Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

"Hmm... you know what? Screw it; I'm on vacation. Straight, on the rocks," he said to give his preference of how the chosen liquor would be consumed. He only became more relaxed as time passed, and while Jinx retrieved the bottle, he received an even more worthwhile show for his entertainment. "The ice is at the bottom, by the way. Way down in there~" he said with a chuckle. "And yeah, I saw it. You left me out, though. I'm disappointed~."

"Hai hai~ And since it's the first day of your vacation, I'll even be nice~" mentioned Jinx as she bent even further over at the waist her feet coming up off the ground as she reached for a hidden ice bucket and a tray and tumblers, placing all up on the counter before finally coming back up. All the while her hips were waving over the edge which was probably done more for the man on the couch than out of necessity for her own movement. Once she had everything she needed she stacked said items atop the tray and rolled around, taking the moment to hold the tray in one hand and roll backwards then spin with the tray balanced in her one hand.

Everything she needed to make the mixed drink asked of her was soon sat on the table before the Flame King of the first generation soon enough she'd picked up the bottle of vodka and was spinning it in one hand while she dropped cubes of ice into the tumblers with the other. "Eh, you don't get to be disappointed. I... didn't know you were that interested in tagging the park. I thought you looked cute sleeping so I didn't want to wake you last time~" she mentioned. Of course, it could go without saying that the last time she'd decided to place a bunch of graffiti it had been done directly to quell her unease before going to meet her probation officer. Moving right along though soon enough the bottle of Vodka was open and being poured to fill the tumblers over the three pieces of ice in each glass. And once she was done she sat down the bottle and offered the man his drink. "There ya' are, Flame Fox... vodka on the rocks." she said as she hopped over the table to also take a seat on the couch right next to him. "Anyways, what made you decide to take a vacation?" she asked of him offering a cheers before she'd take a sip from her glass.

"That's what you call being nice?" he asked rhetorically regarding the further accenting of the blue-haired woman's ass. He'd just as soon call that little show of hers torturous for how much of a tease she managed to be. Soon afterwards, she was no longer bent over, and was instead providing the alcohol. "If that's being nice, I must have done something wrong," he said with the most nonchalant of attitudes as he raised his own tumbler to clash with Jinx's. Following this, he took a few swigs and lowered the glass. "Running the spa isn't as luxurious a job as one might think. It gets boring eventually, y'know? Too many special requests coming from random patrons."

"Oh that's right, complain to the girl making your drinks. Do ya' have any idea how mean I am to other people? Besides... I wasn't the first to know about this vacation, so yeah... that's all ya' get~" she mentioned only a second there after their glasses would clink together and she'd be found taking a sip from the tumbler only to cringe. "Ew, fucking vodka straight how do you even?" she asked. Apparently the blue haired woman wasn't as fond of this drink choice as one might assume she should have been, but she would soon fix this problem. Pulling from her pockets a small hard candy blue in color which she'd drop into the glass. A few seconds later it would begin dissolving and she'd pull out a few more holding her hand open to the man at her side. "Ya' want one too, Flame Fox?" she asked. Hearing out what he had to say about the 'glories' of running a spa she could only chuckle.

"I suppose I could see how that would make ya' feel. I figure even you would get tired of being nice to other people all the time." she said as she waited for her drink to reach a right blue tint. Once it had she picked it up again and had another sip. "Yep... that's better." she said while peeking at the man over the rim of her glass. Remembering a couple weeks prior to this one when they had been alone together and drinking...

"Well, excuse me for letting my brother, who was there when it happened, be the first one to know. I think your views on this might be a bit... askew," he chimed in. At this point in his night, he could not fathom why Jinx would find straight vodka repulsive. Of course, he had already thrown back a few with his brother prior to her arrival. "Hey... when you're already a few deep, anything's good." In spite of this, the Flame King still held out his glass to receive one of the candies. "It's not that I get tired of. It's more... the people themselves. So, where have you been? It's been a few days, I think."

"Nothing I think, say or do is ever askew...it's fair. I am good to be upset. And I get it, he's your brother and all, I'm just a little prickly still. Forget about it." she said seeming just a bit pouty though now that she was enjoying her own drink she seemed to be relaxing quite a bit, which was why she'd come here in the first place. In spite of the fact that she'd known a decently large group of people her entire life, she still wasn't very good at being the person to organize her time with them. In fact, she didn't want to bother them most times so she'd been amusing herself, sort of. Still she handed the man a red candy before returning the rest to her pocket for later usage.

"Of course you would say that. Though I get it, I told you a couple weeks back if you needed saving you knew where to find me~" Jinx said while rolling her eyes. When the conversation progressed though she found herself thinking about what she'd been up to the last couple of days since she'd last bothered to show up anywhere near any of her friends. "First you might need to slow down, 'cause I've definitely been gone 5 days. But... to answer your question, I had community service which was boring. I spent four days doing whatever some ugly piss-ant said in the construction zone. Which I did without harming anyone to my credit." she finished while sipping but that only accounted for four of her missing days so she continued. "Yesterday I was kinda... moody. So, I spent the day rolling around the waterways." she mentioned of her general activities for the last few days. It was very like Jinx to spend days at a time on her own because her attitude was off...

"Prickly? Over what?" he asked while swirling the red candy around in his glass of vodka. He hadn't gone so far as to check the flavor, but he'd never tasted a red beverage he didn't like. When he finally took another sip, the flavor was discovered. "Cherry. Nice," was his comment on it. When he heard Jinx's story, he frankly couldn't do much more than laugh at what she had been getting into. "Five days of all that? Damn. I'm surprised you didn't lose your shit after all that time by yourself."

Jinx was still drinking and she realized she'd revealed that she was feeling a bit off. While this wasn't very unusual it wasn't something she'd intended to do in the first place, instead of thinking too much about it, she waved it off shook her head from left to right. "Over nothing... it's a fucking mood is all." she said crossing her arms over her chest and simultaneously explaining her mood through her actions but not her words. More over as the man with her figured out what kind of candy she'd dropped him she couldn't help but smirk behind the rim of her glass.

"Of fucking course it's cherry. You said it was your favorite, fuck if I shouldn't remember." Jinx said seemingly cross but quite pleased with herself as she finished off the first glass. And now that she had downed one she indeed didn't seem to care much as she popped more pieces of ice in her glass and chose another candy to drop in... this one green. They moved right along as she poured her next drink and she managed to look a bit shocked. It would seem that she'd been immediately found out. She had all but lost her shit over the last few days of being by herself. But at the same time, she couldn't simply bring herself to invade her friends lives for the sake of quelling her own boredom... as such she'd simply allowed herself to get into a bad mood. "Five days isn't that long... don't laugh at me. It's so fucking hard not to kick people's asses when you've been expressly told to behave. You got no idea how much restraint I don't have and how much that kinda shit takes." she said frowning and choosing not to point out that her current bout of moodiness was how she cooped with now simply 'losing her shit'. "Anyways, how far ahead of me are ya'? I need to know how many of these I should down to make us even~"

"Hmm... sou ka." While the woman in his company poured another drink for herself, he drank what remained of his, causing what remained of the candy piece to fall into his mouth. "Rerorerorerorero~" he chimed while tossing the candy around with his tongue. While continuing with this, he held out his tumbler as if to request a refill. He also rattled his own brain, trying to remember how many drinks he'd been through prior to Jinx's arrival at the club. "Eto... I think that one put me at five. The first two were light mixes, though. You know I prefer it flavorful," he said with a snide grin. "You'd be surprised, by the way. I have more restraint than you may well know."

"Yep~" was all Jinx had to say. A with the passing seconds she found herself watching the blonde haired man in her company tossing his candy around this tongue in a most lewd fashion and seemed to be rather entranced by it. "Ya' do stuff like that on purpose, I know you do. Keep it up and you know exactly how this is gonna end~" she mentioned reaching over for the necessary material to refill his glass as well while not taking her eyes off the man's nimbly moving tongue. After she'd given him a couple of cubes of ice and some more vodka she removed candy from her pocket finally taking inventory again having to remove her eyes from the man's antics. "So, this time you want strawberry, grape, lemon or blue raspberry?" she asked since she'd already given him the last of the cherry candies she'd had on her person. Choosing precisely to only cast a narrowed eye his way when he gave his commentary about liking things flavorful.

What he had to say in reply to her commentary about her own lack of restraint made a wicked grin come to her face. "Oh really? Ya' gotta tell me all about this apparently miraculous restraint you have... obviously I need to know all about it~" she managed while she finished yet another drink and while crushing the candy at the bottom of the glass poured herself another, figuring that she really did need to work to catch up but 3 in such a short time period would about do it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast