Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

"And what... makes you think that?" he asked. Soon, his pacing came to an abrupt halt. "You're not weak enough to talk like that. Not if you're hanging out with Shiro-chin. She doesn't stick around trash." As his final statement came to a close, he stared across the roof top at the Ice Queen, holding his hand against his wheels. "I'll even give you a handicap. I won't put on my ATs." All the while, Roze was gradually approaching Chiyo. Quite a bit of detest remained on her visage, but he words were likely not ones to be expected of the Sky Queen. "Don't be an idiot," she whispered. "If you agree to a fight, you'll at least be allowed a minute to gear up."

A sigh escaped the Ice Queen. "Fucking hell, this persistence." her hands hit her hips at this point in time, she was about to say something a bit sassy but she was approached by Roze who said something very much unlike anything she ever expected to fall from the woman's mouth. She was so stunned by the statement that she just looked at her and blinked slowly thrice. "You are fucking serious right now, aren't you? Using you for a second." she asked this question knowing the answer and while staring at her blankly her eyes began to glow. She would spend a moment looking in Roze's eyes at Aomine's reflection in them, her mind processing his body fitness as numbers so she could think of something while she was getting dressed, but as she tried to process those numbers they weren't anything. Everything was pictures of cute animals, infants, suns, and smiley faces. Even her brain couldn't process the perfection of this man's body. The shock of this would pass over the girl's face and she fell back on her butt stunned for just a second. But then she exhaled her eyes closing and returning to normal as she formulated a reply.

"Fuck... fine. Gimme a minute. I'm not fighting naked again today." and with that she headed towards the door so she could go back inside and dress herself. As she stood she turned give the man a look to make sure he was cool with her terms and conditions adding only a single sentence. "Also, you should be more honest, you and I both know... that isn't much of a handicap."

Aomine waited in a seemingly patient manner as Chiyo got whatever it was she intended to find when using her ocular ability through Roze. When the girl finally made her decision, the smile returned to his face. While she thought his terms to be a rather small handicap, it was about as much as he was physically able to give. "I'll come with. I may as well get dressed too. But first," she said, turning toward the blonde male. "Why is this something you want, Aomine?"

"Mendokuse," he replied. "The others have been leaving you out of the loop, Shiro-chin. I know when someone has been knocking at my door. It'd be rude not to invite my new friend here in for a cup of tea~♥"

As Roze was coming too she'd wait for the woman as she held open the door for just a few seconds. Hearing the woman question this man's interest in Chiyo as a person, the girl found herself with the blankest and most innocent expression she had in her arsenal. The fact that she understood the reference being made was probably kind of weird, but how was she to know that Roze and the First Generation were hiding an obviously bored psycho they hadn't bothered to put down. With this information given, Chiyo headed in assuming Roze would also be with her, she made her way back to the room she'd been occupying with the white haired woman her mind working over time to process information and try and think of a good strategy or out which would allow her to walk away from this entire thing with most of her body still intact.

"Fuck." that was all the Ice Queen had to say as she began dressing herself. She started by reaching into the pocket of her shorts and removing from them a fresh pair of underwear which she hadn't been wearing when she'd taken them off the first time. They were also royal purple in color, lace and boy shorts not that it mattered. After a moment she had those on and she slipped on socks and other things all in silence.

Roze followed behind Chiyo on her way toward the room they previously inhabited. As she donned her ensemble, she looked in Chiyo's direction. "Hey... I didn't want to push this on you, but the exchange would be having to deal with him while having nothing but a towel." By the time she said this, Roze had completely dressed herself. Instead of her normal pair of boots, she had what appeared to be a tall pair of high heels, which she adjusted to momentarily with a few steps. "So fill me in on something; what's this talk about knocking on Aomine's door?"

Chiyo glanced at the woman with her coming out of her thoughts for a second. She'd just slipped into her shorts and hopped up on the table to don her shirt. Once it was on she was pulling her pigtails out of her shirt collar and making sure the rips didn't reveal anything unnecessary. "Well, I don't actually blame you for that. I knew I didn't want anything to do with fighting him before he said anything... but I can't fathom him physically, he doesn't even have numbers... fucking shit. I can't even plan to pick him apart." Chiyo said this but she wasn't afraid. She wasn't a fearful person by her nature, this wasn't a matter of not wanting to face the man because he was scary, no she simply knew she couldn't beat him and couldn't really put together a strategy that would allow her to. As for the bit about knocking at the man's door Chiyo smirked.

"The Zone? That was weeks ago... I had a bit of fun with Yoichi-san and I did it then, before I broke my leg." she said. "I'm not the only one... Shoichi can do it to." she said thinking about it a bit more the Ice Queen exhaled. "It's probably for the best that it's me, Shoichi is too idealistic. It's too much a fun idea for him to even turn it down. I have too recent a loss to assume I'll just win... or rather that I even have a chance." she said while lacing up her regalia. Once both were tied she stood a grin on her face her shorts hanging low as she stretched and rotated her shoulders still adjusting to the feeling of heels when she wasn't really used to them herself. "But assuming I survive, I will actually be able to help the next person prepare for him."

"Yep... sounds like my life story. 27 of us couldn't pick him apart years ago. Well... we burned him crispy in the end, but that didn't work out, obviously." Without further ado, Roze heaved a sigh and prepared herself to exit the room. She was unaware of Chiyo's ability to enter the Zone prior to this moment, but with this new knowledge about both Chiyo and her own brother, as well as the fact that those who understood the Zone could apparently sense others' entry, gave her little hope for the second generation's survival. "You'll survive just fine... the first time. Just give it all you've got, yeah?"

"Fucking wonderful." Chiyo said in reply to the fact that Roze and twenty-six other people had been incapable of being able to put this man down at some point in the past. That at least explained the answer to one of her questions which was why he was still walking around when he was obviously such a dangerous individual. Chiyo stared at Roze as the woman apparently thought to tell her that she'd survive but that she should give this exercise everything she had. A cheeky smile came to the Ice Queen's face as she looked to the woman and passed her on the way out of the door. "I don't know how to stop, so it won't be a problem~" and with that Chiyo made her way back to the rooftop and eventually opened the door assuming she'd find Aomine there.

The Ice Queen was presently dressed in her royal purple t-shirt with the Chimera emblem stretched over her chest. Several well-placed tears within it. On her legs black cargo shorts hanging well off her hips and on her feet, her recently modified regalia, heeled dangerous looking ATs with serrated wheels. Her hands on her hips she didn't seem at all afraid of this situation, still her eyes narrowed as she prepared for just about anything at this point.

"Good. Keep that mindset." Roze had nothing more to say, as they were soon standing before Aomine on the rooftop. The tanned male seemed elated that Chiyo had not simply run away during the downtime, in spite of her earlier lack of desire to face him. With one finger still toying with the wheel of his AT, he stopped the pacing that had been ongoing since Chiyo and Roze went indoors, and stood facing the Ice Queen. "Onegaishimasu," he said calmly, with a smile, as he beckoned the young woman forward.

Chiyo looked at this man on the roof who seemed to have been pacing nervously before she'd come back and now seemed rather happy that she was there. Such a greeting was something the Ice Queen was quite unused to outside her circle of friends and it threw her just a bit. Even so she began to move, and at first it wasn't actually anything aggressive she was simply circling this man, counter-clockwise... "That's odd, strangers usually aren't so happy to see me." she mentioned, as she was circling, her ATs were getting colder at their core, and had started to chill the air around them though no visible ice was being created.

At this point the Ice Queen's body was still not very tense and as such she was able to rather freely move but she'd circle about four solid times before she spun to a stop, breaking and jumping and kicking out, oddly enough not a fang but a large frozen disk shaped bubble which would explode on contact and flash freeze this man could he be incapable of stopping it. But Chiyo wasn't really willing to bet everything on that single attack and as she flipped further up, it would be followed by a kick out with her left leg from her hip fluidly creating a fang much larger than the ones she normally created to follow the bubble and burst it herself. The end result being a solid frozen fang flying through a disrupted ice bubble with shards of ice and solid freezing wind exploding outwards for a radius of about 15 or so meters.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast