Charles was still laughing. It was so strange. Angelica spent a lot of time with Charles and yet she'd never seen him so very amused by anything. It was like the naming choice for her familiar was the single most amusing thing he'd ever heard in his entire life. He made several points and in defense of his thoughts he wasn't wrong exactly. Angelica had rather childishly chosen the name of her pet, but it'd also made a great deal of sense. And he did agree that the pet was awesome. But apparently he saw some sort of contradiction in her, given the childish name of her pet and her general demeanor. "I am not a kid. It's... complicated!" she was playfully exasperated. Still, she couldn't bring herself to stop the lad from having his fun.

In fact, he was soon rolling on the ground after pretending to interpret the names of the others. The names he went through were all actually options she'd had before she decided Junipero for her pet. She wouldn't be admitting that though. No instead she would give a casual snort of her nose and turn it up in the air. "Hmph, I'll have you know I didn't name the rest of them, in case someone ever came here and wanted one," she said only to soon after giggle herself. This man was acting hysterically and it was actually good to see him so relaxed and happy considering how very stressed he'd seemed earlier. "Alright. I'll admit, I did choose it a bit whimsically. But I'm not changing it, it suits him..." she said her hands on her hips.