Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Lusty's Night Club

"There might be, but everything has its limit," was his reply. As Jinx positioned herself in his lap, he was busy laughing at her earlier comment about his potential gym visits. When he thought about it, he knew exactly why she would say such a thing. "Don't worry. I have no interest in being like Jirou," he said as he leaned back and enjoyed the sensation of the Water Queen's ride.

Nothing but a chuckle would escape this woman as Kurama commented on the apparent limits to his creativity. That being said she couldn't say she minded this information, mostly because it gave her free license to go completely mental whenever she felt like it on all fronts, not just their normal ones. Moving right along, he apparently found a great amount of amusement in her statements about hitting the gym, and relieved her of any mental troubles she might have had by proclaiming that he didn't plan on going at the gym as hard as his muscle bound twin brother.

If one could be mentally relieved while moving their hips in the lap of another, Jinx was surely this as she leaned forward to kiss the Flame King apparently enjoying both the alternating rhythm and circular movements of her own hips while she rode. 'Oh thank god.' she thought as she smiled but had nothing more to say as she relaxed into the warm pulsing feeling that would be another climax within moments of starting her ride. Even so she didn't completely stop her movements and instead slowed them into rather concise up and down movements as if she didn't have any care in the world, aside from chasing this one very astute feeling.

In spite of the apparent drainage of his energy, Kurama was eventually incapable of going on without his hips beginning to move of their own accord. There wasn't much of a shift to this movement, but rather a few simple swaying maneuvers to go with the natural flow of things as they were. All the while, his face was pressed against the Water Queen's, of her initial doing, but Kurama made the effort of slipping his tongue into the woman's mouth and rolling it around against her own.

The Water Queen seemed to be well on her way to another flourish with nothing going for her but what she was doing for herself. But as time progressed it would seem that the Flame King couldn't well just sit still and take what she had to dish out. The movements of his lower body in addition to the movements of her hips made Jinx swoon as she soon found her mouth occupied by the tongue of Kurama. Such a thing, she always really enjoyed and thus shied away from on a regular basis, but as it was currently just the two of them, she allowed herself the distinct pleasure of letting her tongue play against his for the duration of this next bit of her ride. After a few more moments the speed of her movements as well as the rotation of her hips rather steadily increased as she pushed herself clean over the edge of pleasure once more she moaned her content into the Flame King's mouth.

Whatever sound flowing from Jinx's mouth into Kurama's during her next climax would seemingly be returned from his into hers at the same time. He had felt many a clench around his girth during moments like this, but this particular instance seemed to be of a higher quality than the others. As such, Kurama took pause as his cock throbbed and swelled with what could only be the signs of his own orgasm quickly approaching. "Ugh~. Well, I'll be... I might have had one too many. I'm running out of juice."

After climaxing once more, Jinx's movements didn't slow and instead kept pace. A huge and most wicked grin crossing her face as she pulled away from the kiss she'd been sharing with Kurama because the noise she'd made into his mouth had been returned. Beyond this it appeared the man was without his normal (or rather abnormal) amount of restraint and for reasons which could not well be explained the Water Queen found this amusing. "Gonna cum, really? Well that's fine~" she said as she continued having felt the throb from the man below she'd decided it was worth it to get herself another as well. "Ooh~" she moaned losing a sentence as she sped up her movements for the sake of helping the man with her along.

It seemed that Jinx would continue in earnest, and the fact that she did so meant Kurama would not be receiving any sort of break between his build-up, and the end of his run here. He was eventually so lost in the moment that he threw both arms around the Water Queen's torso and pulled her inward while lifting himself closer, bringing the woman into an ever tightening embrace as he forced the locking of their lips again. It was at this moment that his own end was met, and he achieved ejaculation the likes of which he hadn't experienced in quite some years. In fact, he was stunned in the moment of its occurrence, and left incapable of moving, or even speaking, immediately.

Jinx for all her prompting and work, hadn't actually intended for this endeavor to end the way it was going. It was initially her intention to dismount as she reached her next flourish, but it appeared that the Flame King would reach his peak in the same moment, causing the man to lock himself around the woman and force their lips together. To be fair, the Water Queen had no complaints about this, as the orgasm was one of the most intense she'd ever experienced in her life and she was filled in such a way as she hadn't been in a very long time. Even so, she seemed to be so satisfied by this moment that her head was thrown back and her tongue fell out of her mouth. It took her a few seconds to get herself together completely. "Fuckin' hell, you really surprise me sometimes!~" she managed and having taken the proper amount of time to gather herself she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips while working to extricate herself from his lap.

Kurama's breathing had become irregular, and with this in mind, he worked toward regulating it before moving. On the other hand, though, Jinx was soon removing herself from his person while giving the note that he would occasionally surprise her. "Eh?" he said while scratching the back of his scalp, mulling over what had just happened. "Neh, gomen. I must've had an off day. I didn't mean to uhh... do that..."

Jinx soon found herself staring at the man beside her now that she was good she settled herself onto the couch and slipped off her borrowed sneakers to more easily slip her shorts back into place. All the while, the Flame King seemed to be a bit off about his apparent slip on this day. But oddly enough this didn't upset Jinx in the slightest in fact she waved him off. "Eh, don't you go all blast from the fucking past on me now. I've told you about apologizing to me... especially when you have nothing to fucking apologize for." she said leaning over she pecked him on the lips one more time. "Don't fuckin' worry about it. It's not an off day, it was fuckin' awesome as always~" she finished up. This was one of few times where Jinx felt the need to be nice... and she was generally a lot less bitchy during and immediately after sex anyways... proving that the man with her had done exactly what he always had, and sorted her out. Only this time... she felt a bit better about it, since he'd also properly seen his finish. Which had to be rather rare for him, now that she thought about it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast