According to Charles, beer was a popular drink in a lot of places. But he mentioned two of the countries, which were part of the continent in the sky, as places which partook. He commented on the rarity of wine in such places as well. "Yeah, I remember hearing that. And drinking a bit. Wine is good too, but I find it a bit misleading..." she said. What was the truth of such a statement? She'd had several girls' nights with a certain young woman before. And during those she drank beer a few times, then wine and then some other sort of wine which was well beyond wine of normal quality. She was certain such things were likely hard to come by, given the strength was determined by mana quality at production. This meant the best wine had to come from the highest quality existence. "As for wine, does that really count?" she asked in an almost sarcastic way. After all, she'd had the 'wine' that was common in Aincrad and she'd also had some which was of a quality she couldn't even describe.

Moving on, Charles claimed that he was around a thousand years old, and though they were pretty close in age, he wasn't sure which of them was older. He made an interesting statement about that, claiming that where he was from the lives of the average person weren't expected to reach eighty. "Hm, that is really young... though I heard something similar before. I assumed that the mana density had to be exceedingly low for death to be something so very frequent," she said. Ah, her understanding of the world was rather spot on, but she wouldn't ever really know how right she was. "Regardless, you don't seem that old, and you're not stuck in your ways or anything so I wouldn't worry about it," she said of the aging difference. In this world, people like Charles would live quite a long time. She was certain she'd also live quite a while longer than most considering she was already 1000 years old give or take a few years. Still she held up her mug for a toast, tapping it gently against Charles'. "Not sure what we're toasting to but cheers~" she said happily. Yes, they were going to be fishing but that didn't mean they couldn't just have plain amounts of fun and conversation.