Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

Miyabigaoka Academy

Miyabigaoka Academy is a private school with many requirements for joining, including recommendations from other students and/or faculty. It is a large school, and the large majority of its students are Storm Riders of the Black Order team.

Within the office of the President of the School a small girl sat behind a large desk. It was hard wood and ornately decorated in addition to being highly organized. This girl, was dressed in a green blazer and a plaid pleated green uniform skirt. Her sleeves perfectly creased and on the bicep of her left arm, a set of double ribbons with writing on them. One of which, marked her as the School President, and one of which marked her as the Commander of the School's Disciplinary Committee. This girl had hair neatly organized into two even pigtails which currently reached her chest and fringed bangs. Her eyes purple with slits like a snake as she stared at her door and waited for time to pass, and as she did, her left foot tapped against the floor silently because she was wearing green and black sneakers. 'It's been too long... I need to do something else.' she thought to herself, her impatience finally racking up as she reached for her cellphone before her and began flicking through names until she reached the "K" section. From here she would press send and dial the number of one Kuchiki Kohaku and hope it wasn't too early for the slightly older man to be awake. After all, she had a question to ask him.

It would be shortly after Chiyo's calling of one Kuchiki Kohaku - six or so rings, to be specific - that the man she sought to reach picked up the phone. Even then, a few more seconds passed before he actually said anything. "Moshi moshi!" he said, seeming as chipper as ever. "How goes it?"

Chiyo had almost given up, because of the number of rings it took for the phone to be picked up. But soon after she could hear background noise and eventually the happy greeting she'd come to expect from the man she sought. A smile crossed her face, which showed the fangs in her mouth as she took a second to respond to him. "Ohayogozaimasu~ Haku-nii. It goes well, I hope all is well with you, and I hope I'm not intruding?" she posed it as a question waiting for his response. Chiyo was not the most patient individual, but she was at least kind.

"Eh? No, no, it's fine. I was just getting dressed, is all." This was the man's reply as he continued to shift about at the other end of the line. "Did you need something from me?"

Chiyo smiled then, thinking it odd, but not saying anything about it. After all, she didn't like thinking too much about what the First Generation was doing when they weren't in public. And though she gave the Thunder King quite a bit of credit for being a nice guy, she'd still rather not let her mind wander too far. "Hai hai." she said thinking about how to phrase what she was thinking and having it come out a bit more irritated than she initially intended. "It's been three weeks, and four days and 17 hours. Can't I ride yet? I am.... going stir crazy." the fanged girl mentioned, a bit of her had been obsessively keeping track of time since she broke her leg. Even though she'd been doing her best to keep herself occupied, the idea of riding was way too good for her to be able to keep herself grounded. In fact she'd taken several steps to ensure she wouldn't have access to her ATs until she was cleared to ride. "Gomen, that came out more annoyed than I intended." she apologized because she knew her broken leg was her own doing and this man had fixed it for her. But even so, she really needed to know if she could go back to riding again properly so she could have a bit of fun and burn off all her extra energy.

"Yare, yare. Has it been that long? I didn't realize," he replied. There was a single thing he needed to check to figure out if the girl's leg had been fully healed, but he didn't have time to do so himself. Luckily, Chiyo would be able to do this herself. "I think you should be fine by now. The break was pretty clean. Try taking something small and metal, and run it along the bare skin near the break. If the bond is still in place, you'll be able to feel a light tug from your bones. If you're healed enough, it should have dissipated by now."

Chiyo wasn't surprised no one realized how long it had been. She was often the sort who didn't bother anyone unless it was an emergency of some sort, even though she enjoyed the company of her friends. After a few seconds she was given a bit of an instruction which she was able to follow pretty easily as she was currently sitting at her desk in a short skirt. "Hai, it's been that long. And will do hold on just a second." she mentioned as she she opened the middle drawer on her desk and pulled out a small metal paperweight. With it in hand she ran it over the break of her right leg right across her exposed thigh. She felt no tug and she was easily able to move the paperweight without feeling anything remotely close to tugging. "I got no tugging here Haku-nii!~" she said sounding even more excited about the prospect than a normal person should. "So, I can ride now?! Say yes!~" she chimed the fanged girl hadn't been so excited in a long time but right at this moment she was more than ready to ride and compete properly among her peers. She'd missed her run and the sky among other things.

"Hai!" The man waited patiently on the phone while Chiyo tested the bond he had placed on the bone in her leg over three weeks prior to this conversation. When she had finally done so, she reported that the charge had dissipated, which did indeed clear her to ride as she wished. "Yep! You're good to go!"

"Fucking finally. Thanks Haku-nii. Talk to ya' later." Chiyo said, slipping away from her normally cold demeanor for just a second to appreciate the amount of happiness she could have at this very moment. After any farewell greeting would take place Chiyo would hang up the phone and go on about her day, which as she looked at the time involved some very specific things she needed to do before she could actually ride. The next effort of her day would be made as she hopped over her desk and exited her office. She would be seen furiously typing a text message.

"Usagi-nee, I've been cleared to ride again. Will you fix me up with the stuff I asked you to hold on to for me?" the text message read, it would be sent to the cellphone of one Sasagawa Usagi. Along with the other fail safes Chiyo had worked into her time not riding. She'd handed off her Regalia and the new cores from the Thunder Regalia to her generation's Pledge Queen, to keep away from herself until such a time as she was cleared to ride again. As she did this she made her way towards the Kendo Club room, as there was something she intended to do there this morning which would have, hopefully a good outcome this time.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast