Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

As Chiyo went on her tangent, which seemed to be mostly just her thinking aloud, Roze yawned and stretched in wait for the moment the Ice Queen stopped talking. To her, this seemed to take quite some time; time which Roze filled by allowing various scenarios to float about in her head, totally unrelated to the goings-on. "Mm. That's about right. I dunno why you care to do that without ATs, though. Your group is the one that got lucky... you don't have all the physical stress to weaken you over time, yet you want to learn exactly that. I thought kids these days were supposed to want less physical shit to do."

Chiyo heard out what Roze had to say after her moment of random speech thoughts and beyond that bashfulness. The question of why she required the ability to do this without her ATs was raised in a rather haphazard way. And Chiyo had a reason for wanting to know this information and she'd gladly share it with the woman since she'd done so much to contribute to the Ice Queen's run, Chiyo figured she was owed an answer to whatever question she posed. "Sou ka, well... I am not so lazy that I don't chase any and all physical activity I can find. Bit of a busybody, if you hadn't noticed. I actually require a lot of physical activity to be even remotely calm. I get really irritable if I sit too still, for too long... then I lash out and it becomes a headache of apologies and making up for being a dick." she mentioned there was a bit more to this explanation which she would finish rather rapidly after.

"Besides... I am obviously doing something wrong if the outcome of my run is breaking my legs. It hasn't ever felt right and I couldn't figure out why on my own, so starting at the beginning seemed like the best bet. Plus, I wanna make my own fangs... and have the bite to back my threats. Then... when I do have my ATs... my fangs will be even sharper~" the Ice Queen mentioned still speaking way more sentences than were normal for her, but such as usually the case when she was with Roze. It seemed her reasoning was similar to Roze's earlier statements of conditioning but in a different manner, it seemed the Ice Queen accepted that her run wasn't quite done, and her gear wouldn't match it perfectly for a while yet. But she surmised that if she kept her basics well above par, then it wouldn't matter if her gear was never finished.

Chiyo's next words caused Roze to roll her eyes and snicker. "Yep. A good dick is definitely the answer to your problems, missy," she said. "Get yourself a good lay, and you won't care about activities, sharper fangs, or anything like that."

"You should listen to Shiro-chin. She would know," spoke the voice of a male who stood behind the pair, by the doorway to the roof. This male figure had tanned skin, platinum blonde hair, and a patch over his right eye. He wore an open white shirt, black jeans, and a black suit coat. A tie was loosely around his neck, and he had bandanas wrapped around each wrist, along with a pair of fingerless gloves on his hands. On his head, there was another bandana, and though he had a pair of ATs, his feet were covered by a plain pair of sneakers. The ATs themselves were slung around his neck as he leaned against the roof exit. "Of course, I mean that in the most loving way~♥" he concluded. This resulted in Roze's eyes widening before she turned to face this man, narrowing her eyes mid-movement. "Kisama. What do you want?" she asked. With a smile, the man replied, "I saw your little fang. I thought it was cute, so I figured I'd come say hi." Once he said this, the man's eyes were drawn to the Ice Queen. "And who might this be?"

Chiyo rolled her eyes at the Sky Queen and simply shook her head from left to right. "I feel like I should worry about the frequency which you propose I get laid... It's like every conversation." mentioned the Ice Queen who giggled for just a second before another voice made the girl's mouth close. If the Ice Queen didn't like strangers she definitely didn't like the extremely tanned male who approached right just this moment. Beyond that she was a bit astounded by the way he simply spoke to Roze. Chiyo didn't know many who did so, and all she'd seen do this were from their First Generation group. Chiyo's brow rose just a little bit as she heard out Roze's reaction to this man's apparent appearance and given her response she made an assumption about who this man was and didn't speak further. In fact she was kind of just staring which was odd since the man himself was now looking at her. But the Ice Queen was many things but a coward wasn't on the list. But she also wasn't fond of speaking to strangers and as such she wouldn't say anything else until it was absolutely necessary.

"I don't believe this girly here is any of your concern," was Roze's response to the blonde male. In direct opposition of her words, the man stepped forward, approaching and, eventually, staring down the Sky Queen. All the while, he kept grinning. "Shiro-chin, don't be such a meanie. If you're showing her how to do something like that, she must be something special." As he spoke, the man held a hand against Roze's chin; something she seemed content to do absolutely nothing about. Moving right past the frozen-in-place woman, he encroached upon Chiyo herself, aiming to get beyond Roze and her off-putting efforts. "Konbanwa~!" he said, bending down to the short female's level before progressing. "You must be strong... neh?"

Chiyo watched the interaction between Roze and this male and was somewhat astounded by it. Beyond the fact that she'd never seen anyone simply pass the Sky Queen if she didn't expressly allow it this extra personal contact and stare down was among the last things the Ice Queen expected to witness. Beyond this point, the man seemed content to move very close to the small girl even bending down to her level as he aimed to greet her specifically. From this range Chiyo was normally inclined to assault people, for being far too close, but this usually came with a warning. As such the girl stared back at the man with purple rippled eyes her pupils contracting to near invisible slits a second before her face broke into a fanged grin. She was taking very slow breaths because at the moment she was being nagged at by the idea of headbutting the man before her. But she thought that if Roze was content to keep her identity away from the man before her, she could do no less of her own accord. "Nii-san, I don't know you; you're too close." she mentioned stoically.

She thought about leaving this sentence there, but she figured he wouldn't simply leave her be of his own accord. A few more calm breaths and she would speak again. "And no." with those two words she answered his question, but in spite of the fact that she was mildly uncomfortable with how close this man had decided to get to her, she still didn't actually back away from him. At all of five feet tall the girl simply stood there dressed in nothing but a bathrobe as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Am I? Oh," he said while raising himself to his standard height of six feet or so. "Su-mi-ma-sen~♪ Just an old, friendly habit. I'll keep note of that." When Chiyo went on to answer his question regarding her strength, he looked off into the distance, along the path Roze's fang had traveled. His left hand found its place in its respective pocket, while his right forefinger scratched his temple. "Not strong, eh? Well... surely you're getting there, right? I could stand to play around a bit, y'know~."

This man was very happy in front of her, and Chiyo was unsure whether this behavior from him was normal or if he was simply trying to reassure her. Regardless she was very much confused by his apparent need to gauge her strength and find out more about her. But as Chiyo was less than forth coming with information, even with people she liked, such a task was a huge undertaking for anyone. Still she was more than satisfied that this man had stood back at his full height and thus removed himself from her strike range. His following statements made the little fanged girl's face shift. Her head tilting all the way to the left so that her ponytail was aligned with her hip on that side for just a moment. She didn't actually believe this man just intended to play nor did she intend to find out right just now... how he liked to do so. "I wouldn't know." she said. She really wouldn't be able to properly gauge her own progress, besides that she'd lost a match today she should have been able to win, so for all intents and purposes she really wasn't getting any better. Though how she took that loss showed a great deal of improvement in her attitude she had no intention of fully sussing out these details with a perfect stranger who was qualified as one of the top 3 most dangerous people she'd ever met in her life. Her previous three words would be followed by a shake of her head from left to right. She was in no shape or mood to play with this man in the manner he was likely looking for... but she'd seen behavior very similar to his before and as such she was ready for anything as a response to this denial.

"Sou, sou." Following Chiyo's retort, or rather, lack of much retort, the blonde male began pacing along the roof. The same forefinger that had previously been scratching his temple, was now turning one of two hind wheels on his right AT as it hung from his neck. To and fro, it moved, but to no significant end. "You look like the studious type. Not knowing is reason to find out, yeah? C'mon. I'm bored outta my mind here," he said. Much to the man's credit, the smile from his face had faded away. He did, in fact, appear to be a very bored individual at this moment.

Chiyo's eyes hadn't left this man as he started to move about on this rooftop. In fact, she was more alert because he was moving about, than she'd managed to be while he was standing still in front of her. Still the movement of the fingers of this man's hand against his ATs and beyond that his seemingly incessant boredom were almost enough to make the small girl laugh. "Studious?" she questioned this word. When taking a moment to think about it she supposed it did apply to her, she did enjoy learning new things and being busy, but... "I'll take that adjective." she finished but still had no intention of being the one to relieve this man's boredom. "But not the loss, I've already taken one of those today. I haven't the ability to play with you, Nii-san." she said holding her hands up in surrender. The Ice Queen still kept her eyes focused on the man, as she wondered how he would respond to a very straightforward no. This was a surprisingly patient response from the normally easily flustered Ice Queen, one might wonder how she managed this bout of self-control.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast