"Oh? Ichi-nii... you didn't!?" the young girl seemed to be suddenly excited for some reason. "How can I eat at a time like this when something so amazing is about to happen?!" she asked, seeming to get herself all worked up for the person who was apparently coming though they hadn't yet agreed to help. Such excitement prompted Jinx's brow to raise, but the knowledge that this was the person from the meeting let her know exactly which younger gravity child to expect. "Fuckin' hell, does this mean I'm getting my massage?" asked the blue haired woman who gave a gentle two fingered salute to the young girl working herself into a tizzy.

Within about a minute of sending her replying message, one Akaru Chiyo descended into the 'Den' at the Gleaming Crest. She entered wearing her new attire, an outfit designed by Kurama himself with long striped leggings and a short skirt. A turquoise shirt with other cool color triangles decorating it and a pair of finger-less gloves on her hands. Her nails were painted, blue with one pink ring finger, and her make up was done flawlessly. Big fluffy pigtails hung down to the girl's calves and her regalia could be seen lined up. She rolled along seemingly small sleeping fox like creature with red and black fur with his head on her shoulder and body tucked into the hood of her little jacket. "Yoichi, you throwing a party down here?" she asked taking note of all people present, a huge fanged grin spreading across her face as she assessed the physical condition of everyone present in this room, though she didn't say anything immediately. New sights and smells woke the animal on her shoulder and he also began looking around as if confused by what was going on here.