Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

As Kurama continued moving about, he soon found himself being pressed against with the lips of the Water Queen connecting with his own. This, of course, resulted in the detest and movement of the individuals surrounding him. The woman's following comment brought a grin and a chuckle from him, though. "That depends. Are you offering yourself up for the position?"

Jinx had a quizzical look cross her face, and seemed to be seriously considering whether or not she'd offer herself up to be this man's chaperon at all times. After a few seconds consideration and in giving the crowd enough time to disperse around her, likely with the disgruntled discontent people usually had when she did the sort of things she did to clear a way for herself, she spoke. "That's a fucking full time job." She stated as she moved against the man now with the proper freedom to dance she sought to release him from her grip if only to give him a bit more freedom of movement. "But I've been bored and could use something entertaining to do... so fuck yeah. Fox Chaperon, has a nice ring to it~" she finished swinging her hips around in a circle, which would leave her dancing and facing away from the man she was with. As she was reminded that the pair of them had danced with a similar level of intoxication and it had ended very interestingly a few weeks prior to this one.

"That's the spirit. You're hired," Kurama replied as the woman in his company released him and spun around to continue dancing. As this occurred, he made a step forward, pressing himself against her rear while positioning his head over her left shoulder, and his right arm around her waist. "And sure, it might be a full-time job. But... full-time jobs usually come with some benefits," he said directly into the Water Queen's ear.

"Woohoo, got myself a new job. Such a fucking good day~" she mentioned feeling the effects of alcohol with much more vigor than she'd initially planned. Still, the warm feeling inside was only compounded by the additional feeling of Kurama pressing himself against her rear as she continued to dance. She soon found herself in a strikingly similar position to a previous encounter which had started much the same way. As he spoke of the benefits of a full-time job she continued moving her hips to the rhythm of the music playing against him without any care as she mused on what these benefits could possibly entail. "Benefits. Fuck, I didn't know that. Sounds interesting do tell ♥~" Jinx finished her sentence only to find herself completely relaxed into their dancing embrace, whether this was the alcohol or simply being in this man's presence wouldn't really be obvious at this point.

"Well..." To be frank, Kurama needed a moment to think of his response to the woman, as he was feeling the constant strengthening of the alcohol's effect on him. Perhaps he should have stuck with the mixed drinks he had been going for prior to Jinx's arrival, but it was too late to mull over that now. "Benefits include anywhere, anytime access to my services, of course. I think there's also a health care plan thrown in somewhere, but we'll address that when the time comes, yeah?" he said while, without so much as a second thought, evolving his dance into a full-on grind against Jinx's ass. "Oh, and... free lodging. Let's not forget that," he jested.

Jinx continued dancing against Kurama and as she did she listened out for the supposed 'benefits' which came with her new job title. A couple of seconds of stumbling later, and it would appear that her new job did indeed come with a pretty healthy benefits package. "Fucking hell, that is a really good startin' package." she said with a smirk as she leaned her head back and pushed further against him. She was seemingly having a very good time and had reached the proper level of intoxication. "Flame Fox is gonna spoil me rotten~ I guess then I should take advantage of your kindness." she said as she tilted her head back and left a little wet mark up the side of his neck with her tongue. "Oh and that free lodging comes with access to a nice pole~" she commented seeming to enjoy the sensation of the man with her grinding against her ass. She knew without a doubt that nothing good would come from the two of them being drunk together in public but she was having a good time.

"Of course you should. That's the point of it, after all," he said. Around this time, a new song was phased into the club's playlist, and to match it, the lights were dimmed further until the only thing illuminating the venue from within was the rainbow of strobes. In this darkness, Kurama was hardly able to see in front of him, yet he felt the obvious tongue creeping up his neck. His response came with a flick of her earlobe with his own tongue, which was followed by his verbal reaction to her last statement. "Yeah, it does. Actually, it comes with two."

Jinx was practically giggling as Kurama spoke to her. And while this happened the lights changed a bit and it became even darker. She was also incapable of seeing, but as another response came from the man with her, she felt his tongue flicker across her earlobe. Such an action caused the drunken woman to swoon as she kept talking. "Fuck are ya' proud of that sentence, ya' cheeky bastard?" she questioned as she moved against, him, though now that it was even darker, she turned once more pressing the pair of them chest to chest. And with this action completed she leaned up and licked another line up his neck and to his mouth. And once there she aimed to slip her tongue into his mouth, almost as if she didn't care about the answer to her previous inquiry.

The Flame King chuckled. He also intended to reply, but when Jinx turned around, her tongue traveled the length of his neck again, finding itself within the confines of his mouth by the time he would have spoken. Whatever the case, he couldn't say he minded. In fact, he reciprocated without hesitation. All the while, his right hand found its place on the woman's hip again, while his left hand fell upon her back, given the pair's incredibly close proximity. When he finally received a moment, Kurama spoke at last. "Obviously you thought it was clever."

Jinx having properly occupied the mouth of the Flame King seemed elated at her present activity. So much so, she out right pouted and protested when they separated. Such a protest came with an outright denial that she'd thought anything of his previous statement, but such was the temperament of the Water Queen. "Hell the fuck no I didn't think it was clever. And ya' can't prove otherwise." she said sticking her tongue out at the man. But despite all of her protest she wasn't at all keen or even remotely interested in separating herself from him. Quite the opposite she seemed to be even more relaxed into him as his hands had already found their home on her person. "And for the record I am blaming you for this later~" she mentioned knowing that when the two of them were drunk and dancing there was only one way for the situation to end.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast