"They never really stop," was the man's retort. He was actually a bit disturbed by the fact that Chiyo had not yet tagged him, but the way she was going about it, she never would. Having this train of thought caused the Flame King to sigh as Chiyo began moving around him in a three-dimensional space. "You're either thinking too hard, or not hard enough. You're only going to tag me by responding to my movements before I make them. You're never going to get anywhere against the movements I've already started making. Think of it this way: You can chase something that's faster than you all you want, but it's always going to outrun you. If your speed and stamina both put you at a disadvantage, it's your reactions to the movements made during the critical moment of a potential catch that will produce results. Our eyes give us the advantage of knowing what those movements will be an instant before they happen. We just have to be skillful enough to react in that time frame, and catch the opponent the moment they think they're avoiding us."