Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] The Gleaming Crest

Chiyo's singular issue with this training camp was something that did not bother Kurama. In fact, he had already considered this matter, and had also already come up with a plan to get Chiyo out of her classes for an extended period of time. He didn't exactly want to resort to this method, but since Chiyo didn't have her own way out, he retrieved his phone again to begin typing a text to the Water Queen. "By the way, Roze, has your house been rebuilt yet?" he asked nonchalantly while typing. "They should be finishing it up in the next 24 to 48 hours."

"Sou ka. How long has it been?" the man questioned further. Roze took a moment to think, but it didn't take an incredible amount of effort to recall. "Eight weeks, give or take a few days. Why?" she asked. Only after hearing the woman's response did Kurama hit the send button on the text he'd been writing. "No reason... just curious. Chiyo, meet me at the junkyard as soon as you can, yeah?" Without further ado, Kurama darted off in the general direction of Miyabigaoka Academy. The text that had been sent to Jinx read as follows: "Meet me at the school. I need to cancel a few classes for the next month."

Chiyo also knew how long ago it was that the house was destroyed mostly because she'd been there when it happened but she kept her face completely blank in this moment but rather quickly put together why such a question had been asked. She supposed then she wouldn't worry about anything and having been told to meet this man at the junkyard the small girl nodded. "Hai hai... " the Ice Queen said rolling her eyes and removing her own phone from her pocket to begin work on what would be setting up things for an extended absence. A text message to the twins telling them to gather a variety of street clothes and the like for her in a small bag she could take with her and detailing a random thing she wished to have done. While she furiously typed away she finally looked to the Sky Queen with a grin.

"Thank you, Roze. You don't need anything right just now do ya'?"
    she asked of the woman not one to leave without everything between her and the white haired woman being properly square.

Meanwhile the Water Queen's phone was saying a very odd message in an oddly high pitched slightly evil sounding voice. "Hi Puddin', miss me?!" was the question asked and when she looked down at her phone she saw a message from Kurama and a wide grin spread across her face. "Hai hai~ Be there in 3~" and just like that she dropped everything and headed for the school.

"No, I'm fine. To be perfectly honest, I'm just glad that whole thing blew over the way it did. Make sure you get everything you can out of the coming weeks. I'll see to that friend of yours. Ja." Having cleared up her business here as well, Roze took hold of her phone and scanned her contact list. She would be finding this Akiza lass by her own methods, but to do so, she had to make a few calls while darting off.

"Hai hai... not to worry I'm sure we'll all be good. Ja ne~" said Chiyo. She too was rather glad this part of her day had ended without further injury or her death. Given this information the little Ice Queen... gave a momentary salute as the woman darted off she thought for a few extra moments and sent another text message, then the Ice Queen headed not for the junkyard but for the hotel room she shared with the Sky King. Because though she could trust the twins to whip up clothes for her and have them ready for her to stuff in a bag, she still had to get important life things that she didn't have on her.

Some five minutes after the young Storm Queen landed in front of the Gleaming Crest and looked at it. When she thought about this, she never actually thought she'd be inclined to come to this place of her own accord. But she supposed she thought of the Flame King as her friend, and she couldn't well avoid him. Besides that, she trusted this man to do the one thing she needed at this moment and that was most important. She gave herself a few more seconds of mental prep time before she stepped into the door and eyed the place just as she had the first time she'd come here. Still, she knew the Flame King didn't generally walk around in the open area of this place, and began rolling around the place, but in remembering the remodel she didn't know where to go. So she'd do the right thing and remove her pass from her pocket and show it to the woman at the front desk, something she loathed to do but she'd rather not wander around. "Point me in the direction I need to take this." she said while practically glaring at the woman. She'd look at the girl then at the pass, and her eyes would widen. "But that's..." she started to say which only made the fanged girl glare. "I'd really like for you to just do as I said." she mentioned which made the woman stop talking, as she looked at the girl who appeared to be very young and wondered why she spoke like she was in charge of things. Such a reaction was one Chiyo often got from adults. "Please." the small girl added after, realizing that this woman had done nothing to deserve overly harsh treatment from her. This would cause the strange woman to comply and point to a longer corridor to the right of the building seeming hidden by palm trees. Still, the small Storm Queen wasn't really rude so after she was done she smiled at the woman showing fangs. "Thanks." and just like that she found the place she needed to be and would use her pass to slip into the necessary room, where she assumed she'd find the Flame King.

Inside, Chiyo would find a large room designed to have the atmosphere of a tropical oasis; one fully decked out to mimic the outdoors itself in such a biome. The Flame King sat upon one of two lawn chairs at the center of this room, seeming as if he had nothing better to do than stare at the hologram sun and bask in its warmth all day. When Chiyo entered, a grin passed his face. "Moshi moshi, Yukianesa~. To what do I owe the incredible pleasure of you actually contacting me for once?" he asked while hopping out of his chair and approaching the young woman with his arms outstretched.

Upon entering this room, Chiyo looked around appreciating the atmosphere of the place and wondering if the Angels were responsible for this particular hologram sun and environment. "Sugoi!~" she seemed really happy to see such a thing. The words of the Flame King made their way to her ears and she looked in his direction seeming to pout just a little, that being said her face, couldn't really hold it when his arms were outstretched as they were, and she found herself jumping into them while slipping her arms around his neck, giving him a hug as his greeting. "Fuck! Yoichi, I can't take you seriously when you say it like that. It sounds really cheeky. Besides, I did tell you I'd eventually find a reason to bug ya'." she mentioned while grinning and pulling back to look him in the face. "Oh, and ohayou gozaimasu!~" she mentioned as she leaned forward and pecked him on the lips as it seemed normal to her. Beyond this point was the reason she'd actually come here. "Also, I contacted you because I have trust issues, and I want a hair cut." she said realizing she meant it more specifically she continued on. "Well, not all of it, I like my pigtails. Actually, I'd like them longer." she said seeming to think about it a bit longer than she intended. "I just want you to cut my bangs even across the front. Please!~ " the small Storm Queen finally finished. She did this without stating that she'd been very serious about having trust issues, knowing the Flame King would probably understand the amount of mental anguish it would cause her if her bangs weren't perfect. As it stood she found them to be perfectly messy, but way too long as they interfered with the lines of her vision.

"It should sound that way," Kurama stated as if to assert that this level of cheekiness was intentional. In a matter of moments after this brief verbal exchange, Chiyo greeted the man with a hug and a kiss; something that had become quite standard among his usual group of associates. This was quite the interesting surprise coming from the typically unorthodox Storm Queen. "Oh, and what's this? Are we falling into the full pattern of a regular greeting now?" he asked with a chortle. When it was explained why Chiyo had contacted him, Kurama stood with a hand upon his chin while staring at her, as if to envision these straight bangs she mentioned. "Is that it? That's simple enough, but... it doesn't suit you if your hair is going to stay like... that."

"Oh, so you're just intentionally cheeky, huh? Fuck all that. Keep the sass to yourself." the Storm Queen as she stuck her tongue out at the man before her. Beyond this point he seemed to want to bring attention to the fact that the girl had actually given him a hug and a kiss without prompting or him having to wait for it. The small girl crossed her arms over her chest and closed her eyes taking a deep breath with her nose slightly up in the air. "Keep talking all this shit and your regular greetings will include headbutts." she said seeming to pout but still being in a rather good mood.

When they finally moved along to what she'd come for Chiyo looked up to the man with all kinds of skepticism in her eyes. His statement that her request was simple but wouldn't suit her if her hair was going to stay like it was made her purse her mouth and twist it to the side, as if she'd recently eaten something sour. "Leading statements are leading. But fine, I'll bite, what kind of changes would you like to make?" she asked wondering what he would see as better. She liked her pigtails, but she also didn't want to look odd. Order was key in the small girl's life and if he could make it so, she'd allow it.

"That's a bit off, isn't it? It's supposed to go in the other direction, y'know. I figured we'd reached a higher plane by now, considering." Following this bit of their conversation, Kurama stood with his arms akimbo and listened to Chiyo's request for information. She wanted to know what changes he would be making, and he had quite a few in mind for the lass' general look. "You say you want growth, so I have a special leave-in conditioner mix with a real hyper grow formula. More to the point of the style, though, you're going to need a lot of moisture, and waves instead of that spiky mess you're dealing with now. Also, lower pigtails... yeah, directly to the sides of your head. That'll leave a bit of a... floof... but it'll add a bit of appeal, actually. Now, I need to preface this by saying the curl pattern will be quite heavy at first, but the very rapid growth of your hair will loosen it up significantly."

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast