Thread: Kagenou Cid

Kagenou Cid

Personal Information

Name: Kagenou Cid
    Online ID: FallenAngelofRebellion
    Appearance: Cid is a slim young man with a muscular frame, short dark hair, red eyes and his facial features are often described as generic and frail. Cid's eyes glow bright red whenever he uses his Overdrive technique.
    Miscellaneous:

"Once you decide where you're standing is the peak, you stop moving."

Name: Shadow (Kagenou Cid)
    Tile: Shadow | The Eminence in Shadow
    Appearance: Under his Shadow guise, Cid adorns a full-body slime suit, gloves, a domino mask, and boots along with a hooded trench coat. This attire is dyed jet black with golden accents.
    Race: ???
    Level: ???
    Parameter:

Strength: A
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A
    Mana: EX
    Luck: EX
    Artifact: A

Type: Champion
    Major Class: ???

Alpha Skill - Extreme Healing Magic (A Rank): Cid developed the strong ability to heal all kinds of serious injuries to the body, restoring them to a state as if they had never had them, in extreme cases he can even regenerate or unite amputated members of the body again. Initially, when Cid was only 10 years old, they could only heal wounds as normal, with the scar on it, but upon reaching adolescence, he managed to restore the skin so that it did not have any scars.
    Beta Skill - Magic Threads (B Rank): Cid has achieved the ability to create and wield steel wires and magic strings that he can wield with his fingers as if he were a puppeteer. By wielding these threads, he can use them as lethal weapons creating webs of threads that can slice through the members of his adversaries and even control them without the need to move from his position at all.
    Gamma Skill - Overdrive (EX Rank): A technique used by Cid, that enhances his overall abilities limits such as his magic and physical abilities surpassed. This had allowed him as a 6-year-old to defeat one of the country's worst criminals
    Delta Skill - Power Bestowment (EX Rank): Cid acquired the ability to share and transmit part of his magical power permanently, allowing those who receive it to not only to be cured of any affliction magical or not but also to increase their magical power immensely with better control and even much higher damage. Upon receiving Cid's magical power, they become one with him in a certain way, allowing him to understand their power as the people who receive it develop, like Shadow, it also grows, but depending on how they handle it and practice.
    Omega Skill - I Am Atomic (Ω Rank): His signature technique is the result of all of his hard work to finally defeat his last challenge (of surviving a nuclear weapon by becoming a nuclear weapon) where he pours much of his power through his blade into a devastating strike that, once struck against its target, he or she will disintegrate followed by a nuclear explosion that can shake the land to pieces and even affect space. The attack can also project a barrier ensuring anyone outside it would not be affected by the attack. Notably, it does not leave any radiation behind like a real nuclear explosion. Over time, Cid developed different versions of his ultimate technique, while fighting against strong enemies depending on where and where he is, which are:
    • I Am the All-Range Atomic: A variation of "I AM ATOMIC" which is an esoteric technique designed to annihilate everything within a small range in all directions with just as devastating destructive power.
    • I Am Recovery Atomic: Used in the same way as "I AM ATOMIC", he can heal people within a large radius.
      I Am Atomic Sword: A variation on "I AM ATOMIC" in which magic pools around the tip of his sword and spreads out, spreading across the ground, to the horizon. Cid then halves everything he finds in his path. This build allows him to directionally annihilate everything instead of an entire area at whatever enemy Cid points his sword at without damaging or fully hurting the people around him.
    • Utsusemi no Atomic: A variation of "I AM ATOMIC", where Shadow's sword splits into nine swords that transform into nine dragons. These dragons descend on the enemy and eat them alive with each dragon consuming a part of the enemy. The first chews the right arm to pieces, the second chews the left arm, the third shreds the right leg, the fourth does likewise to the left one, the fifth and sixth rips the body into two, the seventh pierces through the chest, while the eight severs the neck, and finally -- the ninth holds the head between its jaws.
    • I Am Atomic Rain: A variation of "I AM ATOMIC" where Shadow initially shapes his slime into wings and flies into the air. Mana then collects onto the wings until it rains down below him, creating a large crater.

Minor Class: (LV 51)

Alpha Skill: (LV 60)
    Beta Skill: (LV 70)
    Gamma Skill: (LV 80)
    Delta Skill: (LV 90)
    Omega Skill: (LV 100)

Support Skills

Support #1 - Elemental Manipulation (A Rank): Cid can control various natural elements that which he can handle efficiently, either to heal, attack or defend himself. The most prominent elements are: Darkness, Light, Water, Wind, Lightning, and Fire which he has used throughout his life until now. Cid mediates the combination of various elements to extreme degrees and is speculated to be able to control natural phenomena.
    Support #2 - Bionic Perception of Time (A Rank): Through the use of magic, Cid is able to perceive and see everything that happens around him in a way that causes time to stop around him, (if not already stopped as such), allowing him to move, dodge, and read the movements of their opponents, down to the last second, even if they are very powerful.
    Support #3 - Supernatural Luck (EX Rank): While debatable as an actual ability, and more or less entirely serving comedic purposes, Cid displays a humorously implausible amount of luck, with both random guesses and random information he invented on the spot often inexplicably being correct.
    Support #4 - Power Mimicry (? Rank): Cid can replicate any technique he's seen.
    Support #5 - Extreme Magic Recovery (EX Rank): Cid has a great supernatural magic recovery capacity, allowing him to recover at least 6 to 10 times the magic he has at a percentage level in less than a minute.

Sub-Class
    Skill #1:
    Skill #2:
    Skill #3:
    Skill #4:
    Skill #5:

Equipment:

Gear:
    Slime Bodysuit: A completely black bodysuit made from slime jelly mixed with black pigments. From this suit he can create weapons made of slime material, that is capable of stretching and he can extend them from any part of the suit. In terms of defense when he uses it, it becomes so effective that Cid doesn't even need to make it change shape to protect himself from powerful burst attacks, either from artifacts or from his enemies.

Primary Weapon - Slime Weapons: Cid is also able to use the slime jelly to create swords, knives, claws, and projectile weapons.
    Offhand/Secondary Weapon:
    Accessory #1:
    Accessory #2:
    Accessory #3:
    Artifact:

Mystic Code:

Mounts: