Freshwater features to be included in the nature of her place. That was definitely something Angelica could manage. It wouldn't even be very difficult. Of the things she found herself capable of making and manipulating with her mana, water was among the easier to control. She gave a gentle nod of understanding while she imagined some different ways to put in a feature or two that would help her feel more at home in her own space. "I don't have a pool, just a really big bath. I only have a swimsuit because it was one of the things that someone told me I might need, so I made it..." she claimed which was the truth. Jeanne had been very good for giving such advice and claiming that they could be used in public places if she found herself in need of a swim. Jeanne always spoke like some grand adventure was ahead of Angelica even though when they met she was just a girl locked into a singular floor of this place.

While she gave thought to such things the nature of the fire they were creating came up. According to Charles, making fires in non-magical ways was an important skill. He claimed that the most challenging things were places without magic usage. Hm, she hadn't really ever considered that could be a problem. But preparing for multiple eventualities was something she saw as a specialty of those like Charles who were good at adventuring. "I see. Dry, thick... sticks then? I'll go find some..." she said seeming to take the full brunt of a new adventure onto herself. So rare was it that she got to do anything she could easily go and explore the woods a little ways out to find these sort of sticks and the like. All the while she considered it rather exciting to actually put forth some effort into doing something. And so, she went poking about in the woods a bit, leaving Charles to accompany her or think on his own whichever he preferred.