Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

"You sell yourself short. You would surely be able to handle such a thing with relative ease." Mukuro agreed that enough time had been wasted, and that it was now an appropriate moment to make the final choice known. He nodded to Akiza, following this gesture with a gaze toward the crowd. "Okimoto Setsuka! Itami Kazue! Itami Masaki!" he called out.

"YOSH! Full team!" Shoichi said to showcase his excitement when Sawa chose to join his team. He had everything he wanted now, and thus, he rolled away from the group to turn around and face his entire team at once. "Watashi wa Takeuchi Shoichi; yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" Since he had never properly met half of the team before him, he thought an official introduction was in order. As such, he made one with the most formal bow his typically lax demeanor afforded him. In the midst of this bow, the blonde twins mentioned the fact that his team had no name. This made him look up and observe his members with a smile, and as he did so, the Pledge Queen herself stepped into the group, subtly connecting her Regalia to the twins' device to insert herself in Shoichi's team directory as well. "Eto... team name again..." he said while Usagi left her ability to tamper with the twins' device open. "What do you guys think about... White Spell?" he asked. In this moment, Usagi forced the change of information in the tablet again, applying the team's name immediately without so much as a word about anything she'd done.

Kanda came to realize that Chiyo remained unaware of his tampering with the team during her absence. When asked about this, he noted the grin on the Storm Queen's face. "You like it, then? I figured with all the changes happening, we could pass as the Black Order's military force this time around. Those classifications still exist, right?" he asked. Moving right along, and with Chiyo seeming to approve of his choice, it seemed she had already picked one of her own. Of all the members she had to chose from, a very young boy was her selection. Kanda had seen this lad's performance when running drills, and had to say he stood out in a way, even among the adults. When Chiyo looked to him for his opinion, he grinned and nodded immediately.

"Mendokuse. Yeah, you say that, but the idea of it gives me a headache~" she said. Akiza would rather leave the extra vision and all unnecessary work to the others. She thought all their abilities to be rather entertaining but only from the third person perspective. After all, she had her own issues to deal with. Speaking of, their choices for the completion of their team had been finalized. The nod from Mukuro would lead the girl to finishing up his statement. "You three will complete our core team for the upcoming Parts War." she said to the group in its entirety. A girl with pink hair braided and a tiny white tuft stepped forward. She seemed to be dressed in a rather ridiculous fashion complete with a white fluffy cape and random armor pieces in gold, white and red. "Hai!" she said seeming to be amused by it. The girl known as Okimoto Setsuka also stepped up. She had dark green hair and a mainland influence on her clothing choices. Atop her head a rather ornate hate. She'd bow as well and seemed to be a tiny bit shy. "Arigatou Gozaimasu~"

Moving right along the Twins were being hacked by the Pledge Queen and it took them a few seconds to realize what happened. "I like it." said Hana. "Sounds fine to me." was the response given by Kaori. "That's really awesome!" was Sawa's very hype reply. The purple haired girl nodded as well seeming to not be as fond of speech as the rest of the group. With this in mind the Twins were going to put the name in. "Hai!~ Ariga..." there was a pause in both of them as they held hands looking at the screen of their device. They seemed to be a bit confused, of course there was only one answer to this and their eyes with the three different colors they possessed looked to the Pledge Queen. "Usagi-onee has been busy." said the female twin Rin. "Hai, this kind of thing is a bit weird from the perspective of not being the one to do it." said the male twin. "AWESOME!~" they chimed as the aimed to capture the Pledge Queen in a hug. Having finished up here, it was almost time for them to go to the next group.

At the questions posed by the Lotus King, the grin on Chiyo's face didn't shift at all. "Fuck! Of course I do, order makes me happy." said the girl of the apparent organization and the ability of her boys to follow an order without question. To the bit about the actual classification of the teams existing in their old way she shrugged. "I don't really know. But if they don't they're fuckin' gonna. This is mine this time." she said of the potential military classification of her team. As for the boys themselves it seemed that Kanda wholeheartedly approved of her other decision so she called them both forward. "Hisoka! Taiga! With me." she said to both of them her eyes going back to the boy known as Koichi. She looked him over again and his numbers were good and she kind of didn't want to leave him behind. The small boy with his bright red hair immediately stepped out of line saluting the young woman with his right arm crossed over her chest and a bow which would be followed by him coming to stand with her as she'd requested.

"Hai," Usagi said to the pair of twins as she met their embrace, subconsciously squeezing in a way that was sure to smother the pair in her bosom for a few seconds, before ultimately letting go. As for the tampering she'd done, she turned to Shoichi with a single statement. "Oh! Sho-kun, I placed myself on your team. I can participate now, and I'd like to have a bit of fun, too," she spoke bashfully. "Hey, no complaints from me. If I'd known you wanted to join up, I would have thrown you on the roster first! So, you guys wanna get out of here and get started on some training?"

The decision to leave the one known as Koichi behind was the appropriate choice, as far as Kanda was concerned. Hisoka rose and saluted along with the boy named Taiga when they were called out. "Hai!" he said with a grin most wicked as he moved to join the Chimera core team.

Coincidentally around the time the teams were being completed, an intruder entered the amphitheater. He was a man with long, blonde hair, a red suit, and a pair of sunglasses with red frames. He entered on a motorcycle of some strange design, which traveled as quickly, yet as smoothly, as a high-grade pair of ATs. This bike took him onto the stage next to the Vongola team's area, and he stopped the vehicle only to look toward Akiza. "Konbanwa, Aki-chan."

The twins seemed happy to enjoy their face to chest time for the few seconds it was provided. Like small animals they seemed to thrive on the affections of others. When they were released from this embrace, they ran off to another set of people to do things hand in hand as always. At the question of wanting to go do some training all of the members of Shoichi's team simply nodded their agreement and were more than willing to head off wherever that man led.

Moving right along though, there was Chiyo who seemed to be sizing up her new teammates in a very specific way. "Fuck! This is gonna be fun... but Kanda-nii~" she chimed seeming to turn around to look at the blue haired young man to pose a question about a problem they would currently be facing. "We are still one short for the core. Should we just wait on it?" she asked. She was never the most patient person, so she'd allow this decision to wait. It wasn't like they couldn't sign up literally anyone else from the group if a place holder was needed.

Finally there was the entrance of a motorbike which attracted the attention of multiple people around. But surprisingly enough it stopped near the Vongola area and the person atop it seemed content to address one Izayoi Akiza with much familiarity. She looked over the bike initially having no idea who could be on it, but the voice was one familiar to her, and beyond that after having a good look at the young man she seemed to know exactly who he was. A whistle of appreciation came from the young woman as she rolled forward just a bit. "Ito-san~ Konbanwa. I can't say I expected to ever see you again. Nice bike by the way." she said seemingly amused by all of this. She'd once shared a meal and a rather interesting helicopter ride with this man, there was no reason to be anything but friendly towards him, as he was with her the entirety of their knowing each other.

Shoichi's departure was paused by the arrival of this blonde man on a motorcycle, but after a bit of closer inspection, he felt he had seen this person before. This man was no threat to anyone here, no matter which way the situation was looked at. So, he returned to his business, and beckoned his team before taking his leave.

"Mendokusai yo!" Kanda replied when Chiyo nagged about being short a member. "If you're going to bring this information to me, which one of us is the leader? Just pick someone; I'll give my opinion if needed."

"That's a bit unreasonable, don't you think?" said the man whom Akiza referred to as Ito. Now that he had gotten situated, he leaned back on his vehicle, and removed his shades to look upon the lass with more light in his vision. "We would have met again sooner, but Takeuchi-san has had less use of me. Iie... that's a lie. I've just been left to my own devices for the most part, so long as I keep an eye on you and your peers." When the young woman commented on his mode of transportation, the man grinned and reached into a compartment on the bike's left side. "Arigatou gozaimashita. It was the best they had in the city. I still don't know what all the features are. Anyway, aside from just seeing how things are going with you and the others, I came to give you this," he said, passing along the item he'd received from his storage compartment. It was a small parcel which, if shaken, would contain two baseball-sized objects of unknown origin within. "I'm sure you remember what we agreed I'd bring next time. Takeuchi-san finally got around to it."

A giggle came from Chiyo as Shoichi and his team made their exit. Mostly because of the reaction she'd managed to spawn from the Lotus King when she'd asked him a question. Of course, Chiyo didn't normally ask such questions, it was only done now because she found Kanda to be just the right sort of abrasive that he likely wouldn't just take a straight order from the small girl. She figured he wanted to be included, the fact that he chose to not want this made the small girl playfully annoyed. "Fuck! Ya' know, I am gonna need a list of shit you do and don't want to be included in. Fuckin' mad 'cause I ask questions. There's literally no fucking winning with you. 'Cause you know, fuck if I should just defer to the person who's older than me with a bit more judgement once in a while." the girl mouthed off complete with hand gestures and eye rolling, but she wasn't upset she was simply pointing out that this was a weird situation to navigate. None the less, she didn't feel like choosing another at present. "Eh, something interesting will show up eventually. I am not worried about it right just now~" the girl said choosing to let the open situation of her team ride for just a little bit. She turned back to the rest of the team, the meeting was dwindling to a close. "The rest of you are dismissed." and she said with a smile on her face, but coming from the small fanged girl it was an order for the rest of her team to disappear. Come to think about it, she had a new thing she'd yet to go see yet, and she supposed this small group of people would be worthwhile to take with her and view it as well.

"Well, maybe just a little, but I don't see why that should change anything~" was Akiza's response to the idea that she was being unreasonable in the assumption that she wouldn't ever see the man standing before her again. Beyond this the man mentioned that his official job was apparently spying on their generation of gravity children which made the woman laugh a little while rubbing her forehead just a little. "Mendokuse, so you're saying that your job is now spying on us? That's totally reassuring." she said seeming to find humor in it. At the bits about his new mode of transportation she could only laugh a bit, she supposed him walking away from the city with such a piece of machinery wasn't that bad. Beyond this he apparently came to deliver something that had been discussed before to the Thorn Queen which she accepted gently shaking the package. She knew what the box contained by virtue of how it was mentioned. "Arigatou Gozaimasu~" she said seeming to be very pleased with the blonde man before her, if only because there was something very special about the parts within the box.

"Urusai! If you're going to be the General here, at least have the decency to give an order instead of deferring to me every time!" the Lotus King barked. He, too, didn't seem incredibly serious in this moment, but he stood with folded arms nonetheless. "We're technically registered for far more than enough members anyway. Some of these guys can get some practice in as alternates before a final decision is made."

"I wouldn't call it spying. I don't have a report or anything. I'm just... keeping an eye out." Once he had handed off the package, the man returned to his relaxed posture. His eyes shifted around the amphitheater, scanning each of the high-ranking members of the Black Order. "So, these are the others? I wonder how progress is coming along... and if anyone is lacking on development. The stakes are quite high this year."

"Fuck! I thought the same thing. I am tentatively hoping to be wowed by someone I might have overlooked. Not likely but the idea is nice." mentioned the small girl on the plan to rotate members of the team into the Parts War until an official 5th was found. Not that it really mattered to the girl at this point. She seemed to find it easier to discuss things with this young man in such a way. "Oh and I had the Twins working on a thing. They finished up today... You guys are the core so I we should see it together! It's gonna be awesome!~" said the girl. Her surprise was of course, a new space for the Chimera team specifically, but it was very different from the meeting room they inhabited within the school. "Hai, Chi-nee!" were the words of the small boy Taiga who'd been kind of quiet over the last couple of moments.

"I wouldn't call it spying. I wouldn't call it kidnapping. I know you see where this is going~" said the pink haired girl who was feeling particularly cheeky at present. But it wasn't really malicious. No she was having a bit of fun at the blonde man's expense if only because it was an interesting way to pass the time. As they continued the discussion the other gravity children were brought up and the girl glanced around a bit. "You don't know any of the others directly do you? That's everyone else, and most have been preparing themselves for a while now... some might not have needed to. We're a varied group of people~" she said happily of her group. Not that it really mattered. "Mendokuse, that doesn't make any difference to most of us." she stated of the stakes of the Parts War. From the information she'd been given by Roze during her 'training' she was fairly certain nothing about the goals of the Black Order as a whole would be compromised by their participation.

"I have absolutely no clue what you could be talking about," the man said in jest. Of course, he was doing nothing more than jabbing at a bit of justification for himself, but that wasn't very important. What was important, was the team before him, and the apparent stakes of the Parts War this time around. "Oh, I mean nothing to do with your team. Lives are on the line here, as I'm sure you know. But, I'm sure you'll be fine. What of these others, though? I am familiar with Vongola, but perhaps you could educate me on these other teams."

"Sure you've got no idea what I mean~" Akiza was having a bit of fun, but it seemed that the man before her was keen to learn a bit about the structure of the other teams which made up the Black Order. "Medokuse," she said a hand coming under her chin as she thought about the best way to explain. "Well, the Black Hand... that's Onishi Shizuka's group over there." she said with a nod to where the Echo Queen and her current core team were still gathered around talking. "They'd be kind of like a spec ops team. Sho-nii calls them 'Team Swagger' they are all fairly strong physically speaking. With very specialized skill sets. Except Shizu herself she's more support and all tactician. If I had to call them something, I'd say they were like a special forces. A group with an answer to almost anything on an individual level. Her choices added today probably aimed to strengthen that dynamic. So I'm sure they'll all be fine. Her group also includes the most Gravity Children as members, at four." she said of Shizuka and her group. Of course, this would seem odd, but Akiza seemed to have a more than reasonable understanding of the Black Order's structure.

Moving right along, she looked to the young Storm Queen and her group and quietly thought about how to describe them as well. "Eh, Chimera is the group that is run by Akaru Chiyo. The little one with the fangs and pigtails. That one, is a bit strange. Chi-chan is in charge of the Disciplinary Committee at the school, as a result the team she runs kind of serves the same purpose for the entire Black Order. She's all about the rules, not following them herself but making and enforcing them. Given the little show Kanda put on for her earlier, I'd say they've gone full paramilitary or police force. Both Chi-chan and Kanda are strong enough to take care of themselves and anyone else they choose to take care of, and they wouldn't surround themselves with weaklings either. Chi-chan herself as a soft spot for kids, but they'd be strong ones that likely remind her of herself in someway. That team will probably be perfectly synergized with orders being given, swiftly followed, perfectly coordinated, and... well brutal. I don't think there would be any other way to describe their team but Chi-chan is fair so I have faith in them as well." she said and that was it. There was also still the matter of Shoichi's Team but that one wasn't quite solid yet.

"Sho-nii also made a team, but he flew off with them a bit after you got here. I doubt they will seem like anything special at first glance. But... that is simply the way he is. He'll likely bring them back from wherever as pains in all our asses. But Sho-nii is in this to have fun, and given his skills and the amount of time he spent training recently I doubt there is anything to worry about on his front either." she finished up on the crash course of the Black Order. "Eh, I think that about covers it. Questions?" the pink haired girl asked as if she was unsure if all of that information was clear or not.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast