Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

"Baka! Do it right, or I'll stomp you!" the woman exclaimed to whatever individual was in her presence at the other end. Hearing Chiyo's request, she scoffed. "You want me to do work? That's gonna cost you extra. Though, I can understand completely why you came to me about it. I take it you're all healed up then?"

"I knew you would say that." Chiyo mentioned rolling her eyes. She should have figured that the First Generation's Sky Queen would have negative feelings about actually having to do something other than, what she imagined was training a person/man/puppy thing. "And yes, I am all healed up. Haku-nii, cleared me to ride a bit ago~" the Ice Queen couldn't help but sound overly pleased, even knowing she was digging herself into what was likely a freaky and misplaced bit of debt with one Takeuchi Roze. "Also would it help at all if I mentioned you are the best and that's why I called you; even knowing that I'd be incurring debts the likes of which my fragile mind can't really handle?~" she questioned. For some reason the Ice Queen despite her doubts about calling this woman just a few seconds prior seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Y'know buttering me up is only going to put you more in debt?" Roze asked. Moments later, the sound of physical strikes against another person came from Roze's end of the line. "Fucking trash! How awful could you possibly be!? I told you twice how to do it, but you still suck!" Following this little outburst of Roze's, one would hear the person in Roze's company slamming into a door, wall, or something of the sort. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" It seemed Roze had momentarily forgotten she was on the phone. When she remembered that she was, the woman cleared her throat and spoke with utmost calmness to Chiyo. "So, we'll meet tonight at the Gleaming Crest."

"Yep. I knew you'd say that too.~ Fuck! I'd normally quit while I'm ahead, but since I'm already behind I don't much see the point." the fanged girl mentioned cheekily. "I got no idea what I did to even incur more than one in the last few weeks." said Chiyo. As to her knowledge the only thing that could be remotely counted as a favor that she'd asked of Roze directly was the return of Izayoi Akiza's Regalia: Thorn Reaper. Anything other than that, she'd not actually done so it was less than clear to her what she'd done.

But she didn't have as much time to ponder this as she thought she would have, hearing a bunch of noise from the other end of the phone and Roze's yelling about how garbage the person servicing her obviously was Chiyo was left to roll her eyes. Remaining her usual self while on the phone, she rotated her shoulders and waited for the woman to get back to her, only to have her finally say something and when she did it was calm. "Hai hai~ See ya' then." was all she said. Unlike most, Chiyo didn't find the random switches in people's demeanor odd at all, mostly because she had them herself and they were often much worse.

"Hai," Roze concluded before hanging up the phone. Meanwhile, there was a team of Storm Riders from outside the school, holding up in the school gymnasium. Chiyo would soon receive a text from one of Chimera's members, making note of the fact that this team, called the Landlocked Pirates, had placed their emblem atop Chimera's around the school. Inside the gymnasium, the male leader of this very team spoke to his four female teammates. "I hear the chick running this team we challenged has something goin' for her. What'cha think she's rockin'?"

Upon hanging up her phone, Chiyo aimed to put it back into her pocket only to receive a text message. Seeing it made a huge grin come to her face, she had no idea what a Landlocked Pirate was, but the idea of a small Parts War as a form of stretch before she met up with the First Generation Sky Queen seemed just about perfect. With this in mind she began rolling towards the gym passing out into the hallway and back past the Kendo club in route to the annexed building which contained the gymnasium. All the while she stared into her phone screen looking for information on the forum about the Landlocked Pirates, and what she was finding... she wasn't really liking.

