Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

[Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

The Gleaming Crest is a 5-Star facility combining a spa, hotel resort, salon, etc. It is run by Kujo Yoichi, who also works as its head masseuse and hairdresser. The entryway contains an elevated sitting area surrounded by four pillars with a light neon glow which changes color based on the "hot attraction" of the day.

On the ground floor, there are large rooms filled with hot tubs, all of which feature neon lights that match those of the entryway.
    Spoiler:

Beyond these rooms are numerous spa rooms. Each contains two massage tables, and are used for the popular couples' retreat package.
    Spoiler:

For single visitors, the second floor has more private rooms with a single table, bathtub, and vanity mirror.
    Spoiler:

Late in the evening the Ice Queen Chiyo arrived outside of the Gleaming Crest. It was a spa resort owned by the First Generation Flame King Kujo Yoichi. But the Ice Queen had no intention of seeing him this evening, though it was likely still possible. No instead she stood right inside the entry way noting that the place had gone through several changes in decor since the last time she'd been here. Her head tilted to the side as she took in the view of the neon lights and appreciated the kind of upbeat techno theme it now had. 'I wonder if they let that angelic tuner decide on all this?' she wondered. Now one would note that the girl with her pigtails was dressed not in her usual jumpsuit but in a pair of black cargo shorts, with multiple pockets slightly baggy that hung off her hips. She was also wearing a small royal purple t-shirt with the Chimera emblem stretched over her chest, this shirt contained several well placed rips which showed off skin, and allowed a cool breeze to cross the young woman. On her feet a pair of purple and black sneakers with bright purple laces that matched her shirt, but thrown over her shoulder the updated version of her regalia which didn't yet have a name, after all, she was planning to go have some fun after this.

"Konbanwa, Oniba-chan!" spoke the voice of the Gleaming Crest's owner, best known by his epithet of Kurama. He approached from the Ice Queen's left side, hands in his pockets. He was also without ATs; in fact, his were nowhere to be seen as it were. "Good to see you again. Like the changes?" he asked, gesturing with his eyes around the entryway toward multiple specific alterations to the decor and general theme of the facility.

Upon hearing a greeting the Ice Queen's face shifted into a fanged grin. After all, there was only one man who would call her such a thing and it be perfectly alright. She allowed her eyes to dart to her left as the man approached but didn't allow her gaze to linger for very long before her attention was drawn back to the changes made in the facility. "Konbanwa, Yoichi-san~" she said shrugging her eyes being drawn back up in time to see the gesturing and giving herself enough time to look away from the man while stated her opinion about the decor updates. "I think it's amazing." she said. Which she did, she appreciated updated tech as much as the next person, she had to considering her life interactions with tuners who also loved these things. "And it's nice to see you too." she mentioned with a quick glance as her hands rested on her hips.

"Eh~? That's the most I get for a greeting?" Kurama asked rhetorically with his arms held out and his shoulders raised. "Anyway, I'm glad you like it. I hope you didn't come with your pass, though. I'm on vacation at the moment. I'm only here because... well... to be honest, I sort of live in the basement."

Chiyo found herself turning to stare at the man who had asked his rather rhetorical question. Her lips came together in a smirk as she found is blatant demand for a more friendly greeting. "Sou ka... that's what you are getting at, huh?" she asked turning on her heels she jumped a little to give the man a hug slipping her arms around his neck and taking hold of her regalia so as not to have an uncomfortable hug. "There." she said kissing the man on the cheek and then subsequently squeezing just a tad because she was quite fond of this man though she didn't understand why.

"And no, I wouldn't come here like that... I'd call first... I don't like to be intrusive. I asked Roze a favor and she told me to meet her here." she mentioned casually as she allowed her grip to loosen and thus herself to fall towards the floor. "You live in the basement? Fuck, I thought I was being clever when I offered you a spot in my closet." she said rolling her eyes just a tad. She was in a pretty good mood considering how her day had gone, perhaps she really was getting better at managing and compartmentalizing all her feelings.

When Chiyo hopped up, Kurama brought both arms inward to embrace the young woman for the duration of her desire to do so. The peck to his cheek was quickly reciprocated, but he soon released her as she was letting go of him as well. When Chiyo spoke of how she would have called first if she were to visit in such a manner as he suggested, a mock scoff escaped his mouth. "As if. You never call me for anything. Chiyocchi is such a mean person," he said nonchalantly. "And yes, I live in the basement. My room is still being worked on, too, so I'll gladly accept that closet if you're still offering." As for Roze, he had been wondering why she had changed the venue of her stay earlier this afternoon. She had come to him demanding a very specific room other than the one she and the rest of his peers had become accustomed to. "Roze... err, she's in Spa Room 11-A. First floor, couples' area."

After Kurama spoke it was Chiyo's turn to scoff. "Eh, not really. I'm not intrusive and I don't like asking for things... I am sure I'll find a reason to call you at some point." she mentioned smiling up at the man as she returned her ATs to the spot they'd previously occupied draped over her shoulder. At the mention that he'd take the closet spot she offered now... she could only laugh. "To be technical, my closet right now is the apartment of the twins, they've been burning up my credit card buying me clothes enough for a small army to wear... but they are friendly and you're all blondes... I'm sure they'd love the company. What with them also claiming I never call them for anything." she said rolling her eyes. The thought of the Futagoza was one which made her happy and a bit friendly.

A few seconds after she spoke Yoichi revealed the location of the Sky Queen. "Uh-huh." the Ice Queen simply allowed her hand to run over her face as she mentally prepared herself for what she was probably going to witness. "I feel like I am going to need brain bleach... they don't sell that in stores do they?" she asked, it was partly a joke partly her realizing that Roze wasn't the type of person she liked being around in closed in spaces.

"Oi oi, don't lump me in with them! They're twins; they have guaranteed company whether you call them or not. I don't have that luxury... in spite of having my own twin, of course." As he spoke, Kurama chuckled and held out his thumb, swiping it across the Ice Queen's chin in a playful manner. When she spoke of the meeting with Roze further, he laughed again. He supposed he could understand why she would say something about "brain bleach" when thinking about the situation, but knowing better himself, he shook his head. "Don't worry; it's nothing like that. She didn't go there with anyone else. Go on in. And hey, I might be on vacation, but I'll be here for a little while. If you need anything, give me a call, yeah?"

Chiyo heard this man's words and a huge smile spread across her face. In this moment she was feeling playful and as his thumb crossed the bottom of her face, she chuckled but seemed to have something just a tad cheeky to say. "So, I take that as a no, to my master plan of having a couple of sets of pretty blonde twins in my closet. Damn shame, I was hoping you'd talk Muscles into it, though I don't think the rest of you will fit comfortably with him in there. Oh well, probably for the best~" she said rolling her eyes just a little, of course she was joking but she wouldn't exactly say that. As their conversation progressed, Yoichi explained that she probably wouldn't need her brain bleach as Roze had went into the room she'd requested alone. Immediately the Ice Queen's body seemed to become jelly... as she had been rather worried about that without actually saying anything about it. She exhaled and grinned.

"I am infinitely relieved. Though this still goes against my general rules about interacting with Roze." she said mostly to herself. After she spoke there was still the matter of the last statement made by this man which she wouldn't directly address. Instead she'd motion with her finger for him to come down to her level for just a moment. And if he did she'd whisper something to him for just a second. "Phones work both ways, Yoichi-san. Just something to keep in mind." and with that the girl would peck him on the cheek and hop backwards. "Anyways best not to keep the lady waiting, ja~" and with that she headed off to the couples room on the first floor she'd been told contained the First Generation Sky Queen, and once she reached it she'd knock on the door, mostly because she still didn't really trust that she wasn't going to see something horrible though she was much more relaxed.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast