Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

[Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

Late one evening a blue haired woman could be found right outside a rather booming night club. The thump of the bass in the music causing the exterior of the rattle just a tad. The woman in question was twirling a long blue braid in one of her hands waiting to get in for some unknown reason. She had a huge grin on her face and her magenta eyes seemed to be moving over the crowd. To be fair, she was quite a stunning individual. Tall with tattoos and a nice body, and extremely long legs. Her face was adorable as well, though she seemed to be disgusted by the other people in line for whatever reason. "Fuckin' hell, is there something going on in there I should know about. Fuck if a club should be this busy on a fucking weeknight." she complained as she always did.

"Got the club goin' up!" "On a Tuesday!" Two men were stepping out of the club at once. Both were blonde, tall figures who had a flock of fan girls following them around the area. The first singing male was far more muscular than his rather lanky twin brother, yet he was also quite inebriated. The smaller twin seemed much more relaxed, not to mention sober, but it seemed his brother was aware enough to notice the blue-haired woman they knew standing in line. "Well would'ja look at that? Late to the party?" he asked rhetorically while his brother spoke to the bouncer. "The one with the long, blue pigtails... she's with me," he said before addressing his brother. "Sorry, Jirou, but I have to leave you alone now. I'm heading back in." Without further ado, he received clearance from the bouncer, and looked toward the blue-haired woman while gesturing toward the inside of the club with his head.

Soon enough the blue haired woman would have an answer to the question she'd asked of the universe as two almost identical blonde haired men exited the club a huge following of women coming with them and many more in the line presently really excited by their presence. "Well, fuck if this ain't about a bitch. Fuck you, Muscles." she said flicking off the muscular male with all the care of a bored teen. Beyond this she was soon being motioned towards the front by a head nod and found herself in the company of the smaller blonde male whom she'd known for quite some time. "Fuck I wasn't expecting to run into ya' Flame Fox~ Who let you to out by yourself?" she asked as she rolled herself forward and into the club much to the dismay of the strings of women still waiting outside. "Later bitches!" she said turning around to stick her tongue out at the women who had gathered at this club likely just to catch glimpses of the blonde male twins.

"What? It ain't my fault you couldn't get in before the place got packed," said the man named Jirou before turning toward his brother. "That's cool. I figured you'd stick around anyway, with those hordes you had following you back there. I'm gonna slam a couple more, then crash. Ja," he concluded, giving his farewell to both individuals in his present vicinity. When his brother was gone, the remaining blonde turned toward the door and walked alongside the blue-haired woman to reenter. "I took a few days vacation, starting today. Jirou was there when I decided it, so I treated him to a few rounds. What brings you here?" he asked while ascending the stairs to the bar. Instead of going directly to the counter, though, the man veered to the right and encroached upon the VIP section of this particular establishment.

"Fuck all that. It's all your fault~" she said waving him off. She actually had no problems with the muscular twin and found him to be amusing company on most occasions. Even so, it appeared he was nearing his end for the night so she gave him a final farewell wave before slipping into the club with the lankier of the blonde males. Upon entry she noticed him heading in a different direction to that of the bar, and as such she moved with him still twirling around that ponytail of hers as she listened to him explain how he'd come to be in his present situation. When asked about her own she'd take a few seconds before answering heading to the VIP section with him. "Oh? Vacation huh? Sounds like fun~ But damn you making decisions like that, making clubs all crowded and shit... I could have used a bit of warning, fuckin' hell I would have been pissed if I'd rolled up in here to a bunch of screaming little fan bitches." she said with a cheeky smile. "Anyways... I have been trying to stay out of trouble and it's been driving me crazy. So, I decided I go out and have a couple of drinks... ya' know since I've actually managed not to break any laws lately~" she said rolling her eyes as if this decision of hers was nothing special. Truth be told, this particular young woman didn't like spending too much time alone, but didn't like being pushy about getting people to hang out with her, she'd decided to visit the night club just so she wouldn't have to occupy herself for too much longer.

"Oh please. I would have seen you from a mile away. Obviously you would have gotten an invite to the little private paradise I've managed to acquire here," he said as he took a seat in this most secluded of areas within the club. This section was rather carefully designed, behind a door as opposed to the usual velvet rope. It also had its own open bar, sealing it off from any public interaction outside of VIP members, including the bartenders. "No trouble, huh? Including that graffiti at the park a few weeks ago? Or... maybe we're not counting that because you didn't get caught?"

"Well, I am not saying I wouldn't have been spotted... I've literally just been bored and edgy all day. It is really hard to entertain myself when I can't do the one thing I find really entertaining... so fuckin' sue me." she said seeming just a little bit cross. This very hidden VIP section was about the type of thing that the blue haired woman could get used to. With this in mind she made her way over to this private bar and leaned over the counter, facing away from the man, giving him a rather splendid view of her ass as she perused the selection. Beyond this she'd stated she'd been staying out of trouble and the mentioned of a bit of graffiti which had taken place in the park a few weeks prior made her chuckle. "Graffiti in the park? Oh, surely ya' don't think I had anything to do with that?" she mentioned coyly. "Speaking hypothetically, that was done before any threats and before probation was entered into. It couldn't be counted against the person who did it if they happened to now be on probation." she mentioned before peeking over her shoulder and giving a whistle. "I'll give you some credit though, this place is stocked like a mini-heaven. So, then Flame Fox what're havin'?"

A fair bit of relaxation ensued as the man sank into the couch across from the bar, propping his feet up on the coffee table. As his companion for the moment went searching for liquor, he found himself observing the subtle movements of her rear. This, of course, warranted a whistle from the man. "That. That's what I'm having," he said coyly. "Though I'd happily also take vodka. As for your little stunt... I dunno. It did say Jinx in giant, pink letters, so I figured maybe you at least knew who did it. I'll give you the timing on that, though."

The woman kept up her movements without moving behind the bar, while her friend relaxed on the couch. His whistle and the coy statement that came with it made the woman look over her left shoulder at the man with narrowed magenta eyes. "Well, obviously..." she replied. As he went on to claim the actual drink he wanted which is what she'd been referring to she reached for a bottle of Grey Goose from where she stood on the side of the bar, having to bend over it at the waist to grab it, and probably only furthering whatever gazing this man was doing at her backside. "Vodka it is... taking this straight or... you want it a specific kind of way?" she offered, playing bartender for unknown reasons while refusing to actually go behind the bar. She tended to favor clear liquors herself so she made no attempts to move herself from her present positioning. Still there was the graffiti and him knowing what it was and where kind of made the woman obviously known as Jinx own up to her handiwork. "So, did ya' see it then? I thought it was pretty cute when I finished it up~" she said slyly.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast