Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"Oh? Ichi-nii... you didn't!?" the young girl seemed to be suddenly excited for some reason. "How can I eat at a time like this when something so amazing is about to happen?!" she asked, seeming to get herself all worked up for the person who was apparently coming though they hadn't yet agreed to help. Such excitement prompted Jinx's brow to raise, but the knowledge that this was the person from the meeting let her know exactly which younger gravity child to expect. "Fuckin' hell, does this mean I'm getting my massage?" asked the blue haired woman who gave a gentle two fingered salute to the young girl working herself into a tizzy.

Within about a minute of sending her replying message, one Akaru Chiyo descended into the 'Den' at the Gleaming Crest. She entered wearing her new attire, an outfit designed by Kurama himself with long striped leggings and a short skirt. A turquoise shirt with other cool color triangles decorating it and a pair of finger-less gloves on her hands. Her nails were painted, blue with one pink ring finger, and her make up was done flawlessly. Big fluffy pigtails hung down to the girl's calves and her regalia could be seen lined up. She rolled along seemingly small sleeping fox like creature with red and black fur with his head on her shoulder and body tucked into the hood of her little jacket. "Yoichi, you throwing a party down here?" she asked taking note of all people present, a huge fanged grin spreading across her face as she assessed the physical condition of everyone present in this room, though she didn't say anything immediately. New sights and smells woke the animal on her shoulder and he also began looking around as if confused by what was going on here.

Once again, Jolyne's words were somehow confusing to the blonde male. "Okay... two notches down would have been nice. Probably should have warned Chiyo she was coming to meet a fan," he commented. Within a matter of moments, he was returning from the kitchen with whiskey, wine, and tequila. He poured these beverages for Suzume, Roze, and Jinx respectively. Of course, this was a bit different from what he'd done previously, so he had something to say regarding the tequila in particular. "I figured you wouldn't actually care for a gallon's worth of refills on water, so there... and yes, you do."

As Kurama was pouring these drinks, Chiyo entered the room. Her timing was a bit quicker than he'd expected, but not by much. Kurama finished pouring before freeing himself of the bottles, and turning his gaze on Chiyo. "Ohayou gozaimasu, Yukianesa. I'd like you to meet my sister, Kujo Jolyne. She's the reason I called you here; she needs a bit of help developing her Road."

"The girl had an army of boys following her, I am sure a fan isn't that much new," said Jinx which made Suzume nod her head as well. Regardless, it seemed she'd be getting a refill this time, the drink of choice was tequila which was much better for her now that she wasn't dehydrated. "Well, that's pretty thoughtful of you~" she said happily knowing she'd get her massage and a glass a liquor it was quite refreshing. Upon entry Chiyo was greeted by Yoichi which somehow managed to widen the smile on the fanged girl's face. "Hai hai, nice to see ya', and... nice to meet you~" she said to Jojo.

The dirty blonde girl's eyes widened she seemed to be excited on the verge of squealing. "Nice to meet you! You're really cool, can't believe it!" said the small girl which made Chiyo chuckle. "Thank you, though it feels strange, can't say people are normally so happy to see me," she mused. Though the reasoning she was called here was a bit off. "She needs help developing her road, and you can't do it?" asked Chiyo with a raised brow.

This was quite strange, but in typical her fashion she activated her special eye. Doing such a thing cause three tomoe to appear in her eyes as she looked over the small girl's form. "What happened?" she asked the girl who went wide eyed. "I messed up, and my friends won't let me join their team. They said, I'm worse than I was before, so I asked Ichi-nii to help. But he said he can only show me stuff he can't really help and I just wanna be with my friends," Jojo managed with typical teenage levels of angst and anxiety in her voice. Chiyo wasn't too far displaced from such a situation so she chuckled as she scanned the girl. The numbers in Chiyo's head were not quite what she was used to dealing with but they were at least comparable to some she knew. "Sou ka, well, I can't really help her develop her road. I can tell her what to do physically but..." she shifted her gaze to Yoichi directly and chuckled. "It's cool, I can take ya' to someone who can help," Chiyo mentioned absently. Jojo's eyes widened quite a bit and she looked towards her brother as if asking for permission.

Since Kurama hadn't brought any additional water for Jinx, he decided to take up the previously-used water glass for himself. Though he did occasionally consume alcoholic beverages, this was more commonly right up his alley. A few gulps of water down the hatch, and he was feeling right as rain. It was his assumption that he would be returning to work in aiding the trio of women around him soon, but the first thing Chiyo said was that she couldn't help the child either. Before Kurama could speak on this matter, she clarified that she knew someone who could help. This was all seeming quite familiar, considering Kurama had basically told Jolyne the same thing only a couple of minutes prior. Of course, he nodded to Jolyne to clear her following the Storm Queen, but there was something strange about Chiyo not being the best suited to help someone going through a similar problem to one she once had. "Really? With that eye, and your experiences, you're saying there's someone more suited to this than you? I really don't want to believe that."

"YOSH! Later Ichi-nii!~" the girl said seemingly happy to join Chiyo's side in this. But as the Storm Queen started to turn to go away, it seemed that Kurama took some issue with the idea that she wasn't the best suited to help this little one develop her road. A chuckle came from Chiyo and she shrugged. "My eye is a bit different now, even so what I said was true. I can see how her body works, and I tell who she's most like, so I could hook her up with someone who is more likely to have a road like hers than one of us. But... I am gonna take her to Shoichi," she said of her Sky King. "He can see how everyone's road is gonna turn out. So, he'll know and I can observe and figure out what her body will be like and help out with that~" Chiyo said. She had a very stark understanding of her own abilities and she knew where she fit into on the training regiment. She could help this one with her brother worship and getting her to understand she should just be herself. And Shoichi could help her find out, what that self is supposed to be like. "Ja, Yoichi, Jinx, Roze, and Crazy Bird Lady~" said the young girl as she and the smaller girl began rolling away the latter of whom far more excited than one would expect. "Crazy...Bird... Lady?" questioned Suzume wondering why she got called this instead of her name. All the while Chiyo was composing a text message to the Sky King. "Hey, wanna help me do a thing. I gotta kid I'm trying to help find out which way is up," the message read as the girls left this place and headed to another likely outdoors for the sake of testing this young girl's skills.

"Ja, Jojo," he said to the young teen. All in all, he was satisfied that the girl arrived when she did. Had she arrived a matter of minutes later, there likely would have been a very awkward scene to explain. Now, he could carry on with no worries... aside from the one spawned from how Chiyo apparently intended to help Jolyne's Road. 'How everyone's... Road... is going to turn out...' he repeated mentally. A wave was all he offered as farewell when Chiyo and Jolyne were properly leaving, and once they were gone, he offered his attention to Suzume. "If I'm being honest, Crazy Bird Lady is... pretty accurate. With love, of course. So... more worry for you two, we were just told what Shoichi's eye is capable of. I find that interesting, don't you?"

In the meantime, Chiyo's message found Shoichi's phone. He wasn't particularly busy; the response even came mere moments after the initial message was sent. 'I'm game. Just chilling at home now. Figured we would have a go anyway.'

Chiyo and Jojo had already disappeared from sight, headed apparently to the home stared by the elder teens and young adults. Suzume however had her eyes widen quite a bit at the thought that Shoichi could see how Roads would end up. That kind of ability to predict outcomes would be outlandish to face off against, even when someone knew about it ahead of time. Yoichi's words to the Storm Queen of his own generation made her scoff. "You would say something like that, none of the sass right now," she said with a frown. No matter of the girl's assessment of her was accurate. "Ugh, I should just do this now-ish huh?" she asked already standing having finished her meal. Jinx downed a large swallow of tequila and seemed to chuckle just a little. "I mean, it would make him scary, to people like you..." she said. "Whatevs bitch only got a light sun burn anyways..." she said having taken up post on the massage table readying herself for proper treatment. "No one is scared, I just don't want to deal with this later," mentioned Suzume who took now as the time to roll off. "Don't have too much fun without me,"

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718