Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "I feel obligated to argue... it's a hard desire to quell~" Chiyo mentioned of why she didn't just take the drink in the first place. After saying this she drained the rest of her glass and closed her eyes. "Yeah, I can't really argue that... but somehow I feel guilty for thinking it~" she said about the Flame King. After all she knew of his talents in the most personal sort of way, but still she felt like she was taking advantage. Though she'd mentally questioned if it was, when one was offering themselves up for such treatment. Beyond this was a statement which let Chiyo know that she and the Sky Queen simply wouldn't see eye to eye on this matter. She sighed and opened her left eye glancing over the woman and smirking.

"I am sure I'm Shoichi's friend. And I know all about the lack of limits people like him have, and I wish I could be so carefree... I also know that I spend a great amount of time feeling in very opposing ways about literally everything. Like looking a person in the eye, and not being able to decide if I want to kiss them or slam their heads into a table." the Ice Queen mentioned. Such self opposition is why she needed the help of the friends she had, because even knowing this information about herself it was hard for her to find a proper balance in her personality. "And yes I love bubbles." Chiyo said way more happily than she was normally seen speaking of anything. Of course, after a few seconds she leaned back her head having one thought. 'Eh, perhaps, I should let my friends set my limits... then I won't have to think so much on my own... that's what they're for right?' she questioned herself mentally on this matter.

"Blah blah your guilt. You need to loosen up. We're not even five minutes into this training, and you're already failing," Roze commented as she poured more wine into Chiyo's glass. "That conflict doesn't surprise me, but I can understand if you don't get it yet. I'd say if it feels right, it's the thing worth doing, but hey... I'm no one's mom." With that said, Roze flipped the switch to activate the water jets, and returned to her glass thereafter. By the time she finished pouring Chiyo's second glass, she was finishing up her own, leaving her open to have another as well.

"This is training?" Chiyo questioned this fully. "If this is training, then... I've been doing something very very wrong~." she mentioned with a chuckle. She'd forgotten to ask why she was here, naked, and drinking. But she figured it would come up eventually. It seemed the Sky Queen was full of fun little tidbits of wisdom and the more Chiyo thought about it, the more she realized she was happiest simply doing whatever felt right... granted she'd never thought of taking this too far beyond the small moments she'd used it before. Like... joining the Kendo Club, or the incidents with Shoichi at the clock tower, or even the one in this resort with Yoichi. "Sou... ka." she said as bubbles began rising around them after Roze flicked the switch, she noted this woman was giving her yet another glass of wine. "Arigatou gozaimasu~" mentioned the Ice Queen. While thinking over these points and becoming instantly more relaxed than she had been in a long time, she realized her muscles were losing the tension they normally carried. And as her glass had been returned she began to drink from it, while awaiting the woman's responses.

"Of course it's training. All training can't be taken head first. There are a lot of things out there that the body has to be ready for. I doubt you've ever done anything to your hair without conditioning. The body should be conditioned too, and I know one thing that conditions me right the fuck up." When Roze finished speaking, she took another sip of wine, feeling that the bubbles in the hot tub were already starting to do wonders for her buzz. "As I was trying to say earlier... you need to de-stress. Hard. Otherwise, you'll split your leg open in two seconds flat."

Chiyo was listening to Roze speak while sipping wine from the glass she'd been handed. While the white haired woman spoke Chiyo heard words she hadn't actually heard before, technically speaking Mukuro had said something similar to her a few weeks prior but the actual clarity of such a statement from Roze and the comparison given made it quite real. With this realization her eyes popped open and she simply stared at the woman across from her. "Fuck, you make too much sense." she said then after a second she simply picked up her glass and sipped some more bubbles, hot water, and alcohol all working wonders on the Ice Queen's tiny body. She was already significantly less stressed than she had been and since she was simply in the habit of doing most of what the Sky Queen said, she'd simply continue to relax. 'Adding conditioning to my list of things to do~' mentally quipped the Ice Queen. Perhaps she was simply always looking for extra things to do, because she hadn't actually managed to do all the things she should be doing to reach the pinnacle of her abilities.

"Hmph," Roze muttered while continuing to sip. She was almost surprised Chiyo had not come to this conclusion herself long ago, considering her similarities to the first generation's Jinx. However, an extra moment of thought made her realize why such a thing was the case. The second generation didn't have Kurama... or at least, no proper enough version of the man. "And the penny drops. This is obviously why my group is better than yours. We know when it's time to chill and get laid, while you guys are all about running 'til you drop. Like I said: Should've brought the dick in."

Chiyo finished off her second glass of wine and found herself shrugging. She couldn't really argue the point that the First Generation was still better and that it was likely because they weren't running themselves ragged. Of her own generation the ones who didn't just do stuff all the time were the ones who showed the most capabilities and understanding. People like the Tar King, Mukuro and the Lotus King Kanda. But more over she wondered if this was really enough to make them all so different. "I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who runs until I can't anymore... but I get your point." the Ice Queen mentioned. She had nothing to say about bringing as Roze put it 'the dick' in because she didn't know if she had in herself to share.

Plus the Flame King was a line she didn't really want to cross, mostly because she didn't really want to get a piece of him and discover it was something she didn't want to be without. Giving someone that much control over her person wasn't something she was ready to do. What was lost upon Chiyo at this moment was that she'd already done exactly that... only... with Shoichi instead. Actually, this was the main difference between what was the First Generation and themselves, there was simply no guy among them that simultaneously entertained them all in such a way and no obvious fluidity in the sexuality of its female members. When thinking this a grin spread across Chiyo's face as she remembered a singular moment of her childhood mentioned previously only by Shoichi in passing. 'They thought I was a boy~' and with that thought a giggle escaped the girl which would pretty much mark her as being drunk, the warmness of the alcohol in her system and the tingling of her body all over let her know she was about as relaxed as she ever managed to be.