Meanwhile, in the gym someone was speaking up, it was a girl dressed in a purple Chinese dress with large splits up the side. She seemed not to care very much about anything and crossed her arms under her massive chest. "Eh, I haven't heard of any girls around here bigger than a C-cup. I wouldn't get my hopes up." she said figuring any girl that ran a team of not women successfully obviously wasn't attractive. Another girl dressed in blue and white simply stood to the side pulling down on her short skirt. "I wouldn't know. Isn't this a weird thing to talk about?" she asked apparently the newest member of this team she wasn't altogether comfortable in her current state of dress. A girl in a dark colored school uniform and extremely short skirt spoke next. "It doesn't really matter. Haven't come across a girl yet who could actually do something about you. Just make this win quick... I got better things to do than figure out what another girl is like when we are bound to see her soon." she mentioned seeming not to care about this conversation one way or another. The final girl seemed to be the most innocent. She had dark brown hair and an over-sized sweater which was hanging off her shoulders. On her side a guitar case. "Maybe, she's nice."she finished.

"Mendokusai! None of you have anything interesting to say," the man said to the entire group in his company. He was quite interested in checking out the young woman whose identity he had marked down as the Fang Queen, but none of his teammates seemed to have any input he was looking for, as far as speculation of her appearance was concerned. Of course, this male was a rather unconventional looking person as it were. He had strange, perfectly round eyes, over-sized lips, an excruciatingly long nose, and a very tangle-ridden head of hair pulled into a messy ponytail. He was certainly the last man anyone would or should consider attractive, but he had an unhealthy obsession with attractive women. In fact, one could be certain that Chiyo would soon realize this was part of his power as a Storm Rider.

Chiyo began moving forward and once she reached the gym she entered it. She rolled forward dressed in her jumpsuit and dark colored undergarments looking something like the stripper version of a harlequin. Her dark colored pigtails swaying from side to side as she approached. The newest version of her Regalia on her feet she looked up from her phone screen, her purple rippled eyes piercingly looking at everyone present. She really didn't understand what was going on here. Even so she rotated her neck her phone still in her hand as she stared at the screen. "I take it you guys are the Landlocked Pirates?" she said a grin coming to her face showing fangs in a way that could be considered menacing. There were several things about this situation that were already working towards pissing off the former Fang Queen. One of which happened to be that this team was higher ranked than hers, thus the challenge was opportunistic. Though if the Ice Queen won it would set her team back on a roll to top ranked, this wasn't really a concern of hers and hadn't been in a while.

Still, the young man and group of young women she saw before her weren't really at all what she expected. The young man was unattractive by anyone's standards, but all these young women were at the very least cute, even by Chiyo's standards. The fanged girl had a very bad feeling about this and she wasn't even sure why.

At long last, Chiyo entered the building. The long-awaited arrival of his target caused the man to take on a very malicious demeanor, including a sick and twisted grin complete with drool. "Ohohohohohoh~" he muttered. "Everything fits together so nice... and it smells so damn juicy! I gotta get some o' that!" As per usual for this team, when facing a woman, the team leader named Kenta would be the first up. This seemed to have a strange beginning, though, as the leader of the team they'd challenged came to face them alone. "So... how we doin' this?"

Chiyo was left a bit dumbstruck as the young man before displayed a hideous personality to go along with his grotesque appearance. "Fucking ew. Keep all that commentary in your fucking head." and this was all the Ice Queen had to say. As per usual, the amount of words spoken by the young woman rapidly decreased when she wasn't comfortable around the people she was with. And there was nothing like an enemy team to make the young woman become as quiet as a church mouse. Moving right along from this point, it would seem this young man intended to follow general protocol in how this would be handled deferring to the Ice Queen about the specifics of this race.

"How... one on one. I'll take you each on individually, best outta 5 matches wins." she said this but she didn't really feel like changing venues. A D-class team challenging an F-class one didn't make sense, they couldn't gain status by doing so, and even if this was one of the consecutive wins needed for them to progress picking on an apparently smaller team was a mindset Chiyo simply couldn't abide by. She'd decided a while before, that in remaking her team she would start eliminating the kinds of teams who would take advantage to get ahead, and at the very least the male before her was disgusting enough that she wouldn't feel bad about it. Though she'd already made up her mind to only do what was necessary to incapacitate the rest when the time came. It was usually the case that if one person fell hard enough the rest would give up.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast