Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

"Whatever you say~" he replied. At this point, the flashing lights were becoming more of an annoyance for the Flame King. He much preferred the idea of being able to see. As such, he closed his eyes while apparently being blamed for something by Jinx. When his eyes opened, his right eye had become red in color, and both his eyes boasted a glowing ring within their irises. In this form, he was able to clearly see the woman in front of him. "Why would you ever blame me? More importantly, what is there to blame me for?"

Jinx gave a curt nod and continued dancing spinning around in a circle and separating herself from this man once again mostly so she could continue to dance just within arms reach. One of the many things she enjoyed about Kurama was that he never seemed to have anything real to say to her about her more than apparent attitude problem. He simply accepted it and moved on, she chuckled just a tad when she was thinking up an answer to his question and when she looked up and noticed the glowing circle in his iris her brow rose. "Oh I could blame you for this and that." she said a most devilish smirk coming to her face as she began dancing about as if she wasn't at all partnered up.

The movements of her hips and limbs would put one in the mind of an exotic dancer with a pole as her only companion. Even so she continued to talk as she spun around putting on an imaginary show for the man with her before bending over at the waist in front of him allowing her ass to almost touch the ground before she brought it back up and grinded her cheeks against Kurama once more. "Presently, I was thinking about blamin' ya' for my present state, 'Mr. Catch-up-so-we-can-dance' " she mentioned as she retained her present slow movements. "As for why, do I really need a reason? Fuckin' no. Though, if I had to give one I'd say it's 'cause you started without me and I had to catch up~. But... this feels like last time so I'm willin' to forgive ya'."

"This and that, huh," he said nonchalantly. When Jinx added a bit of distance between them to continue a dance that required nothing of him, Kurama was able to see it clearly with these eyes of his. Of course, his eyes were also amplifiers, allowing him not only to see every tiny movement of the woman's body, but also to predict where her movements would take her in future. As such, when she rose from the floor to grind against him, Kurama was also returning to his movements, matching pace with his very groin. "Well then, I'm blaming you for this," he said the moment a firm bulge in his breeches met the round ass of the Water Queen. "Does that feel like last time, too?"

"Oh?" mock surprise spread across Jinx's face as she found her rear pressed against the hardened dick of Kurama. "Well, fuck if I can take the blame for that." she mentioned, knowing full well she'd done her little dance under the assumption that he could see every movement, and having this confirmed when he'd met her last movement with his own body. Something about this was entirely too amusing to the drunken Water Queen and so she'd keep up this minor deviance. Her hips rotating in the smallest of circles against him, shifting the speed of her dance moves constantly, to be fair this whole thing was incredibly sexy for the Water Queen and had already put her in just the right kind of mood. "Uh-huh, something like that." she said of the feeling from last time. "But fuck if that matters. Question is, are ya' gonna give it to me like last time?"

Jinx's response to his blame-throwing made the man laugh again as his body swayed to and fro, continuing with the movements of what was quickly becoming a bit more than just a dance. When her query was offered, he paused to think, looking toward the room they had previously occupied with a most devious expression plastered upon his visage. "Not quite like last time. Too much travel. To be perfectly honest, I almost pulled out right here. But..." His right arm, which had found itself around the woman's abdomen once again, raised just enough for her to see his next action, which was a simple point in the direction of the VIP room. "How about there?"

Being more than a bit amused by the man with her, Jinx found his deviant expression and words about what would have been his actions made a rather wicked grin on her face. "Ooooh~ Flame Fox has gone a bit devious on me. I like that shit~" she said pressing herself against him once more just to separate the two of them, and take the blonde man with her by the same hand he'd used to point at their apparent destination. "Fuck if I am gonna complain about there. Come on already... ya' got no fucking idea how beyond ready for this I am right now~" she said with her hips still moving of their own accord but this time with a more obvious direction. She was headed back for the VIP room.

"I bet you do," Kurama said as his hand was taken. He was then coaxed toward the VIP room, to no surprise of his by the apparently raring-to-go blue-haired woman. En route, he kept within very close proximity, basically never breaking contact with Jinx's rear. Such would continue until the moment the door swung closed behind them. "I think I might have an inkling of an idea."

There was a constant smirk on Jinx's face. She really couldn't argue against liking a bit of deviance and defiance in Kurama. It made him just a tad edgier than he normally was. Not that she didn't appreciate him for his normal behavior, just that she enjoyed having someone around that she could get into a bit of trouble with. She also noted that he was in very close proximity to her person the entire time she moved towards the VIP area and right up until she was actually within this closed off room with him. "Oh really? Fucking out with it then... I don't need the suspense." she said as she finally turned once more and this time began fiddling with the pants of the man with her instead of her own. Intending for him to reach a level of partial nudity so she could really get a feel for that cock which had been pressing against her backside half the night.

Shortly after the pair's entry to the VIP room, Kurama found himself being practically manhandled by his trousers. Though he had intended to do something about them himself, this was apparently a thing the blue-haired woman could/would not be waiting for. "Hai hai," he said while raising both hands in surrender to the woman's will. With a playful roll of his eyes, he spoke further yet. "Careful though. You don't wanna hit yourself in the face with it."

"Two." counted the woman keeping track of cheeky statements made by the blonde man with her. But even as she spoke there was nothing but happiness in her as she got to the prize she'd been searching for within his pants and rubbed her palm against it. Now that she had done what she'd intended she was fully satisfied with the start of this endeavor and while palming his cock with one hand, reached up and slipped the other around his neck to force his face down towards hers. "So, then... you're givin' me this dick. And I'm not even gonna let ya' tell me how 'cause I already know~" she mentioned turning around to move towards the bar she'd lean against it unbuttoning her own shorts to let them slip down and around her hips she'd bend over to give him a full view of her ass from this angle he'd been appreciating so readily before. One would also fine that Jinx was incredibly wet and ready for this particular endeavor even without any stimulating help from her partner.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast