Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

When the woman he'd invited to accompany him in this endeavor arrived, Kurama leaned his head back and tilted it in her direction, allowing his eyes to fall upon her as he spoke. "Figured me out then, huh? Well, it's not really my style, but... it's the easy way to get rid of classes for the rest of the term. Since we can't waste even a day here... let's just lay waste to the school. And who else would I want to bring along for this? I'll even take the heat from Roze." As Kurama considered the options for bringing down the school, his ATs began to rev. "Natural disasters are fun," he said just before taking off in a circle around the building, leaving a large trail of flames in his wake. By his approximation of the flames' volume, it would take a very small amount of time for the two riders to create a hellish storm right above the school.

"Not like you are hiding your intentions here, Flame Fox and to be fair if you'd done this with out me I would have thrown a hissy fit the likes of which this world has never seen~" Jinx said with a smirk. Even so, she was quite excited, both at the prospect of causing a bit of trouble by creating a natural disaster to stick it to the man, and by the fact that her friend had thought of her first when deciding how and what he wanted to do. When it was stated what he intended them to do a wide grin simply spread across the woman's face as she rolled backwards in the opposite direction for just a second to start her own circle in the opposite direction. By doing this steam would be created when the Flame King crossed her trail which would be wet by way of bubbles created to burst as they made contact with the ground. In the same way she'd cross into the man's flames taking a moment to hop into the air above them and douse them while she moved seemingly happy with her activities and as her actions allowed her a great bit of freedom she practically danced above this area seemingly happy. As this happened the sky began darkening and clouds began forming... this was one of the fastest storms to be built in a while and beyond that it would be much stronger than the one created by their previous quick run.

When she next crossed the Flame King's path she switch and ride with him instead. "Sou ka... taking the blame for this too... if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to butter me up~" she mentioned with a grin. "Not that I think there will be any real consequences, Roze will get it, and it's not like we'll be arrested for making weather... most people don't even believe that is possible." she chimed, having already gotten excited at the prospect of the weather man trying to explain why a school was hit by the most severe storm this town would have seen in decades.

Soon enough, Kurama's Regalia had activated due to the heat caused by his run, causing his wheels to open and be replaced by wheels made of pure fire. This allowed him the ability to create steam directly from the water left behind by Jinx, instead of merely making more fire for her to put out, and thus gave more use to the residual moisture in the area. "I'm not buttering anyone up, but if it's working anyway, I'll take it. And yeah, you're right... but you know that won't stop Roze from trying to make us pay one way, or another... and I don't think either of us can afford to be locked away in that basement of hers in a couple of days. I'd still go if you went, though."

Jinx's Regalia had yet to properly activate though in most cases it didn't need to since there was enough residual moisture in the atmosphere she was able to do so, and such an action came with a show. It was mostly just rare for the Water Queen to need her active regalia, she'd not bothered to activate since springing herself from jail months ago, with this in mind she slowed her own pace bent over at the waist turning for just a moment. A single moment in time where the Water Queen's rear was rather open as she needed to stop and allow the activation of her regalia which shifted a couple of the wheels around and thus needed to be lifted with her heels off the ground. Once it happened though she sped back around catching what the Flame King said and chuckling. "Yes, well... it's nice to have a partner in crime who isn't scared to share the punishment. And yeah, totally counts, but I can't let ya' get away with too much. Sticking me with Fly Boy to babysit for probably about a month." she said mostly joking.

The activation of the Water Queen's Regalia led to more moisture being added to the atmosphere in the form of even thinner bubbles than she normally created. These popped with the same strength but did so much faster than the norm and allowed for a quick saturation that would lead to the sound of thunder over head. "The rain is coming~" she said smiling up at the sky seemingly very content in this moment, but this is how she always was... when she wasn't throwing fits or just being mad. It would be at this moment that a lightning strike would fall on the school's roof, only shortly before the rain itself began in a torrential downpour with multiple more strikes to accompany it. Damaging the school in various places and almost immediately causing a power failure. Parts of the building that were opened up by lighting strikes would also be poured into by the rain causing an immense bit of water damage and flooding beyond the schools walls.

"Wait a minute... Fly Boy?" Kurama questioned, recalling the improbability of the Water Queen altering the name's she'd assigned to others. "You're giving yourself away, y'know." As he spoke, he looked toward the woman only to see the activation process of her Regalia, which he'd gone a very long time without witnessing. When he bore witness to this, his tone changed just a bit, becoming more humored and, if nothing else, excited. "Buuut... by all means, continue revealing everything about yourself."

Kasumi realized immediately that the Flame King would recognize the favoritism of a changed nickname. After all, before this point in time only his own had ever been changed in any significant way. Kurama had gone from 'Flaming Faggot Fucktard' to 'Flame Fox' in the same way the Second Generation's Sky King had gone from 'Man-swine' to 'Fly Boy'. Despite this rather obvious association though the Water Queen would only turn to give the man the finger while spanking her own butt mostly for his benefit and because this moment was oddly nostalgic what with it being the first time in years she'd activated her regalia. "Yes, I changed his nickname and no, I'm not fucking hearing any of your shit about it." she said rolling her eyes only to playfully continue watching the storm they created strike immense amounts of lightning and begin to spread from around the school into the immediate area, including the space inhabited by the Flame King and the Water Queen. Warning sirens about the approaching storm could be heard in the distance and such sounds were common place in the Water Queen's mind, though they let her know she probably wouldn't be able to stay and play here as long as she'd like to.

"Also, I can't be the only one feeling all excited and fucking nostalgic right now. And with ya' talking like that we'll both end up late for our next appointments~

Kurama moved on to zipping about giddily, as if he intended to pick on the Water Queen for her childlike antics, yet he made no effort to do so. Instead, he encroached upon the woman's recently smacked rear, deciding to acquaint his hand with the apparent lonelier of two cheeks. In spite of the rain and ringing sirens, he seemed to be without a care in the world. "Meh. This is a good little nostalgia trip," he said as his Regalia returned to its inactive state. "I'll be damned if that doesn't just make the itch worse though, yeah? Besides, you're the last one to talk about being late to an appointment you seemed completely opposed to making. In fact... the Sky King doesn't even know what's going on yet."

It would seem as if the Water Queen also didn't have a care in the world, as the Flame King admitted to also feeling the nostalgia of this moment. In fact she seemed rather excited that the Flame King and encroached upon her rear, and backed herself into him with a giddy movement which would only seem to stop just a tiny bit short of gyration as he explained his position on their current situation. "Fuckin' hell only kinda if you mean a lot. But but but~" the Water Queen started turning around and having just the sort of explanation to say which would make this end the way she wished it to. "I bet Frost Nipper will tell him. And even if she doesn't, she'll take a bit longer to get ready... she's all seamlessly prepared and shit... I saw her team before I wrecked it and I bet she'll have to put everything in order before she disappears.~" She said turning just a little and leaning up to peck the man on the lips. To the best of her approximation the Sky King and Ice Queen were run partners in the same way that she and the Flame King were so her assumption about the two of them speaking would be well placed. And since she knew the Ice Queen's personality much like she knew her own, she also figured the pig-tailed girl would take a bit more time running about before heading to off to their desired meeting than most would assume.

"So... what do you say... a quick run to ease the itch?~"

"I agree that she will take a bit longer than the average person. But," Kurama chimed. He took a moment after receiving Jinx's nonchalant peck on the lips to begin circling the woman in a manner akin to how she offen did herself. "When you say a quick run, what exactly do you mean? Both things I can think of that would share that term would take much longer than Chiyo, don't you think?"

After a peck delivered to his lips the Flame King began to circle the Water Queen in a manner she normally did herself. Such a thing made a cheeky smile appear on the blue haired woman's lips as she rotated in place to keep the blonde man within her line of sight. As she did this she heard what the man had to say and chided just a little. "Fuckin' hell, so... you want me to spell this shit out for ya' huh?" the blue haired woman mentioned as she began twirling one of those pigtails in addition to turning to keep up with the motions of the Flame King. "Well, of the two things you could possibly see that meaning, we are technically in the middle of the not fucking option." she said gesturing around to the storm currently raging throughout this part of the city and steadily spreading from its epicenter.

"Now, I'll just go ahead and be honest, I am so not up for a month of not Fox, without a slice before I go. I've had like 18 months of that... so... obviously I want some dick before I am off to try and be a semi-responsible adult. And no I don't think it will take longer than Frost Nipper... that is why quick was used as a descriptor. I got no evidence on this but if she's really little me than she'll likely be off to find a bit of happiness herself. Bet."

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast