Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"Hm... that's pretty interesting. I might keep that, what with me not feeling the cold and all. But I don't think I needed to know wind manipulation for the blizzard. Not after Shoichi gave me Bagram Strike for my regalia it does it all on its own. Unless you haven't been outside since yesterday, in which case you should totally go outside and play in the snow~" she mentioned, knowing she'd covered the whole of the city in snow. On the bit about her painted nails she only had a little to say. "I mean, that's fine and all. Most of the times I don't do it myself because I can't decide on my favorite color." she said finding her reasoning to be solid.

"I've been outside, and it was a lovely snow storm. But..." Kurama had been putting quite a bit of effort toward the general shoulder area, but as he spoke, he moved inward, focusing the inner shoulders and lower neck simultaneously. "A real blizzard looks more like a snow-filled hurricane to me. Also... both. Blue and pink, more blue up top, more pink on the bottom. You'll see what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah, 'cause super snow hurricane in July is a great idea~" said the Storm Queen sarcastically. She'd been thinking about the nature of her storm for quite a while, she had a pretty reasonable idea of what it would end up like, and she also knew it wasn't something she should just try and do. But moving right along, she was receiving a very happy shoulder massage which had her eyes closed in happiness once more, as the Flame King mentioned what her favorite colors were and apparently how he intended to use them. In that moment though, Chiyo couldn't remember once discussing her color choices with the Flame King. "Fuck! Why do you know what my favorite colors are, because in general I default to my third because I can't decide." there was a deep bit of suspicion in the narrowing of those rippled purple eyes.

"Of course it is~. It's like free days out of school and work during the hot season. Those don't come very often." It seemed his effort toward the ongoing shoulder massage was putting forth quite a bit of work, so Kurama lingered on this area a bit longer than he originally would have. When his Emperor Eye showed him a nigh-absolute lack of muscle tension, he would move on, shifting around to Chiyo's fore. Once there, he applied more oil and nonchalantly began providing a breast massage. "I knew what your top two favorite colors were before you were born. The purple is something you just make obvious, though."

"Well, I mean when you say it like that... it seems like a public service~" Chiyo chimed. The Flame King was very odd, but she couldn't argue the fun of occasional days out of school. Even though she was one of those people who always attended and always needed something to do and was thus involved in multiple school activities at all times. Moving right along, it seemed that her shoulders were finally free of tension and though her eyes were still closed the nonchalant shift from a shoulder massage to one of her chest made her open her eyes for the man in front of her. A quick look at him and she closed her eyes and went back to talking this time about her favorite colors. Specifically choosing to just accept this massage without commenting on this moment of random molestation. "Eh, that isn't really fair now is it? Besides, those things were my favorites even before." she said of her particular likeness to the Water Queen of the first generation that was apparently present even before the woman's memories and personality became part of her own. "And the third one wasn't always purple. When I was little it was green~" the girl said. Seeming not to realize that such a neutral color choice when she was young was probably at least partly the reason no one could tell her gender and assumed her a boy for an extended period of time.

"They may have been, but that changes nothing. It only made it more likely that they would carry over, and besides, the similarities go far beyond the Brain Charger experiment," he said as his work continued. He spared a glance beneath the hairdryer to check on the progress once again, and found that he was still making proper time. As such, he silently continued his work until the eventual shift led him toward the young woman's legs. "The dryer isn't too hot, is it?" he asked while rubbing against the Storm Queen's inner left thigh.

When it was mentioned that the similiarities between Chiyo and Jinx went pretty far beyond the Brain Charger Experiment, the fanged girl thought about it for a few seconds and nodded. She didn't really know Jinx but from their limited interactions she could believe what was said. Beyond that Jinx was the Flame King's run partner so if anyone would note the similarities between the two women it would be him. "Hai~ I'll take your word for it.~" she chimed as the Flame King moved on in his massage of her body and found his way down to her legs. And as he rubbed her inner left thigh the girl felt a jolt of sensation that went straight up her leg, but it wasn't unpleasant so she continued to relax, feeling the tingling feeling spread down to her toes. At the question of whether or not it was too hot under the dryer she thought about it for a few seconds before responding. "Eh, I don't think so..." she said it didn't feel hot, but her body also didn't ever feel cold. What she couldn't know was that her body temperature regulated itself by internalizing heat to her core, so the applied heat to her head would slowly raise her overall body temperature, making her a bit energetic eventually. In theory it worked for her like sunbathing did for a reptile, and in the cold such heat was transferred slowly through her blood to regulate her temperature.

"Good. Only about a quarter left now," he said before returning to his silent duties. One thigh was dealt with from all angles, followed by the other with mirrored treatment. Then, he moved along to calves and shins, and then feet. "By the way, if you're wondering why there are so many bottles, it's because you're murdering the moisture in your hair with that run of yours."

Chiyo continued to happily enjoy her massage. Her legs were in general more stressed than any other part of her and this kind of attention always relaxed her deeply. While this took place, Yoichi took the time to explain the reason she required so much variety in the shampoo for her hair. His explanation made her open one eye and look down at the Flame King and smiled. "Sou... ka. Well, I suppose freezing myself solid probably would cause a problem or two. Still seems excessive, but if you say it, I'll believe you." she said remembering her use of her ice armor like ability and noting that freezing cold winds and ice tended to change the state of water she could see how it could be a problem scienfitically, even if she'd never shown much interest in her own hair before this point, aside from choosing a hair style and/or hat.

Soon enough, Kurama's brow rose. This was attributed to what Chiyo had recently said, regarding freezing herself solid. Apparently, there had been a rather interesting development to this young woman's run; one that he hadn't foreseen. "You're freezing yourself now? That's... interesting." A few moments later, Kurama was rising out of a kneeling position, and moving around to the side of the chair to wash oil from his hands. "There we are. As close to zero percent muscle tension as possible through a massage. Now..." With his perfect timing in line, the Flame King shifted around to Chiyo's right, leaned over to raise the hairdryer with his left hand, and simultaneously reached down with his right hand to slip his fore and middle fingers into her nether region. "One for bringing it the rest of the way down."

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast