It wasn't easy to break a thousand year old habit. Hm, she hadn't given much consideration to that, but she also didn't think she had many habits that needed breaking. "Hm, I don't know about that... I don't think I have too many habits worth breaking," she said knowing that her own happiness was a primary objective for her. Moreover apparently it was to be considered bratty that she referred to the advice about boundaries. "Well, assuming wisdom just because the words come from someone older when everyone can potentially live for thousands of years doesn't really work for me," she explained. "Besides, at some point you'll have to make your own decisions, its probably better to do so from personal experience rather than let someone else's prior experience taint your potential ones," she expressed. Of course, she didn't argue against being a brat nor having a bratty way of thinking. She believed fully that it wasn't in the best interest of anyone to simply live as previous adults lived just because they lived that way.

On to the matter of waste, apparently everything produced it. Even at less frequent intervals than Charles knew from his previous life. "I have never done this waste thing, so maybe it was that way to start with? I was just told animals do the waste thing by father so my inference is made by omission," she tried to be generous with this thought but it was still looking like humans were more like animals than people, at least given how Angelica understood people. The other option for this in Angelica's mind was that only weak people had the bodily functions of animals, but again this was something which seemed to effect everything from hang out times, to sex lives and as such should be something more generally understood. But she wasn't so obtuse that she didn't assume it was a matter of her understanding.

Beyond this there was the actual exercise taking place here. And she could feel the movement of her own mana and sense that of Charles as well. He claimed that he thought they were talking about different things. She was quite sure she was referencing the state of his mana and by virtue of that the reaction of his body. Was this not an easily understood thing? She'd have to think about it. While she did that, she would hear that her own thoughts about this plank were at least shared by Charles. She was drawing upward and her navel was off the floor, this basically exposed her whole chest in its tight shirt and the rest of her curves were still visible. Ah, but it felt delightful as her spine seemed to be stretching quite a bit and she could feel the mana welling up in her chest. "I'll forgive the other one, this one feels nice~" she chimed seeming to enjoy this 'cobra' stretch.