Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

"I wouldn't say nothing, per se. I mean... considering how that ended. Didn't mean to do that at all," he clarified. "But, if you say it's fine, I guess I won't press the matter." Without further ado, Kurama reached down his leg with one hand to drag his pants up to his waist, where he would then secure them properly. Moments later, the door to this section opened just a bit, revealing half the face of a rather intimidating older bald male with a brown goatee, who seemed to have been without sleep for years on end. "The club's been closed for almost an hour. You two are gonna need to go."

"Good man. No pouting~" said Jinx as she moved around the room. Upon doing this she reached over the counter for her ATs and once she had them she stood returning them to their proper place taking the time to lace them while Kurama got ready to go. Once his pants were up, a man who was apparently one of the bouncers let it be known that it was time for the two of them to leave. Upon seeing him though, Jinx apparently couldn't help but let one of her usual types of commentary fall out of her mouth. Upon finishing lacing up her ATs she gave a salute to the man. "Hai hai, Baldy. Ya' gonna get some sleep right? You look like you need it more than anyone else." she said standing and rolling backwards towards Kurama with a cheeky look on her face. "Ya' heard the dude, Flame Fox~ Let's get outta here." she offered extending her hand to the man with her and trying to get out of this club.

Kurama was initially surprised by the presence of the elder man, but he couldn't fight the light chuckle in response to Jinx's words to him. "Stop it; he's obviously seen better days," he whispered. Nevertheless, he retrieved his own ATs from behind the couch and replaced his current pair of sneakers with them. "Sumimasen. We're on our way now." These words prompted the man at the door to leave. Once his ATs were in place, Kurama took the hand of the Water Queen and proceeded to leave the club.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678