Luviagelita was quite used to be people fawning all over her. It was pretty much standard for her lifestyle, even so... there was something remarkably honest about the way that Archbishop Turpin spoke. It led her to believe that he was being rather sincere in his understanding of life. "You are truly kind, Archbishop..." she said a small smile forming on her face. She truly hadn't had a conversation with someone not a servant in quite a long time.

What was more, as Turpin created that magical little throne for her, he had more to say. He wouldn't speak ill of the Holy Father. That wasn't truly surprising there were very few people who would even begin to question him, much less actually speak against him. Even so, and after a brief chuckle as he came around to the idea of saying a but being the downfall of such sentences. He claimed that she was no servant and thus moving about as such truly was a inconvenience to her and he would spare her. "You know, I figured people were a bit too uptight about this sort of thing but, you're alright Archbishop Turpin~" she said seeming to find something about his sincerity quite refreshing.

Of course, she went on to ask him about himself, she wasn't a completely selfish sort of person. But to Turpin's credit he claimed she didn't need to worry about him, how outrageous. According to him, while Anu was gone on business, he'd been in charge of Anu's floor. He even claimed that he'd been just a bit bored and inquired about her doings. "Don't be silly, it'd be a bit weird not to wonder what everyone gets up to when they are not around. And it's always good to hear you're doing well..." she said with a smile spreading across her face. Sure they didn't have many things to converse about, but that didn't mean she wasn't the sort of person who'd hear him out. "You noticed?!" she seemed a bit excited only to calm down a bit soon afterwards. "Ahem, I finished my observatory recently. I haven't gotten to use it properly yet which is why I said Father had horrible timing. Oh and I made some changes to the gardens as well. It took a while but I am finally feeling like this place is like me~" she said happily, as she boarded her mode of transportation for their coming journey.