Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

"What? Cherries are my favorite," he replied. This was something he had always done when eating cherries, and in this case, the candy was roughly the size of one, so it all worked out. Moving right along, though, he was offered a list of choices for the next candy to flavor his vodka. From the options given, the decision was clear the moment he heard it. "No competition. Blue raspberry," he said while swirling the drink around in his hand, hearing the tapping of the ice against the glass. "My restraint is nothing new. I give people massages for a living, and we all know how that actually ends when I'm putting in any sort of effort."

"Apparently~" she mentioned rolling her eyes. Jinx found this man's company amusing always, but he was prone to behaving in very indecent ways accidentally. At least they were all alone this time. With his given choice in candy she dropped the blue candy into his drink glass while he was knocking the ice cubes around and then placed the rest on the tray. "Yes, we all know what masterful hands ya' have. But fuck if that should count as showing restraint. Everyone does so while they are working~" she said peeking at him once more and draining more than half her drink before stopping. "I think... I feel better now." she said her head leaned back as she drained the rest of her glass. A few seconds after she sat it on the table and began pondering what she wanted to drink next.

"Oh, I forgot... what have you actually been up to? Ya' know aside from declaring Tuesday club night and making it hard for me to get a fucking drink." she posed her question and decided her next flavor choosing to drop the lemon candy into the bottom of her glass without adding any more ice she filled it up and began sipping once more.

"Nonsense. That takes a lot more than personal restraint. Well... I should say that it also involves personal restraint. I'm sacrificing my ego every time I give a watered-down massage, for your information." With his glass filled, the Flame King returned to drinking what would be his sixth glass of alcohol this night. There was hardly any surprise to the matter of Jinx feeling better now that she'd had a couple of drinks. What did surprise him, though, was that he thought the club's business on this night was entirely his doing. "The club would have been packed with or without me being here. It's all because of that song Tuesday. As for what I've been doing... well, nothing more than the usual tailing the younger ones. They're all running about normal now, if you were wondering."

"Oh? Your ego suffers because you have to give baby massages to people to keep them from fuckin' exploding all over the place?" she asked with an amount of sarcasm which made the sentence palpable. She supposed at the very least she could understand, it could be difficult to have to go half-assed all the time, especially if one actually enjoyed what they did. As such she had but one thing to say. "There there, Flame Fox. If you feel the need to give a proper massage, I'll gladly accept~" she chimed in only to get to the halfway point of her newest drink. Having reached a good level of intoxication she was left to address two things mentioned by this man. "Eh, I didn't think that song would hit so big. But fuck it, I suppose I can't actually be mad about anything... well I can but it won't make a difference." she said. Then pausing to choose to address the tailing of the younger generation. "Good for them, not that I was actually wondering anything... "

Jinx had a bad poker face when it came to her dealings with the younger generation. Much like her dealings with her own friends she was always more than a bit curious, but never actually ventured in deep enough to have a conversation with any of them, because she was unsure of how to approach them.

"Of course. You know how much pride I've always taken in that~" he said while raising his glass to his mouth again. Following the emptying of this glass, he found himself placing the emptied vessel on the table. He figured he was best cutting himself off there, at least for the time being. "Once I've sobered up, I've got you covered. Now, moving past your obvious worries about our successors, I think this vacation is going to go to waste if I spend the whole thing cooped up in an empty VIP section. What do ya' say? Catch up and hit the floor?"

"Yeah, yeah. I remember~ I used to run from you for exactly that reason~" she mentioned while rolling her eyes. Jinx was having a rather good time and drained the rest of her glass pretty easily. Once it was done she reached out as if she wanted more but stopped mostly to give the man a cheeky grin as her attention flickered over him. "Um, okay. I'll try and remember that. I make no promises though~" she said assuming he'd be the responsible one of them and remember what they'd been discussing. But as they moved on and apparently past her issues with the younger generation she pouted but decided to leave it down to two sentences. "Fuck you and whatever you think I think about those fucked kids. And fuck yes, dancing is the best~" she said pouring herself another half glass of vodka to slam back as she stood and immediately feeling the alcohol she'd managed to drain so quickly. She'd take the moment to drain the rest of this glass as well and bending over at the waist she'd begin to roll backwards away from the man before her. "Yep... all caught up now~ Let's go~" she said as she rolled towards the door and opened it moving out of the way of it so Kurama could exit before her.

"Aww, don't be like that. Actually... do be like that. It works for you." Without further ado, the man called Kurama made his way toward the VIP room's exit. En route to the main room, he was let through the door by Jinx, whom he couldn't help but notice was not without ATs. One would notice that his were nowhere in sight, but given the venue, his case was the less surprising one. "Don't tell me you're going to dance in those?" he said with an upward inflection as he passed the threshold of the VIP section, quickly swaying onto the dance floor with seemingly incredible coordination despite his drunken state.

Apparently Kurama had started to tell Jinx not to be her usual cross self. But that being said he seemed to take it back saying that it worked for her. A grin crossed her face as she accepted this compliment with all due flair. "Of course, it fucking works for me. There isn't much that doesn't." she mentioned feeling pretty good herself. As he man moved past her and towards the door he was looking down at her feet and she was already waving him off, giving his commentary exactly the kind of wordage it deserved. "Well, it wouldn't be the first time, but that wasn't my intention. Run along Fox... I'm right behind ya'~" she said and after his exit she was bent over at the waist unlacing her ATs, this was done for a ritual she often participated in within this city, which involved her checking her gear for a borrowed pair of sneakers. Which she'd spotted behind the counter of the VIP section when she'd been searching for liquor and accessories. Once she was changed up she also danced out to the floor to join the Flame King in an evening of dancing.

"Alright, alright," Kurama said when it was decided that his partner would be joining him shortly. Moving right along, he soon found himself in the midst of the dancing crowd with his body moving to the beat of the music, as well as the flashing of the strobe lights within this club. Of course, being the kind of man Kurama was, he was soon surrounded by a flock of women who were previously dancing in a group. All were shortly within inches of his body, but the blonde male paid them no mind. This was for the best, granted, as there also appeared to be a few men pressing into the crowd to offer a bit of unwanted attention.

Sneakers now on, Jinx made her way out on the dance floor and had no problem spotting her companion. If he wasn't simply an easy individual to find all on his own. The following of random women surrounding him was always a dead giveaway. It was kind of amazing to the blue haired woman that such a man could be so surrounded by women and yet pay none of them any mind. It further baffled her that apparently women were incapable of taking his not paying attention to them and as such simply continued on their way. 'See, this is exactly the kind of shit that gets me sent to jail.' she thought smirking, even so she very soon wiggled herself further into the crowd and soon enough weaved herself around the extra women and slipped her arms up and around Kurama's neck and gave him a great greeting kiss (which to be fair she'd meant to do earlier) as a way of dispersing the crowd around the man. She'd do this for about a minute choosing only to pull away to speak to the man as she moved her body to the beat of the music against his front. "I leave you alone all of two fucking seconds and the vultures descend." she said rolling her eyes. "You really need a fucking chaperon at all times don'tcha?"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast