Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

As the woman began shifting away from his efforts, Kurama took the time to rise. He had been feeling her thighs for every movement, every little twitch that occurred, and doing so let him know this was not the time he wished to put an end or pause to his efforts. As such, his rise was accompanied by an immediate forward thrust, which would plunge him fully into the Water Queen's nether once again. "Sorry. You were saying?"

It seemed that the Water Queen would receive the reprieve that she sought, which would have caused her to relax, except the removal of the Flame King's face, came with the re-entry of his manhood into her person. A shift in sensation which was well beyond anything normally expected. After being teased by his tongue in a manner so unmerciful and brought to the brink of the most pleasurable sensation imaginable, she was then filled so completely her body didn't know how to react. She finished in a manner so intense that any standing and pooled water within range of them in this crumbling school house exploded as well. "Fuck, Yoichi!~" she said her head falling back as she stared up into his face. "You're trying to kill me aren't you?" she asked, as her hips began to move into his thrusts as her body began recovering, though she could still feel the tightening of herself internally as the man was within her.

"Oh come on now. You asked for this. Demanded it, actually," the man said as his thrusts remained constant. The explosions of water in the vicinity were hastening the fall of the school, and from the sound of things, sirens were quickly approaching as well. In fact, many firefighters were already outside and hosing down the school. But, this didn't currently matter to the Flame King. He was already being splashed by stray water stemming from the explosions of moments prior, so he chose to go on until there was a true problem to be dealt with.

"Ah!~ I know, but damn... always unexpected with you~" she mentioned, complimenting the man's skills while moving and meeting his thrusts. Again, she knew what was going on around them. Of the chaos and the people doing their jobs and the encroaching sirens. Of course, this was all the cacophony of her madness and thus music to her ears. Actually there was nothing better for her than doing something, somewhere you weren't supposed to be, so long as you weren't hurting anyone. Still, the movements of this man were well on their way to causing her another major peak and given this she leaned up to kiss this man and moan her pleasure into his mouth.

"I try," he said. Onward they went, continuing with this position up to the moment Jinx partially raised herself from the desk. While their lips were together, Kurama felt that there was something strange occurring beneath him. He wasn't particularly bothered by it, but a moment after this realization, the floor began to crumble. In this moment, his eyes widened. He felt himself falling toward the next floor. With nothing to grip, he was unable to create flames to use his heat platforms and stay elevated. What he could do, though, was use the desk Jinx was upon. Accessing Skylink via the Flame Regalia, Kurama borrowed the Wing Road's developed skill of shifting one's center of gravity, In doing so, he moved himself and Jinx, placing his own back against the desk while ensuring that the desk would be the first thing making ground contact, cushioning the fall altogether.

As they continued it seemed a shift in position was needed but not for the usual reasons. Soon enough Jinx would find that the reason for the Flame King's eye widening and additional movement was because the floor was collapsing beneath them. Of course, the Water Queen herself had no real problem with this, as she got to ride the man down this fall until they made contact with the floor beneath, though the swiftness of the descent along with the sudden stop of their cushioned fall, caused another peak in the woman the likes of which were even greater than she'd experienced before. Something about the mix of danger and fun were all but overwhelming for the woman as the crash would leave her body leaking moisture and clenching in tightness around this man like her life depended on it. Adding to this the fact that the change in position had given her the freedom to move her hips and happily grind in this man's lap, well the satisfaction for her in this moment was unlike any other. "Aaah~" she finished once more breaking their lip contact for this final moment.

Jinx seemed to have an alright time with their landing. Kurama, on the other hand, felt every bit of the desk breaking beneath him as he continued toward the floor. "Ugh!" he muttered, though he was quite satisfied with the fact that his back hadn't been broken on impact.

Jinx did at least notice that the man beneath her had less of a good time with their landing than she'd had initially. "Ya' know, we're both built pretty tough, we could've split the difference on that landing." she mentioned to him, only to lean forward and kiss him on the lips. "Though I do appreciate a chivalrous gesture or two are you alright?" she questioned. Though she hadn't moved to extricate herself from this situation. "Would you like to stop now... we should be expecting company pretty soon~" she mentioned giving he closing in of the sound of the sirens as well as the notable addition of water which would indicate the firemen doing their job of extinguishing the flames provided by the Flame King.

"That... fucking stung," the blonde man said. It felt as if the sting from the impact had chosen to resonate through his body, but it was quickly beginning to fade away. "I'm good now, but... you're right. The fire squad's here, so the ambulances and cops will be next. I don't need a record, and you don't need a bigger one."

"I bet." the woman said to her male companion as he stated that the fall had stung. It wasn't as if she hadn't taken some major falls herself in life, and as such she didn't really have anything more to say. As it was stated that they should probably be getting a move on considering that one of them already had a lengthy criminal record and the other didn't really need one she grinned giving one last squeeze and a peck on the lips before extricating herself from the man's lap. "As you like~" she said a wide grin on her face as she offered him a hand up with her left and pulled her shorts back into place with her right. "But, for the record, for later, I totally have a guy who can erase criminal records. And it's totally on my list of things to do to become a good upstanding member of society." she mentioned as they were probably moving right along.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast