Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Templar Sanctum (Aincrad)

Charles apparently thought he'd not been doing a good job. This was obvious by his reaction uttered aloud after she continued to encourage him. Perhaps he was too far in his own head, or perhaps he also only really understood this activity in theory. She could at least assume that there wasn't the magical inclinations on his other world, so perhaps he wasn't used to that aspect. Whatever the case, Angelica was easily approaching another one of those sensation filled climaxes. But first she answered Charles' randomly blurted question while he continued to knock away at her internally.

"Yes, really... it isn't like I'd let you tease me, Charlie~" she mused. Though it was flirty it was also factual. Angelica wasn't sure of many things, but she was quite certain that if she didn't enjoy the experience they wouldn't still be doing it. Actually, she was vocal enough and awkward enough that if anything was wrong Charles would definitely have been the first person to know. Just the same that constant knocking made her body tighten around the lad and she moaned her happiness, "Ah, there it is!~" she moaned as she reached the ultimate flourish. The extra fluids leaking from her loins and even the spasms of her loins were all proof that she'd once again reached that pinnacle of relaxation.

Truth. Angelica was sometimes one to tease, but never had she been one to outright receive teasing ─ at least not without retaliation of some sort. Brash as she was, he could also be sure any mishaps on his part would be addressed posthaste to his own mental detriment. With those things being true, he had little to worry about, right?

Wrong.

For Charlemagne, there would always be something to worry about somewhere. Here and now, the point of concern was stamina. What if he'd only gotten lucky in maintaining an erection post-ejaculation? What if the next, which he could feel was soon to come, was the last? What if things were worse than that? What if Angelica's divine lineage truly made her something like a succubus, and his body responded until he was drained to death? That'd be an awesome death, but there was so much life still to live! Oh well. It seemed none of that thinking would matter in the end, as Angelica had the strangest of effects over him. Upon her call of 'there it is', there was a whole host of sensations engulfing his tool. "I─I think I know what it is!" he said senselessly. There was heat, there was moisture, there was a brand of tightness he couldn't compare to anything else. All together, there was an overpowering medley of sensations that Charlemagne found overwhelming. If he thought the earlier expulsion was ridiculous, he'd have to think twice upon experiencing another of seemingly the same magnitude. By his count, it hadn't even been a couple of minutes. Was there some weird temporal occurrence to blame? One could hope so, but either way, Charlemagne almost appeared to be seizing while losing all the air in his lungs.

It seemed it would take quite a bit longer for Charles to relax his mind. Admittedly, the lad's preoccupation with his strange thoughts was one of the qualities of him which Angelica found cute. She couldn't know the extent of his feelings about such given their current activity of choice. But she had hints. His blurted words, his sudden changes in activity, and the like. Even now, as she reached the pinnacle of feeling she heard the words he'd blurted out and then was rewarded with the sensation of being filled yet again.

On top of what she was already feeling it truly was great. It sent her already overstimulated body into near shock as she tightened, and up again after relaxing. "Wooo~ That really is good you know. I can't really explain it, but I really like it~" she clarified in the moment. Even here and now she felt oddly sated by the sensation provided to her. She felt she could take more, but she was also fine as is. She reached up to wrap her arms around Charles aiming to pull him down and allow him to lie facing her on his side against her mattress. She didn't aim to disconnect their bodies only to allow them to breathe happily as they relaxed in the feelings of their current bonding. She was pretty sure she had a general understanding of the difference between 'sex' and 'mana transfers' but both were good for their own reasons. And she was satisfied to cuddle with Charles in the meantime and give him a bit of time to recover his mind. All the while her skin had taken on a gentle glow and her body was practically brimming with energy. Perhaps she should make something cool! Cool?

Nothing made sense, yet everything was fine. Charlemagne surely shouldn't have been expelling his reproductive fluids in such quantity, nor should he have done so in such a way as to physically shake from it. On the other hand, that feeling was not one he could hate in any reality. Much like Angelica's claim, he wouldn't be able to explain it if he tried... but he also really liked it. "Y─yeah... I was thinking something similar," he declared. There was no additional movement from Charlemagne starting then, though he'd still be repositioned.

Such repositioning came as a result of Angelica's choice. She pulled against him, rotating them both sideways without causing any separation of parts. He wasn't sure why she thought to have them remain connected, but he learned soon enough. Charlemagne had once more felt zero loss of firmness, and even felt himself pulsing within Angelica as she moved him. Now that he thought about it, he was worried about the idea of separating. The way he felt, doing so would be synonymous with unplugging a hole in a dam. Obviously it was better to let it soak in or whatever, right? Wait... didn't that mean...? No, surely he had to be blessed or something to manage impregnating a divine being.

Whether that last thought was true or not, Charlemagne would be remiss to discover an offshoot of the Divinity Skill manifesting in his own Core. He was lucky enough for his own sanity to let such a thing go unnoticed, but it was very real. Just as real, was the odd, yet inviting glow forming a veil around Angelica. "Are you... supposed to go all shiny like that?" he heaved. In typical Charlemagne fashion, of course he failed to realize a lesser glow, more of a gleam really, upon himself.

There was a bit of strange feeling of elation shared by this pair. Neither had a proper way of explaining their feelings but both seemed to be experiencing them. As far as Angelica was concerned this was a good thing. They could happily move on to more and more adventurous things as their lives came together. Whatever oddness Charles thought about impregnating her, was no concern of hers. After all, she'd need a lot more to create a life from the exchange of energy between them. And they had plenty of time to do that. No, instead she'd probably use this energy for something else, perhaps to help with their eventual clearance of Jeanne d'Arc's name. Or maybe just to change the shape of the Peers household.

While relaxing in their new position it seemed that Charles took note of her glowing status. She looked at Charles and saw a slightly lesser but equally new gleam to his body as well. She gave a gentle shrug. "I assume it is pretty normal. Divinities usually give off pretty comforting auras. I assume they are the sorts of things that only get stronger the more mana they have. My mom gave off a similar one," she said seeming to not assume anything was amiss. "And I feel great so I assume nothing is wrong... You've got a little one too..." she said placing her hand against his chest and checking by luminosity against his own skin. "But maybe it's only less because you didn't get as much mana as you gave," she said. Yes, that made sense. He'd not drank any from her directly or anything like that, so it was sensible that they could both be glowing but differently. Even so, she was quite comfortable with him still inside her, and found herself snuggling closer to his chest as she became more comfortable.

'Normal' was what Angelica called that otherworldly glow. Surely it would be another thing considered as such for her people, but never for everyone else. The glow itself was a kind of allure in its own right, as if it were meant to be an aura of additional invitation. Charlemagne was keen to accept said invitation, though he was already in place as it were. The current setup, in actuality, was his acceptance as a harmonization of mana occurred... on two fronts even.

Charlemagne was acquiring a stability he couldn't fathom. It materialized in the gleam of his own that Angelica pointed out, which Charlemagne wasn't privy to beforehand. Little did he know, it was a trait of Celestials... of Gods of Creation, as they were once called. "Huh. That's weird," he said, content to blame the glow on Angelica, whatever the specific cause may have been. "Well, whatever. I feel different. Nobody told me I was supposed to feel different. I also have no idea what to do now," he added. There he was, lying on his side while Angelica faced him. He remained nestled betwixt her folds, he remained firm, and he remained... quite mentally lost. Whether this was the end or a temporary break, he didn't know. The answer to that query was probably somewhere in Angelica's head, but would he even question it? No, of course he wouldn't.

As they cuddled together Charles stated some oddity in his current glow. He apparently had no idea what it was, nor did he seem to recall where such a thing would have stemmed from. Angelica didn't know enough about other divinities to fully understand it either, but she also wasn't the type to question the mechanisms of the world. The only real exception to this would now be a bit of extra prodding because obviously several things were left out of her lesson on sexual education. Perhaps, that was a human exclusive thought, but she figured everyone should be doing it the way humans did considering it was both functional magically and fun to partake in. If she was being honest, the whole 'mana transfer' thing always seemed a bit boring and too much like a chore. It wasn't even something she considered being part of the fun of a relationship until she'd experienced it as such.

"I don't know, I think it's pretty cute," she said about the weirdness associated with his glow. According to him, no one ever told him he was going to feel different but that didn't really matter. In truth Angelica was glad she wasn't the only one who didn't have the whole of this sort of thing actually explained to her. She'd been beginning to wonder if maybe she was being kept out of the loop on purpose. "I am glad it isn't just me. No one told me how I was supposed to feel about any of this. I was explained only the mechanics and nothing else. It all seemed like it wouldn't matter..." she mused for a second or two. A few afterwards she seemed to be giving thought to what to do. "Hm, we could stay like this, or sleep you seemed pretty exhausted earlier... or maybe play a game or something. We're supposed to be spending time together, but we've technically done a lot of things today so I don't mind if you want to do something else," she offered. Ah, there were plenty of things they could do until they were called upon the next day and Angelica took no issue with any of them. Angelica didn't immediately offer up the idea of them having more sex, she'd already pushed this once and she was satisfied by the experience, though she wouldn't mind more she was pleased by what she'd already been given.

If Charlemagne's new glowing look was cute, he supposed there was nothing to be done about it. He'd take that from Angelica at least. Another thing he'd take from Angelica, would be literally whatever she wanted at this point. "Oh. That's cool then," he said. As for neither of them being told all the important aspects of sex, he could only join Angelica in lamenting. "You know, I was thinking about that earlier... and I guess it makes sense. Your dad is a holy man, so he's probably too chaste for any sort of indulgence. We also just got to learn that your mother is an entire goddess, so I doubt there was much chance to develop an interest in married bliss or whatever."

Charlemagne assumed Father An could only teach methods by which he lived. For that, he couldn't truly blame the Father or Angelica. His own situation was a bit different, but that was also based on the understanding of a totally different world. "Though at least knowing about the mechanics is worth something. Honestly, part of me was afraid of living in the nightmare scenario of not finding the hole. That's a thing you hear a lot in the world I came from," he explained. Of course, Charlemagne had the benefit of not being in control of his own body at all... but a win was a win, he thought.

Moving on, Angelica offered sleep as a suggestion. There was also the alternative of playing a game, or staying as they were, or seemingly anything else in their normal repertoire. Upon giving it a bit of consideration, Charlemagne found himself at war with his own body and soul. His mind wished to relax, his body wished to rest, and his soul wished to get his body moving again. His decision in the end, was to meet somewhere in the middle. "Well, why not do a bit of everything? I don't know if it'd be considered weird or not, but I mean... we could just go to sleep like this, and make a game of whether it slips out overnight or not. Does that sound stupid? I feel like it sounds stupid, or... childish, even."

Charles thought his glowing look cool, because Angelica had affirmed it. She expected this, and found herself rather pleased by that information. After all, it wasn't all the time a man had a gentle glow to him and it wasn't as if she didn't find many aspects of Charles cute. It seemed that beyond this point, they both shared a bit of sadness surrounding their lack of sexual knowledge. According to Charles it might have been the case that her father was too holy a man to share a really detailed explanation, especially with her mother being a literal goddess. "I mean that sounds pretty fair when you consider it that way..." she said giving it due fairness. Even so, she figured that if her dad managed to snag someone supposedly so out of his league it would have been way smarter to learn to enjoy her company and try not to get himself forgotten. When she considered it, her father might not have made much of an impression on her mother, the woman didn't even mention him when they spoke, so maybe he wasn't good at it. That was also possible, though it seemed meaner to consider given his current deteriorating state.

Moving on from this line of thought, apparently Charles thought he could have lived nightmare scenario where he wasn't able to find the hole he was looking for. According to the lad this was apparently something greatly feared in his previous life which only made Angelica look at him strangely. "Well, I mean if you couldn't find it, there were plenty of options. I know where it is, we could change angles, you could actually look... that seems like the nightmare would only be in the mind of someone who can't calm down and think about things..." she said aiming to be reassuring but being certain it didn't necessarily sound that way. Whatever the case, they were having a rather interesting line of thought shared between them.

They were discussing the activities they could do for the rest of the night and Charles offered up an almost laughable idea. He wished to combine several things, including sleep and the game of figuring out if he'd slip out of her undercarriage overnight among the many possibilities. He claimed he knew it to be weird or maybe childish but the smile that spread out across Angelica's face couldn't have been contained. "Woah there, Chuck. I am a firm believer that if we can't be weird or childish together we have a lot more work to do..." she mused. "All of that sounds like a pretty good way to end the night, and maybe have a pretty interesting morning~" she teased just a tad. Just the same she was willing to completely settle against him, nuzzling her face into his chest and slipping a leg over and under the one of his which was on top so they were effectively sandwiched together.

The fairness of assertion regarding Father An aside, Charlemagne wondered what sort of ritual the man underwent to end up fathering a goddess's child. Actually, now that he thought about it... if Father An was human and the true sire of Angelica, his earlier line of thinking was a moot point, wasn't it? He'd previously considered it impossible to impregnate Angelica, but suddenly, he was seeing the possibility. Oh... that would mean he'd made a couple of mistakes. Was the 'Call of Creation' phenomenon really a mating call? Was he going to have a quarter-god child floating around somewhere now? Worse still, was he going to have a shotgun wedding?! The thoughts were piling up again, and his heartbeat wouldn't even speed up to match his anxiety.

Luckily for Charlemagne, his decision to sleep as they were was agreed upon by Angelica. His current state of being resulted in the quickest state of relaxation he'd ever known, as if he'd been sedated by her more purposeful embrace the moment it occurred. He was still freaking out mentally, but did it matter? "Eheh... yeah. Being weird and childish can be cool, right? We can just..." Apparently it didn't matter, as Charlemagne was fading before even finishing a sentence. Midway through speaking, the male's eyes fluttered to a close. Consciousness left him just as quickly, it seemed. Perhaps his body was more in need than the rest of him. He'd be out of commission until the wee hours of the morning. Interestingly enough, none of his own movements would see him dislodged from Angelica, if that 'game' proved something worth playing. . .

Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast