It seemed that most of Charles attention was focused on Angelica's chest. Angelica for her part in this, saw nothing wrong with the excess attention. To the contrary, she found it to be a good thing when she considered they would be getting married and needed to like each other more than just a bit. Beyond that it seemed that he didn't truly understand the same basics that she did of mana and how it was stored and used throughout the body. His words about her claims that mana was stored within her chest seemed to be very skeptical, or rather uninformed. "I figured the basics of anatomy were the same, so long as the body is humanoid in form, the differences I know are about mana exchange..." she said giving it a bit more thought. "It was explained to me as a matter of mana exchange and distribution," she clarified wondering why humans weren't given these same lessons if they were being told not to exchange mana readily all the time. It seemed necessary for them to know the ins and outs to avoid doing so accidentally. "The chest on women is where most of the mana of their bodies is stored. It is there in its purest form and circulated around the rest of the body. By that logic a woman can give a pure mana transfer without exchange directly from there. It is what the humans call breastfeeding," she explained. "That was a part of my regular education though so I am very confused about human bodies work. I was led to believe it was similar just less pure in nature," she finished her cursory explanation.

She didn't know that the kind of information she gave was likely completely foreign to someone like Charles. She had more technically in her knowledge base, and a lot more than that missing from her understanding of the physical nature of humans. Perhaps, over the course of the day they could come to some general understanding which would leave both of them with enough information to fully understand how their bodies worked. The size of her breasts and the lack of hinderance they gave her were something that Charles wouldn't argue, he claimed to have given up. She could do nothing but shrug at that information. Whatever the case, the needs of this form of exercise were soon explained. It was very simple yet very complex. "Space, atmosphere, incense? I don't know about the incense but... I think I have a good space in mind. Ooh, and it's my newest completed project," she mused, using a hand to motion Charles along as she led him towards her recently completed observatory. It functioned properly as the stars dotted the skies of her floors. It magnified and projected them around the room, giving it the appearance of the starry night sky with a gentle haze. When the moon was out it was far brighter inside, but here and now it was more or less like a dim twilight. But the floor was large and open and she used a blue gem to create the mats on the floor side by side a bit more than arms length apart. This was the kind of space she imagine would be best. "Would this work?" she asked as if it was a perfectly normal thing to wonder.