Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Ars Paulina

Ai's gaze was a new type of phenomenon. Some who inhabited Alaya may recognize those eyes as a form acquired by the divine. To some great extent, that would be true ─ though it wasn't fully accurate for multiple reasons. Most directly, it could be observed that Ai herself boasted eyes of a very different nature. Even he did not know the depth of ability she would reach with them, but it was sure to be something magnificent either way. Actually, Solomon could recall stories from the previous world, in which such ocular abilities were plentiful and varied. Perhaps this was a new era of such a thing?

Whatever the case, he could only confirm the different look as Ai expressed curiosity. "Very different. They look like those of a goddess, but with a certain fire behind the lens. It's difficult to put into common words," he declared. One could only describe eyes like those as what they were. As of the moment, that could not yet be determined. Ai could at least see beyond the norm, as confirmed when she mentioned Solomon's aura and what she saw beyond his eyes. "Oh? So you see things at least the same way I do. That is interesting, even as a first step. Beyond that..." He paused there. It could not escape notice that changes were happening within the library. It seemed Ai, whether consciously or otherwise, was finalizing her decision to move in. Shelves that did not previously exist were produced in an empty state. Surely those would be filled to the brim in due time. Ah, and the same could be said of Ai... but more time would certainly pass first. In fact, one might find their positioning slightly altered once more by then. . .

Ai received confirmation that her eyes indeed looked different. She didn't have much of a reference for what the eyes of goddesses looked like in this world, but she could assume they were aesthetically pleasing at the very least. Solomon described them as interesting, "Hm... I feel like I can see more but... it's odd to think about directly," she managed seeming to be in thought about the nature of her eyes. In truth, she was seeing a lot of information that was being directly inscribed into the 'Book of Solomon'. Beyond this her explanation of how she was currently seeing was also something Solomon shared. It seemed they could see the world in similar fashion at base. His speech would pause soon after as he seemed to be taking note of changes happening around the room, Ai noticed them as well... and assumed they were aligned to her thoughts, but it could be called something more like an instinct instead.

In truth, having such a thought only seemed to make the process a bit more steady and though her eyes were concentrated on Solomon. In fact that tome was being written about Solomon, his life as this place observed it up to her arrival filled that particular book. Interesting and it seemed that more could be added to it at some other interval. Still, it seemed that her mind didn't plan to keep the information she was pulling from looking at him directly. And she wouldn't be fully conscious of doing such writing either. Some time later, their position was altered once more. Ai was currently atop Solomon by her own machinations gently grinding against him while only raising and lowering her hips. Her chest rested against his as she finally managed to look around at the shelves which seemed to be filling of their own accord. "I hope you don't mind... I really like this space so I figured I'd go ahead and move-in~" she murmured. Ai seemed to be quite accepting of her current place in this new world and as such found herself fully understanding the changes around this specific area which had been turned into her own space by virtue of her subconscious thoughts.

The girl named Hayasaka Ai would have made an excellent Celestial, had she been born to that life instead. With a change of position, she kept a closeness that allowed their skin to rub repeatedly, facilitating a more powerful transfer of mana between bodies. Such was a different, yet similar result to the position preferred by goddesses. Given the amount of mana stored in her chest, Solomon could easily feel the bulk of it so close to his Spiritual Core. He had little freedom of movement while she was atop him this way, but that wouldn't stop the man entirely.

"As it stands, I don't mind much of anything. You are the Queen of Ars Paulina; make yourself at home," he insisted. All the while, Solomon had a hand on the girl's thigh, and the other resting on the small of her back as it curved and straightened by her movements. The constant rise and fall of her hips was met primarily by a series of flexes ─ swellings of his tool that occurred with every one of Ai's movements. Perhaps though, it was no longer accurate to call her Ai. "I think it's hardly fitting to call you Hayasaka Ai currently. It seems you've just about completed a new Core entirely, so... what will you be calling this one?"

Ai was apparently the type of person who would have fallen in rather easily to the Celestial lifestyle given her own sexual preferences. Even so, her choices weren't at all based upon the usefulness of the position and instead were based solely upon a feeling she was apt to have. The flexing of Solomon's tool within her was rather pleasant along with the contact with his hands upon her body. She was having a great deal of fun as she moved just her hips to continue enjoying their movements. Given her question about the nature of their shared endeavor, Solomon had something rather important to say. He had no complaints? Well that was rather open to interpretation... but he also mentioned she was queen of this realm. "Oh? That's good, I'd still hate to impose I think~" she mused seeming to enjoy the idea of being very well welcome in this space. Her alterations seemed to become more permanent in nature at her acceptance of the reality of this situation and she seemed to settle.

There would only be the movement of her hips which would come with a gentle grinding that sent a jolt of sensation straight into her mind with every passing moment. So, as she moaned her content against the side of Solomon's face she was asked about her name. Apparently she'd worked her way towards developing a brand new core and it was complete enough that it needed a name. She supposed she couldn't currently call herself Ai given how different she looked and she did change based on her romantic interest and desire to align herself with Solomon so she should choose a name in the same way. "Hm... I think if I am choosing a name, Sheba is the one to go for," she said locking it in. She'd technically seen herself called such through the link she shared to Ars Paulina. But that was another of those things that didn't require the active form of acknowledgement. Besides, she had something else to acknowledge and that was the orgasm washing over her person as she ground herself against Solomon causing her body to come to a stop and clutch at his loins as well. Naming herself was a perfect ending to her current drive forward.

The girl decided her name would be Sheba. Fittingly enough, it was fated that the wife of Solomon, apart from Miwa, be called such. Ai taking the name for her first created Core was the final nail in the coffin, so to speak. "Sheba, eh? That's perfect," Solomon said. That she chose the name Sheba first, said many things about her position in the world. Those things accumulated in a strange way that Solomon would not be addressing. Surely though, the newly-named Sheba would be making several discoveries of her own in time.

Before any of that, though, there was the matter of a 'perfect ending' to address. He could both see and feel the girl's climax currently, but the only true ending was one for both parties. That one couldn't count, as such. What would Solomon do then? He could have easily joined the lass the moment she stopped, but there was a better outcome possible. If he waited for just a few moments, he could force another during his own conclusion. Such thoughts were just slightly beyond Solomon's typical demeanor, and were perhaps traced back to the demonic mana he recently ingested. Oh well; it was an excellent idea! Sheba may not have recovered quite yet, but even so, a pulse of mana erupted from Solomon's groin region. In the very next moment, that mana released in physical form once more, spraying its way into Sheba's body as if it was meant to fuel her new Core for a lifetime. Perhaps demonkind had the right of it after all, he thought as all the breath seemed content to escape his lungs as well.

According to Solomon the name Sheba was perfect, and this of course did nothing but let the girl feel even more right in her choices. She'd had to do a bit of a deep dive into an older conversation to come up with that one, but... it was a name she'd liked in passing so why not take it for herself. Something else she'd be taking for herself was the orgasm which she'd caused by moving against Solomon with him buried so deeply within her own body. This might be her first of such experiences but that didn't seem to make her any less indulgent than a person who'd done so a thousand times before.

And then just like like all other experiences she seemed to have a bit extra added to it. Solomon hadn't quite reached his own end when she did, but perhaps that was his choice as well. What seemed to be most pressing soon after would be the man giving into his baser impulses and those which seemed very much unlike him as well. He did not simply release himself, but rather dumped himself into her at the time where she would have been recovering. Oh, she wouldn't be allowed to, such a filling made her body react once more. Her body quivered as it reached the entirety of her person seeming to light her body aflame. "Aha♥!~" she moaned her content was her body seemed to lose everything resembling tension atop the man. Why would he do something like that? Was he trying to ruin her for life? Well, maybe that too could be considered romantic, she thought it to be. "That... was something, I can get off you, if you want, but I kind of want to stay like this..." the girl murmured as she laid against his chest. Hm, maybe this was a part of that breeding kink?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415