"Neh, Chiyocchi, I'm almost hurt. Here I thought I would be good enough by my lonesome~" he said. As for the matter of phones working two ways, he could only scratch the back of his head and laugh. "Well that's not fair. You're always busy doing something, and I'm usually trapped here. I gave you one of my cards, and hoped I would get a request from... well, someone who isn't a random person I've never met." Of course, as he had followed the young woman's request to lower himself to her level, he received another peck on the cheek. He managed to look just a bit disappointed by this, but he was obviously used to something more. Nevertheless, he was not one to hold up others, so when Chiyo walked toward the room he'd pointed her to, he waved. "Ja ne." Mere moments later, Chiyo was knocking on the door to the spa room, which contained one Takeuchi Roze. She sat upon one of the spa tables in no more than a bath robe, while the other table held a second robe in Chiyo's size. Following the knocks on the door, she spoke up. "Chiyo, you have to be the only person who would dare knock on the door to a public area. We're burning daylight, girly; get in here."