Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"Hai, it's a new skill, I picked up from our Gem King~" Chiyo mentioned as it seemed it was time for her massage to end. She seemed very satisfied with the way this had turned out and was more than happy to be having the heat aimed at her head turned off. That being said what happened next was a bit of a shocker as 'the one for bringing it the rest of the way down', was delivered via two fingers from the man's right hand slipped into the core of the small girl's being. Surprisingly, enough she didn't really expect this but given all the one on one attention her body had been receiving prior to this moment she was more than ready when it happened, her nether tightening around the man's fingers as she reached this peak rather easily. "Ah~" was the only sound to escape her mouth. "Fuck! Yoichi, a little warning would be nice." the Storm Queen mentioned, but she didn't seem to be upset about it.

"Your Gem King? That's interesting; I've never met that one. He must have something quite similar to Jirou if that's what you got from him," he commented. It didn't take much for the Flame King to bring a peak from Chiyo, as it seemed to occur from the sudden entry alone. With this finish, though, came the statement that a bit of warning would be preferred. Before he commented on this, Kurama extricated his fingers from the young woman, and removed the moisture from them using his own mouth. "Sugoi. I don't know if I've ever mentioned, but your diet makes for an incredible taste~♥ Now then, will that do, or would you rather stretch your relaxation out by a few more days? It wouldn't take quite as long as our last session."

Moving right along the man seemed to have removed himself from the young Storm Queen's person and to be fair her body was now so completely relaxed she wasn't sure she'd be able to stand if she needed to. Given that information she was quiet for a few seconds, only glancing in the Flame King's direction when he mentioned the pleasant correspondence between her diet and the way she tasted. After a few seconds, she simply smiled and replied first to his statement. "That's a very different kinda compliment, thank you~" she said with a bit of amusement in her voice. Then to his question. "I'm good. Though it's a wonder you have time to do anything else, when you're putting offers like that on the table~" she mentioned. There was something rather odd about how okay with this entire thing she was, but she'd simply attribute that to her general acceptance of the man before her. "Alright since I'm skipping an extra three days worth of relaxation, what's next?" she asked having regained enough feeling in her legs that she didn't think she would fall if she stood.

"Well, it's not like I have many other things to do with my free time. I work, I ride, and I relax; that's pretty much all there is to it." With that said, Kurama took up a pair of gloves to don, just before retrieving the conditioner mix. He certainly didn't want any of this getting on his hands, but when Chiyo asked what was next, he was already dipping a gloved hand into the mixture to apply it to her hair directly. "Next, we get this all in before your head decides to re-oil itself." In a matter of moments, with his Emperor Eye active, Kurama had successfully covered all of Chiyo's hair with the conditioner, and he managed to use every bit of it as well. "Now, by the time we get to the wardrobe, you'll start seeing the effects," he said while wrapping the hair from the back of Chiyo's neck, all the way to the tips. Just like he didn't want this conditioner on his hands, he didn't want any weird growths appearing along the young woman's back, either. As he moved toward the far end of this room, he gestured for Chiyo to follow. Through a shadowy grove, they would enter another large and secret room, containing a trio of full-body vanity mirrors surrounded by make-up products, and clothing covering all four walls while also littering the rest of the room by being attached to multiple, winding staircases up to the ceiling. "So, any stipulations?"

Chiyo looked at the Flame King strangely as he explained all he did with his life. The thought of doing only a few things drove the small woman absolutely crazy, perhaps because she was in constant need of some sort of activity. "That would drive me mad." she said simply. Either way, she was at present getting conditioner applied to her hair in a very precise manner, all of which simply led back to the image of the Flame King as a mad scientist. And then, she was motioned upwards so she went following the Flame King naked and into a huge wardrobe with a trio of body length vanity mirrors, make-up, and clothes. When she was asked if she had any stipulations she crossed her arms under her chest and got a quizzical look on her face. Partly because she was thinking, partly because she'd caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and saw that she now had hair down past her hips, which wasn't the case a few moments prior to this one. "Sugoi!" she muttered at first only to remember she was coming up with clothing stipulations. "Uh, I only want to wear comfortable clothing, that's easy to get in and out of so no zippers or buttons. I'll take buckles but less than five of those on any one outfit, seriously. If a skirt is necessary, I'd rather not flash everyone every time I move." she said holding out her fingers to count the things she had to say. And with those things covered she'd generally be happy. "Yeah, that's about it. Oh and of course, need it not to be ripped apart when my regalia activates, it stops about here." she said while gesturing to the spot which was about an inch under her bottom. Seemingly satisfied with the stipulations she'd listed.

"Comfortable, simple, no easy flashing, and no easy tearing. Got it," Kurama said as he walked around the room. As he moved about, his eyes remained fixated on the Storm Queen, and he used his periphery to view all clothes in the vicinity. "Arms at the ready!" he said. Passing by, he snatched up a short, would-be form-fitting sun dress with a turquoise color and a shatter pattern of other cool colors, He tossed this at the young Storm Queen, and kept moving around the room. "Somehow still less picky than the rest of the women I know."

"Hai!" was what came out of Chiyo's mouth when the Flame King mentioned her arms should be at the ready. She had no idea what he intended but it seemed he had an idea of some sort as he began moving about this giant closet apparently on a mission. The first of the items he was looking for a sundress teal in color came flying towards the girl landing on her outstretched left arm and draping over it. She looked at it but waited assuming more things were coming because this man didn't have simple in his vocabulary. When it was mentioned that Chiyo was somehow still less picky than the other women he knew she just laughed. "I really don't even know how to begin to care about stuff like this. I am plenty picky, just not about clothes. As long as they are functional and comfy I am a happy person." she said which was very true. If one looked into all of her different clothing they would find it suited both her general need for organization and her own constant need for non-complicated functional gear.

"That won't do at all," he said regarding Chiyo's lack of pickiness. "If you're going to go through the trouble of getting dressed every day, you should at least take pride in how you look with the clothes on." The next thing Kurama found was an interesting overall skirt that was navy in color. This was another thing to be thrown at the black-haired lass, followed by a black bodice with a studded trim.

Chiyo heard out the Flame King and seemed to be disinterested in what she was saying. But she was mostly just thinking, she supposed she could see why one should care what they are dressed like from time to time, but she rarely had occasion to care how she dressed specifically. "Eh, you are talking to a person who spends most of her day in a uniform." she said rolling her eyes. "My street clothes are comfy, and my Black Order uniform is also a uniform. My riding suit is probably the only thing I just like." she said thinking about it more. "And even that was made to fit the chains I needed." the Storm Queen was a functional person, not really meant for extra fashion nor really caring about how she looked. Besides that she wasn't looking for attention so why should she care what other people thought she looked like. Over the course of speaking she caught a navy blue skirt like thing and a studded black bodice which was an article of clothing she couldn't even identify. "What the fuck is this?" she asked seeming confused by the existence of the piece.

"School uniforms aside, your Black Order uniform is alright, but your street clothes and riding suit leave much to be desired. But... that's what I'm here for." Kurama believed he had found everything necessary for the Storm Queen's outer apparel, which meant he was now free to search for the appropriate undergarments. He took up a very plain black brazier, and a matching v-string thong to toss in the young woman's direction, but there was one more thing he needed to retrieve. While looking for the final piece to the puzzle, he heard Chiyo's question about a more recent addition. "That is a bodice. Basically, it's going to be your bra," he said as he picked up the final article, which was a pair of leggings with horizontal stripes, black and white in color. Tossing these to Chiyo as well freed him up to grab a needle and thread from a nearby table, as well as a pair of scissors. With these in his hand, he took the dress from the lass and tossed it into the air, glancing over her body as he did so. "Yes... this'll work just fine." While the dress was in the air, Kurama performed a few sweeping maneuvers with the scissors, chopping it into two solid pieces with an excess of two ribbons. These would all fall perfectly onto his shoulders as he grabbed both the bodice and the bra for the sake of sewing the latter into the former to prevent any chafing when it was worn. This took a matter of seconds as well, and he followed by returning all items to the young woman. "There. Have at it while I find some accessories."

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast