Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

With Jinx no longer atop him, Kurama was also able to get up and pull his pants into place, managing the former with the woman's offer. She spoke of a person who had the ability to erase criminal records. Kurama found it strange that she could be speaking of someone other than their resident tuner, and he knew she wasn't the type to do such a thing. "It surprises me what sort of people you come across," he said while rolling along. "But, I guess it's for the best if you've got that kind of connection. Anyway... I suppose we'll meet again in a month or so..."

"I don't know why that is surprising. I always meet the best people..." she said thinking about it logically. "Well, not in the sense of good or bad, but in the sense of useful, effective and fun." she finished with a wink. Her belts now properly buckled she also began to move again, stretching her legs to regain the feeling she'd so recently lost in them and hearing out what else the man had to say. "Ugh, don't remind me... while I am out time is excruciating." mentioned the Water Queen though she slipped in front of the Flame King and pecked his lips. "But I might find a bit of time to be bored, keep your phone handy, ya?" she said giving the most stunningly evil look she could manage. "I might have gifts... just for you." she offered him a wink and a two fingered salute. "You're the best as always, catch ya' later Flame Fox."

When the sun reached the horizon, and the street lights and other fixtures had their timers activate to illuminate the area, Shoichi encroached upon the amphitheater at the end of Miyabi Academy's courtyard to the west. The area was already filled with members of the Black Order from all teams, and one particular General sat very impatiently while awaiting the Sky King's arrival. "You know, one would think that if he finally decided to come to a meeting of his own team, he'd at least have the decency to be punctual!" said the purple-haired man to his peers as he waited on the stage.

"We're here! Yare yare... I bet they're all pissed about me being late," Shoichi said as he appeared with a few others just outside the grouping of team members.

"Yare yare. You know he's always late, Muu." Shizuka stated as her white coat flapped in the wind behind her. She'd been in the presence of another Gravity Child for quite a while and it would now be shown if this was still the case or not. She'd shown up in a timely manner as per her usual way of doing things. Akiza who was right beside Mukuro seemed to simply yawn behind her hand before crossing her arms over her chest. "She's right, Muko. I didn't even know he came to these things at all." was the discussion piece offered by Izayoi Akiza. Moving right along a small girl with pig tails and straight bangs, in the slip on version of the Black Order uniform with silver decorations and a short mini-skirt, hopped up on the stage. She was holding the hands of two blonde twins one male and one female who both wore the most ridiculous grins on their faces. She'd been here a while but had slipped off to have a look at something knowing the Sky King would be late as well. "Fuck! You gotta relax, Muu-nii. You're gonna give yourself wrinkles!~" the girl said in a most teasing and sarcastic manner. Though she was a tiny bit perturbed by Shoichi's constant tardiness, she wasn't really that concerned about it. She wasn't able to hide behind scary dark make-up anymore. In fact, she looked a bit glamorous which had been an obsession of the two blondes she was with presently. The Twins were each on either side of the girl staring into her face and soon let go of her hands to circle around her. Surprisingly enough they even had on the right clothes and things this day, but Chiyo had been there when they'd gotten dressed. Still they were more than a bit surprised by the girl's rather lax attitude. "Are you sure feeling alright?" they said in unison feeling the girl's forehead and trying to figure out what could have changed her normally uptight nature by so much.

Meanwhile the other people with Shoichi seemed to be rather surprised that anyone would be upset with him. The Thunder Queen Mikasa seemed confused. "Why would they care if you're late?" she asked. But she wouldn't understand that everyone else in the team was on the 'responsible' end of the spectrum and it was Shoichi in particular who was always late. The other two girls seemed to also be curious about this, but were mostly wondering how this meeting was going to be held at a private high school. "Wow there are so many people." they said in unison.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" the dark blue-haired male in a skull motif Black Order uniform asked of Chiyo when she returned. Meanwhile, there was a red-haired male lying on the ground next to Shizuka. His left eye opened after quite some time, and his gaze shifted a bit before landing under the gray-haired girl's skirt. "You guys're worried about too much. If he's late, we get some downtime. Nice ones, by the way. Didn't think purple lace was your style," he said, presumably regarding the Echo Queen's undergarments. "Lavi..." spoke the young woman's recently returned brother, who seemed a bit perturbed by this statement. "Chillax, dude. Her fault for standing over me like that." And with that exchange, the young man called Lavi shut his eye again.

"There is no excuse for tardiness from someone who's meant to be a leader of an organization." These words were spoken by Mukuro, and simultaneously mimicked by Shoichi from afar. "That's probably what he's sayin' right now. He's probably two minutes from a fit, even! Everybody else is all responsible and whatnot, but I don't like being on time. Being the first one to show up means ya' gotta wait around for other people." Once he'd spoken these words, the man with his hands in his pockets rolled forward, turning around to the others to speak just before taking his leave of them. "Ladies... Welcome to the Black Order," he said just before hopping into the sky, where he soared above the massive crowd and onto the stage. "Yo!" he said to his Generals and Lieutenants. To everyone else in the vicinity, he made a single gesture. Shoichi's right hand emerged from his pocket, only to immediately be raised overhead with a single finger pointed to the sky. "Black Order! Kakeru!" If he was nothing else within the Black Order, Shoichi was the man to start the hype. This was how he always began and ended these meetings, no matter what they were for. And, as per usual for those in the crowd off-stage, Usagi mimicked his movement after he'd spoken. "Kakeru!" she said along with hundreds of other people in the crowd.

"Fuck! I feel fine. Go do your jobs." she said twisting from between the blonde twins causing them to crash into each other she'd then push them back behind her a bit and shrug. "Hai!" they said with smiles on their faces. Subsequently they'd hop off stage holding hands with a small tablet between them going to search the crowd for people they didn't know to register them as Black Order members. At the question of whether she'd found what she was looking for Chiyo cut her eyes in Kanda's direction. "Yes, I did. Though I didn't expect the remodel of the school to move so much stuff around." she said seeming not to care one way or the other about anything. Lavi's statements about Shizuka's underwear went noticed by the girl who didn't seem to be at all upset. "Yare, yare. Don't fake sleep to be perv, Lavi." she said as her brother seemed to get a little cross as well. "And you, seriously that isn't even bad. Promise~" she said seeming to find her calm somewhere, likely in the most recent return of her little brother. Chiyo seemed to be finding a bit of fun in Mukuro's bad mood as her eyes traveled over the crowd. "Did you miss nap-time, Muu-nii you seem cranky." she poked once more, only to have her eyes find a movement which was unmistakeable and as such she waited for the approaching greeting. "You're late." she said among the chants of 'kakeru' coming from the crowd. If nothing else, Shoichi was good at making an entrance.

And while Shoichi made an entrance, his new recruits all seemed to be stunned about the amount of hype around the Sky King's entrance. And more so than that, their eyes were drawn to stage where the generals and lieutenants were gathered. "What an organized group of people." said Hana. Sawa was already chanting 'Kakeru' with the rest of the crowd as if she belonged here, "These people are awesome!" Even Mikasa had gotten a little caught up and was doing the same though she'd never stepped foot in one of these meetings before.

"And just like that, no one in the crowd seems to care," Mukuro said regarding the late entrance of the Sky King. Afterwards, Shoichi himself lowered his hand and placed it upon his hip. "Of course I'm late! I wouldn't dare show up to a thing like this without having everybody around already!" he said to Chiyo. "But fuck all that! Who wants in on another fuckin' Parts War!" These words riled the crowd up once more, which was exactly what Shoichi was going for. There was only one thing left to do now that it seemed all agreed on participating in the Parts War yet again. "Chimera! Vongola! Black Hand!" As he called out the names of each sub-team, Shoichi pointed to a section of the amphitheater, intending for the teams to fill in to the specified areas. "Everybody else, spread out in the middle, new recruits to the front! We got core teams to build!"

"Mendokuse~" came from Akiza as she yawned again. Apparently it was still quite early for the magenta haired girl who seemed to be very tired. "Of course they don't care. He came in like he was at a concert. And people love rock stars." she said seeming to have a pretty fair grasp of the situation. The explanation being given by the Sky King to the small fanged girl made her scoff. "Shoichi Logic." and with those two words she simply let this whole thing go. Which was a huge deal on her part. As the Sky King gave the order, people in groups began shuffling around. Separating into their designated sub-teams and the un-designated ones gathering in the middle. Chiyo began moving towards the Chimera section of the amphitheater, because it'd been a while since she'd seen her team properly.

This un-designated subcategory would include the three girls who'd accompanied Shoichi on his ride over. They began making their way to the front of the crowd, where they'd be met in the middle of said crowd by a pair of blonde twins. "Alright un-designated newcomers. We need names and pictures for the directory." said the female twin as the male twin at her side finished up the necessary sentence. "Per the orders of the Generals of the Black Order." At this they began taking pictures of the unspecified people before stopping in front of them with their pictures up asking for names. "Shinjinko Hanako." said the one the other two simply shook their heads. "Could you come back to us a bit later?" said Mikasa. She still wasn't sold on joining this team, and she also knew that if she didn't join that Sawa wouldn't either. Such was the nature of their friendship. "Hai!~" they said scurrying along to continue their work with other Black Order new members.

"Oi!" Mukuro said when Chiyo began moving toward her team, aiming to halt her movements. "Don't go anywhere yet. It's your turn to be of use." As he spoke, he gestured for Shizuka to join him next to the Storm Queen. "Give us your eyes. We'll use them to be able to find the best members, and pick from the middle group to join our ranks according to their specialties... Just the same, it will make choosing our core teams a bit easier." Quite the contradiction was to follow, as Shoichi stepped forward to interject. "No way. I get first call from the ones you guys haven't picked yet. I won't need anybody else's eyes to do it, either." And with that, Shoichi hopped out into the crowd at the center. Before moving into the group of already-existing members, he activated his ocular ability and checked the existing wings of those who hadn't joined the main team yet. "'Sup guys? Who here's looking to join my new team?"

"Fuck!" Chiyo said as Mukuro explained what he intended to use her for in this moment, her movements stopped and reversed without her changing the direction she was facing. "Eh, I am not sure I like how you phrased that." she said with a smirk. Regardless she'd promised to help out so she would regardless of not liking the phrasing. Still there was something of a warning to be given here. "Eh, my eyes have changed quite a bit since last time. You may not like this as much." she said. Shizuka looked at the small girl seeming to be a bit confused. "Changed? You mean you can't do the same things any more?" she asked seeming to be formulating a different kind of plan as she stepped up beside Mukuro. "Fuck! No, not what I mean. I'll just show you. A single set for each of you should be more than enough." she said. And over a few seconds her eyes would erupt into deep ripples and several sets of tomoe per eye, totaling 10. Once this was the case a brief moment of eye contact would cause a shift in the vision of Mukuro and the vision of Shizuka. "This will probably give you both a headache." she said. Losing two points of her own vision in exchange for giving them to the Echo Queen and the Tar King respectively. Shizuka's shifted vision became a mirror of the rippled state of the girl's eyes, complete with a single tomoe around the eastern quandrant of her eyes. A show of which point of vision she'd been given. Mukuro's would do the same around the western quadrant. With this they'd have the advanced nature of the fanged girls' ability to look at people's bodies and they were both smart enough to process it how they'd like, even without the numbers floating around in Chiyo's head. "Yare yare." said Shizuka as she figured out that this vision of Chiyo's was divided and the small girl was still seeing way more than the rest of them.

Meanwhile Shoichi was busy taking advantage of his ability to see wings to pick his own team members. As he did this a couple of new members seemed to be interested and one more veteran member. A girl with purple hair slipped closer towards the front. She'd been a member of the Black Order for a very long time, pretty much since it was created. She always volunteered but she was never picked by anyone. "Me." she managed with her hand raised in the air. There was also a girl with short black hair who seemed to be wearing a ultility belt along with her normal riding gear. "Me!" Hanako also raised a hand since she was down. While Sawa and Mikasa watched this process with wide eyes.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast