Thread: Salvador Sangre

Salvador Sangre

Personal Information

Name: Salvador Sangre
    Online ID: Bad-Man
    Appearance: With a lean and imposing physique, he carries himself with a regal bearing befitting his divine status. His jet-black hair cascades in untamed waves and interspersed braids around his shoulders, framing a face of sharp, angular features and ominous black eyes that seem to hold ancient secrets. He exudes an air of both sophistication and danger. Despite his human guise, there lingers an uncanny aura about him, hinting at the feral power and predatory instincts that lie just beneath the surface. He has three tongue piercings, and the blue mark on his navel is also a piercing. Salvador is adorned with Mesoamerican tattoos that cover most of his body, their patterns evoking ancient rituals and mystical symbolism. These tattoos, etched with dark ink, weave a tapestry of intricate designs across his skin, each line and curve carrying the weight of centuries of lore. Notably, a bold line extends beneath his eyes, accentuating his gaze with a fierce intensity that hints at the unfathomable depths of his power and the enigmatic nature of his being.
    Miscellaneous:

"I won't allow you to forget... Forget my insanity... My people's pain... Their sacrifices... I will never ever allow you to forget... For I am Camazotz! Spread the word that I am the Spider-Slaying Bat! The king of the brave warriors of Ka'an who threw away his crown for sake of his people! Now you shall now see proof of my kingdom's true mettle as I shed my blood in their honor!"

Name: Camazotz
    Title: Bringer of Death | Lord of the House of Fear | King of the Underworld | Bloodsucking Monster | Bad-Man | King of Braves
    Appearance: Camazotz's helmet represents a bat's face. The aqua gems on the sides are the eyes, the middle part above his head is the nose, and the two circles on each side are the nostrils. He has three tongue piercings, and the blue mark on his navel is also a piercing. The darker parts of his feet and legs is actually a short, velvety fur. His loincloth only covers his front, it doesn't wrap around the back.
    Race: Celestial | Beast
    Level: ???
    Parameter:

Strength: EX
    Endurance: EX
    Agility: EX
    Mana: EX
    Luck: ???
    Artifact: N/A

Type: Champion
    Major Class: Berserker

Alpha Skill: (LV 10)