Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Veritas in Temporis

*two and a half years later*

The Games and Caitlin ran through one of the many corridors within the spaceship they were in, in hopes of finding the TARDIS. Even though there seemed to be no end to it, they eventually found the red telephone box standing at the end of the corridor on their right. “Did you really have to press that button?!” asked the Games, as the sections behind them quickly started to seal off and burst into flames. “In my defense it was quite big and very red!” replied Caitlin, quickly opening the door of the TARDIS and going inside. The Time Lord didn’t lose any time to make his way towards the console. “That was fun!” commented the girl, as she sat on one of the nearby seats around the console level and crossed her legs. This was soon met by the Games’ somewhat sarcastic expression. “Was it? It appeared more troublesome than fun to me.” he said. “You know what they say. Everything has a price.” They had been travelling almost non-stop for a solid one a half years now. They had already managed to solve the decaying problem of Caitlin’s modified regenerative cycle. As for her intuitive aptitude, she had gained a fairly good control of utilizing it, being able to even fly the TARDIS without any help now. Yet, there was something small that bothered the Time Lord. He hadn’t been able to pinpoint it, but his consciousness was almost screaming at him to notice it soon. While he was thinking about those, Caitlin had already stood up and appeared right next to him. “Sooooo… where to next?” she asked with a poke on the Time Lord’s right cheek, after which he took a step back. “Who knows, Caitlin? Who knows?” said the Games, as he configured the scanner to activate the randomizer.

“Randomizer?” “Yes.” confirmed the Time Lord and pushed a lever down, making the TARDIS take off. To their surprise, however, their flight would last awfully short. “Well that was brief.” The Games returned to the scanner and tapped on it several times. It didn’t show where they were exactly, but the coordinates were different from their previous location. “Are you sure we travelled at all? With such a short trip, I bet there isn’t anything much to explore or learn about.” said Caitlin, looking disappointed. Even if that was the case, she wanted to go out and take at least a glimpse at their new location. It broadened her mind every time she did so, or that’s what she chose to believe in. “Yes. The environmental checks indicate that we have travelled.” Confirmed the Games. Afterwards, the duo shortly went outside. They were standing in the middle of the dark; the open door of the TARDIS illuminating whatever the light from the interior hit. Taking out his sonic screwdriver, the Time Lord used it to activate the lights. Revealing the chamber they were in, he seemed to have triggered an alarm along. Though it ceased to bother them further, two creatures appeared. They were both bigger than them in size, had seven limbs, whose arrangement made the creatures heptaradially-symmetrical. “What are those?” whispered Caitlin as she watched them flail their limbs silently. They were staring at them, and she could feel the creatures doing the same. For a brief moment, she turned around to look at the Time Lord and recognized a sign of terror upon his face. “I don’t know.” The Games was feeling terrorized. By the mere fact that he was unable to recognize the species that were standing before them. “I’m pretty sure you are aware that I know almost every possible creature we can encounter, one way or another. But these two… I have never seen their kind.” he explained before continuing to try to communicate with them.

“Who are you?” As if the creatures were deliberately trying to surprise them even more, they gave out nothing but gibberish mumbles the duo couldn’t understand. “I can’t believe this.” uttered the Games under his breath. “What happened?” urged Caitlin, but before she got an explanation she figured out what had happened. The Games had told her how the TARDIS could translate every language there was out there, with three exceptions: Circular, Modern and Old High Gallifreyan. Those three would automatically not be translated. Other than that every language the inhibitants of the TARDIS were exposed to would be understood by them naturally. “For the TARDIS not to translate… they must be ancient.” remarked Caitlin, as she took several steps towards the creatures. She looked them with awe, feeling that they were remarkably inspiring. “Maybe they know some other ancient languages.” suggested the Games and started to ask the same question or a similar one in ancient languages he knew of. “Swabol re wux?” he said first, using a language that was used at the oldest galactic trading route. He didn’t receive a passing reply. “Tur cin teith?” he tried second, this time showcasing a dead language that used to be spoken by many others well before he was even born. But again to no avail. “Sum iea qulygo?” he spoke third, and continued with the other languages he knew. As he continued, Caitlin had sat on the ground, watching the movements of the creatures. She figured a certain pattern in their actions, and made a mental note of it. She progressed further while the Time Lord gave up using words and decided to utilize his telepathic powers instead. He failed to get a successful result, yet coincidentally at the same moment Caitlin managed to crack their language using her intuitive aptitude. “I did it. I can understand what they are saying… with enormous difficulty nonetheless.” she said with happiness, also bringing a faint smile on the Games’ face.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

“Brilliant. Ask them what they are.” Caitlin did as she was told and asked the question, making noises that could not be understood. Apparently she had also managed to speak their language. The creatures replied in a similar tone. “They say they are Septuarins.” The Games stood frozen. Septuarins were basically one of the more scary units of the Gallifreyan folklore. One used to scare kids and teenagers, to be precise. “What does that mean Games?” asked Caitlin when she failed to get any reactions from the Time Lord. “It’s complicated Caitlin.” said the Games, as he took several steps forward. “Septuarins are, as far as I had known until now, mythical creatures from legends. They are said to be the messengers of annihilation. And one particular aspect to their unique physiology is how they can induce their own characteristics on others.” he finished.“So they manipulate your personality? That’s evil!” commented Caitlin, unconsciously leaning her body back as if she had been disgusted by the piece of information she had been presented. Though soon she would learn that it was only the tip of the iceberg. “It’s more than just that. They perceive time differently than others and strive for a deterministic universe where free will is exercised by not affecting the outcome of events.” The Games took a short pause as Caitlin turned around to face him. She was still crouching, but her interest had been piqued beyond any comparison at that moment. “In the stories, they are portrayed as beasts that are said to have remembrances of the future. Interacting with them for too long would enable somebody to know their future before it happens. It makes their life a collection of fixed points in time. It becomes a life without possibilities or chances.” explained the Games, not being able to help himself but remember his memories as a child in the House of Dorian. His mother would often tell the story of “the Enraged Time Lord” to get him and his siblings to be good children. It was the tale of a Time Lord who had turned his back on Gallifrey and vowed revenge, seeking the help of the Septuarins to do so, yet becoming their plaything in the end. A shiver brought the Games’ senses back as he urged to return.

“We better go. Now.” he turned around and walked towards the TARDIS, feeling quite sure that Caitlin was following. He was wrong. “But we just arrived! I want to learn more about them. Only a bit wouldn’t hurt.” said the girl. She had already reverted back to her previous position and started talking to the Septuarins in their language. The Games couldn’t understand what they were talking about, but he didn’t like the idea of allowing Caitlin to harm herself like that. “That’s insane, why would you risk your future like that? Come on, let’s go.” he said with a more serious tone, but the girl didn’t listen to him. Instead, she disobeyed in an equally serious manner. “No. I will learn more.” she said and continued talking to the creatures. This not only angered the Games, but also worried him. There she had gone again, for some reason blabbering about learning more. Had he perhaps heard that unusually a lot lately? “Don’t you understand? The more you talk to them, the more you will see into your own future. That’s dangerous foreknowledge!” His tone was not only cold now, but also loud. He had tried to be more intimidating on the girl, in hopes of having her come back with a feeling of submission. But instead she just pretended that he hadn’t said a word. Annoyed and angry, the Time Lord decided that he had had enough. Walking towards her quickly, he stopped behind her and extended his hand. “Caitlin…” he uttered as he gently grabbed the girl’s right arm. This made Caitlin glare at him over her shoulder, displaying a mad expression upon her face. “I SAID NO!” she yelled. And following her exclamation, she continued yelling in the Septuarin language. This made both of the Septuarins extend their long limbs and hit the Games. He was instantly sent away flying, and only managed to stop once he hit the TARDIS first and the walls of the chamber second. He tried to stand up, but could only lie down on the ground for several seconds, whizzing in pain. His ribs had suffered several fractures, as had his skull. His right arm on the other hand had been broken in two different places, and his right leg three.

“I need to learn more.” whispered Caitlin to herself in a barely audible tone. Though she also knew what was about to happen next. The Time Lord’s injured body parts had been engulfed in golden yellow regeneration energy, healing the damage his body had received. Soon afterwards, he was able to muster enough energy to stand up. Looking up at Caitlin, he noticed that she had gotten ready before him: she was ready to command the Septuarins to attack him once more. But before she could, a Dalek energy blast hit the girl squarely on her back, making her collapse on the floor after screaming in agony. The same happened to the Septuarins. “What the hell?” The Games rushed to check Caitlin. She didn’t seem to be regenerating, which actually bothered him. He had identified the energy blast that had hit her and the Septuarins as the trademark shooting of the Dalek Gunstick. Yet, it hadn’t been lethal. Clenching his fist, as he knew Daleks didn’t have the verb spare in their dictionary, he took and offensive pose while checking his surroundings. His hands were covered in his regeneration energy, ready to be shot, However, that wouldn’t be necessary. “Good riddance eh?” said a voice from afar, its source getting closer each second. As the lad made his appearance from the opening across the other side of the chamber, the Games relaxed his posture. It was none other than one of his former companions, Gray.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

“What did you do to them Gray?” asked the Games, completely ignoring the fact that his friend happened to be there. Instead, he seemed to be more focused on the Septuarins as well as Caitlin’s situation. “That’s not a nice way to greet somebody, man.” replied the young man, jokingly. Though his relaxed attitude would soon vanish after seeing the Time Lord’s serious, almost angry expression. “Chill, okay? I just knocked them out. I don’t use the extermination setting unless it’s a Dalek.” he explained. Not that the Games wouldn’t believe Gray but just to be sure, he placed his index and middle fingers on the girl’s wrist to check her pulse. Figuring that she was only unconscious and nothing else was wrong with her, he let out a sigh and stood up. “I didn’t know you had another setting than the extermination duo.” With a smile, he briefly hugged his former companion. He was quite sure that it hadn’t been the same for him, but for the Games it had been long years since he had last seen of the young man. “Anyway, what are you doing here?” While the appearance of his friend, as well as its timing, had been very convenient, the Games knew that there was one thing that made Gray travel at all. Yet, he was unable to make a connection between that particular reason and the current situation they found themselves in. “I could ask the same to you.” replied the young lad.“What do you mean?”

“You don’t know? Dude, we are inside a spaceship that’s laying a huge force barrier outside. Oh, and it’s crawling with Daleks. All waiting to penetrate the defenses.” explained Gray. That cleared up the questions the Time Lord had inside his mind. Though he had no idea how the Septuarins could have anything that could attract the Daleks, them being messengers of annihilation made it sensible for the latter group to have made an arrival. He guessed that was a title the Daleks would willingly fight for. As for Gray, as long as the Daleks were present, so was he. But from the looks of it, his temporal shift had somehow brought him inside this spaceship directly. “Who’s the chick?” he mumbled, glaring over the motionless body. “That’s Caitlin.” answered the Games. “Aaand what’s her deal?” Gray wasn’t stupid; he knew that for the Games to have a companion, it would have to be a person of extraordinary qualities. Otherwise, there wasn’t a thing he wouldn’t be able to do himself. At least that had been his experience from his previous travels with him. “She is a very unique hybrid: part human, part Time Lord.” “Hahahah, that’s a fucking rare combination.” laughed Gray at the end of his sentence once more. He had heard a tale from the Games about a one-way metacrisis human-Time Lord hybrid. That person had ended up dying, as his intellectual capacity hadn’t been enough to cope with that of a Time Lord’s. Yet, this unconscious girl was different. She had genes that allowed her to be a hybrid. Not to mention she had been one for the entire duration of her life. A perfect middle ground for both species, to say the least.

“Even more so. She is a genius. She has the ability to understand complex mechanisms without requiring training. An intuitive aptitude as I call it. She even decoded those creatures’ language, as a lingual extension of her ability.” continued the Games, just as Gray had started to wonder if being a hybrid was all she had to offer. “Yeah, but… why go crazy all of a sudden?” he asked calmly. “She is the opposite of crazy, really. But given the circumstances I’m actually surprised she didn’t snap before. Being clever isn’t easy; she can look around her and connect things. Things I can’t figure myself. It’s a lonely feeling, Gray, having everybody around you being so annoyingly slow.” He looked at Caitlin’s face and extended his right hand to caress it. But before he made contact, he retracted his hand back. “Caitlin used to have poor control over her ability. We trained as we travelled to improve it, and she did. She eventually perfected her control but ultimately became well aware of her own capabilities as well. She had even been talking about learning more at a disturbingly increasing rate.” finished the Games, now looking at his friend instead. Meanwhile, Gray had listened everything with a weirded out expression. And how could he not? All the things the Time Lord had explained reminded him of his younger self. Back when he was unable to control his anger; so much so that he couldn’t tell if he had really blocked the Dalek inside his head. “That’s a hunger, Games.” he uttered. “What?” questioned the Time Lord, fearing the fact that it was someone very damaged that could relate to Caitlin’s condition.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

“She has a hunger. The same way I do. You see, I have an unusual capacity for hatred. For her, that’s being clever.” Taking a short pause, Gray walked towards the Septuarins and kneeled next to them. “I used to be different before I met you all those years ago. After blocking the Dalek inside my head, I was in a continuous search for fighting. The more I killed, the less difficult it became for me to kill. It almost became instinctual.” He spoke as he used his left hand to scan one of the Septuarins. Their genetic data had an entry within his databanks, which was surprising. But he wasn’t going to complain about it. “How did you fix that?” asked the Games, making the young lad laugh in response. Once it was over, he would continue. “I didn’t. You can’t fix something that is coded in your very DNA, man. I did, however, overcome that instinct by sheer willpower. I still do. It’s a constant battle inside my conscience. But in the end the better side suppresses the other… or something like that.” He made his explanation in such a confident way; as if what they were talking about had been so obvious from the very beginning. “So it’s not a permanent fix.” reassured the Time Lord, to which he received a nod as a no. And to his surprise, that wouldn’t be all. “It takes only a bad moment to snap. Just one bad moment. That’s why you ought to keep an eye on her.” explained the young lad. He knew the conflict he was talking about very well. Even though he had gotten rid of the Dalek that had been placed inside his head for good, it had become a part of his nature to be violent.

“And you too, apparently.” commented the Games, thinking that this revelation also meant Gray had to be put in check from time to time as well. Though unlike what the Time Lord thought, he was different from Caitlin. Being aware of his situation and having accepted it had made it unbelievably easy for the young lad to move on with his life in the right direction. “Don’t be stupid, dude. I do the same thing every day. I slay the Daleks. You two, on the other hand, travel. You discover. You learn. She learns. At least I know if I’m doing the right thing or not, she doesn’t. That explains precisely why she attacked you, don’t you think?” The Games nodded silently. “Yes, I see your point.” he replied. “So what are you gonna do about it?” asked Gray. This took a sigh out from the Games. There were lots of options to choose from but at the same time most weren’t just viable. “Not sure. But I’m certain I’m nearing the end of my time with her. Too bad, I wanted to show her so much more.” Gray sensed a slight sadness, or more accurately disappointment. Although he didn’t know what, he was certain that it was an indication of a predicament that restricted his friend’s courses of action. “Why can’t you?” “My eleventh incarnation said we would meet again once things started to get problematic. I think this is it.” And in all honesty, the Games couldn’t think of a more problematic situation than this current one. For sure he could just wait for the Eleventh to come and let him know it was time, yet that was not how he wanted things to go. “Don’t you guys have solutions for things like these in Gallifrey?” said Gray, unaware that part of what the eleventh incarnation had said involved the Games’ planet as well.

“He also said Gallifrey would be facing a major threat the next time I headed there.” informed the Games, which, for Gray, made his presence inside this spaceship more sensible. He could guess that this wasn’t the first of his random travels either. “Ah. You have been delaying your return, haven’t you?” The Games nodded as a yes, making Gray wonder how long it had been since he had started travelling. “I still have lots of things to do. But I don’t think I can let her come along anymore. Not like this. I will leave her somewhere safe and pick her up once things settle down.” Caressing the girl’s hair once, the Time Lord placed his hands beneath Caitlin and lifted her. He walked to his TARDIS while carrying her; if anything he was certainly not going to leave her inside this eerie spaceship with the Septuarins. “God knows when.” commented the young lad, knowing from experience how erratic travelling with the Time Lord could get. They entered the console room and the Games placed Caitlin on one of the nearby seats. Afterwards, he took the Ship off. “Doesn’t matter. You will be coming along.” said the Games in return, surprising his friend. Gray was about to open his mouth and speak, but the Time Lord could already guess what he was intending to say. He would probably try to tell him how I couldn’t come along and needed to travel very specifically instead. He was well aware of his cause and his determination; Gray would even travel to the ends of the universe if he had to. But that literally wasn’t a problem. “I have a time machine, Gray. I can always drop you back here, whenever you want. I can’t see a drawback.” he said, not letting the young lad have the first go. Extending his hand, he waited for him to shake his hand. “What do you say?” Gray looked at the Games first, then at the moving time rotor, and then back at him again.

“Alright then.” he said and gave him a solid handshake. Minutes later, the TARDIS landed inside a white corridor. The Games was the first to exit, followed by Gray. “Where are we?” The young lad continued to look around in mixed feelings of wonder and suspicion after asking his question. The corridors were bright due to the sunlight, and extremely silent. Though it wouldn’t be correct to say empty, since there were rooms with inhabitants everywhere as well as people walking back and forth through the entire area. They were all carrying an insignia of a green moon on their uniforms, from which Gray understood they were inside a hospital since that was the universal symbol for hospitals. “Sisters of the Infinite Schism. It’s the greatest hospital in the universe. Couldn’t think of a better place to leave her.” replied the Games. After making sure Caitlin was placed in her unconscious state safely, that being not just for her but also for everybody around her, the duo returned to the TARDIS and left. There were lots of things they had to do.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

The Games continued his travels with Gray, and Holly, a human they met during one of their journeys, and eventually returned to Gallifrey. There, he learned of a prophecy called the Return, which apparently was causing his timeline to come to an end. The core belief of the prophecy stated that justice would prevail when “he” returned and that “he” was one of the only two left of his kind, trying to return to his home planet to defeat his only enemy and take back what was stolen from him. After thorough investigation, the trio learned that the prophecy referred to the return of Rassilon. This shocked the Games beyond belief, since he thought he had killed Rassilon as his fourth incarnation, and caused his metabolism to make him regenerate without control. The Sixth Games gathered a council of all of his previous incarnations and took their advice. Together they came up with a plan: they intended to open an untempered schism and enter the Time Vortex, so they could merge with it and use its power to erase Rassilon from time altogether. Though during their fight against him, it was Holly that went into the Time Vortex. Gray followed after her before the untempered schism closed. Holly emerged with the Vortex’s powers but before she could effectively end Rassilon, she decided to rescue Gray instead. Gray on the other hand was stranded in his own past, and was joined by Holly, who lost her powers right after arriving at the scene. Together they watched a child Gray plea for help to a stranger, with the stranger sadly refusing to help, which would inevitably cause Gray’s parents to fail escaping from the Dalek camps. Surprisingly that person turned out to be the third incarnation of the Games. Vowing revenge on the Games because of this, Gray and Holly returned to Gallifrey using Gray’s Temporal Shift. They joined Rassilon, who had used the opportunity to steal a Battle TARDIS from the Cloisters. Together they escaped and formed an army that held strong forces, like the 501st Cyber Legion. Their joined armies waged war against the Gallifreyan Army, whereas Gray was leading the assault on Gallifrey itself. As the Time War raged, the Gallifreyan forces ultimately started to dominate, which forced Rassilon into fleeing. Unlike him, however, Gray’s own army of Daleks was holding up well since they found a way to bypass the Sky Trenches and as such Gray continued to fight on the fields of Gallifrey.

The fight was progressing fiercely above Gallifrey. Countless Dalek ships were constantly making their ways from the main fleet to Gallifrey’s orbit, trying to enter the planet by passing through the Sky Trenches. Though that had proved itself to be quite impossible, the battle between the Gallifreyan Army and Rassilon’s allied forces in space was still enough to take its toll on both sides. At one moment the main fleet, itself, closed in on the planet. This urged the Games to make an appearance; to show them this kind of approach wouldn’t work. Plus he could just feel who was going to be there waiting for him. And he wasn’t surprised. Hundreds of Daleks, waiting right outside the Sky Trenches, some constantly trying to break through and failing. In front of them was Gray, who happened to be standing still. The Games and Gray stared at each other; they were both standing on one side of the aerial defense layer. The reason for the enemy party’s presence was quite clear for the Time Lord; they were waiting for a chance to make an ambush. Little they did know, however, that one of the improvements the Games’ previous incarnation had made to the Sky Trenches included letting the firepower out from the inside. Not only that, any particular beam that passed through it would be empowered by the Sky Trench. Though they could not control that in the past, it wasn’t the case anymore. The Games was hovering in the air by constantly releasing regeneration energy from beneath his feet. Standing all alone, he raised his hand and swung it down. Immediately after that, countless beams of energy fired from down below. The Daleks that were hit would disintegrate due to the strengthened status of the attacks. Seeing that he was the one being ambushed now, Gray quickly signed to retreat. Yet, he couldn’t help but yell his lungs out in anger.

“I’m going to kill you, you bastard!” he shouted at the Games. After this, both he and the Time Lord moved closer to the Sky Trench. Several seconds later, they were separated by about a meter only. Despite having lost so many soldiers that day, the Games could figure out why Gray was trying to get revenge. Having lost his entire family himself, he could relate to the feeling. And that was precisely why he wanted Gray to redeem himself the right way. “Listen Gray. Just listen and think! I had already met you before I came across you as a child. If I had saved you I would have altered your future and never met you as you were then. It would have been a paradox!” he explained desperately. He knew he was partially at fault for not trying more, but it was definite that a paradox of that intensity would be dangerous not only for him but for the entire reality. “I don’t care!” yelled Gray. “But you should! You do know that time travel needs to be delicate and precise. I didn’t have a choice. But you do. You can put a stop to this madness. Countless people are dying in the heart of the battle every second and you can end it.” “I said I don’t care!” he yelled once again. There wasn’t even a single second of consideration before he said those words. It was as if he was doing it reflexively, which obviously angered the Games as well. “Then you are lost!” he declared, before turning back and returning to the surface.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

*later*

“Lord President.” The door to the Lord President’s office squeaked open with that sentence. It was one of the Castellan, a high-ranking Time Lord who oversaw the Chancellery Guard and served to the Lord President, directly. This particular one was a female with pale skin that seemed to be in her early thirties. Though she was well over five hundred years old. “Yes Greyana?” replied the Games, signing the girl to come in. She did so upon his command, also pulling a familiar face from behind her. It was Holly; Greyana was holding her left arm with her hand, though she didn’t have to because her arms were restrained. “This woman surrendered an hour ago. She apparently said she had intel and that she would share it with you only.” explained the girl. “I see. You can release her.” said the Games after several seconds of silence, surprising Greyana greatly. “…My lord! She is a war-criminal!” she objected. Not only that but she was also concerned about the Lord President’s well-being. Who knew what could happen once this woman was released? Though the Lord President thought differently on the subject. He looked at the girl in the eyes, and spoke slowly. “Was I not clear, Greyanavoresimabora?” With that said, Greyana had no other options. She had served the Games for a while now, and she knew it wasn’t a good sign when he used their full names instead of the shorter ones he came up with. “…as you wish, my lord.” she said and released Holly. Afterwards she slowly walked towards the exit and let herself out. “What are you doing here Holly?” asked the Games, not seeming to be angry or surprised, but rather curious about this visit. Not to mention the fact that she had surrendered on her own probably signified a situation of changing sides. “I left. I couldn’t stand being with them anymore!” said Holly, her voice giving hints of fear and tiredness.

“What happened?” Upon the question, Holly shifted her eyes. She didn’t want to look the Games in the eyes. The Time Lord wondered, was this guilt? If so, what had caused it? “Gray… changed, Games. He is not the same person I met. He used to blow up, but he would still care. Now he is just mindlessly angry.” spoke Holly slowly and let out a sigh before she continued. “We were at the War Council Rassilon had gathered. He asked each of his commanders to choose a planet to start his invasion. Gray naturally chose Gallifrey. But he wasn’t the only one. Then Rassilon said that only one commander could claim a planet. And Gray… he…” She took a pause and gulped. “He killed that man. His own ally, without even breaking a sweat! It was senseless killing… He was so cold!” The Games’ eyes grew wider as he heard the news. His friend that had once ripped open his chest to check if he had a heart was slowly but gradually becoming heartless. “I see. And this intel you were talking about? At this point, one could even say that we don’t even need that sort of tactical advantages.” The Time Lord spoke with something that could be called pride, since they really did have the upper hand at the moment. He also wanted to change the topic since the other one seemed to be taking a toll on Holly. “Rassilon fled.” uttered the girl. “What?” “You are right about what you said, Games. He was losing and he did what he is the best at: he ran away.” The Games was surprised to hear that. Of course, like before it was normal for Rassilon to get away once the circumstances turned out against his favor. Yet, he hadn’t expected him to give up easily like that. “Interesting. That means nobody is in charge of the main fleet anymore.” he remarked. With Rassilon gone, they would be able to take out the biggest portions of their army. If anything one thing they required was constant leadership. And with that taken away, the Gallifreyan forces could just put pressure on them until they crumbled down. “That’s not all.” interrupted Holly, gathering the Games’ attention once again.

