Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Miyabigaoka Academy

"You obviously didn't. If you had, you'd have known how to handle the fight. Right now, I'd wager you've got about seven different methods of winning in mind; none of which you thought of before. Being strong is no excuse for being stupid, Chiyo. You should expand your repertoire." At long last, Kanda's first proper opponent approached him. He bowed after she showed the courtesy of doing so herself, taking a moment thereafter to slip on his overcoat. "The pleasure is mine. Come!" he said, taking a stance of his own which involved a slight turn to the right, with his bokken held out in his left hand. When she began kicking out bursts of wind, he began slashing at them individually, nullifying each one as it came. "Interesting." In this girl's ability, he saw the potential makings of his own Road, the Lotus. Of course, there were various other possibilities, but Kanda could not help being intrigued by the sight alone. Regardless, when he finished dealing with the wind shots, he dashed forward. He would move past this girl to her left, switching his bokken into his left hand while slashing toward her back with enough force to make her double over where she stood.

Chiyo was still pouting but there was a lot of truth in the words spoken by Kanda. She rolled her eyes a little, but this is exactly why she'd sought him out to be on her team. Chiyo was singular minded from time to time, and completely incapable of thinking things through when she was upset. She knew this to be a case, so she often surrounded herself with people who would keep her from reaching that point. Be they the sort of people who could physically stop her from going off the handle, or the type of person she had to remain calm around to watch. Thinking about this this girl smirked changing her position so her legs were against the wall and her back across the bench her pigtails hanging near the floor. "I've thought of a few ways I could have won that I didn't think of before. I'll be good, and not start fights without thinking it through and think of some new stuff... I'd only done this to stretch anyways. But fuck if you have to make me feel so guilty about it, Kanda-nii~" and true enough, Chiyo was being rather calm now, even though she'd lost, she'd immediately started thinking of ways to improve her run and take better care of herself. Perhaps she didn't give enough credit to thinking more before she moved, but it wasn't as necessary before. She hated when other people were right, but this was exactly the kind of presence she needed, and between this moment and her earlier bout at the Kendo Club she completely understood why Mukuro had recommended this individual.

Meanwhile the girl had her attack dealt with much more swiftly than she'd expected. Though she did get at least a proper greeting and a fair match up out of him. At least as fair as it could be considering the difference in their skill. She doubled over at the back as the man moved, and though normally she could have tried to turn and block he was simply too fast. "Ow..." she managed as she exhaled holding the spot which had been hit. "Those things hurt."

"They do indeed," Kanda replied to his opponent of the moment. Frankly, he had no real interest in fighting any of these lasses, but such were the stakes of the Parts War. On the other hand, Kanda was content to accept his victory with his last attack. "You've suffered enough because of this team's leader. You're free to go. Send me the next one. I will accept a three out of five victory."

"Hai!" said the girl apparently known as Izumi. After a few seconds the girls all looked among each other. This man would apparently accept a 3/5 victory having previously claimed his victory over the boy known as Kenta, and now Izumi he only needed one more. Surprisingly enough before either of the other two girls could speak up or volunteer the girl with the dark hair and red eyes stood. She was wearing a variation of a school girl uniform and she waved off the other two. "I lost first, I'll take this one." she mentioned, apparently having been the first of Kenta's conquered female members.

Both of them looked at the girl wide eyed but Chiyo only continued to watch. These were all nice people, she was kind of glad she'd come here now. Despite the fact that she'd lost her own match up. As the girl rode up one would notice that her ATs had more modifications than most, in fact, they seemed to be way more intricate. "Abe Keiko." she said giving only a momentary bow before she got ready. The wheels on her ATs began to spin but a second later, she removed from a belt around her waist a small capsule. Upon dropping it a fog of smoke would be created, then the girl would dash forward through it. Using the smoke as a cover to get behind Kanda she aimed to lash out quickly at the back of his neck with a chop, the sort most people would use to stun an opponent.

"Hajimemashite. Onegaishimasu," Kanda said to the black-haired girl who approached him next. As he said this, he bowed, rising only to see this Keiko individual release a smoke bomb to cloud his vision. Moments later, he received a sudden chop to the back of the neck. A stumble forward ensued, but he was soon able to recover his bearings. "Not bad," he praised, only to immediately spin around while swinging his bokken at the girl's midsection.

Chiyo watched the next little assault and her brow raised. Smoke bombs were novel, she liked that as an idea... she wanted to used it. And as such she would, though not without complimenting the girl for her choice in attack. It seemed that Kanda would be complimenting her as well... for hitting him, but his immediate recovery and swift back strike left the girl doubled over at her center. She couldn't help but have a super sharp inhale thereafter. "Damn... that really does hurt." she mentioned knowing that it would be foolish to even try and move as she was having hard enough time just remaining on her feet. "Thanks, though... we give, and that was actually sort of fun." she mentioned heading back over to the rest of the girls who were aptly discussing their apparent defeat between themselves.

"Sou ka, so it seems you won Kanda-nii." Chiyo said flipping over at the waist. In so doing she stood and her head was finally clear enough that she wasn't worried about the potential nitrogen poisoning. She bowed to the blue haired young man and was relatively respectful. "Arigatou gozaimasu."she went on to say. "Oi ladies, if you are interested, the Black Order does recruitment on the whole Thursday afternoon. You are welcome to attend." all of the girls present looked to the little fanged girl and nodded.

"My job is done. If you ladies will excuse me, I have exams to study for," Kanda said as his farewell. He gave one final bow to the group as a whole before turning around and heading toward the gym's exit. He had come to this place only out of necessity, as the Tar King Mukuro had previously told him doing so would give him more than enough reason to rejoin The Black Order under Chimera's emblem. True to the purple-haired man's word, he did. From what he saw this day, Chiyo was prone to betting all and losing without being reined in and/or given a reason to stop and think clearly at times. Even given his past with the team, he could not allow The Black Order to suffer great loss for such a reason. So, he would provide the reins necessary to allow Chimera the prosperous future it deserved.

Chiyo heard what the Lotus King had to say and nodded. "Hai hai, good luck and let me know if you need anything from me... " Chiyo said to her apparent second in command, a second thereafter, Chiyo's stomach made an audible noise and she had the grace to look a bit embarrassed about it. "Eh, I missed second breakfast..." she said in explanation of the sound she was already beginning to roll backwards. She actually very much enjoyed the Lotus King and could appreciate his presence. Because he'd done her a solid getting her to calm down enough to think clearly. Chiyo understood enough of herself to know she needed a voice of reason or something to look out for. And while she had neither she was prone to just acting on her rather devious and innately undesirable impulses. Even so, she didn't think she'd enjoy long term being bossed about by one of peers... but there were worse things she supposed.

"Alright then, maybe see ya' tomorrow. I need to get outta here already... ja ne." she said. Taking a moment to check her phone and send a text message to get the gym cleaned up and the unnecessary stickers taken off her turf. She'd won that stuff no longer needed to be all over her turf, she also needed to shower, as she was going to meet the First Generation Sky Queen later and was in serious need of cleansing burning water and a snack of some sort.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu." the girls said in unison, thanking both Chiyo and Kanda for their combined efforts that got them free of their obligations to Kenta. With that the girls gathered their things and left the gym. A few minutes after the gym was vacated several school aged boys wearing t-shirts that marked them as members of Chimera came in and began scrubbing the floor putting the gym back together for the next days activities.

During the evening, the first generation Flame King, Kurama, rolled out onto the courtyard of Miyabi Academy. After leaving the Gleaming Crest, he had retrieved the hood he often used to obscure his head and face when riding. Now that he had arrived, he waited only for the appearance of Jinx, whom he had arranged to meet here in order to cancel one Akaru Chiyo's classes for an extended period of time, via means yet to be spoken.

A few moments after the arrival of the Flame King the Water Queen showed up to his left and looked at the school. "Ya' know... I didn't figure you'd hop to this sort of conclusion first when trying to get a kid out of school." she said a grin appearing on her face. "Don't get me wrong I'm totally fucking enthused. It's just normally me thinking up shit that'll get me in trouble~" mentioned the blue haired young woman who'd apparently done nothing to conceal her identity. After all, she didn't really care if she was busted and it wasn't like she hadn't done such things at this very school before this point in time, specifically because Roze told her to. This was simply an extension of such things in the woman's head.

"So... how we doing this?"

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast