Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ars Paulina

The two agreed. The only thing of any major importance was how involved parties perceived a situation in the end. So pointless was the Creator belief in wasted mana, and equally pointless was the human belief in selfishness. Both parties consistently limited themselves from what the other side focused on, and that... was no good for anyone. Ai's understanding was ideal, if one were to ask Solomon. "Everyone sacrifices for what they believe is the right choice. Sometimes, what we need is simply to find the middle of a crossroads, and carve a new path," he said. That wasn't particularly meant for the talk of sex, but instead all aspects of life. He couldn't outright stop teaching after all.

What he could stop doing, was expecting things. None could have anticipated the intricacies of Ai's approach, nor the reason behind her unusual methods. Solomon had little choice but to enjoy something new as the lass claimed various reasons for her... exploration. Of course, there was also something of a hiccup in the middle there. He knew the cause, but he wouldn't harp on it. "Apologies. I must not have mentioned my creation of Artifacts for various purposes. I haven't offended, have I?" he asked in a somewhat teasing manner. In the meantime, that growing bulb began pulsing within Ai's canal. He kept it linked to his own thoughts through that string of mana, seeming to send vibrations through it as easily as one flexed a muscle.

"Hm, that's pretty pointed. I like it... there is nothing wrong with finding your own way, when previous paths don't appeal to you," she said giving her own opinion. Still, she appreciated that he was still offering words of advice and clarification. She was still quite new to this world and it would be best if she received a full understanding of the nature of things before she went out into the world.

At the very least, Ai didn't have to cope with the man's silence, which she found herself not wanting after realizing how much she enjoyed the sound of his voice. It seemed that her own voice was the one most likely to stop at random, given the intrusion into her person by a device created by Solomon. What did he have to say about this? Apparently he could create items called Artifacts and he'd just created one attached to himself but currently blossoming inside of her loins and vibrating. "Ooh!~ No need to apologize..." she managed to get out as the vibrations started. She could already feel her canal pulsing in response. She'd never been one for sex toys but now she completely understood a conversation she'd had once. "You definitely haven't offended. I didn't expect it, but it can only be considered a bonus..." she admitted. Though she was just as interested in pleasing him, Ai was still human enough to not want to be left out, in this way... she could please him and be pleased in return with not just her own accomplishments to make her happy. Just the same, a bit of heavy breathing would ensue but she'd continue her work. Finally after a bit of study and coming to terms with the size and girth she began to use both her hands on his tool. Both of them were open palmed initially as if she intended to feel him against both palms in various textures. Her right palm eventually ran over the head of his manhood while her left drifted down the shaft before it encircled it. How interesting.

"Indeed. Be unapologetically yourself, and life will treat you well," Solomon assured ─ a lesson that many in this world and the next could benefit from. Even one of Ai's associates would have benefited from such teachings long ago. In fact, Solomon knew a sibling/niece of his who'd yet to learn the lesson. Perhaps one day, the changing timeline would see some things change for the better in those cases. Perhaps. . .

Alas, now was no time to mull over potential futures. There was a certain future right ahead of Solomon, and one that he'd yet to see. It seemed Ai hadn't seen it either, even as a matter of anticipation. He needn't apologize for the sudden intrusion, she said. She'd consider his use of Artifacts a bonus, so he'd keep the bonus going. There was so much more Solomon could do. Sadly, he would do nothing right away. A pair of hands obviously had power few could truly fathom, as with the application of two to his member, Ai effectively caused a lapse in thought by Solomon. He even saw the return of an earlier phenomenon, namely the effect of sudden pleasures and the body's natural response. Ah, that applied to mana especially. Once he felt the extra sensation of Ai's hand brushing over his tip, the mana in that tool pulsed in conjunction with his more physical tool. This was a decision Solomon knew to be worthwhile, but it was also becoming properly intriguing beyond all else. He hadn't learned such new things in quite a while.

Among the things that would happen today, Ai would continue receiving life advice from Solomon. "Unapologetically mysefl? That's pretty difficult for a lot of people... but I'll try," she mentioned. Perhaps she'd even succeed. As far as she was concerned the people who knew her best were her friends and she wasn't always an easy person to read to begin with. There was no real way to completely embrace oneself without a bit of support but between her friends and Solomon she was sure she was already feeling quite comfortable in her own skin.

Proof of this comfort would come from her continued leisurely exploration of Solomon's tool. The application of two hands caused an interesting reaction that Ai noticed for two reasons. The first of the notice happened because of the pulsing of the tool, which only made her shift her hands a bit, one going to the base an the other right atop it, she moved both in slightly sideways motions, twisting her hands against the skin found there without causing too much friction. The other thing she noticed was that the pulse in his phallus came with one on her insides which made a heated breath leave her mouth along with her tongue for just a second. "Eh, that's interesting isn't it?" she asked most rhetorically. She'd definitely enjoy continuing to tease this man, and those twisting motions of her hands would move up and down his shaft as her insides twitched from his Artifact use. This was incredibly hot for something that didn't involve pentration and it was also oddly gratifying, to know she could cause pleasure and hiccups in an adult man.

Ai didn't seem as if she had to try very hard just to be herself. She was succeeding quite nicely when only meeting a stranger in an unreal scenario, and that wasn't even the important part of his suggested approach. "You won't have to try. Just don't try to be something you're not. Remember what I said earlier? Be true to yourself when going through this process. You could make a thousand versions of yourself, so long as they are all part of you ─ even if that part is deep within. Anything else, and it will only take one among that thousand to corrode your soul," he preached. She didn't have to be transparently open with everyone she met or anything; she need only be true to herself. Those who were, would be free of greater turmoil within themselves.

Besides, Ai was obviously in her element when approaching mana transfer in an unorthodox way. She had zero experiences to speak of, yet using two hands for her was above the expectations of most Alayan humans using everything they had available. Solomon had proof of this within moments of that artful twisting maneuver beginning. Visually, she looked to be wringing out a wet towel. The way it felt, however, left no room for comparison. Only the ingenuity of a human could make something look somewhat aggressive, yet feel gentle and pleasant on multiple levels. Solomon felt a tingle spreading within his shaft ─ one that would become more prominent over time. "I understand what my father was talking about so long ago. Humans really bring something different to the table," Solomon commented. While the pulse of that Artifact became akin to a calm drumbeat, he wondered something else. "Shall I offer you something else? It seems your mind could come up with something interesting that I may not have done before."

Solomon continued to share words with Ai and she accepted them in spite of their current level of entanglement. Perhaps this was an oddity of the way she thought or perhaps being able to think about such things during coitus was simply an aspect which made her compatible for this man. His words to her regarding how to be herself and how to avoid potential future problems made sense, there was even a way to summarize the information. "So... one bad apple spoils the bunch? I can work with that..." she said seeming to understand. By the logic she currently carried so long as she didn't try to step too far outside of her own person, she'd not have to worry about much when creating the versions of herself that would interact with the world. This ws something she could live with and as such she'd do her part to continue towards true understanding.

There was something however she was coming to understand with her body and that was the power of sex. She and her entire friend group had been told about sex in more direct terms from their friend most likely to use herself as an experiment. And what they'd gotten as results didn't make it seem like something that would be nearly as fully enjoyable as she was finding this to be. Though they did have another friend who described the pinnacle of self-love to them, this was a cooperative effort which made her more invested. Those gentle twisting motions along Solomon's shaft, left her feeling pulses within the tool itself. And of course, this echoed within her form taking on the sensation of a heartbeat like quality which would have left her squirming and definitely left her panting her content. Solomon claimed that humans brought something interesting to the table, and in truth Ai was happy to bring anything to such a meeting. Under most circumstances she wouldn't have assumed she was capable of gaining such a reaction. "Hm? You can offer me something... I mean I'll take it, even though I have no idea what it is yet~" she said happily. She had no idea what he thought she'd be coming up with, but those movements of her hands only shifted just a bit. One was gently twisting and the other was moving up and down atop it and even flickering over the tip just a bit before the downward strokes.

"It's possible, at the very least. I don't mean to imply that it's a certainty, but do avoid traveling too far from your own core," Solomon instructed further. Even something as simple as a moment could be turned into a full version of oneself. He'd even seen those who sought versions of themselves that they simply wished to be; that was also acceptable. Outright lies to one's own soul, however, were not.

Between the two, there was a harmony reached. The passage of time resulted in a more harmonized transfer from one end to another. The more Solomon adjusted to Ai's continuously evolving technique, the more his mana pulsed in response. In only a short amount of time, there was a wave entering Ai's body each time one of her hands traveled up his shaft. As she brushed over the tip of his tool, there was even a series of low pulses sent her way. Such was the way of mana transfers in more intimate settings; when one acted, the other responded without thought. At the current rate, Ai would soon be receiving a response of a different caliber... but not quite yet. Besides, while she accepted an additional offering of pleasantries, she claimed to have no idea what it would be. That made two of them. "Neither do I, but it seems the window of time is closing more rapidly than I expected. If you have a decision, now would be a good time for it~"

Be true to herself. This was the message Solomon was conveying. The ideology that one could be multiple people was likely one which had a semi-negative effect on some. Trying to be something you aren't is a bit 'middle school' as an ideology but most humans got over such things eventually. She could deal with many things and not really have it make much of a difference to how she lived. "Hai, I understand..." she murmured, seeming to have internalized something from her conversation with Solomon which she thought encompassed his meaning wholly.

What else would there be? A certain harmony was reached between the pair, as Ai felt corresponding vibrations within her loins connected to the pulses in Solomon's tool. If nothing else she could see that sex in this magical world didn't have to leave her wanting, well aside from what was natural. Even a series of low pulses which happened with the flickering of her fingertips made her breathless but did not displease her in the slightest. Oh right, she was supposed to be thinking of something she wanted, what else could she want... well there was a certain sensation she was close to, so perhaps she could nudge that along. "Hm, one of those little suction simulators might be pretty fun. And have you tried out these sorts of things... like one of those rings with the little vibrator in it... you might be surprised at how they could work out for you. Though if you're pretty close I could just..." she mused. While she wasn't the one using such things, she figured he may not have thought to use them on himself. Whatever the case, her own hands had with that thought, taken on a slightly different function. The one which closed around his base had taken to gently tightening with the pulses it presented seeming as if it wished to control his future spurt. All the while her other hand seemed to be moving in those gentle twisting movements in a consistent range, up and down. Whether those toys she thought of found their way into this endeavor or not, she could easily be satisfied with the way this one worked out.

As Solomon was concerned, there wasn't much time left in this little undertaking of theirs. Ai was making rather quick work of him with the frequency of changing technique she adapted. Even so, she did manage to produce a suggestion or two before bringing about his end. The blonde lass spoke of some 'suction' stimulator. Solomon knew of a few things that could apply to. "I'm not sure which you mean. Though... I suppose it doesn't matter if I'm sure," he said. With that, Solomon produced another strand of mana, this one stemming from his thumb and forming a cup over the girl's womanhood. Ah, but his lack of surety meant there would be another thing that focused on suction. A third tool manifested itself, taking the form of two larger suction cups that affixed themselves to Ai's breasts. Surely she'd have no issue with losing a bit of her own mana, he figured.

Ai did mention another thing ─ some sort of ring. Solomon could assume the meaning of that one, considering her mention of his encroaching end. It didn't seem he'd be needing that, though. No, Ai decided that one of her hands would take the place of a ring via a firmer grip. All that buildup came to a quick halt, even while her other hand felt more pleasant gliding up and down his length. "Ah? It seems like you've taken over the purpose of that ring, unless I was mistaken about your meaning. I assumed you meant to delay me?" he wondered. Meanwhile, those two new Artifacts were beginning to serve their purpose ─ both applying a gentle, yet building suction to the girl's loins and breasts.

It would seem that Ai was a bit less clear with her meaning than she might have intended to be. She could have blamed a lot of things, but her mind did wander from time to time so it was no matter of great concern. "I suppose I wasn't very clear... but I wasn't entirely sure either," she murmured, given that three such suction devices appeared on her person she could do nothing but moan her content. She fully acknowledged the sensitivity of her sex after her earlier orgasm at Solomon's hands. The sensation that would now applied to her breasts was just another layer of delight. Maybe it was a bit closer to excessive than was necessary but... "To be fair, leaving a bit up to the imagination of you in this case was the right choice~" she moaned at the end. A building pressure within her loins was becoming more of a constant pulse. Now that she recognized it for what it was, she knew it would only be a matter of time.

It would seem Ai had done a bit of active experimentation. She'd mentioned the ring, but after clasping her hand just a bit tighter she was somewhat surprised to find that it did exactly what she thought it might and more so than that, she was amused by Solomon's reaction. He asked about the ring, given that she'd managed to slow him a bit with her own actions. "Well, the ring could be something later, but... while I can do this with my hands... I'd rather get the feel of it~" she said in a manner almost teasingly. Perhaps she was a little bit scamp-y? Just the same she loosened her grip at the base and began twisting gently again as she began a more purposeful rise and lower of her hand just as the sensations of her 'toys' began to work sending new and building sensations through her body which made her loins ache as she approached climax again.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast