Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

The moment Chiyo set foot in the room she inhabited, Usagi closed her eyes. The headphones she wore as part of her Regalia allowed her to hear the Ice Queen's rhythm as she came down the hall, which allowed her time to prepare by positioning numerous fluttering butterflies, linked to her Regalia, around the room. "Chi-chan! Ohayou! I have to meet someone soon, so let's get started. Take your shoes off." While she waited for her request to be followed, Usagi moved her butterflies around the room, giving some of them the dynamos to dissect while others broke apart the Ice Regalia. Soon enough, various bits and pieces of ATs were being carried all around the room while Usagi thought of the perfect combination for the added cores.

Chiyo heard the words spoken by her Pledge Queen and grinned. When asked only to remove her shoes though she seemed a little surprised. But she complied while making a bit of minor commentary about both the pink haired young woman's statements and her apparent ability not to need nudity to tune anymore, while her ATs and the new stuff floated about in the air. "Eh, I don't have to be naked. Aww... that was my favorite part." she said as she slipped off her shoes and socks. She took note of the butterflies floating about and had the inkling that the young woman with her had upgraded herself at some point in the recent past. "You're meeting someone?! Usagi-nee do you have a hot date? I'm supposed to know about these things~" she teased making light conversation while she waited for the tuning process which was apparently already started.

"No no, nothing like that. It's another tuning I have to do... one I haven't done in a long time." Several seconds later, Usagi figured out what Chiyo's Regalia was truly missing. Having anticipated such a thing, she retrieved another pair of cores, albeit broken ones belonging to the second generation's Gem Regalia. "As I thought. The Blizzard Road still isn't complete, and your run has a great similarity to Shoichi's. I'll have to add this." Allowing her butterflies to disassemble this core as well, Usagi finally found the perfect harmony of parts to make the Ice Regalia more functional. When this happened, the parts snapped together around the Ice Queen's feet like pieces to a puzzle, all while retaining a similar look to the previous form, bar the addition of high heels at the rear. The active form, however, was very different. Chiyo would find that the wheels of her Regalia now opened when active, allowing her to hover via the same method as the Sky Regalia, while the Thunder Regalia's cores powered small spikes aligned at the outer ankles, put in place to mediate the electromagnetic bonds of her more complex tricks.

"Oh, aww... that's too bad. I was hoping for interesting stories. Anyone I know?" she asked about the tuning that their Pledge Queen would apparently be going to perform sometime in the near future. Beyond this it appeared the pink haired young woman with her was adding in more than what she'd initially asked for, and this Chiyo recognized. "Nani?! Aren't those Kae's?" she asked. Though the person she'd just mentioned was one whom she hadn't seen in quite a long time, Chiyo held fond attachment for them, even though she thought him to be dead, she still didn't really want to ruin his memory by having something so intimately apart of him as part of her run. Beyond this it was also mentioned her run held similarities to their Sky King's made the Ice Queen pause just a little. "Sou... ka." she didn't know if she should expect her run to be similar to Shoichi's or not. She supposed it at least made sense because of the great amount of time she spent on her ATs with the young man, though she had no idea why her road would still be incomplete. She was then just left to keep watching her feet as all the parts slammed together. Her body was also lifted a little off the ground as their form seemed to be heeled with the wheels at slightly different levels now.

"Sugoi!~ It feels amazing." she said looking down at her own legs. "Why heels?" she asked such a thing wasn't necessary to her run, and there weren't any obvious reasons she could think of for the change.

"Hai," was her only reply to the Ice Queen's first query. Moving right along, she nodded to confirm that the second core addition was the Regalia of Kae, former member of the Black Order's predecessor team, Cyclone Striders. "Like I said... your run has a similarity to Shoichi's. You're more compatible with others than most people are, like the way AB blood types work. Since Shoichi has the Sky Regalia, you're the only one of us able to take in other Regalia cores so easily. Oh, and the heels... They should make it easier for your mechanisms to work without straining your legs so much, and I needed the space of the heels to add the Thunder Regalia's functions. Plus, they're super cute," she ended with one eye closed and her tongue jutting out.

Chiyo decided that since details weren't forthcoming with the 'tuning date' that Usagi had mentioned she'd stop pushing it. She'd probably find out who sooner or later and it wasn't really worth it to push when she was already in such a good mood. A few seconds thereafter, Usagi explained fully how Chiyo's road and Regalia worked and tentatively why she was able to hold so many different regalia cores within her ATs. Such a thing made the girl's head spin, but she understood it in theory so she smiled just a little. Beyond this the young woman before her stuck her tongue out while giving a real explanation for the heels now attached to her feet. "Sou ka. I guess they are pretty cute, and the less stress to my legs the better..." she said cutting her eyes in the young woman's direction. "Arigatou gozaimasu, Usagi-nee!~" she chimed jumping at the slightly taller young woman and aiming to hug her, a greeting ritual which had been forgone when she'd arrived.

"Hai hai," said the pink haired lass. During Chiyo's embrace, Usagi was content to hug her in return. Such was simply customary at some point during these tuning endeavors, for one reason or another. "Just try not to break your leg this time. I'd like to say it shouldn't be possible with these upgrades, but I know better by now~♥"

A smile crossed Chiyo's face as she finished hugging this young woman and upon hearing her commentary about the breaking of her legs she shrugged finally letting go but managing to look simultaneously cheeky and sheepish at the same time. "Well, I'd promise not to but... Fuck! We both know all I can do is say I'll try!♥~" mentioned the Ice Queen as she turned getting used to rolling about again at slightly different angles than before. Admittedly such was very easy on her legs now and she was too excited to want to do anything else. She gave a final bow to their Pledge Queen. "You're the best, Usagi-nee. I won't keep you or anything... and I'll swing by later if you want and let you know how it goes~" mentioned Chiyo as she rolled past and picked up her sneakers. She said these statements as if she thought she was giving the pink haired girl a hard time or holding her up but in all honesty she was just excited to get out of school and properly take her half day so she could get back out in the world. "Oh and don't forget, to call me if you need me." finished up the black haired girl as she rolled backwards out the door giving a salute and then back to her office.

Upon reaching said place, the Ice Queen would be busy removing things from her pockets. She was going to change and be done with her day at the half mark and this involved a change in attire. After a few seconds she was slipped into her jumpsuit and out of her uniform which was now hanging in a wardrobe on the side of her desk. After a few seconds she had put everything back in her pockets except her cellphone. There was one other thing that Chiyo wanted to do before she started riding again properly... and surprisingly enough it didn't actually involve her ATs. In order to do it, she'd need the help of someone specific and though she'd been tossing around in her head several names only one really applied. "I really don't wanna do this." the small girl thought as her finger hovered over the name in her phone. And then without regard she pushed it, sending a call to the white haired Sky Queen of the First Generation.

"Hai hai. Ja ne~." Once Usagi gave her parting words to Chiyo, she walked down the hall along her own path, leading her toward another prearranged meeting. A bit later, Chiyo's phone call would quickly connect her to the first Sky Queen, Takeuchi Roze. "Down boy. Down!" These were the first words the Ice Queen would hear when Roze picked up the phone. The following would address Chiyo herself. "Hai. You're two favors deep; what do you need this time?"

Chiyo found herself staring at her phone for just a second. In hearing the Sky Queen's words she found herself simulatenously amused and completely and utterly abashed. "Ya' know, when you answer the phone like that... it makes me sad. I wouldn't have called ya' if I could get what I need elsewhere. And sumimasen, I didn't mean to interrupt what is obviously something I don't really want to know about." mentioned the young Ice Queen. She knew she was several favors deep at this point, but figured if she was already in so deep she might as well give a little more. "I kinda just wanted you to show me something. Specifically, I wanted you to show me how to throw fangs without my ATs." mentioned Chiyo with a smirk on her face. One might wonder why she'd bothered calling this woman for this particular thing, but after weighing all options... this was the best.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast