Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Templar Sanctum (Aincrad)

Charles apparently didn't have much time to even visit his own home. Angelica took that to mean her father must be keeping him rather busy with random tasks. That rug on his floor was a rather unique and rare material. If Charles was always out on missions to gather materials, worshippers or other such things, she could at least fully forigive him for not coming to visit her again sooner. After all, it wasn't his fault he had so many tasks to undertake. The least she could do is be understanding. "It's good to take time off to do something you enjoy. You shouldn't just ruin your work life balance," she said. Again, that was something she'd heard from someone else, but she felt it applied to Charles more than it did herself at this point in her life.

Moving on, Charles suggested she wear to fish, whatever she planned to swim in, plus or minus something light on top. She'd planned for that from her own perspective, and had a nice swimsuit and a small light dress to wear atop it if she felt like it. Along with it a large sun hat to protect her body, not that she assumed the sun here could cause her many problems. "Ohh, then I packed appropriately. Good good... I was a bit worried about that at first," she mused. Still, this didn't stop her actions. She had several of the clasps undone on her dress and it'd started to shift down her shoulders as she turned her body at the waist to undo more. Then, strangely she was asked what she was doing. Wasn't it obvious? "I am undoing my dress so I can change. That is the point, yes? We change out of these clothes and into the ones we are going to swim in?" she asked, though her mind began working, was this one of those strange human things she wasn't prepared for?

Balance between work and life was a necessity to many. In Charlemagne's case, he didn't mind the work very much at all. The only thing he did mind, was that excessive amounts of it kept him from checking in on those he'd rather keep close, and even all the residents of Aincrad. He could do all of those things with only a day of time, yet there was never enough free time to do even one thing. "You're right, but there's not much I can do about it. Father An calls the shots, and I follow. That's the only way it's ever really worked," he asserted. Obviously, Charlemagne still wasn't entertaining the thought that he could become Holy Emperor.

What he was entertaining, was a train of thought he surely shouldn't have been having at all. Or... should he have? Angelica admitted that she was indeed disrobing right where she stood. She had even already bared her shoulders when stating the truth so brazenly. Was it something she started on purpose? Had she seen the removal of his armor and assumed he was the initiator? The truth was unclear, and Angelica's questions didn't help him along at all. "That's the point, yeah. Sorry, was I... am I supposed to see this? I mean, people normally change in bedrooms. Or... is this one of those times I just ruined a planned moment by saying something... again?"

Apparently, Charles was simply following orders by not keeping his work and life balanced. Father An ordered him to do things, and he went out and did them. That was a little ridiculous, even Angelica was a little aware that people can't literally work all the time. Perhaps an attitude like that is how her father ending up taking that tumble which left him so visibly shaken. It was something to remember for later, "You should probably keep that in mind for the potential future. I wouldn't want you missing out on activities you could enjoy just because you're working too much," she stated. Clearly there was a sincere amount of concern for his well-being and that wasn't something Angelica would have faked regardless.

What she would be doing, was continuing to undo her dress which was slipping down her shoulders and chest. Happenstance left her back exposed to the lad as she wiggled her way through the last fasteners of the dress so she could appropriately get out of it. Of course, Charles, began to question this moment. Wondering if he was meant to witness it, or if he'd just ruined some long term plan of hers. This wasn't a plan of hers, but why did people get dressed in bedrooms? Were humans ashamed of themselves? "So, instead of changing in a moment, everyone files off to private rooms just to switch clothing?" she asked as if this was the most foreign concept she'd ever heard. She was a Celestial and as a being her body was considered perfect, she had no shame at all about anyone witnessing her with or without clothes, it made her no difference. "Is this one of those hu.... I mean... socially... no wait. Social norms? Yes, is this one of those strange social norms I don't have?" she asked knowing that being shameless was likely the issue she had here. "I mean it wasn't planned so you didn't ruin anything. I just find all these rules for interacting to be strange... it seems so unnatural to cut off a conversation just to change clothes, there also isn't any shame in being naked... but there is the weird hang up about mana transfers as well so maybe it goes along with that?" she seemed to be in a serious moment of contemplation, even turning around with the top of her dress falling over her cleavage to expose even the space between her breasts.

Ah yes, he had to be reminded of the potential future. In some wild possibility, he and Angelica were married, and the rules he followed, the quests he undertook, would be his own decisions. That would be a pretty good life, he thought... apart from the fact that he still wasn't fit to rule anyone. Either way, maybe the actual Holy Emperor would send him out less than Father An currently did. Maybe someone else would singlehandedly clear the Labyrinth and take on half his workload due to the shared expectancies of their ability. That, too, would be wonderful.

Speaking of wonderful, Charlemagne was plagued with something of a taboo that could hardly be resisted. Angelica clearly didn't understand the concept of undressing in privacy. She was absolutely shameless, and though she had no reason to be, he figured the Holy Father would have instilled a sense of propriety in his daughter. After all, followers of Father An were taught very specific things... such as doing the exact opposite of what Charlemagne was doing presently by watching an unwed woman undress. "Well when you put it like that, of course it sounds stupid..." he said. Even from behind her with all that hair in his line of sight, Charlemagne knew that dress was barely hanging onto the top of Angelica's body.

He should have turned away. He should have... stepped around for a better view. No! He should have turned away! Sadly, he did no such thing. All the lad did was stand there, baffled by the goings-on even while Angelica had the strangest form of verbal hiccup. Whatever that was, he didn't know. He did know it wasn't socially acceptable to do any of this, however. "It's normally only acceptable to see the person you're─" He paused there. Why? Angelica turned around. She'd never been shy on cleavage, but that chasm between her breasts seemed to have suddenly doubled in size. Of course it had to be directly in his line of sight, captivating him like some grand witch's spell. Charlemagne found himself bending over again, as if to continue unfastening his greaves. He had no such reason for that action. No, he felt something he shouldn't have. Maybe he should buy larger breeches in the future. "─married... to. . ."

Whatever Charles had planned for the future, there was only one for Angelica and it involved the two of them being wed and him being the Holy Emperor. More and more he made it obvious that this was his true calling, but beyond that calling there was the matter of these strange hang-ups with humans. Now one might have thought that Angelica might have been taught more propriety by her father, but that simply wasn't the case. In her own life she had very few conversations with her father and those concerning marriage and mana transfers had been rather simple. You will eventually have to get married and perform your duties to create, and you should only perform the mana transfers to ignite that sort of creation, with your spouse. Her own natural inclinations as a divinity determined her lack of shame and her inability to cope with the almost alien human logic. At this point even Charles agreed that the supposed separation didn't sound like a reasonable idea. "If even you think it's stupid why does the whole of society do it?" she asked seeming to not understand at all what this would confer.

Oh, but that was coming too wasn't it? Charles explained that even something like nudity was only supposed to be shared between spouses. That was... weird. Physical forms were beautiful and to be appreciated as everything in nature. Though you could adorn yourself as you saw fit, nudity shouldn't have been something to inspire great amounts of shame. Such a statement made Angelica wonder just briefly what kind of strange lessons her father had been passing to most mortals. If they were being told things like that, she was a lot less confused about initial reactions to her brashness and appeal. They simply weren't being prepared for it. That seemed counter productive to living among mortals, truly. But if the line of acceptability was marriage, then... "So it doesn't matter if you see me because we're getting married anyway," she said seeming to accept the logic. And with that she didn't stop doing what she was doing. That bent over Charles looked to be taking off his greaves so she would slip that dress of hers further down revealing several things at once. Apparently, Angelica didn't truly believe in underclothes, as her dress fell away her flesh was exposed completely. And she stepped out of both her shoes and her dress without the slightest bit of shame. Soon after she began looking through her bag for her bathing suit, seeming to not care if Charles literally saw everything she was completely laid bare before him. Her nudity was unmarred and her flesh seemed to have a slight hypnotizing effect, almost like a siren singing.

Despite Angelica's lack of understanding for how most people went about life, she made some very valid points. It wasn't really sensible that people had such reprehensions about one another's nudity. Such was especially the case in this world, where the natural state of human bodies hadn't been sexualized by society itself. Maybe that's where Angelica's logic truly shined. However, there were a few problems remaining. Others from Charlemagne's original world did exist here, and they were not all the best of people. Moreover, the concept of God was widely accepted here, so one would surely wish to follow the rules... right?

Wrong. As devout a follower of Father An as Charlemagne was, he couldn't even make himself resist staring brazenly at the blonde woman ahead. His mind, among other parts, wished to see everything. That wasn't wholly the reason he couldn't look away, though. Actually, he couldn't even tell what the core reason was. What he could tell, was that only Angelica could stop the sin now. Alas... she'd do just the opposite. As casually as one commented upon the weather, she claimed they were getting married, so it didn't matter if he saw. The dress fell then, and Charlemagne's eyes fell with it. Ah, but his eyes ascended again... and fell again... and ascended, and so on. He could have gone blind, if not from the sight of her nakedness then from the speed at which his gaze darted across every inch of her being.

Where were her undergarments? That was too much to take in all at once, and he couldn't stop! How could she be so casual whilst being fully nude in front of a man? Did she even see him as a man? Oh, it was getting worse. He still shouldn't have been doing this. He definitely shouldn't have had that urge to reach out and touch something, which he was just barely able to stop his hand from doing. All the while, Charlemagne slouched more and more to conceal his own sinful crotch. "That's uh. That's not how it's supposed to go. . ." he commented halfheartedly. Luckily for him, she was already digging around for something else to put on. Charlemagne wasn't sure he could take much more, but that wasn't going to stop him in the moment. "Why the... I... you... your uh..."

Angelica definitely saw Charles as a man. A very kind, diligent and devout individual. She saw him long term as the sort of person who cared for others and who would continue to care for as time went on. She appreciated his honesty and his fun-loving behavior and here and now, she saw absolutely nothing wrong with him viewing her nudity. Should Father An be blamed for this misconception? Probably, but there was nothing to do about it now. No, she was busy, standing around digging through her bag. She'd noticed Charles staring, but still didn't have the sense to be embarrassed. She was a divinity after all, people worshiping her was nothing new truly. It was new for Charles to have such a thorough look, but she couldn't find anything negative about that either. "I am not sure about that... it seems unfair to not know about stuff before you're actually married. What happens if you were forced into one and the pair of you didn't like each other?" she said seeming to think the looks had a great deal to do with attractiveness in general. Besides that she was still carrying on conversation like all was normal.

So what would she start doing? Well, those bathing suit bottoms she'd brought were now in her hand, and she'd bend over to slip them up her hips and into place. They were little blue bikini bottoms appropriately calibrated for extended contact with the water. They'd easily slide up her hips for the sake of coverage. The top would soon be pulled out as well as she seemed to have no care truly about dressing in front of Charles. "I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say, Charlie... don't worry you can talk to me~" she said seeming to think the lad was just a bit nervous. That would be the only thing that made sense to her. That bikini top of hers was currently being tied around her neck so that she could get under her hair and tie it there as well. It was all to be fine. It wouldn't actually take her that long to dress and after some form of clothing returned to her body, surely the pull of her existence would be lessened enough for Charles to function at least a little.

Never before had Charlemagne felt as if his brain was broken. Now though, he was quite sure it would never function properly again. Angelica was surrounded by sparkles, or... a glow? An aura? A flare? Realistically, he was probably seeing all of these things at once, none of it taking from the radiance he saw under it all. He was falling to lust faster than raindrops fell from the sky during a typhoon. This was terrible, wonderful, and everything between. And... once more, Angelica was making more sense than he could presently deal with. "But. Naked. Skin, curves, lights. Flawless." Perhaps he wasn't making an ounce of sense. Every word Charlemagne spoke was intended to be a full sentence, but only one of his senses was working properly at the time.

No, that wasn't right. He may have thought his sense of sight was the only one functioning, but he could also very much feel his pants becoming far tighter than they should have been. Moment by moment, Angelica was becoming... slightly more clothed. First was the bottom that he'd been wanting to dive headlong into. The first article to be slipped on solved that problem somewhat, yet still Angelica bared breasts that he felt should be taken unto himself. How strange. Charlemagne had never been one to know such temptation. If nothing else though, he was becoming more functional by the moment. "I'm not sure I know what I'm trying to say either. But, there's a lot of stuff I'm thinking, and I shouldn't be thinking any of it. Terrible... genius idea," he said, thinking over the plan to swim and fish a few hours away.

A series of words escaped Charles as Angelica began to dress herself. They didn't make sense completely, but it seemed to her that he was trying to string together some compliments. Aww!~ That was absolutely the best thing ever. She felt so flattered in a moment like this. Though she'd said herself that it wasn't much of a big deal, knowing he appreciated the view made her feel better about her decision. Though she had no shame, it probably would have been bad for her if he discovered he wasn't at all into the kind of form she boasted. "I'm not completely sure what you're getting at Charlie, but that last part sounded like a compliment so, thank you~" she mused happily. Now that most of her clothing was in place, she had a wrap for the rest of her body. It was just a light thing, to throw on to keep more sun off the skin of her hips, but surely that combined witht he bikini itself should rid Charles of his current speechlessness.

And lo, he was now speaking a mostly understandable complete sentence. He claimed not to know what he was trying to say, but being sure he shouldn't have been thinking many of the things on his mind. "What? That's ridiculous, Charlie. You're great and allowed to think what you want. Besides, I'm pretty sure if it's about me it should be fine. If we're getting married, we're going to be together, we should like each other, right?" she asked but most of that was just for show. She was certain she was marrying this man unless he actually objected and it seemed like he had fewer and fewer objections the longer time went on. "Now, you're supposed to be changing too, you have to teach me how to fish, and we have to go swimming~" she mused happily seemingly excited about their continued date, with or without the added nudity.

A compliment? He wasn't aware one of those made its way through, nor was he aware he'd even been thinking one. If he did utter something along the lines of a compliment though, he surely meant even more than whatever came out. "Y-yeah, sure. . ." There was no real way to describe all the things going through the male's mind. Of course, there were a lot of things rushing about in there, few of them wholesome and all of them things he judged himself for thinking. The more she covered herself, the more he gained clarity. The more he gained clarity, the more he wondered why he didn't just walk away before.

Angelica claimed he was allowed to think whatever he wanted. Either he was wrong for thinking salacious things, or he was wrong for disagreeing with the Holy Princess. Frankly, he hoped for the latter. He shouldn't have hoped for that. It was fine though, right? Angelica thought so. They were going to be married, so all was well with what happened. Yeah... they were getting married. Suddenly, at least for the moment, all the negative things he thought about that potential marriage were dust in the wind. It could all be worth a try, he thought. "Yeah, that should make it fine," he said. Strangely, those words passed his lips as if by some foreign influence. Charlemagne wasn't truly enchanted in a magical sense or anything, though his proper brain still wasn't the one doing all of his thinking. His thoughts came from much lower on his body, and they currently said everything would be worthwhile if he could just look forward to...

... Wait, no! This was bad, and he still had to change. Well, since Angelica changed so freely right in front of him, it was only fair that he do the same... right? No, no. Charlemagne was already struggling with temptation; he couldn't go pulling his cock out on top of that! Still bent at the waist, he had both hands covering his groin while shuffling down the hall. "You're right; I should. We have to go swimming and fu-... fishing," he stammered along the way. A few paces down, he entered the bedroom and rounded the corner. His greaves were thrown off immediately, and the rest of his clothes were thrown all over the place while he approached a single, small dresser set between two windows. En route, he accidentally slammed himself into the wall. Moving and taking off his pants while sporting a raging erection proved quite difficult, but he recovered soon enough. There was an audible rambling while he sifted through the dresser. Was he speaking to Angelica? In truth, no; Charlemagne was mumbling to himself repeatedly. "Filthy sinner. Going to hell. Hell's real here. Gonna be sent out, die, and go to hell because of this thing being hard. So uncool!" he rambled, banging his knee on the dresser door as he moved to look deeper inside. "Ack, shit!"

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast