Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"Hai hai!~" the girl affirmed of making a demand or two of her friends every once in a while. Such a thing was still kind of odd, but she supposed she had no idea what was floating around in the heads of others and hers was much less clear than most. Beyond this, the Flame King mentioned that she needed to get naked for this massage and so she stood emptying her pockets of their essentials in a habitual way before stripping out of her clothes and ATs. "Fine, fine... I thought I was supposed to be the impatient one." she said before sticking her tongue out at the Flame King, this kind of teasing between them more than normal at this point, and she made sure to remove all of her clothing since apparently there would be time for that sort of treatment. When it was stated that he couldn't argue his likeness to her peers she chuckled before hopping back into her chair. "Of course, you can't argue with... it's why it is a good example~" the girl chimed more than ready to begin her massage, her ATs, clothes and essentials all stacked and neatly folded in a little pile beside her.

"I start fires by moving; there's nothing that says patient in that," he said while returning the young woman's gesture. Once she had gone through the process of emptying her pockets, disrobing, and returning to her seat, he lowered the hairdryer and prepared a small amount of oil, which he would immediately use to begin work on the lass' hands. Of course, prior to doing this, he also discarded his own top to avoid wetting it with the oil. "Those will be off for some time, by the way. It helps to pick out your new style if your old style isn't clouding my judgement. Nudity is honest~"

Chiyo paused after the Flame King spoke and his words were nothing she could argue with, and beyond that hilarious. So, she laughed and it was outright and from a place deep inside. "Fuck! That was good, I gotta give you that one." she mentioned. Beyond this point the man stared his massage with her hands which felt very odd, but the girl's hands felt weird to begin with so she'd simply relax instead of thinking about it too much. Continuing on it seemed that the Storm Queen wouldn't be allowed to put her clothes back on for a while. "Oh great, I get to spend hours naked. Best news ever.~" she spoke sarcastically rolling her eyes at the man. Then she looked at her hands and and tried to imagine nail polish for her finger tips but couldn't decide a color. "Oh and for the record, I spent like an hour last night walking on my hands really fast." she said wanting to get out in front of the question of what she'd been doing to make her hands feel weird which she figured they did to him because they felt weird to her.

"Isn't it? I could get rid of my pants too, if you're jealous," was the Flame King's retort to Chiyo's sarcastic comment. He nonchalantly continued his work on the young woman's hands, and while he did so, she decided to give a preemptive explanation for why they were in such a state. When this happened, he smiled, nearly chuckling. "Indeed you did, though it wasn't quite a full hour. Kudos to your teacher, and to you. It's impressive that you developed wind manipulation in such a short amount of time."

A smirk crossed the Storm Queen's face and she simply shook her head. "You really are funny." she said seemingly amused. Her preemptive explanation of her previous days activities, seemed to be unnecessary as Yoichi had apparently already worked out what Chiyo had been up to. Thinking about it, she too thought her teacher was pretty talented, that being said there was no point sharing information with this man if he knew everything. "Ugh, you're no fun to tell new things... Yoichi." she said with a fake pout. "But yeah, Shoichi's good teacher~" she said affirmatively. There was quite a bit of happiness there and Chiyo wondered if the young man was still in his deep sleep. And still she enjoyed her massage and wondered why she normally had such a problem sitting still normally.

"You can tell me new things, but it's a bit late to do so when I've already noticed. About two minutes ago, that would have been exciting news," he said as he finished with Chiyo's hands, and began moving up her arms. "Obviously, he's a better teacher than Suzume. She's a bit aggressive as a trainer, and she'll only commit to it if you get her off first. It's... kind of her thing."

Chiyo looked at the Flame King and scoffed. "Yeah, yeah... I am just going to start treating you like I do Muu-nii and when I see you, I'll just ask you what I've been doing. Fuck all that other shit." she said but this was mostly a joke. Mostly. Moving right along it seemed that their own wind loving person seemed to have a few more requirements to meet before she taught them the kinds of things Chiyo had spent the previous night learning. She thought about that for a few seconds and giggled just a bit realizing that Jun'Ichi probably had been dealing with way worse than she'd imagined. Still, it meant he was at least alright, which was comforting news for the Storm Queen since she didn't really want to worry about his hurt feelings since their conversation the previous night. "Yeah, Crazy Bird Lady being aggressive totally surprising. But everyone has a thing, so can't really fault her~" and this was all Chiyo had to say about it. When she considered the reasons this might be she assumed that Suzume was simply the type who didn't want to waste time doing things she wouldn't be getting anything out of. She had these thoughts as the man moved up her arms and left her palms feeling considerably less strange.

Kurama didn't linger very long on the forearms and biceps of the Storm Queen. After a few rubs here, and a couple of squeezes there, he was shifting around behind the chair to begin with the shoulders. "You have no idea. In her own way, she's quite a bit worse than Roze. But, moving on... what do you plan on doing with the wind, exactly?"

Chiyo tried to imagine what would make the Storm Queen of the previous generation worse than Roze. And thinking about it, she simply didn't see it, of course, she'd also only met this woman outside of battle once. And when she had, the woman had watched her knock a man unconscious, commented on it, and given her a drink. Rather forced her to take a drink. Moving right along, the Flame King questioned what Chiyo planned to do with the ability to manipulate the wind as he abandoned work on her arms and moved on to her shoulders which was absolutely lovely for the small girl. "Eh, actually..." she thought about how to explain it. "I didn't think I'd be able to do it. I only even bothered trying because Shoichi said I could and should. I kinda haven't really thought about what to do with it in any detail. My general idea is just to wind blast stuff with cold and ice." she said very simply, it was pretty much the same answer she'd given Shoichi.

Kurama took a brief moment of pause from massaging the lass' shoulders to reach under the hairdryer and check the amount of work it had done toward its ultimate goal. In doing this, he found that he was right on track, and able to return to his own task. "Wind blasts are pretty cool, I guess. I mean... a bit of wind will make a proper blizzard out of what you already do. Wind chill is the absolute worst thing about cold weather. Oh, and by the way... I'm totally painting your nails. I saw you looking earlier, so you have to know this is no longer an option. Toes too~"

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast