Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

[Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

The Scrapyard is the largest in the Miyabigaoka/Tokyo area and is run by the First Generation Pledge Queen Yoshida Kotone. It has a collection of broken and refurbished electronics strewn about and seems which the Pledge Queen herself is often found tinkering with this or that. There is a large well built shack right on top of a small hill which houses the 'cash office' of the place so that people can buy, sell or trade parts at their leisure when they come by.

Underground with a hidden entrance by a school bus is Angel's house. Which is state of the art and well lit. Neon lights change color in accordance with the active personality of the Angel. Red for Destruction, blue for Creation and Bright Green for the Original.

But after her house is an underground training chamber with one visible entrance hidden behind the screen that is her TV. This entrance leads to a recreation of the Towers the Gravity Children grew up in with some minor changes. This very circular room has several off shoots which are blocked off by their own doors. The facility is fully stocked to include its own shower and housing prospects as well as one very large bedroom completely with the biggest and most comfortable bed money can buy.

Spoiler:

Though Chiyo didn't expressly ask what Junkyard she was supposed to go to. She had some idea. She'd already called Shoichi and told him where she'd be, she'd been by to see the twins and had given them a couple of things to do, to keep them busy in her absence. She'd also made a stop or two to see a few more important people to her to keep them from worrying about her sudden disappearance. As such when she rolled to a stop outside the largest scrapyard in Miyabigaoka, she knew she'd reached the right place. And as such she stood just outside of its boundaries waiting to see the Flame King of the First Generation. But little did she know, her arrival would wake the person who dwelled here regardless of everyone else... the woman known as Angel rose from her home beneath the rubble and made her way to the side of the front gate. "Hm, I wonder why it's you... though, I gotta say I understand why you're the favorite... that heartbeat has got to be one of the weirdest I've ever heard. Is there something the Angel of Destruction can do for you?" she questioned, not as the Angel of Creation, nor as the original who'd woken for Chiyo in the first place. No... this was the voice of the Angel of Destruction and the red lights of the halo on her head let the small girl know as she turned around that this woman was very different from the other two. "Huh, you're a bit different. Yoichi told me to meet him here."

"Indeed I did," spoke the Flame King himself, who stopped on a dime next to the Ice Queen after a quick approach. His phone was in hand, and being slipped into his pocket when he arrived. "You're right on time," he said, totally ignoring the tongue of flames he'd left in his wake. "Destruction, you're awake? I'm surprised I didn't run into you at the club last night. Anyway... we need to use your chamber."

"A bit yes, but, that doesn't mean I think you're any less adorable." said the woman known as Angel which made the eyes of the pig tailed girl widen just a little. "So, just all of you then..." she said of the obvious flirting going on here. But before the new Angel could mention how she felt, the Flame King showed up himself. Which saved Chiyo from a moment she'd been rather keen to avoid. "Of course, I am awake, Mom and Nice Angel were awake yesterday, but neither of them ever does the shopping. One of us has to be responsible, and besides, I only go clubbing when I run into Jinx, and she was nowhere to be found." she mentioned only furthering the idea that the three Angels were three completely separate people which was rather odd. But Yoichi seemed to want to borrow some room of the Angel's which caused a shift of multiple colors in the woman's halo and various adjustments to her body suit as she began to speak sentences about whatever room she was talking about. The first of which was blue and belonged to the nice Angel. "But the Angels just decorated and fixed the chamber since the last time the Flame God played there. Even you and the unfinished Little Cold One will leave it in ruins." the softness of the Angel of Creation was seen in this moment before Destruction took back over. "Not that I mind a bit of Destruction, but..." it would be the green that settled in that would denote the last of the personalities to ever surface. "Why? What happened?" asked the Angel who was apparently the original personality.

All of the conversations going on before her, and Chiyo only had one question. "What chamber?"

"That's because she was at the club. It was a good night," he commented. It was then that the trio of personalities sharing the Pledge Queen's body began alternating, each having something to say about the use of the aforementioned chamber. While they were doing this, Kurama thought to give Chiyo an answer. "The Angels had a little project going a while back. They made a special room for training. It's designed to be just like the tower." When the Angels were done shifting, it was the original Kotone who brought forth the final clause, seeking the reason for this training session. "Good morning, Kotonecchi. Aomine happened, and we need about a month here. Is that alright?"

Upon hearing that Flame King and the Water Queen had been at the club together, the Angel felt a tad dejected. In the meantime, Chiyo got an explanation about this chamber and managed to look absolutely stunned. "Yeah, tuners making baby towers, that's information to drop in regular conversation, fuck, if that shouldn't be the sort of thing you ease a person into." the black haired girl went on a minor tirade while seemingly in disbelief about what she'd heard. But she didn't get the proper time to pitch any kind of fit about it, as the necessity for use of the Chamber became obvious, it seemed that they were dealing with a major problem here, and as such the Angels couldn't begin to argue in any of her forms about the use of this room she'd previously questioned. "Oh, well, that totally isn't the kind of information that should accompany a good morning, but fine. Do as you like, I've made a few changes which should make it harder for you guys to break it, and easier to fix if you do, come along."

The woman said motioning to the pair after apparently giving her consent for them to be there for what would be a rather long period of time. And soon enough they would descend past a pile of rubble and into an underground tunnel which would lead into the woman's rather interestingly put together house which was lit currently with the green lights which matched her suit. Beyond this point, there was a large projector going with a basketball game up, which had obviously been the viewing pleasure of the Angel of Destruction before she'd gone outside. Right beside this though was a door, which would open and show a large circular space, which was blocked off and a platform up top, and if one stepped in, they would cease to feel the effects of gravity. This chamber was huge, but had been reshaped to make the power easier to sustain as well as make it so that a power shortage in one place, wouldn't cause the place to completely lose its functionality. "Hm, the platform there." she said pointing to what appeared to be a room size open space that would be impossible to get to as it had no ladders or anything of the sort was then explained. "Has a bedroom and large bath attached to it, Roze's design so fabulous. And... a small kitchenette and other such things... ya' know and stocked like one of the super suites in the resort in case you want or need to be... well you. And in case we needed to lock ourselves in for a while. Destruction just went out, so everything is stocked, but if you want or need anything specific let her know... and if you break anything, we'll know and come fix it. Questions?" she asked while Chiyo didn't at all question this room she just dove in without any inhibition with the large duffle bag strapped to her back and felt absolutely nothing. "Holy fucking shit. This is really a thing." she said as she shot straight across to a wall then bolted off the side and around. "Fucking awesome." she didn't really need anything else in her life right now, because this was one of the most amazing things she'd ever seen.

Kurama followed alongside Chiyo, knowing the location of the room he sought, but allowing Kotone to lead the way into the upgraded facility nonetheless. Upon entry, he noted Chiyo's excitement/disbelief over the room. Kurama was quite pleased by the aesthetic changes made to this place, and he was sure to note this when Kotone spoke. "I dig the new look. Arigatou, Kotonecchi. Feel free to lock us inside now~." Taking advantage of the zero-gravity of the room, Kurama tossed his duffel bag upward, aiming it at the platform Kotone had brought attention to. "Neh, Chiyocchi. Has your eye made any new developments?"

Angel simply nodded. "Alright then, have fun." she said, before leaving and once she had the door seemed to seal closed behind her disappearing from sight and blending in to the rest of the tiles that the rest of the room was made of. Beyond this point, Chiyo bounced off a wall tossed her own bag up onto the platform and then came back down, enjoying this feeling of weightlessness and before bringing herself to a stop near Yoichi who was content to ask about the development of her eye. She thought about this for a second or two and then considered what may or may not have changed since the last time she'd used them. "Hmm, I can process all of people's bodies, not necessarily how they are moving presently but I can see the potential of their muscles and size and all that makes them up physically and find their strengths and weaknesses. And I can do this with a reasonable measure of how far they will be capable of pushing themselves physically. I can also force my visual perspective on to other people, and borrow theirs, but that is a bit weirder to do all the time and I can kind of make them do what I want. But that was pretty much what it was doing before... so I don't know if it's developed much past that. I was chatting with my friend this morning, and he said it hinders me... and I believe him cause I was better off when I wasn't using it." Chiyo summarized with her hands on her hips recalling the words of her new Second-in-Command Kanda.

Kurama listened intently to Chiyo's explanation of her eye and its development, or rather, lack thereof. Given the information she shared with him, whatever friend she spoke of was very correct in saying her eye would be a hindrance. He, too, suffered from over-reliance on his Emperor Eye before it was perfected enough to have no drawbacks. "Clever friends you have," he said while observing the girl. "I take it you've been relying quite heavily on that eye of yours, but you haven't mastered its use. It's one thing to be able to see, but another to be able to observe." As he spoke, a sly grin crossed the Flame King's face. He knew now what this training would focus on. "Phase one... We're gonna make you see the future."

"Yes, I know." she said rolling her eyes and closing them while rotating her shoulders, it was an acknowledgement of Kanda's cleverness. She seemed to be stretching. "Pretty Boy is fairly bright and very evenly tempered, it's why I left him in charge of my..." she paused and thought about the pronoun usage of the term. "Or rather our team until I get back. And why I abandoned use of my eyes... for a little while anyways..." she mentioned rather casually. Beyond this point it was stated that he would teach her to see the future which was a rather odd thing to say and made the girl open her eyes and stare at the man as if he'd grown another head. "See the future? Fuck, that doesn't sound like fun at all." she said crossing her arms under her chest while waiting for a proper explanation. She trusted this man to help her out, but she didn't trust herself to simply enjoy it if it wasn't duly stimulating for her need of physical activity and the complex inner workings of her mind.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast