Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Scrapyard

'That oughta do the trick,' the Flame King thought as he began another loop. In the midst of his most recent attack, he'd seen a few likely subconscious twitches here and there, which let him know Chiyo had been freed from 'Time' earlier than normal. Perhaps she'd soon come to realize the innate counter to the trick that was built into her Road. Of course, there was no way to be absolutely certain of this without continuing, so he'd once again charge her way while utilizing Time. For this third instance, he aimed not to assault the Ice Queen, but instead to reach out and tap her right between the eyebrows, using his right fore and middle fingers.

The final moment the man activated the 'Time' phenomenon, Chiyo got to observe it. It was all in the way his wheels moved, which was rather interesting when she thought about it. Even so, this man's next movement wasn't nearly as aggressive so she made no moves to dodge it. Instead after his fingers made contact with the center of her forehead she pouted looking up at the man impetuously. "Fuck! Tapping me in the forehead like I am a kid for the last one, after laying two solid body shots into me like that while I was thinking." the girl seemed upset, but instead of a retaliating strike she jumped up into the man's arms wrapping hers around his neck. "You totally owe me for being a meanie, Yoichi. I can feel the bruises forming." she mentioned before she let go. After she said this she'd move right along, "So, your time trick, overheats someone's mind, it forces the use of the singular sense and makes it seem like they are missing chunks of time, but in all honesty they just stop moving and you're agile enough to use the time between to your advantage. That's cute, and kinda slick... I like it."

"Don't be absurd, Chiyocchi. The body shots don't come until we celebrate the end of training," he said. It was then that Chiyo's arms found their way around his neck, and she spoke of him somehow owing her for his earlier attacks. "Oh? And what exactly do I owe you?" was his retort. Once she released him, he began moving about again. The understanding of his trick that Chiyo seemed to have was quite accurate, and she had exceeded his expectations in gaining such understanding so quickly. But, this was merely beneficial to why they were here. "I've heard slick before, but never cute. That's a new one. But, yeah... that's the cut and dry of Time."

"Oh, well those kinda body shots sound like fun~" the girl mentioned only to shake her head. "Fuck, been hanging out with you too long. Since when was I ever inclined to actually agree to that shit." the girl said talking mostly to herself and she palmed her face, but she was still grinning. She supposed it was always the case that she was willing to try everything and anything and the idea of the man drinking a shot out of her belly button was amazing in her head. Even so, it seemed the man wanted to know what he owed her for the apparent two shot transgression. "Oh, what about a full body massage? I haven't had one one of those since my birthday~" she said seeming to have already decided upon this long before the moment where she stated the man owed her for his mean behavior.

Having moved right along, it seemed she'd accurately gotten the point of the 'time' trick. With that in mind it seemed she'd used at least one descriptor he'd never heard before. It made her laugh and comment just a bit snidely. "Oh? Why not cute? It's fucking adorable imagining you darting about laying shots on people while they have tricked their minds into believing they can't move." she said rolling around this man backwards while thinking about it more. Now that she thought about it, why'd he bother showing her something like this in the first place... her eyes narrowed as she stared at the man and tried to think of why this was a thing.

"Does it now?" he questioned with eyes that were widened by the shock of Chiyo's response. The combination of his heat and Chiyo's ice was once again beginning to steam up the training facility, but this had become a normal occurrence by now. As far as her terms were concerned, he could certainly acquiesce. "Full body? Not a problem. But, first... if you're confident in your ability to counter Time, the next step is for you to control it. Or we could keep up this banter. I rather enjoy that as well," he said with a snarky grin.

"Yeah, a bit. Never been much for shots before... sounds like it would be a fun thing to try~" the girl mentioned. Seemingly innocent in this moment, but it wasn't that at all. In fact, she was simply finding the idea of the man's tongue anywhere on her body to be something she'd definitely want. Beyond this she'd spent too much time being very quiet, and thinking about things which she probably shouldn't have, so that when Yoichi spoke again she managed to look a bit surprised. "Yeah, I was thinking about that..." she managed her eyes darting around the room as she began to move. "Uh, it'd be a bit different for me, yes? The effects of cold on the brain are slightly more disturbing than losing some seconds in time... and if I were to try it on you, it'd have to be done while you weren't doing anything else." she thought about this and seemed to be very sure of this. "I can try if you'd like... and there is no reason the banter has to stop either." she said offering the man a wink and beginning to move, depending on his consent she would begin the maneuver to begin her own different kind of control of 'time'.

"Shots are pretty fun. I'm not much of a drinker, but it's a fun little way to get a buzz going." Kurama began shifting around the room while Chiyo thought about her version of the Time trick. When she spoke of his flames being counterproductive to her use of the trick, he ceased the production of them, while also having a laugh at her closing statement. "Well, when you have the power to stop time, there's always room for banter. You can quite literally make time for it, along with anything else that tickles your fancy. So, go on then... Show me what ya' got."

"I can't say I am much of a drinker either. In fact, I am fairly certain I only drink in Roze's presence, which is odd since it's against the rules... but whatever." she said seeming to shake that thought off completely. She moved quite along and as she did so she turned her entire body spinning rapidly before she hit the ground. This was done so she could cool her ATs, which she did and once she did she moved again this time the tilt of ATs would curve in the man's direction. Such an application of subfreezing temperatures would have an effect almost instantaneously freezing him and the mist around him. This would induce in him an exposure to cryostasis, which would leave his body intact but freeze him and blank his mind until the time period in which it wore off. By her own approximation if it worked, it would be about a minute of missing time for the man. "I suppose I could always make time for this... but if he's out I should do something so he knows I succeeded. Yoichi, are you awake in there?" she said aloud a most devious grin coming to her face as she used the time her was frozen to think of something to do to him, if he didn't manage to answer her immediately.

"Rules? Heh. I think you should remember who you're talking about here. Roze is the one who decides what the rules are," the Flame King commented as he continued to roll around casually. In a matter of moments, Chiyo's maneuver would be complete, and Kurama would find himself subjected to the immediate effect of Chiyo's newly developed Time trick. Though he wouldn't quite know what occurred, he was sure to find out after coming to, unless of course Chiyo had moved back into the precise location and position she'd been in previously.

She supposed that was true, the bit about Roze, but after the completion of her trick there were no words from the man known to most as Kurama. "Fuck. I didn't expect to win on that one." she said still she looked over the man and tried to think of something to do to let him know she'd done something. "Oh, I can do that." the girl said, as she rolled over to the man and bent down at the waist her intention simply untie the man's shoe. Why did she do this? One might be curious, because it was a tiny bit of controllable chaos and one obvious way to let the man know she'd touched him, without having to cause him any severe mental or physical pain. As she was doing this though she was put into very close range of the man's body which she hadn't been in quite some time. In general she was very close to his manhood which made her a tiny bit curious. And she could see its outline, given the nature of her eyes, and it just made her more curious as she finished her work with the laces of his left AT. Her head tilted from side to side as she got a look at him through his clothes, and in her head she heard Roze refer to his junk as a monster again. 'Well, I can take a peek right?' the girl thought still slightly devious. At which point she stood and reached for the line of the man's shorts to pull them out just a tad so she could see and once she did she seemed genuinely surprised. Of course she only had one other as reference but to the best of her approximation and memory they were about the same size. 'Hmm... I wonder what that means.' all of this and the act of untying his shoe took place in about 30 seconds which left her about 30 seconds to do something else... so she moved to the man's fore and right a huge grin on her face as she waited for him to come back from his frozen state.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast