Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Templar Sanctum (Aincrad)

As time passed between this pair, Angelica was given a new sensation. It was the feeling of Charles manhood, flexing between the softness of her cheeks after it made its way to such a place. A little moan left her in a moment like this, much like the gasp that escaped Charles. It was such a nice feeling she could almost say it was divine. She couldn't really help it after all, they were so close together and now pieces seemed to be slotted against each other. Not fitted together but so close she could almost feel a pulsing of her insides a call of her depths which she couldn't have likened to any other feeling she'd ever had.

It was a pleasant sensation so it gave her no thoughts about what was happening here. Of course, with it came those continued movements and that gasp of Charles was swallowed up by the girl like its own form of delicacy. How long would such rocking last? She didn't know, but those pulses from her core seemed to be growing in frequency as she rocked her hips against Charles. The feelings of his phallus sandwiched between her cheeks seemed to be something calling to her, harmonizing... forcing her own feelings as well. She found herself inching closer and closer to something strange. This was nice, it was good, she'd continue until it was great or until something else stopped them, maybe that building pressure in her body would be the thing which made them stop?

Ah yes, harmony. That was what Charlemagne was headed toward in some roundabout fashion. It seemed he'd soon reach it, though not before further evolution of their strange endeavor. Somewhere within Charlemagne, something forced his movement. There was already the repeated shifting of hips, but suddenly, the rest of him was no longer some limp shell of a human body. Specifically, his arms became mobile. There was a desire, a need for additional contact with Angelica's flesh, and his hands would find that contact on either side of her lower ribcage.

Simplicity in its finest form was what he found, though still a complexity remained. Speaking of inching toward something strange, that happened to be the complexity Charlemagne experienced. He knew what it was, yet he knew nothing of this variant with a strong magical pull applied. He knew in general what to expect, yet he had no idea what would truly happen in a matter of moments. He knew, more importantly than anything else, what was calling to him. So close to his groin was a gateway to paradise. He could feel it during certain movements, offering its embrace in such a teasing way. Teasing though it was, even something so simple was drawing from his loins with a greater intensity than he could ever imagine. Perhaps that meant something more than one would think?

This pair of indiividuals were indeed experiencing something strange. That thumping from Angelica's loins was being balanced by the feeling of Charles' groin. Moreover the lad seeming to be feeling his body quite a bit more. Why? Well he was reaching for her. She could feel his arms underneath her ribcage holding her closely. That was nice. Yes, she definitely liked that sensation as well as the hips of both individuals seemed to be working. Even Angelica in a moment like this seemed to understand that this act had begun to simulate mana transfer in the way she understood it. If her body was anything to go by, she was feeling exactly the way she should for the endeavor and she'd eventually come to feel that sudden clarity in mind and increase in body.

Still she didn't want to change how she was doing this particular thing. As her lips moved against Charles, her hips continued shifting. Each movement seeming to send little jolts further and further up her body. She was sure something was there, she only had to continue right? Nothing she was doing now counted as wrong, given Charles was even contributing more as time went on. His mana was starting to feel less strange and more stable and that feeling between her legs seemed to be building more and more. It was almost there... whatever there was she was sure rubbing herself against him could potentially finish the job of this particular action and leave them both feeling... better. So she allowed it, closer and closer her body traveled a path to a pleasure she didn't understand as she took advantage of all the skin they had touching and everything else.

That imaginary nebula Charlemagne had been traveling through had its truth revealed. What he traversed was the path to Heaven. Whatever the truth of Heaven was, he felt in the depths of his soul that it resided inside Angelica. How would he get there? Well, there was one surefire way. When entering a place, one had to use a door of some sort. Her mouth had been like a window to see through, but the door itself... he could only enter one way.

Sadly, it was unlikely that Charlemagne's soul would fully become one with Heaven this day. He could feel the unearthly pull on his manhood from within Angelica's core, but that pull in conjunction with all the rubbing and his long-term arousal was... quite the dangerous combination. Whether that mythical push from within Charlemagne got what it wanted or not, the pull of Angelica's being would get what it demanded. If Charlemagne had the mind to do so, he would have avoided spilling the seed of his loins into the Holy Princess' bikini bottom, but alas, any ability he had to stop was gone. There were mere seconds before Angelica had to deal with a fair bit of... spillage around and between her buttocks.

Perhaps they wouldn't become one this day, but they'd definitely connect in a strange way. Whatever manner Charles understood their interaction in, Angelica understood it a bit differently. She wasn't truly aware of the way their connection was forming, but she did feel closer and closer to him as her body aimed for a certain sensation. She couldn't have properly explained what she was going for in a moment like this, but eventually it would be reached.

The pulsing of her body called to Charles, enough that their bodies probably should have been joining properly, but instead a certain expulsion would be happening before their loins could be joined together like two halves of a puzzle. Of course, this would also come with a certain strange feeling for Angelica too. After that spillage from Charles loins her hips came to a stop as she felt a certain seeping slickness from her own as she seemed to reach a certain threshold she didn't immediately understand. "Ah!~" relief, but there was mana being shared between them now, leaking onto her skin from him and going onto his from her and in that moment there was clarity. And in the clarity she heard a voice...

"Little one, you can finally hear me!" there was excitement and a certain brightness. In her mind's eyes she saw a deeply tanned woman with dark colored hair which faded into a deep blue color. Her eyes a jeweled deep blue as well as she stood in feathered garb looking at her seemingly pleased but also exasperated.

In conjunction with his own expulsion of fluids, there was a foreign moisture upon the top of Charlemagne's tool, and upon his pelvis to boot. That swirling sensation within his torso had become something more akin to a heartbeat. It seemed to be more specifically reaching out than anything else now. How was this the case? Charlemagne couldn't know, but it was undoubtedly a thumping that synchronized with Angelica's pulse. He hadn't passed any physical barriers, but that imaginary gate in front of him was now one with a key inserted. All he had to do was unlock it, open it and step inside, but lo... there was something else in front of it.

Charlemagne saw four figures in total. Behind the gate was that cluster of stars now visible in a form resembling Angelica. An obscure figure was larger than the others and stood in front of Angelica, while another silhouette stood aside. The final figure he saw was not so intangible as the previous two, and that one was speaking in a distinctively feminine voice. This apparent woman seemed to be facing Angelica when speaking. Who was this person, and why was he hearing some distant-sounding words from a figure so close? Perhaps more importantly, Charlemagne wondered who the other two were supposed to be. He didn't recognize a single one of them except Angelica, and she was beyond a gate he'd only just inserted a key into. Whatever the case, he could only sit back and perhaps observe while some strange link formed between Angelica and himself.

Everything made sense to Angelica right now. The voice that had been reaching out to her for the last few days finally reached her. Her eyes widened at the sight of this woman and she knew deeply her connection to her immediately. "Mom!" she seemed really excited by the prospect and the confirmation. She could finally see her mother and she was finally able to hear her clearly. All of it came to her in a singular moment, she'd have to be sure to thank Charles for his help in this, though it'd likely embarrass him a bit. "Yes, I suppose that is the way you would see me... though my name is Astraea," she said with a gentle smile coming to her face. "I have been trying to reach you, but from where I am but it feels strange..." she mentioned seeming to be past the point of her confusion but finding her daughters countenance to be so very interesting.

"But... I..." there were several questions floating around in Angelica's head not the least of which was why her mother was trying to reach her now and why she'd waited so long to do so, and a million other things. "You have many questions, but time here is limitless but also limited..." she explained. Her voice was so calming her reasoning seemed to reach Angelica's heart easily seeming to cause the girl to be much calmer than she normally showed herself to be when she was in such a situation. "So... why? Why now?" she asked seeming to find the woman reaching out to her to be strange after such a long time. "Oh? Well, the Mother recently handed us a gift, and I am about to leave this place I've been locked in for most of the life of this planet," she said carefully. "Before I do that, I wish to hand you what should be yours, the Authorities I have which are most suited to you..." she said. "Mother? Authorities?" Angelica's words came as a curiosity and her mother looked at the lass and her tongue clicked gently. "Yes, Authorities the absolute power of divinities over specific things. In your case, the Authority I have for you is Justice. The next generation should have their turn and I wish to be free as I freed you," she said seeming to come to a few strange understandings in a moment like this while looking upon her daughter. It was quite strange to Astraea that her daughter didn't know of the Mother nor did she understand the nature of her being, perhaps that was why she felt so dispersed when she tried to reach out to her?

Mom. That was the first word Charlemagne could perceive fully. In this odd ethereal form, the only thing he could do was attempt to enter the gates. Much to his chagrin, the larger silhouette stood in his path at every turn. The other silhouette remained aloof, granting him no reprieve as the final figure conversed with Angelica. 'What is happening here? This was cool a second ago, but this is pretty lame,' he thought while being halted yet again.

On the more pleasant side of things, Charlemagne felt far more stable now. The only strangeness he knew besides what appeared in his mind's eye, was that unusual calling. Bypassing that gate was not something he simply wanted to do─ it was something he needed to accomplish. As for the reason, he didn't have one. It felt as if Charlemagne himself was a construct, complete in its own right, but only made better with an addition held by Angelica. 'How am I supposed to get past this giant thing? I really need to get through this gate. The one I can see is Angie's mom, so... Who are these other people?'

Angelica was being given information that didn't really make sense to her. According to her mother, there was an Authority which was the ultimate power of a divinity and it was being given to her. She'd been trying to reach her for this purpose and she'd been freed as Angelica was... "But I really don't get it. Why did you say the Mother like it's a title? Why am I receiving an Authority? And I'm not free I'm stuck in Aincrad," said Angelica. This was not the news Astraea expected. She didn't know what she expected but the idea that her daughter was locked up somewhere and didn't even truly grasp what she was, made her look more concerned for a moment.

"It is alright, little one. The Mother is a title. She is 'The Mother of the Gods' the one who gave rise to the Seven. But this is all a lesson I would have expected you to have, as a Goddess of similar quality. There isn't enough time for me to fully explain it to you..." she said carefully. "As for why you should receive it... it is your birthright. It belongs to you more so than any others. You are my daughter and thus most suited to being Goddess of Justice in my stead," she explained carefully. Angelica managed to look surprised. "Wait wait wait, you can't make me Goddess of Justice I don't know enough stuff. I've been locked into one place forever I can't be justice I don't even understand it!" she exclaimed seeming to find that to be a very serious problem. A small smirk came to this woman's face as she opened her arms and enveloped the blonder lass in her arms. Such a feeling made Angelica quite calm and she took a deep breath. "You've been through something I didn't expect, but Justice is supposed to be blind. Your stars will guide you and the light you possess shall shine through. It was never my intention for you to be locked into a place, I didn't want that for you..." she said calmly. "For that I apologize. I cannot right that wrong, but I am sure there are many others that yet require your attention," she said to the lass. "I don't know... I'm really brash and people think I'm not really friendly. I don't know if I should take something like that..." she said to her mother. "The fact that you've given thought to how you behave means you are more suited for it than the last person who took control of it as a concept. Do not worry so... you can take your time to fully learn and mold this concept to your understanding. This world below hasn't known Justice unfettered by Wrath in a long time... so the kind of Justice you will create will be what is needed grown and furthered by you and not tainted by old world ideals," said Astraea. All the while they were touching and as Angelica accepted her new role, her body gained a brighter glow as Astraea's seemed to dim quite a bit still the connection between the two goddesses' remained strong.

Charlemagne had a limited number of options for his singular goal. Whatever he did had to land him on the other side of that gate. The largest of the figures present kept getting in his way, though. What was he to do? Stop and think was the answer he went with. Of the three non-Angelica figures, only one was impeding him. The visible one paid him no mind at all. That final one over to the side seemed aloof, as if waiting for something. That one was a smaller silhouette that appeared feminine based on what he could make out. She was the most mysterious thing about this scene, having no visible involvement at all.

'Hmm. Maybe that one could help me out? She's at least not helping this big guy get in my way, so... it's worth a shot,' he thought, deciding to move toward that individual. In doing so, the larger silhouette shifted again. It wasn't interrupting Charlemagne's progress toward the extra figure, but it was still blocking his potential route to the gate. That still wasn't the disturbing occurrence here. The figure he approached moved away from him with every step, seeming to keep the same distance from him that Angelica had. 'Oh. Not my friend? Alright, that's... weird.'

Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast