"Good, it'd be really awkward to do what you asked and have you be upset about it later," she commented. It was such a random day. Here she was drinking a cold beer, fishing and spending time with Charles. In all truth, she couldn't have asked for a better afternoon after deciding officially that it was Charles she wanted to marry. No matter what, she'd not come to regret that decision so far, even if there were apparently some nuances to human courtship that hadn't quite caught up yet.

Ah, and while she had such happy and plentiful thoughts, she eventually found herself wrestling with a large fish under the surface of the water. Charles had something to say about it being big and wondering if she could handle it. "I'm pretty sure I got it..." she said casting a quick eye in this man's direction. Her hearing his words as innuendo had to be her own fault at this point. She knew he didn't mean it that way, so it had to just be her. Perhaps she'd ask a woman sometimes if hearing things in such a way was normal. Or maybe there might be something wrong with her brain to translate such benign words into perversity. Of course, now wasn't really the time to consider it. Her line was jerking about quite a bit and she was standing with feet firmly planted pulling between the smaller motions. This was of course until the thing finally surfaced with one backward pull. Her line hadn't snapped and in the air was a large, toothed creature, blue in color and overly round. She pulled it up to the surface and dropped it behind them on the dock. "OOOH! I REALLY DID GET IT!" she said seemingly excited about the prospect. It flopped about on the ground as it tried and failed to take the breaths its gills needed.