this. If you need to know how extreme this can be, all schools have uniforms so all students are dressed alike and all adults are expected to uphold a certain modesty... otherwise they could be ostracized. And in a world where everyone has a camera phone, bad news about you could spread quickly so... certain norms have to be upheld," she finished her explanation and went into the bathroom to change. This of course would take only a couple of minutes as she slipped out of her shorts and shirt and into a bra and panties of matching black lace. Afterwards she slipped on a skirt pleated in black and a whitle collared shirt. She slipped on some thigh high socks and slipped her tie around her neck to tie it into a little bow. She placed her own clothes back with Miko's original set and exited the bathroom with a more standard look on. That didn't stop her shirt from being tight nor her skirt from being fairly short, she just looked more like the school girl she was, instead of a street walker.

Marisbury thought going out for a meal would be a viable next step in their day, and Miko seemed to agree. Neither of them had much experience in this particular area. What could they do but rely on the opinion of locals? Such was the ideal solution in Marisbury's opinion, and the store clerk was most easily accessible... for numerous reasons, apparently. She spoke in a way that registered to Marisbury as desirous, even before her mouth opened. Regardless, he remained attentive enough to gain necessary information. Humans had such obvious signs from soul structure to body language, and even tone and cadence. "I see, I see. Udon is always interesting, and so are skewers. I was meant to bring some to my father in the past, but... I was never able to deliver. One can't go wrong with sweets either," he said, giving fair consideration to all options. "I've never been much of a picky eater though. I'll leave the choice to what I'm sure is a more refined palate. Make a selection, and I'll treat," he insisted. With that out of the way, he looked toward the clerk again. Just then, this human would experience a moment of Marisbury's inhuman nature, whether realized or not. "Pardon me for asking, but which of us are you offering your body to? I'm having a difficult time figuring it out."

Much to Kazuhiko's elation, Sakura was very willing to learn his beloved card game. He didn't hesitate before pulling cards from his deck box, first showing his primary card which... happened to be the goddess Astraea: Angelica's mother. "So this is a Servant card. They come in three varieties: Hero, God and Spirit, in ascending power levels and rarities. On here is your mana cost for summoning them to the playing field. You get one mana to start your turn, and every following turn adds one to the pool ─ to a maximum of seven per turn. Every Servant has a special ability unique to it, sometimes with conditions for activating it. For starters, you get to choose one Servant to act as your Ruler; that's where the Ruler Abilities come into play. Every card has something offensive and something defensive as Ruler Abilities, with varying mana costs for them too. Those are the symbols next to the abilities themselves," he explained, deciding to first make clear the primary card type Sakura would be using.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi remained baffled by human rules and the like. Kaguya was a specimen on par with divinities, but her implication was that she wouldn't be considered 'decent' the way she was presently. The humans of Gaia had some stipulations on presentation, akin to uniforms one would only find in specific instances on the other side. "That sort of thing sounds terrible for individuality. Without the ability to perceive mana, one should rely on how a person presents themselves for initial judgments of compatibility. Pairings must be atrocious in this world," he complained. Nevertheless, he somewhat understood the point... somewhat. He'd say nothing more, merely waiting for Kaguya's return. Once a few minutes passed, he witnessed the girl in a getup quite modest compared to its predecessor. A hefty amount of appeal remained due to Kaguya's visage alone, but if he had to compare the two... "As I thought. The other was leagues better, and seems more true to your spiritual signature. Though, it would of course be wrong of me to say this outfit is lacking in appeal. One might raise the question, however... is it the clothes? These are always topics worth addressing. Minor leanings in one direction or another tend to show themselves. I would be willing to say you could wear anything, but I suppose society in this world has already decided otherwise."

This pair going out for a meal was potentially one of the best things that could happen. As far as Miko was concerned this was very much already worth breaking out of her shell for and anything past this point was simply extra. Speaking of extras, the clerk gave a list of potential food types for the pair to try while making it obvious to everyone that she was shooting her best shot at Marisbury. Miko also listened to the list and upon hearing about Udon she'd made most of her decision with the greatest ease. "I'd love Udon! I haven't had noodles in so long!" Miko mentioned. Of course when she said that, she meant it had been approximately 300 years but... their new clerk associate didn't need to know that. What she did need to know however, was that Marisbury wasn't a normal man in the slightest. His words to her made her face redden immediately in embarrassment while Miko almost laughed aloud but managed to cover her would be giggle with a hand while turning her head to the side. "Which?!" she seemed surprised only to begin moving her hands again no longer wishing to prolong the interaction. "I can't believe that's an actual question, you're joking right?" the clerk questioned. Surely this man wasn't so dense as to not understand when a woman was trying to make a move on him. He had a young teenage girl with him, surely he understood! Even if Marisbury didn't understand, Miko knew the woman wasn't offering herself to her... but that was neither here nor there. Instead it was simply amusing that Marisbury had said something so outlandishly awkward. She'd not thought she'd deal with anything like that from anyone but her own mentor. "I am pretty sure she has no interest in me, it's the exact opposite of interest for me I think," Miko offered quietly. It was no longer in her nature to let questions go unanswered even the awkward ones.

While a very interesting checkout took place, Sakura learned the basics of 'Servant' cards in this game that Kazuhiko liked. It would seem the basic information about these cards was all pretty relevant information from the world of Alaya. Even the technical hierarchy made sense based on the information they'd received directly from her mother and the Nexus. There were nuances however. The cards had special abilities written on them, and conditions for summoning as well. Actuallly, as far as Sakura understood it, she'd compare it to the mechanical function of summoning. "Sou ka, I think I understand..." she commented looking at this card for quite a few moments. "She looks like An-chan," she mentioned after studying the artwork for a few moments. "I think I will hold questions until the rest of the explanation is finished..." she whispered, seeming to have gained a reasonable bit of understanding in just a few moments of processing time. Still walking along she continued watching the young man's hands and keeping visual track of anything he showed her.

Meanwhile, Hiroshi was now dealing with a bit of culture shock. He seemed to come up with several issues that enforced modesty seemed to create in their society. A smile came to Kaguya's face as she heard his complaints. "Hai, it is exactly that problem. Worse still when you consider public behavior is also highly scrutinized and monitored. It is very possible to spend a reasonable amount of time getting to know someone and not have any idea what they are actually like if they aren't honest enough to reveal it to you," she expressed with just a hint of sadness. Of course, it'd not been too long since her own breakup and being back in the human world she was used to, brought back a strange amount of painful memory that she was able to push away while diving headlong into a magical world. Soon enough she was stepping out of the bathroom dressed in a more suitable outfit for their excursion into the outside world, but Hiroshi seemed to like it less than her original outfit. A smile came to her face. The men of Alaya were such honest perverts by this world's standard. He claimed this outfit wasn't lacking in appeal, he wondered if it was the clothes at all and to that Kaguya could only make a few suppositions given the look of one Iino Miko. "I would say that anything you feel confident in, you probably look good in to both yourself and other people. At least that would be how humans thought about it, Mi-chan's recent wardrobe change is such an instance I think. I can't say I've ever felt that I looked bad in anything I wore, and I could wear anything. Local customs not withstanding other places in the world aren't so restrictive. And like if we went to the beach, we'd have to buy bathing suits and those are more like lingerie than anything else. Or like Saori-nee and her gym clothes being standard for that kind of place," she said with a smile.

Page 95 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast