Something powerful. That was the description of the Nexus. Charles seemed to have some sort of understanding of it, but it apparently wasn't enough of one. He claimed it was a thing a deck was only allowed to have one of, because it was so strong. "Hm, that sounds strange, I don't know what that means enough from a statement like that," Angelica said, it was a hard concept to wrap the mind around. Luckily they weren't in this place alone the man known as Geoffroy seemed to know that the gods weren't stuck in such a place he claimed it to only be the Nexus. "I don't think the gods are quite so stuck anymore anyway. My mom said she was planning to retire, that she was using her link to me to leave. She said it was a gift from the Mother. Not Jeanne, but whoever that was originally," she said drawing back on former knowledge but still not really having enough to go on. It was kind of annoying.

Regardless Angelica was starting to understand when things this man said referenced her instead of anyone else. Well, that was odd, perhaps he meant whatever Angelica would grow up to be would have a better understanding. His logic didn't seem to be rooted in normal time progression. Still that man's words also didn't clear it up enough for Angelica. "You said you weren't the only one who came from that other world. And that some got here a different way, would they be able to explain it in a way that made more sense? Because the only part of this speech I kind of understand right now, is that you and Father are somehow similar or equivalent in his mind and I am not sure why that might be the case either," she asked after Charles had been released though slapped in his head. Most of what Geoffroy said didn't make sense, but perhaps more context clues would help them figure out exactly what was going on between all these people using similar names and title. "Whatever the case, it sounds like Jeanne definitely wasn't praying to any sort of demon. Which makes sense, because Jeanne was never innately religious she just wanted to help people," she said of the woman who was known as a saint. Or rather The Saint.