While the Archbishop entertained the masses of Charles' party, Angelica found herself having a strange amount conversation with Charles. It seemed he didn't want to be thanked formally for his appraisal of his work, but instead wished to have the floor his people inhabited modified for the sake of it being less diamond-y. His word choice was rather entertaining and Angelica couldn't help the laugh that slipped from between her lips. "Hahaheheh~ Yeah, sure I can do that. Even if you aren't going to be there all the time, I am sure no one fancies diamond walls or anything. I am sure I could at least make it suit you guys a bit more," she said calmly. "Actually I developed this skill for that reason in the first place so I'd be more than happy to make it somewhere you guys would enjoy living," she mentioned happily. Actually it would be a great thing to work on. A place for Charles' friends to call home that they could enjoy looking at and living in.

Speaking of plans to make a Holy Emperor out of Charles, he knew that he'd be living on the 100th floor when that happened. "Yes, we will be, Father told me I could move this floor up, if I preferred it to his 'Ruby Palace' which obviously is definitely a thing that is going to happen. But maybe I'll make a few modifications to that as well so no one has to live in these strange gemstone palaces," she said in direct contradiction to her own skills which revolved around jewels. Rather she thought they could have more appeal than base walls and the like. Even though it was Angelica who wanted to get married, she hadn't even thought about the express nature of child-rearing or anything like that. She was simply looking forward to a few choice adventures with Charles in the future. And anything else after that would simply be extra.