“I think Gray found a way to bypass your sky defenses.” What Holly said was impossible. Or that’s what the Time Lord thought about the Sky Trenches he had worked so much on. Nothing could penetrate them. So how could anybody be able to get past them? “I don’t know how he does it, I really don’t. But he is planning to attack with everything he has got in twenty four hours.” The Games was further shocked by the girl’s explanation. Having no other choice, he sent a notice to the headquarters. After all, they needed to defend their planet and the civilians; they could take out the enemy fleets without leadership later on as well. Afterwards, he stood up from his desk and walked next to Holly. He was standing close to her, which made it easier for Handles to materialize his TARDIS around them. Holly seemingly cheered up a bit by this; it had been a while since she had last stepped inside the console room. And travelling after all those depressing moments at Rassilon’s side sounded exciting to her. Though that wasn’t what the Games had in mind at all. “You won’t be safe here. Since you defected, they will be looking for you everywhere. I’ll return you home.” he said. It was true that Holly had made the right decision, but that still didn’t change how she had sided with Rassilon. Of course, he could understand that from her point of view it was nearly impossible not to have done so. But that didn’t change anything for him. Several minutes later, they were in London. The weather was nice, but darker. It had been several hours since the attack of the Autons and the streets had seemingly recovered: the Games was leaving Holly back where they had first met, on the same day. “Take this with you.” he said as they both stepped outside, and gave the girl a small, round disc. “What is it?” Holly asked, examining the disk. “It’s a portable time lock. Something my predecessor developed. If you are in danger, just press this button and it will put a protective temporal barrier around you. It will also send a signal to me, so I’ll be there to help. And no, daily situations don’t count.” Holly nodded and looked at the Time Lord. Her eyes would shortly tear up. “Games, I’m-” she began, but was cut off. “Don’t. I’ll see you again, with or without that time lock’s signal. Until then, just live your life eh?” The Time Lord had understood what she was about to say. She was probably going to apologize for causing so much trouble. But to be fair, it was his inability to save Gray as a child that had caused all of this. And that was his burden and his alone. With a smile, he patted on the side of Holly’s left shoulder and returned to his TARDIS. “Later.”
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

It was difficult to say the least, for the Games to try and find a weakness inside a defense system he had so painstakingly developed. With all the improvements in mind, it still seemed impossible for anybody to penetrate them. Later on, it occurred to the Games that it really was impossible for anything to get past through, so much so that the only way to get inside was not going through the Sky Trenches. In other words, one would have to just appear within the surface. Thus, he made the proper preparations for the incoming assault. Just like he had expected, and what Holly had told him, Gray and the Daleks appeared on the fields of Gallifrey within the expected time interval. From the fashion of their arrival, it was quite apparent that they had incorporated the Vortex Manipulator with their own Temporal Shift. The battle began and both sides clashed. The Games was also fighting: while it was uncommon for a Lord President to be participating in the front lines, the Time Lord felt like not fighting with the powers he had would lead to needless sacrifice of his soldiers. He fought for hours, yet he was unable to locate Gray. Just when he had made his way to a hill to get a better view of the battlefield, standing on a pile of broken Daleks and dead Gallifreyan soldiers, he felt the space behind him start to shift. Before he could react, two beams pierced through both of his hearts from behind. He screamed in pain before falling down on the ground, his chest bleeding uncontrollably. “Well, well, well… The immortal Games, huh? Not too shabby when you are actually dying though!” exclaimed Gray, who was gushing with joy. “How did you-” The Games began to speak, but was cut off before he could finish his question. “Rassilon told me. He told me to either poison you or go for both of your hearts. He also said the latter would be more painful.” explained Gray with pride, and kicked the Time Lord in the head. It seemed that Rassilon had told him about their physiology. While the Games was invulnerable to most attacks and wouldn’t require to go through a complete change like a regular Time Lord, there were still exceptions. Some attacks could kill a Time Lord straight away and cancel regeneration; like drowning, poisoning or having both hearts damaged at the same time. While this didn’t apply to him, experiencing one of those would force him to go through a regular regeneration and change entirely.

“This doesn’t… change anything. I know that Rassilon fled.” said the Time Lord, breathing heavily. Deep inside, he could feel the regeneration that would change him starting, but he was holding it back for as much as he could. As for what he said, Gray was left unfazed. “So? I don’t need his portion of the army; I only need mine. My troops are still doing fine, mate. As long as I am active as their commander, they will wreak havoc. And while we are here, we might as well start with the Capitol or Arcadia.” he said with a grin before punching the Time Lord in the face again. “That’s… what you want then?” asked the Games, doing all he can to be able to look at Gray in the eye. “Precisely. Utter annihilation wherever I go. My kind of universe, don’t you think?” Afterwards, the young man kicked the Time Lord in the head for the last time, before turning around and walking away. “I… see. I only wanted to see how far you would go…” uttered the Games, making Gray stop. “What?” asked the young lad, as he turned his head around. Why would his depths of belief concern a dying man? “I’m… sorry.” Grunted the Games. He mustered all the strength he had to pull out a laser sword and run towards the young lad. With all of his might, he stabbed Gray in the stomach. He looked at him in the eye, and continued to breathe heavily. Gray on the other hand sported a disgusted expression; the fact that he had though such an attack could inflict serious harm on him was despicable. Little did he know, however, that the laser sword the Games had used had special qualities that canceled out Gray’s self-replicating energy matrix. By the time he had realized that because of the bleeding, which wasn’t supposed to happen, it was already too late. Looking at the Games, shocked, he yelled in pain when the Time Lord struck his abdominal area again with the laser sword before pulling it out and throwing it away. You… you had that all along?!” asked the young lad, angrily. He was now lying on the ground among dead bodies, holding his abdomen with both of his hands. “Yes.” uttered the Time Lord, who was in a similar position. They were facing the opposite sides, with their heads being only centimeters apart from one another. “Why didn’t you… use it before?!” To think of it, there had been several instances they had fought since this whole war had started. With this weapon the Games could have easily made him vulnerable before and put an end to the war. “I wanted to… see for myself. That you had really lost… your humanity.”

Gray was shocked to hear this. All this time, the Games could have killed him. But he had not done so only because he had felt responsible for Gray’s actions. So much that he had only attacked once he was certain that his wrong behavior went beyond his childhood trauma. “In the past… you fought Daleks for the sake of people. But now… you are leading them… on a battlefield. You… you changed.” he said, speaking with great difficulty. His rhythm of breathing was getting worse each second, but even then he was able to hold his regeneration off. “It didn’t have to be this way, Gray.” he uttered. “I… think it did.” replied the young lad. His response made the Time Lord somewhat angry. “No. It didn’t. You used to tell me… about suppressing your anger… your desire to vanquish it instead of being consumed by it… You have become what you feared the most.” Feeling angry himself, Gray exploded. “What about you then? Eh?! You used to be… an inspiration! And… and what a fucking monster you turned out to be… just to achieve your ends…” He finished his sentence before making a low inarticulate sound because of his pain. “I think we… both had our fair share of mistakes, mate.” There was a silence for a while. Or whatever the sounds of distant fighting could be called. Not much later, however, that was disturbed by a small laughter. “I only regret one thing… you know? I regret that it took me so long to realize…” said Gray, his voice sounding very forced. His breathing had sped up and he was clenching his fists above his stomach. “Realize… what?” asked the Time Lord. “That you and me… we weren’t so different after all.” replied Gray. He took one last breath and looked at the orange skies of Gallifrey for one last time before closing his eyes. A slight smile was left upon his face. As life faded away from Gray’s body, the Games’ hands and face started to glow. He was no longer able to hold his imminent regeneration back. “In the end, I guess we really were alike.” he uttered, with a tear escaping his left eye. Not much later, he started to regenerate into his seventh incarnation.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

After regenerating the seventh incarnation decided that it was enough that he had been travelling randomly and decided to settle down for a while. Though he succeeded at that, certain events kept him occupied and thus he couldn’t find it in himself to stay at one place any longer. As he fought various enemies throughout his incarnations, the Games eventually cleared everything that stood in his way and returned to Caitlin. However, by that time he was already in his tenth incarnation. Parking his TARDIS just outside of the hospital, the young Time Lord stepped inside and made his way towards the corridor. Even though his fifth incarnation had checked Caitlin in several hours ago, it had been years for him. As much as stepping inside the same building to continue from where he had left off made him feel nostalgia, he was also experiencing a nervous state. He wasn’t the same man Caitlin knew, after all. But as far as he could remember, she wasn’t the same person he knew either. After several minutes of walking through the corridors and searching the right place, the Games entered the room that was on the far end of the twenty-second floor. The girl was still asleep, so he decided to sit down next to her and wait. He waited for an hour and a half before she woke up. “Hey.” he greeted softly, his eyes meeting the wondrous gaze Caitlin was exerting. “Who the hell are you?!” asked the girl, prompting the Time Lord to share his identity quickly. He actually expected this kind of reaction; there was a strange man sitting very close to her after all. “Calm down.” he said, but before he could tell her who he was Caitlin had already started with her plotting.“Oh no, no. I get it. You must be the one who knocked me down!”

“What?” exclaimed the Time Lord, trying to hold his laughter at the idea. Though this reaction didn’t soften up the mood. Instead, Caitlin seemed angrier than before and somewhat more demanding. “And Games… where is he? He has some explaining to do.” “Caitlin…” The Games reached for the girl’s hand to give her an assuring pat, however she reacted at this rather quickly again. “Stay away and tell me where Games is! I need to know! And how do you know my name?!” Even though she was unaware of it, the Games could see how Caitlin was being controlled by her ability. Even a simple piece of information like his location had made her go crazy with the urge to learn. It was as if she was being poisoned. “I never realized her desire to learn more had advanced to this stage.” he thought silently. I am the Games.” said the Time Lord reassuringly. Yet, his revelation would be taken as a material for laughter. “Ahahahahahaha!” The girl laughed before stopping momentarily to look at the man. It was then that she understood he wasn’t trying to be ridiculous. “Wait, you’re actually serious.” she acknowledged his identity, but she was still waiting for a proper explanation. “I regenerated. Well, half a dozen times since we last met.” said the Time Lord casually. “Wow. How long have you been away?” This made the Games think. He had been away for a long while, though he hadn’t stopped once to check how long it had been. After a quick calculation, he replied. “Roughly twelve hundred years. But considering that I checked you in here just a couple of hours ago, I would-” “I missed it all…” His words were cut off by Caitlin. The girl was overwhelmed with the feelings of regret and sadness, that she wasn’t able to witness anything the Games had. She wanted to see new places as well as faces, especially the ones that belonged to the Time Lord. “I was in quite some trouble myself. I didn’t really-” he tried to speak again but was cut off once more.

“Still, you should have taken me with you. I missed it all!” Caitlin’s attitude was persistent, though she had no idea what he had been going through. His sixth and eighth incarnations had spent their entire lives fighting different wars, whereas his seventh and ninth tried to somewhat recover from the aftermath. He had even committed genocide as his eighth incarnation: it was the most peaceful one among the last four, however in a situation where the entire universe was at risk, he didn’t have another choice than sacrificing one planet. He would often tell himself it was all for the greater good, but that still didn’t justify what he had done. “Yeah, but see-” started the Games, but was interrupted. Deciding that this was going to be the last time Caitlin didn’t let him speak, he did the same. “I wanted to see all of-” “CAITLIN!” yelled the Games is angrily, his eyes glowing yellow. This successfully put the girl in her place and made her shut up. “During our travels I never thought that your gift was also a curse. The more you learn, the more you want to learn. And there is no end to it.” The Time Lord stood from his seat and walked towards the window of the room, opening it. Looking outside, he continued. “It changes you, Caitlin. Do you remember why you are here?” he asked. “Not really. I only remember exiting the TARDIS and… Huh… that’s weird. Nothing else comes to my mind.” stated the girl. It seemed that unlike Gray, Caitlin’s ability actually took over her. She wasn’t in control, to the extent that she couldn’t retain her memories after losing it. “We had discovered the Septuarins. Despite my warnings about their dangerous nature, you continued to talk with them and risked your own timeline. Moreover you commanded them to attack me.” He paused and turned back to face the girl.

“I had lots of time to think about it. I came up with a solution to fix that.” Caitlin’s expression changed after hearing this. It shifted to show more annoyance. “I don’t want you to fix it. Nothing is broken.” “Don’t test my patience. My word is final.” After hearing that the girl realized there was practically nothing she could do to stop her at her current state. She liked learning and didn’t want to give up her ability. Glancing at the open window. She jumped from her hospital cot and rushed to the window. She threw one of her legs over and looked down. “Before you do that, do you wonder what happened to the man that knocked you out?” said the Games, stopping the girl’s movement. He wasn’t going to question her rationality at this point, believing that none was left. Her urge to learn was taking over her again, making it more desirable to have Caitlin fall from twenty-two floors and waste a regeneration for nothing than losing her ability. “He was a very good friend, to say the least. I was lucky to have him there. We travelled after we left you here. But similarly to how you are losing to your eagerness to learn, he lost to his own anger and did terrible things.” The Games didn’t more an inch from where he was. He didn’t want to alert her senses and make her jump down, at least not until he finished what he had to say. “In the end, I killed him. I killed my friend.” Caitlin’s eyes grew wider as she heard the words come out of the Time Lord’s mouth. Her face showed the slightest hint of hesitation as she looked down below once again. “I don’t want to go through that again.” Though the Games had intended this to be a warning, the girl took this as a poor threat that displayed a weakness. So she jumped outside. She fell and fell until she hit the ground, horribly disfigured. And eventually her regeneration restored her back to perfect health, enabling her to run away towards the city. Meanwhile the Time Lord made his way to the TARDIS to get to Caitlin as soon as possible.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Caitlin was a clever girl. Cleverer than the Time Lord had guessed, in fact. He was expecting to find her eventually but several months had passed since she had made her last appearance. It was as if she had disappeared from the surface of reality. She simply wasn’t the girl he had met all those years ago; she was using her intelligence for evil and self-gain. Though there was still one trait Caitlin hadn’t lost: she liked gloating every now and then. Knowing that, the Games settled down next to the Hospital. He knew that rather than finding her, the girl would find him when she thought it was fine to do so. And she did. Six months after her escape from the hospital, the Games received a signal from Handles regarding the sighting of Time Lord DNA on the outskirts of the city nearby. He made his way there, to a hill that stood above the others around it. Caitlin stood on top of it. She seemed… different to say the least; the aura she gave was dark and disturbing. The Games could feel a disturbance when he set his gaze upon her, as if her being was going against the rules of creation. “Long time no see, Caitlin. I see you have been up to quite some mischief.” he commented. Afterwards, the girl initiated eye contact with the Time Lord, letting him see that her green eyes were no more. They were bright purple instead. “Yes. Thanks to you opening my eyes, I now hold all the knowledge in the universe!” exclaimed Caitlin and raised her hands and her head. With this motion the space around the duo started to bend and spin. Knowing that this was unlike anything he had ever seen or heard of before, the Games lost his calm and his balance. “What… did you do?” he asked, terrified. Falling to the ground as he felt dizzy, the Time Lord tried to regain his composure as her received an answer.

“Well, I cracked the Skasis Paradigm of course!” The Skasis Paradigm was a mathematical equation behind the way the universe worked and existed. Anybody who managed the unleash the equation could control the building blocks of the universe. “No! Caitlin the paradigm holds immense power, it’s never meant to be solved!” objected the Games. In his younger years, there had been times when he was tempted to solve the paradigm as well. Yet, he had respected the flow of time like his peers. “I don’t think so Games. On the contrary, I believe they call it the God Maker for a reason. Haahhahahah!” The girl broke into laughter. This brought an upset expression on the man’s face. He slowly stood up, as his mind accepted the resolution he had come up with. “You leave me no choice Caitlin.” The Games’ eyes glowed yellow and the air around him started to form a funnel. They slowly formed a sprout under him as he rose higher in the sky. He had initiated his connection to the Time Vortex, intending to reverse Caitlin’s exposure to the paradigm by modifying her past. “I’m sorry that it has come to this.” he said, his voice echoing due to him channeling the Vortex. However, things wouldn’t go as expected. The girl simply grinned and pointed her hand at the man. Afterwards the sprout he was standing on disappeared and his eyes lost their yellow glow, as the Games fell down to the ground. Hard. “What did… you do?” he asked, panting because of the fall. Before answering him, Caitlin clapped her hands together and sent out a wave of purple energy in every direction. Afterwards she spoke. “Oh I just blocked your connection to the Time Vortex. The same goes for your TARDIS. And all other TARDISes.” she explained. She had just sealed the Time Vortex, entirely. “But… but-”

“The Vortex is but a subdomain of the many areas of a goddess’ power. I won’t have anybody stand in my way or try to change my timeline. Not even you, Games.” Seeing no other choice but to attack her physically, in hopes of knocking her out and working out a way to fix all of this. But as he stood up and ran, his right leg ached in great amounts of pain, making him grunt and fall again. Something was wrong with his body, it shouldn’t have taken this long for his leg to get better. Disregarding that thought, he changed plans and decided to attack from the long range. He extended his hands and readied himself to send a blast of regeneration energy at the girl. Much to his surprise, however, nothing happened. It didn’t take him long to realize that his regenerative powers had also been nullified. With a psychotic laugh, Caitlin began to walk towards the man. At the heat of the moment, not being able to think of any other distraction, the Games closed his eyes shut and imagined. That moment a figure appeared behind the girl and tapped her on the shoulder. Surprised, Caitlin looked back to see who it was and immediately received a well-connected punch on her right cheek. She fell down and disappeared, only to reappear in front of the figure, furious yet also curious: it was none other than the Games himself. Having him lie behind her, how could it be that he was standing healthy, fighting her? The fight didn’t last long, as the girl simply warped half of his body. She turned around to finish off the injured Games as well, but he was long gone.

“Thank you Siegrain.” whispered the Time Lord, lying on the floor of his TARDIS. “And thank you, Handles. If you had left the brakes on while landing like I do, she would have noticed me leaving. I still prefer that rusty noise though.” His thought projection had successfully distracted Caitlin while he was using his sonic to make Handles materialize the TARDIS around him. Dusting his clothes off, he held one of the railings nearby and got on his feet. “Affirmative.” replied Handles. During the next few ours the Games found out that the TARDIS really could not access the Time Vortex. He also healed himself with medicine he had not used in centuries. Knowing he could not get help from his past or future selves, he decided to turn to the only person who would not even flinch at such a situation. He landed his TARDIS on Lothrim; a desolate world covered with ice and snow, located in a rarely-traveled portion of the outer rim territories, famous for being completely devoid of any life forms. After landing, he stepped outside to the cold. He was at the entrance of a cave. Making his way inside, he eventually stopped once he was near a fire and a person sitting in front of it. Parked to their right was a Battle TARDIS. Though the planet didn’t contain any life forms, there was one big exception for the time being. “I need your help… Rassilon.” The man turned around to face the Time Lord with a grin. “It was about time.”
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

The Games stood silently, not knowing how to proceed. There stood right in front of him, his greatest enemy. And yet, he was there to plead for his help. Having fought against him almost all of his life, the young man knew that if anybody could come up with a solution without wavering it was Rassilon. Swallowing his pride, he decided to continue. “My friend cracked the Skasis Paradigm. And she might change reality for the worse.” Once he was finished, Rassilon nodded with his head as if he was agreeing. Although the words that came out of his mouth were consistent with his calm posture, the sarcasm behind them could be felt quite easily. “You are still so naïve, my Games.” he said with a poker face. “You bastard, don’t start making-” started the Games, obviously angry that Rassilon could conjure up enough selfishness to be mocking him. Though he was cut off before he could finish. “If she cracked the paradigm, she surely can find out where we are and eliminate us. Use your brain a bit, will you?” Standing up from where he sat, Rassilon walked over to his TARDIS after signing the young man to follow him. The Games did so and entered the Ship. It felt weird to be inside Rassilon’s vessel or to see him walk around the console, tinkering with buttons and settings. Suddenly the ground shook shortly, a sign of their departure. The Games wanted to tell him that it was futile to enter the Time Vortex, but he would soon find out that it wasn’t the man’s intention in the first place. On the corner of the console room, a Battle TARDIS materialized. The exact same one they were in, to be specific. Rassilon had just parked his vessel inside itself. “Now, even if she tries to see where we are she will be lost in an infinite loop.” He explained and walked away from the console.

“As I was saying…” said the Games and watched Rassilon make his way towards him. He stopped when the man was standing about a meter away from him, wondering why he was getting closer. Then out of the blue, Rassilon held the Games from his collar and threw him across the console room. Before he could get up, he pinned him down to the ground. “Desperate. That’s what you are right now. The fact that you came to me means you are helpless. Very very helpless indeed!” he yelled. Afterwards he gripped the Time Lord’s throat and started to squeeze it. “No connection to the Time Vortex, obviously. I take it not even your TARDIS can access it. Otherwise you would have changed the past. Screw the Laws of Time, you are the Lord President after all! If you can’t rewrite time, then who can?!” Rassilon’s obsession coupled with his joy could be seen easily from his face. He hadn’t been this happy in a long while, but even then that wasn’t all. He was going to get even happier soon. “But oh no. No no no no no, there is more. I can feel it. My dear Games… You have become MORTAL ONCE AGAIN!” As the Games gasped for air, Rassilon slightly loosened his grip on his throat. But that wasn’t done out of mercy; it was only to allow the young man scream loud and clear. “Aaaaaaaaaargh!” exclaimed the Games in pain as Rassilon slowly but consistently forced his hand through his ribs. He was, literally, going to tear him apart. “YES, YES! SCREAM! FEEL THE PAIN, MY LORD GAMES! FEEL THE PAIN AND SAVOR IT!” shouted Rassilon, savoring the moment as much as he was telling his subject to.

“You can’t… kill me.” murmured the Games under his breath, which urged Rassilon to stop and move his head closer to his lips. “And why is that?” he asked sarcastically. “Because I can guess why you are… here. Your mapping circuits are toasted, aren’t they? Without directions you just go around randomly. I mean, who in their right mind would come to a planet like this?” This made Rassilon stop his hand before it advanced further to damage anything crucial. Though what he said didn’t seem to have the impact he had expected on Rassilon. The man simply wasn’t interested. “So?” He raised his hand and started to let it descend upon the young man’s chest. “I have the spare parts that you need!” shouted the Games, stopping Rassilon’s motion. “All the better, my Games. I can retrieve them from your TARDIS myself!” declared Rassilon. But he was missing the fact that the Games had already thought of that. “You can’t, they’re hidden.” Rassilon looked at his nemesis angrily and slowly formed his hand into a fist. Then he started punching him in the face. He punched him countless times, until the Games’ face was filled with cuts and bruises. Once he decided that he looked miserable enough he let go. “What do you need?” he asked. He was sure that the Games had a plan in mind but had difficulties executing it. Besides, he wasn’t interested in holding his hand and helping him all the way out.

“I need a way to disable her from blocking me. I have a plan, but I can’t get close to her.” explained the Games as he stood up and straightened his back. He wanted to hurt Rassilon so badly, but unluckily for him he needed his assistance. As he glared at the older man with hatred, Rassilon took a moment to think. “Interesting. Is your friend a Time Lord?” he said after several minutes of consideration. “Why? I won’t tell you…” replied the Games. He didn’t want to reveal much about Caitlin and risk Rassilon doing something worse with her, like he had done with Gray. Though the reason Rassilon asked this was entirely different. “What I am going to show you does not work on Time Lords.” He made his way into the interior and walked through the corridors, with the Games following him. They stopped in front of a room that had a timer setting on its entrance. This was one of the rooms the Games used for training; he could set the timer’s value to something high, so one second outside would equal to the given value amount of seconds inside. It was a special room that manipulated the flow of time to squeeze long trainings into incredibly short times. After the adjustments were done, Rassilon lead the way and entered. They were in endless grass plains. But differently, although unknown to him for now, Rassilon had the ability to create anything inside the room.
    この状況でお前はどうすることもできないよ。

お前の死は確実だ。お前の野望は大きすぎた…

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast