Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"Neh, Chiyocchi, I'm almost hurt. Here I thought I would be good enough by my lonesome~" he said. As for the matter of phones working two ways, he could only scratch the back of his head and laugh. "Well that's not fair. You're always busy doing something, and I'm usually trapped here. I gave you one of my cards, and hoped I would get a request from... well, someone who isn't a random person I've never met." Of course, as he had followed the young woman's request to lower himself to her level, he received another peck on the cheek. He managed to look just a bit disappointed by this, but he was obviously used to something more. Nevertheless, he was not one to hold up others, so when Chiyo walked toward the room he'd pointed her to, he waved. "Ja ne." Mere moments later, Chiyo was knocking on the door to the spa room, which contained one Takeuchi Roze. She sat upon one of the spa tables in no more than a bath robe, while the other table held a second robe in Chiyo's size. Following the knocks on the door, she spoke up. "Chiyo, you have to be the only person who would dare knock on the door to a public area. We're burning daylight, girly; get in here."

As Chiyo stood outside the door, she thought over the words spoken by the First Generation Flame King. 'Fuck, now I feel a bit guilty for not actually coming to see him. Even though, I shouldn't because boundaries...' she thought for a second. 'But how do I actually say no to that face...' this thought was cut short by the voice of Roze. This woman's commentary made Chiyo chuckle but having been given clearance she entered the room.

"I just respect boundaries... additionally I just am a bit wary of entering rooms where you are. Not like there isn't a good reason for that~" the Ice Queen mentioned having a look around this room. She actually hadn't done much poking about in this resort the last time she'd been here, perhaps she'd get a chance to eventually. "Konbanwa Roze." she offered the woman with a grin, having a look at the second table with the robe atop it, she had the oddest feeling that she should be getting naked but she wasn't going to jump to any more conclusions this day... impulsive behavior was bad for the Ice Queen.

"Yeah yeah, just get the robe and wine already. Time to start learning how to fang," Roze said as she picked up a wine glass of her own, filled with one of her favored red brands. Assuming Chiyo would be changing into her bath robe, Roze went through the effort of retrieving the bottle for any needed refills on wine, while making her way into the Jacuzzi room she had reserved to go along with the room they were currently in. In this room, a single hot tub was turned on. After discarding her robe, Roze slid right in, placing the wine bottle on the rim to her left, and her glass in a cup holder to her right. "Didn't think you'd be here so soon. I figured I had a few more minutes to relax before going out to meet you. Did you ask a receptionist where I was or something?"

"Hai hai..." Chiyo said pausing to think as she began stripping out of her clothes, and out of habit folding them up. "But Roze, it's a school night... I shouldn't be drinking." the Ice Queen mentioned. She somehow knew this wasn't actually going to fly but she thought she'd mention it anyways. After all if the Storm Queen had a heart for the plights of her day to day, perhaps Roze would as well. Not really likely... but worth a try at least.

When asked how she knew where to find the white haired woman Chiyo thought for only a second. Now naked her clothes were folded into a neat little stack with her ATs and sneakers sitting on top of them. She'd grabbed her wine glass but didn't intend to drink any of it, and instead simply joined Roze in the other room, where the woman had disrobed and sank in to a bubbling tub. "No. I don't talk to strangers. I ran into Yoichi... and had a quick chat with him, and he told me where to find you. If I had known you wouldn't be impatient about it, I wouldn't have run off from him so quickly~" she mentioned as she stared at the woman. Chiyo would then disrobe herself and sink into the water. After all it wouldn't be the first time she took a bath with this particular woman. A second later she began twisting her pigtails upward lest they become heavy with water for no reason.

"You're going to drink it," was all Roze had to say on the matter of Chiyo's wine glass. As she sipped from her own glass, Roze gathered the information she sought about Chiyo's arrival to her reserved room. "Really now? I figured he'd be long gone by this hour. You should have brought him here with you. That'd really help us out," she said while winking in the Ice Queen's direction. "And look at you, warming up and shit. Didn't wanna leave the dick behind, huh?"

"I knew you'd say that." Chiyo said. With her ponytails now wound into buns she reached for her wine glass and sipped it. She found it to be sweet so she had a little more before sitting it back down. "Yep and that too~" she mentioned of the Sky Queen's apparent thoughts about the Flame King joining them. To be honest, Chiyo had absolutely no idea why she was here, and thus didn't want to venture a guess as to why Roze wanted Yoichi's company. "When you wink at me like that, I believe you are thinking things that I am not." Chiyo said as she had a sip of her wine, only to subsequently choke as Roze went on to finish her sentence in a way that she didn't expect at all. "Ow. Fuck, you're secretly trying to kill me..." she said of the small quantity of wine in her lungs. To quell the burning feeling she had another sip... it seemed that the Ice Queen was fine drinking in this woman's company even though she'd initially said no. "Anyway, it's nothing like that... he just looked a tad disappointed, which I am pretty sure is because each time one of you sees each other you stick your tongues down each others throats as greetings... and such isn't really on my list, though I considered it... but knowing I am not really capable of stopping myself, I decided to join you instead." she finished. This was a lot of speech coming from the normally quiet Ice Queen. And thereafter silence would ensue as she all but drained the glass. And once she had she sat it to the side and sank further into the water, her whole body losing a great deal of tension.

"Ah~" the small sound slipped out of the Ice Queen's mouth.

"If you knew I'd say that, you should have just drank it from the beginning. And let's be honest; we're both thinking the same thing. Hell, there's only one thing to think when that guy is involved." As Chiyo went on to explain her situation of a few minutes prior, Roze casually sipped her wine and enjoyed the warmth of the hot tub's water. The Ice Queen's reasoning did not quite tickle Roze's fancy, but then again, she was not one for caring whether she had restraint or not. "Are you sure you're Shoichi's friend? Could have fooled me, what with all the needless restrictions you put on yourself. We do greet each other that way, yeah, but... we also don't feel some random need to stop ourselves. Bubbles?" The Sky Queen ended with this simple question while holding her finger next to the switch which would activate the hot tub's built-in water jets.

"I feel obligated to argue... it's a hard desire to quell~" Chiyo mentioned of why she didn't just take the drink in the first place. After saying this she drained the rest of her glass and closed her eyes. "Yeah, I can't really argue that... but somehow I feel guilty for thinking it~" she said about the Flame King. After all she knew of his talents in the most personal sort of way, but still she felt like she was taking advantage. Though she'd mentally questioned if it was, when one was offering themselves up for such treatment. Beyond this was a statement which let Chiyo know that she and the Sky Queen simply wouldn't see eye to eye on this matter. She sighed and opened her left eye glancing over the woman and smirking.

"I am sure I'm Shoichi's friend. And I know all about the lack of limits people like him have, and I wish I could be so carefree... I also know that I spend a great amount of time feeling in very opposing ways about literally everything. Like looking a person in the eye, and not being able to decide if I want to kiss them or slam their heads into a table." the Ice Queen mentioned. Such self opposition is why she needed the help of the friends she had, because even knowing this information about herself it was hard for her to find a proper balance in her personality. "And yes I love bubbles." Chiyo said way more happily than she was normally seen speaking of anything. Of course, after a few seconds she leaned back her head having one thought. 'Eh, perhaps, I should let my friends set my limits... then I won't have to think so much on my own... that's what they're for right?' she questioned herself mentally on this matter.

"Blah blah your guilt. You need to loosen up. We're not even five minutes into this training, and you're already failing," Roze commented as she poured more wine into Chiyo's glass. "That conflict doesn't surprise me, but I can understand if you don't get it yet. I'd say if it feels right, it's the thing worth doing, but hey... I'm no one's mom." With that said, Roze flipped the switch to activate the water jets, and returned to her glass thereafter. By the time she finished pouring Chiyo's second glass, she was finishing up her own, leaving her open to have another as well.

"This is training?" Chiyo questioned this fully. "If this is training, then... I've been doing something very very wrong~." she mentioned with a chuckle. She'd forgotten to ask why she was here, naked, and drinking. But she figured it would come up eventually. It seemed the Sky Queen was full of fun little tidbits of wisdom and the more Chiyo thought about it, the more she realized she was happiest simply doing whatever felt right... granted she'd never thought of taking this too far beyond the small moments she'd used it before. Like... joining the Kendo Club, or the incidents with Shoichi at the clock tower, or even the one in this resort with Yoichi. "Sou... ka." she said as bubbles began rising around them after Roze flicked the switch, she noted this woman was giving her yet another glass of wine. "Arigatou gozaimasu~" mentioned the Ice Queen. While thinking over these points and becoming instantly more relaxed than she had been in a long time, she realized her muscles were losing the tension they normally carried. And as her glass had been returned she began to drink from it, while awaiting the woman's responses.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast